• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Message from "Silver's" wife...

Wife of Silver

Reaction score
Hi there thanks for sharing. I have been in your area, and bob and I chatted about ft davis/alpine area quite extensively. that is how we became friends.

He told me you know Jason (Jan) Woodward, Treys wife, who is also a friend of mine from my woodward ranch tourism days. We smoked some fat ass joints with her and trey, and had some deep talks. give her a call, she is a good lady.

I am sorry Bob died, that really fucking sucks.

Dunno what to say........
Jan and I are FB friends and she is a lovely lady. I look forward to getting together with her when I'm up for it.
It's mildly put to say that his death really fucking sucks. It's so unbelievable.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It seems unbelievable to me, but here we are.

Just like Trey.

:don't know:

I have never been good with any of this stuff.

Wife of Silver

Reaction score
"Israeli scientists have shown that hyperbaric oxygen therapy can improve the recovery of stroke victims."

Hyberbaric oxygen in El Paso.

A friend came over the morning I was getting ready to leave and gave me Orgone Energy pieces he made specifically for Bob, so that I could place them on him at the hospital. Not only did I leave without the pieces, I forgot my suitcase. It was too late anyway.
Ain't no stopping the Fate Freight Train when it's barreling down the tracks.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bob was lucky to have you for a wife.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was luckier to have him as my husband. We were the luckiest.
His superb craftsmanship and encouraging, constructive advice in the workingman thread will be sorely missed. I can only imagine how awesome he was in person.

Apparently those in the other side have desperate need for his presence.

Please keep in touch with us, his extended family, as best you can. You both have made priceless contributions that will forever stay with me.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
mrs silver, hope you consider this forum if/when you have questions/issues that come up. somewhere to bounce ideas off of...

there's a goldmine of knowledge in the membership here. we would all jump at the chance to give any kind of help that we can.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
mrs silver, hope you consider this forum if/when you have questions/issues that come up. somewhere to bounce ideas off of...

there's a goldmine of knowledge in the membership here. we would all jump at the chance to give any kind of help that we can.

he is right you know, wed assist any way we can. that goes for everybody....

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry Krysta

Strength and clarity to you.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Silver, AKA Robert Charles Johns AKA Bob, was born at one minute after midnight on February 27, 1955.
He fulfilled his Soul Contract and took his last earthly breath at 1:15 p.m., yesterday, May 18, 2021.

Ironic that his second stroke was an almost exact 36 hours from his body's release.

I honestly believe his soul actually departed his body as I watched the airplane take off to transport him to El Paso... our dear friend/caregiver Connie was with me at 3:30 something in the morning when I said, "I just saw a falling star come from the airplane. Unless my glasses are dirty and eyes are playing tricks on me."

Her response was, "Fly high, Bob," and she chuckled.

Little did I know that she saw it too, and went home to discuss it with her wife (an equally wonderful woman), but Connie said, "It looked like a parachuter on fire jumped from the plane."

I actually told her when they wheeled him out to the ambulance to go to the airport, "I just said goodbye to my husband for the last time. I feel it in my gut. I know it."

And then we saw his spirit ascend.

The painful choice to put him in Comfort Management Only wasn't difficult - the second stroke was in the same location, but much, much larger than the first. Wednesday's CT scan revealed that it was still bleeding. Blood filled his ventricles, filled and clotted in the cavity, and creeped over to the left side, applying so much pressure and rendering him brain dead. No voluntary movement of action. Not even a candidate for a tracheotomy.

It's funny to me (not haha funny) that blood, which we require for living, is absolutely toxic poison to the brain.

I truly believe that the 33 days we were able to spend at home together were simply a wonderful, amazing and supernatural gift for us. The number 33 is special to me because that's how my mother sends me messages from the other side of the veil. He shouldn't have survived the first stroke, and he shouldn't have progressed as amazingly as he did.

He was able to teach me so many things during that time - I will admit that I had fallen into a semi-helpless little girl mode for a long time, relying solely on him to handle most of the important things in life. His first trip to the hospital forced me to grow up, make tough decisions, and become independent. He was always my teacher, mentor, best friend, partner and lover... but things had gotten pretty rocky and impersonal with us for awhile before the first stroke. I blame the hypertension. He even said he was so agitated ALL the time.

Our 33 days together brought us closer than we've ever been, even as we struggled through learning how to get by on little to no sleep in a semi-handicapped situation. Everything was different from minute to minute, as his brain was trying to rewire. One moment he'd get angry that the puppies were barking and he'd threaten to divorce me... then a few minutes later he'd ring his bell and told me, "You are a wonderful partner, a wonderful person, and I love you very much. Let me give you a hug. A two-handed hug." Whenever I pre-stroke asked for a hug, he'd put one arm around me and I'd say, "Two-handed hug, please." Oh, that man <3

He started researching assisted suicide in Oregon and told me he wanted to go to Oregon. I had to talk him back from the edge so many times, and hide all of the guns and meds. I told him that suicide was NOT an option for someone progressing at the rate he was, and that we were going to be back to normal in six months.

Something in his head clicked and his physical abilities increased overnight. His recovery was at the rate that usually took 6 months to a year for someone in his state, and it took him 2 months. When Connie asked him what changed, (because she had to talk him back from darkness as well), he said, "I gave my body an ultimatum."

Probably TMI but I don't care because it's important. We made love twice last week, both times initiated by him. The first time was the most sensual, tender, intimate display of love that we've had in about 10 years. The second time, he was too tired but gave it a good effort. I now have those memories forever, instead of trying to recall the last time he woke me in the middle of the night for a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.

He looked like he was 85 years old, much like my precious grandfather who he'd met in passing many years before we got together. I've always told him that they probably would've been best friends and my grandfather would've gotten me to leave my terrible first husband for Bob. Bob even started doing things my Paw Paw did, and it both freaked me out and made me smile.

He even weighed the same as my Paw Paw when he died, 145 pounds. Two months took my strapping, strong, sexy man from 190 to 145. I feel that his change in appearance allowed me to know what it would've been like had we been able to live our long life together.

So many things are becoming clear to me, and I know his soul contract was fulfilled and time here was done for him.

My first night home alone was so weird and sad. I'm very sad (understatement of the millennium) and still so numb, and I know it will get worse before it gets better. I did sleep for eight hours, for the first time since early March.

Y'all will get a kick out of this: He started using his iPhone AKA Tracking Device and told me he wanted the Pinterest app on it because they have nice things to look at. So, I tried to download the app but his phone hadn't been updated since 2015, on purpose. I told him I'd have to update his phone, and needed to do it from my computer but had to update my computer first (we are anti-update for spyware reasons - I know y'all get it).

He said, "Why don't you ever update your devices?"
I said, "Because you always told me not to!"
He said, "You need to update them because you're only hurting yourself by not being able to use them. And you're being paranoid."
All I could do was look at him in shock and say okay.

He also told me I needed to be sure and take care of myself - my blood pressure is now back to normal with taking portions of his BP med and careful monitoring. I will make an appointment for my check-up soon.

I was looking forward to transcribing his message to all of you but that wasn't in the cards for us.

I am angry, sad, numb and so many feelings I can't even find words for, but I am also so very grateful for the strange and beautiful time we had before his passing to the next realm. I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

He will always be the finest man I've ever known, in every way.

Much love and peace to all of you,
Krysta
Mrs Silver,
This is so sad & I don't know what to say. May God wrap you in His arms & give you peace & healing.
You were truly a wonderful wife & partner to Silver!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Krysta, wow! Thanks for that missive on Bob and yours life experiences during this trying time. So sad Bob has passed on over the rainbow bridge.

I've said it before that people don't die in our society, they just disappear.... One day they're here, the next they're gone.

Nobody talks about illnesses and the symptoms and what to 'look out' for. It's plain that you can't rely on the medical profession for advice, unless a new drug is your desire? I seek out the 'alternative' whenever possible. That's not to say the medical profession are all quacks, they do provide a valuable service for the most part. 'Pill pushing' among the profession seems to be their stock in trade. True health providers one has to seek out.

I hope you continue blessing us with your wit and charm here on the forum.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Silver, AKA Robert Charles Johns AKA Bob, was born at one minute after midnight on February 27, 1955.
He fulfilled his Soul Contract and took his last earthly breath at 1:15 p.m., yesterday, May 18, 2021.

Ironic that his second stroke was an almost exact 36 hours from his body's release.

I honestly believe his soul actually departed his body as I watched the airplane take off to transport him to El Paso... our dear friend/caregiver Connie was with me at 3:30 something in the morning when I said, "I just saw a falling star come from the airplane. Unless my glasses are dirty and eyes are playing tricks on me."

Little did I know that she saw it too, and went home to discuss it with her wife (an equally wonderful woman), but Connie said, "It looked like a parachuter on fire jumped from the plane."

I actually told her when they wheeled him out to the ambulance to go to the airport, "I just said goodbye to my husband for the last time. I feel it in my gut. I know it."

The painful choice to put him in Comfort Management Only wasn't difficult - the second stroke was in the same location, but much, much larger than the first. Wednesday's CT scan revealed that it was still bleeding. Blood filled his ventricles, filled and clotted in the cavity, and creeped over to the left side, applying so much pressure and rendering him brain dead. No voluntary movement of action. Not even a candidate for a tracheotomy.

It's funny to me (not haha funny) that blood, which we require for living, is absolutely toxic poison to the brain.

I truly believe that the 33 days we were able to spend at home together were simply a wonderful, amazing and supernatural gift for us. The number 33 is special to me because that's how my mother sends me messages from the other side of the veil. He shouldn't have survived the first stroke, and he shouldn't have progressed as amazingly as he did.

He was able to teach me so many things during that time - I will admit that I had fallen into a semi-helpless little girl mode for a long time, relying solely on him to handle most of the important things in life. His first trip to the hospital forced me to grow up, make tough decisions, and become independent. He was always my teacher, mentor, best friend, partner and lover... but things had gotten pretty rocky and impersonal with us for awhile before the first stroke. I blame the hypertension. He even said he was so agitated ALL the time.

Our 33 days together brought us closer than we've ever been, even as we struggled through learning how to get by on little to no sleep in a semi-handicapped situation. Everything was different from minute to minute, as his brain was trying to rewire. One moment he'd get angry that the puppies were barking and he'd threaten to divorce me... then a few minutes later he'd ring his bell and told me, "You are a wonderful partner, a wonderful person, and I love you very much. Let me give you a hug. A two-handed hug." Whenever I pre-stroke asked for a hug, he'd put one arm around me and I'd say, "Two-handed hug, please." Oh, that man <3

He started researching assisted suicide in Oregon and told me he wanted to go to Oregon. I had to talk him back from the edge so many times, and hide all of the guns and meds. I told him that suicide was NOT an option for someone progressing at the rate he was, and that we were going to be back to normal in six months.

Something in his head clicked and his physical abilities increased overnight. His recovery was at the rate that usually took 6 months to a year for someone in his state, and it took him 2 months. When Connie asked him what changed, (because she had to talk him back from darkness as well), he said, "I gave my body an ultimatum."

Probably TMI but I don't care because it's important. We made love twice last week, both times initiated by him. The first time was the most sensual, tender, intimate display of love that we've had in about 10 years. The second time, he was too tired but gave it a good effort. I now have those memories forever, instead of trying to recall the last time he woke me in the middle of the night for a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.

He looked like he was 85 years old, much like my precious grandfather who he'd met in passing many years before we got together. I've always told him that they probably would've been best friends and my grandfather would've gotten me to leave my terrible first husband for Bob. Bob even started doing things my Paw Paw did, and it both freaked me out and made me smile.

He even weighed the same as my Paw Paw when he died, 145 pounds. Two months took my strapping, strong, sexy man from 190 to 145. I feel that his change in appearance allowed me to know what it would've been like had we been able to live our long life together.

So many things are becoming clear to me, and I know his soul contract was fulfilled and time here was done for him.

My first night home alone was so weird and sad. I'm very sad (understatement of the millennium) and still so numb, and I know it will get worse before it gets better. I did sleep for eight hours, for the first time since early March.

Y'all will get a kick out of this: He started using his iPhone AKA Tracking Device and told me he wanted the Pinterest app on it because they have nice things to look at. So, I tried to download the app but his phone hadn't been updated since 2015, on purpose. I told him I'd have to update his phone, and needed to do it from my computer but had to update my computer first (we are anti-update for spyware reasons - I know y'all get it).

He said, "You need to update them because you're only hurting yourself by not being able to use them. And you're being paranoid."

He also told me I needed to be sure and take care of myself - my blood pressure is now back to normal with taking portions of his BP med and careful monitoring. I will make an appointment for my check-up soon.

I was looking forward to transcribing his message to all of you but that wasn't in the cards for us.

I am angry, sad, numb and so many feelings I can't even find words for, but I am also so very grateful for the strange and beautiful time we had before his passing to the next realm. I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Krysta

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know you or your husband personally, although I would have enjoyed meeting Silver face to face along with you under better circumstances. Fact is this, you got to spend time with him, to make your peace so to speak (even with this sudden onset of the second stroke.) I wish you peace. I lost my wife a number of years ago, and it took some time (longer than I realized) to be free of a variety of feelings. I wish you and your family peace, to be comfortable with your loss, and comfortable to move forward with your lives.

Silver is in a better place, without pain, and suffering. If you ever need to chat, there are plenty of people here that would be willing to chat, and help you through this time.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine passed away in a very short time. His wife called and asked for help with some things. As we were talking I asked her what she was going to do. She said she only made one decision. She was not going to make any decisions for a year. She pretty much stuck to that. Started sorting & getting rid of large equipment that she would never use. Then about 2 years later the house was for sale & she had found a great condo in the area. Now when I see her I get a big hug & she is smiling. It was her way to move on in her own time with no pressure. Last time I saw her she came and sat next to me for a while & I told her I always watch her house even before her husband had passed and always after I kept an eye on the place. I told her it was sad to see her go but she seemed happy & I now see a young family enjoying the home, playing in the yard with acres and acres to explore. I think she was very happy with her decisions and the time frame she took to make them,

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Krysta.

I'm so very sorry for your and Bob's family's loss. I will admit though, I'm glad you came to us and informed the group of what was going on in the world of The John's.

Some family and some friends departed this planet before I, and only on a few occasions did I get the opportunity to say good bye to them. While writing the eulogy for my mother, I came to the understanding that though she would be missed, I appreciated the time that she, my father and many others spent amongst us. They are not ever fully gone as all they created is still with us.

1621650129890.png

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Krysta.

I'm so very sorry for your and Bob's family's loss. I will admit though, I'm glad you came to us and informed the group of what was going on in the world of The John's.

Some family and some friends departed this planet before I, and only on a few occasions did I get the opportunity to say good bye to them. While writing the eulogy for my mother, I came to the understanding that though she would be missed, I appreciated the time that she, my father and many others spent amongst us. They are not ever fully gone as all they created is still with us.

View attachment 211369
While alive, never be stationary

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Very very sorry for your loss, Krysta.

Thank you for keeping everyone up to date on the situation.

Here is a pic of some flowers. I wish I had something better to offer.

Sunflowers-09-04-2010-Img_7942.jpg

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Krysta,
I share and expand all the positive thoughts and prayers around you during this season...

One thought, you might over the time, have questions about a how too or why the heck around something. This board is an amazing resource of information, given without bias... we would absolutely love to help if we can!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Krysta, My condolences. Silver was a major player on this forum, and I always respected his intelligent contributions.

Following is a part of eulogy I wrote and gave for a dear friend of mine when he departed. I think parts of it apply here.

Friends, do you know what it’s like to be visited by an angel? If you knew SILVER, then the answer to that question is YES, whether or not you ever realized it while he was alive.

The question is, what should you do when an angel bids you goodbye? Grief and a profound sense of loss are certainly appropriate feelings to have. But I think they should be overwhelmed by other sentiments: gratitude and awe come to mind. We should be saying, not, “Oh woe is me!” but, “Wow! What an experience! What a blessing! What a visit! Look how much we learned, how much we were affected, even changed! How lucky we were! How better we are for being among those chosen to be part of SILVER’s visitation with us.” We must not only profit as much as possible from the extraordinary opportunity that we had, but we must shout from the rooftops about how the rest of the world can also yet profit, even though it never met him.

Am I exaggerating? I don’t think so. And I want to tell you why.

The first is the absolute certainty that our friend SILVER is in Heaven. I just don’t think I ever met anybody better qualified. I can imagine that when he was greeted at the gates last Wednesday, the official greeter smiled and said, “We’ve been expecting you. You worked so hard to earn this highest reward. Well done, good and faithful servant.” I can imagine that SILVER then received the best Job Performance Review of his 85 years. Now that SILVER has been there almost a week, he probably hasn’t made time yet to unpack his bags but — and those of you who knew of his legendary skills with people will especially appreciate this — I’m sure that if Heaven didn’t already have an operating practices manual, it’s got one now. Heaven, by definition a perfect place, got even better this past week.

The second good thing comes to mind when you ask the question, “What would SILVER want us to do?” The answer is, of course, “Carry on!” The better you knew him, the more self-evident is the answer. He would want us to keep our eyes on the prize, pick up the torch and get busy making the world a better place by first making ourselves better persons, and better human beings.

The third good thing is that for all of us, this is not a final goodbye. We will see SILVER again. At that time, I want to be able to shake his hand and say, “SILVER, we didn’t let you down. Look what we did with what you taught us and left for us to build upon.”

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Krysta, so sorry for your loss. Seems such a trite thing to say but I do have a hard time following sad news like you have presented and tend to shy away from commenting.

I do admire you for sharing your ordeal, it gives the rest of us impetus to express our own feelings of love and admiration to our own spouses during our short time here.

Prayers sent for you and Bob.

Bottom Feeder

Merkin

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Krysta at
I'm so sorry and happy for you at the same time. I witnessed very similar visions when my father passed. Hang in there it isn't the end of the world for you just yet. God obviously has plans that we can't see.

Wife of Silver

Reaction score
Jan and I are FB friends and she is a lovely lady. I look forward to getting together with her when I'm up for it.
It's mildly put to say that his death really fucking sucks. It's so unbelievable.
I should've said that Jan and her friend (I can't recall his name) came to our coffee pop-up sale one day and stocked up on our dark roasts. I think we all talked for at least an hour in the blazing hot West Texas sun. Our downtown location was once a rock shop and in construction and remodel, Bob collected all of the cool rocks that were discards, built gabions as a feature and filled them with fabulous rocks she named off for me... since obviously she's the expert. She gave me an autographed copy of her book and invited us to her home but we never made it there. I felt like I'd always known her, even more so after reading her story. We had many similar experiences with the court system and justice-seeking.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I should've said that Jan and her friend (I can't recall his name) came to our coffee pop-up sale one day and stocked up on our dark roasts. I think we all talked for at least an hour in the blazing hot West Texas sun. Our downtown location was once a rock shop and in construction and remodel, Bob collected all of the cool rocks that were discards, built gabions as a feature and filled them with fabulous rocks she named off for me... since obviously she's the expert. She gave me an autographed copy of her book and invited us to her home but we never made it there. I felt like I'd always known her, even more so after reading her story. We had many similar experiences with the court system and justice-seeking.
Thank you again so very much for taking such valuable time and the initiative to fill us deplorables in on everything
heart-tattoos-png-heart-170.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Beautiful song.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I honestly can not remember having exchanged ideas with Silver, but I've read every one of your, "Wife of Silver" 's posts, and feel greatly blessed for having done so.

I wish you a (gradual but complete) recovery from your hardships and pain, and a fruitful life ahead, with all my heart.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It has all been well said by everyone, we will all miss Silver, Bob.
I will just add this.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So sad. What I'm curious about is, did Silver get the vaccine?

Wife of Silver

Reaction score
So sad. What I'm curious about is, did Silver get the vaccine?
I still can’t believe he’s gone.

Regarding the jab - absolutely not - we were (I still am) completely and unequivocally opposed to the vax and the entire scamdemic, have been since the very beginning.

We don’t approve of any type of experimental anything injected into our bodies. He never had a pharmaceutical in his body until he was in the hospital with the first stroke.

I believe that’s what caused his hypertension in the first place... politics and CV BS.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's causing all kinds of stress and increased tension these sordid days.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Regarding the jab - absolutely not - we were (I still am) completely and unequivocally opposed to the vax and the entire scamdemic, have been since the very beginning.

We don’t approve of any type of experimental anything injected into our bodies. He never had a pharmaceutical in his body until he was in the hospital with the first stroke.

I believe that’s what caused his hypertension in the first place... politics and CV BS.
Thank you. I'm heartened everytime I see someone aware of just how damaging these injections are and glad it never touched him or will touch you.

Wife of Silver

Reaction score
This might seem out of left field but before he left, Bob/Silver told me several times that I should ask y'all what you think about mud floods and Tartaria... two of the many topics that absolutely fascinate me.

My favorite YouTuber is Jon Levi, and while Bob wasn't a fan before the stroke, the consciousness that the stroke awoke made him soften up to my ideas on the subjects... and he watched a number of JonLevi Productions videos and told me to share them with y'all.

I watched many of his videos that unearth that history as we know it is a lie, and I question absolutely everything now.
Here's his main page:

I don't know which one is the best to start with, but here's the most recent I could find.

Last edited:

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I will check out your links when hubby goes on the road next week for his work Krysta.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Hey, I am so glad you checked in. I have been praying for you. If you get lonely this is a great place to come visit.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This might seem out of left field but before he left, Bob/Silver told me several times that I should ask y'all what you think about mud floods and Tartaria... two of the many topics that absolutely fascinate me.

My favorite YouTuber is Jon Levi, and while Bob wasn't a fan before the stroke, the consciousness that the stroke awoke made him soften up to my ideas on the subjects... and he watched a number of JonLevi Productions videos and told me to share them with y'all.

I watched many of his videos that unearth that history as we know it is a lie, and I question absolutely everything now.
Here's his main page:

I don't know which one is the best to start with, but here's the most recent I could find.
I watched both videos... very interesting stuff. growing up outside DC I remember marveling at the buildings as a child back in the 60s. There is so much mystery to the architecture of so many structures around the world. On the second video the entity that Steven Greer found is really interesting. I was a coast to coast follower for many years and he was a regular guest. I miss the cutting edge material they used to present. I'm not sure what the deal with Geroge Norry is. I wonder if he is being controlled at the threat of losing the show as now he has gone milk toast but was not in the beginning.

Last edited: