• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Quest for Long-Forgotten Ruins in Severe Winter Storm | Mountain Adventure
Green Mountain Metal Detecting

Published on Mar 9, 2018
With over a foot of snow on the radar, Brad and Eddie trek into the mountains in search of ruins of the long-lost homes of Vermont's pioneers.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Found lost relics while WWII Metal Detecting
militaryfinder1945

Published on Mar 10, 2018
Found lost relics while WWII Metal Detecting I Found Buried WWII Gun by Metal Detecting. Hidden Treasure of WWII This video is from our last trip to German position near small vilage. What we found on this awesome place? Buried German K98 Mauser rifle and lots of more...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Two Hunts with Two Detectors
scott f

Published on Mar 11, 2018
Two short morning hunts with different detectors. The first is a wet sand hunt with a White's Dual Field Pi. The second is a dry sand hunt using a Tesoro Sand Shark. Coins and a few fun finds.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beautiful Fraser, Beautiful spring, Beautiful gold!
Dan Hurd

Published on Mar 8, 2018
Spring is finally here, Mike, Pete and I went to a new claim on the Fraser in Yale to see what kind of gold we could find. Lots and lots of fine gold. One of the craziest single gold pans I have ever had with 500-1000 pieces of gold in one pan.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting Big Gold Day Shipwreck Beach
NH beach metaldetecting

Published on Mar 10, 2018
metal detecting new Hampshire and Maine ocean beaches
returned to shipwreck beach found 3 gold rings and silver and coins

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
ROMAN SWAMP PRODUCES LONG LOST TREASURES...Metal detecting uk
iDetect

Another cracking day metal detecting......

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting Welcome to the Gold Hotel few check in but Gold checks Out!
NH beach metaldetecting

metal detecting new Hampshire and maine ocean beaches

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Scuba Diving the Devil's Den for Lost Valuables! (Found 2 Prehistoric Bones) | DALLMYD
DALLMYD

In this video I scuba dive and explore the Devil's Den located in Florida for lost valuables!
New? SUBSCRIBE and help me reach 4,000,000 subscribers! https://goo.gl/tXzZYd
If you want to see more videos like this make sure to click the like button! Let's aim for 10,000 likes!

Brandon's YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/jO9j96
Kyndall's YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/QyCUxJ

CHECK OUT PREVIOUS MOST RECENT VIDEOS ↓ Playlist: https://goo.gl/nHBRCd

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting Big Silver Day!
NH beach metaldetecting

Published on Mar 12, 2018
metal detecting new Hampshire and Maine ocean beaches
with Minelab metal detectors finding lost gold and silver coins and rings!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Metal Detecting! - Found Rare Slave Tag and Silver Half Dollar!
nuggetnoggin

It was just a normal morning out metal detecting when I stumbled across this very historical find. I had no idea what it was at first, because it was folded shut. After opening up the brass object I quickly realized what I was holding, A Slave Tag from Charleston SC. You don't see too many of these tags come out of the ground now days. Plus this one was found really far from the Charleston area. Check out the video to experience the discovery with me.

Keep up with Nugget Noggin and his recent adventures!
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2HvcnhU

If you're thinking about purchasing a metal detector soon, I would really appreciate it if you supported my online detector store "Battleground Detectors". The website link is: https://www.battleground-detectors.com . Free shipping on all metal detector orders! USA sales only.

Thank you for watching!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
UNUSUAL AND AMAZING WORLDWIDE METAL DETECTING FINDS...
iDetect

Amazing finds from around the globe....

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Placer mining operations, 1960s
Alaska Film Archives

Published on Nov 15, 2017
Miner Bob Young pans for gold at his placer mine in Southcentral Alaska during the late 1960s or early 1970s. He pans for gold, pushes soil into a sluice box with his D9 Caterpillar bulldozer, moves tailings piles, cleans the sluice box, separates gold from soil, and weighs out the gold. John Baker filmed the sequence during the late 1960s or early 1970s and added narration in about 2000 (Color/Sound/16mm film).

This sequence contains excerpts from AAF-16369 from the John Baker collection held by the Alaska Film Archives, a unit of the Alaska and Polar Regions Collections & Archives Department in the Elmer E. Rasmuson Library, University of Alaska Fairbanks. For more information please contact the Alaska Film Archives

This sequence contains excerpts from AAF-16369 from the John Baker collection held by the Alaska Film Archives, a unit of the Alaska and Polar Regions Collections & Archives Department in the Elmer E. Rasmuson Library, University of Alaska Fairbanks. For more information please contact the Alaska Film Archives

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Alaska Beach Prospecting - The Love of Gold Prospecting
Gold Hog

Published on May 5, 2017
Gold prospecting on the beaches of Alaska. Why we do it and why we love it. 2017

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
3 OUNCES OF GOLD !!! In 3 Days. ask Jeff Williams
Ask Jeff Williams

Our Premium Patrons pulled 3 Ounces Of Gold Nuggets in just 3 days from our Arizona Gold Mining Adventure. If you would like to sign up , here is the link. https://www.patreon.com/askJeffWilliams

We can't tell you how excited we were to find 3 ounces of Gold Nuggets in just 3 days. The Crew worked really hard and pulled every spec of that Shiney from the Arizona desert.

We can't wait to see what the next crew does.....will they break the record and pull out 4 ounces .....we will have to wait and see.

We want to give a special thanks to everyone that made it out for our March Tour and we hope to see them again ...real soon.
So here is a Big Cowboy ....Yeehaw and thank you too.........
Bill Young
Jim Walker
Jim Hofmann
Leon Barris
Daniel Fischer
Robert Ganger
James Gibson
Todd Chernesky
Gary Williams
You are officially Gold Miners Now

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Treasure Stories and ghosts that guard them
Terry Carter

Published on Feb 26, 2018
Randy Hecker shares with us some treasure stories and the ghosts that guard them. Montezuma's Treasure, 16 tons of gold hidden in the four corners area, the lost Adams mine and a lot more.

Randy Heckers you tube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spiritfi...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Metal Detecting 2018/3: a new Hotspot at the Good Spot (part 1)
Klugscheisser Dan

Published on Mar 13, 2018
I had such a successful hunt that I had to split the video in three parts.
Back at the good spot I discovered a hot spot that stretched about only 30 square meters but in all I recorded approximately one and a half hour of finds. After sorting out the really good ones I edited three parts of that hut in one video each.
Part two will be uploaded next week and the final third part the week after that.
I discovered a former Hitler youth tent camp again within the perimeters of the russian soldiers camp. A nice cross over of finds.
Enjoy!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Metal Detecting - A double take!
She Detector

In this video I take the Nokta Impact to do some metal detecting at the beach! It was a short hunt due to weather but I'm glad I was able to get out! Enjoy!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Equinox hits Mercury Dime - bay - knives Motus Grip
gravediggermax

hope to see you again tomorrow - good luck to everyone.
the nox is going to be just fine i think!!!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting Pirate coins Platinum Gold Silver!
NH beach metaldetecting

Published on Mar 14, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Has $55MILLION of gold lost during the Battle of Gettysburg finally been discovered? FBI descends on site where treasure hunters claim they found the haul
  • The FBI, Pennsylvania state officials and two local treasure hunters were seen at Dents Run, a site where $55million worth of gold is rumored to be buried
  • Dennis Parada and his son Kem, founders of Finders Keepers, have said for years they tracked gold lost during the Battle of Gettysburg to Dents Run
  • The father and son duo claimed they were not legally allowed to dig up the gold
  • The FBI would not say why it was at Dents Run and ordered Dennis and Kem not to talk about what was going on at the central Pennsylvania site

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5511135/FBI-site-Civil-War-gold-rumored-buried.html#ixzz5A0KgBWvz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting A Nice Silver Day
NH beach metaldetecting

Published on Mar 16, 2018
finding lost rings and coins gold and silver with metal detectors

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Metal Detecting Long Deserted Settlements in the Woods Finds All Kinds of Old Stuff
Quarter Hoarder

Returning to a great digging area back in the woods where I've had lots of success in the past finding interesting relics, old coins, and just pieces of everyday life from 100 years ago. These deserted woods locations are some of favorite places to explore, but with Spring coming in a few days it's gonna start getting thick back there again. So Nickel Nibbler and I will be back to door knocking again in the next week or two. Gonna miss my winter woods hunts, but off to the yards I shall go and start the new season of detecting. Looking forward to some fun interactions with homeowners and maybe make some new friends along with way.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
WE HIT THE TREASURE JACKPOT!! Metal Detecting Tons of Old and Silver Coins! Epic Trip Part 2!
Down South Detecting

Metal detecting old coins galore! Here is part 2 of the Nebraska trip! Had a great time hunting with everyone. Looking forward to next time guys!

Link to Wesley's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2v...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
031218 - Metal Detecting Beaches. Another day with the Equinox 800.
Tony Eisenhower

Published on Mar 15, 2018
Solo up north. lots of targets but nuthin to write home about..
I'm lovin this machine..

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Green Mountain Metal Detecting Channel Trailer
Green Mountain Metal Detecting

Join me as I explore the mountains of Vermont in search of adventure and the treasures the pioneers left behind.

Summer Schedule: Every Friday
Winter schedule: Every-other Friday

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
IS THIS A DREAM...MY BEST DISCOVERY EVER AMAZING...Metal detecting uk
iDetect

Published on Mar 18, 2018
What a hunt......

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Utah outlaw found a treasure while on the run, then lost it
Terry Carter

Published on Mar 18, 2018
Dr. Steve Lacy shares with us how Matt Warner found a treasure while on the run from the law, then could never find it again when he went back to look for it. Dr, Steve Lacy shares with us about the life of Matt Warner and other famous Utah outlaws

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
They shot my airplane while seeking Spanish Treasure
Terry Carter

Published on Feb 4, 2018
John Worthen - They shot my airplane while seeking Spanish gold bars. John shares his story of how he got involved with Ova Noss and the ancient Spanish gold bars on Victorio Peak. How he paid for Ova's treasure trove rights and what happened in the end. How he lost a lot of money and was shot at.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Bedrock Gold - Reef Gold Specimine
Vo-Gus Prospecting

Published on Mar 19, 2018
Help me get the 'Golden Thumb' for the first time, that's 1,000 likes! Hit that like button if you enjoy this video :-)

Something awesome happened today, I found a little 0.1g reef gold specimen. Gold that had not travelled very far at all in a heavily mined area, did the old boys miss a stringer? Only time will tell!

After locating a likely spot, a slight inside bend with exposed bedrock, a few test pans later told me there was a good chance sweet treasure lay below. And boy was it!

The great thing about todays new generation of mining equipment is in my backpack I had a sluice and all the gear I needed to quickly polish off the main pay streak.
After just 45 minutes work I had a great little haul of gold, removed some 15 shogun pellets from the water ways and had a direction that maybe, just maybe there's a little reef waiting for my attention!

Vo-Gus Prospecting Website:
Keep an eye out for my latest videos, videos of the month and a new blog series talking everything prospecting here:
https://www.vogusprospecting.com/

Join me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/vogus/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting Silver Day 3/18/18
robert ferguson

Published on Mar 19, 2018
Birthday Hunt @ Winner of the GoPro

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Metal Detecting A Civil War Railroad Camp
Aquachigger

Published on Mar 20, 2018
Join me and Rob as we metal detect and recover some artifacts from this Civil War era railroad repair camp. This section of the B&O Railroad was torn up and destroyed several times by the Confederate forces during the war. I suspect this was a camp where repairs to the line were effected.