• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Message from "Silver's" wife...

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This might seem out of left field but before he left, Bob/Silver told me several times that I should ask y'all what you think about mud floods and Tartaria... two of the many topics that absolutely fascinate me.

My favorite YouTuber is Jon Levi, and while Bob wasn't a fan before the stroke, the consciousness that the stroke awoke made him soften up to my ideas on the subjects... and he watched a number of JonLevi Productions videos and told me to share them with y'all.

I watched many of his videos that unearth that history as we know it is a lie, and I question absolutely everything now.
Here's his main page:

I don't know which one is the best to start with, but here's the most recent I could find.
Video 2 . For this guy longing for a simpler life, living in the wilderness, without tech. He surely takes advantage of today's technology to produce his Utube videos.
He has some kind of issue with builders building what the buyer wanted and could afford at the time. One minute he complains about man's excessiveness. The next he marvels at a similar as beautiful.
psst - The world is full of prosperous and then destitute times.
This guy is scatter-brained. IMO

Last edited:

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Krysta, First off my condolences to you and your family. I'm sorry I did not read this until just this morning that Bob had passed. I had assumed that he was home still recovering from the 1st stroke.

I've been away from my computer quite a lot recently chasing/scouting/hunting Oryx (Gemsbok). I was actually fairly near where you live. In NM but just north of Dell City TX.

Again very sorry to hear this news

Last edited:

Hivemindgammahydra7

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Late post but I’m not on much, anymore.

Please let him know “hive” is praying for him, and for you as well.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just popped back in here only to realize the news of Silver's passing. Very sorry to read this...I enjoyed interacting with him on here and wish you peace moving forward in your life. He will be missed!