• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Wow! I Cant Belive We Found So Much A Treasure Hunters Dream
Relic Hunting Florida

Published on Jul 1, 2018
This trip I used the Garrett AT Max my friend Bob got his fixed and let me borrow it again. I found some amazing things this hunt including my first toe tap and a perfect condition 1901 O Barber dime.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Crew Hits The Jackpot With A Miracle Gold Find | Aussie Gold Hunters
Quest TV

Published on Jul 2, 2018
While checking out a patch of ground, the 'Gold Gypsies' unearth some small nuggets of gold, and then find an amazing 3 ounce monster nugget worth around $5000!

Catch full episodes at http://www.questtv.co.uk
Subscribe to Quest TV for more great clips:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

Quest On Demand:
http://www.questtv.co.uk/video/

Follow Quest on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/QuestTV

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mid Summer gold Sniping and panning in the UK - Gold Rush UK (2018)
MrDazp1

Published on Jun 27, 2018
The weather was perfect today for a bit of snorkelling in search of gold

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Finding gold in the high Sierra's
Two Toes

Published on Jul 2, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT WE FOUND METAL DETECTING A 300 YEAR OLD SWIMMING HOLE
The Hoover Boys

Published on Jul 4, 2018
Unbelievable day Treasure Hunting in the water at the 300 year old swimming hole. Our friend Mark took me to the site they’ve named Coin Beach for a good reason. So many different Amazing coins and a few surprises!!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Ocean Detecting! - Found Old Coins, Musket Balls and More!
nuggetnoggin

Published on Jun 30, 2018
What an amazing treasure hunting adventure! I spent hours snorkeling and metal detecting in the ocean at a very popular swimming area. I managed to find a ton of coins, but I also got onto some older relics. I discovered musket balls from the 1700's, probably lost by pirates! I found old coins too! Come along with me as I discover whats hidden beneath the sand.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Exploring An Abandoned Silver Mine
Aquachigger

Published on Jul 1, 2018
Join meMiner and I as we explore this super cool abandoned silver mine deep in the backwoods of Canada,. The mine tunnel still had ore cart rails running throughout and a very cold stream of water that flowed from deep within the tunnels and out the entrance. Water poured from the mine ceiling in places and some tunnels were blocked by broken timbers and a cave in. It was a fun adventure and I hope you come along.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting 4th Of July
robert ferguson

Published on Jul 4, 2018
I got a ring and some other stuff

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Abandoned Ep.1: The School of Hard Knocks.
Vo-Gus Prospecting

Published on Jul 5, 2018
In this mini series I will take you to location in disuse. Locations that once thrived with activity and life than now sit abandoned. There I will detect them and see what they left behind.

This video takes place on a day where I had to drive a long way to pick up more books. On the way I knew I would pass an old school site that's in the process of being demolished to build a injecting room.
Before that happens I wanted to see what I could find laying under the ground.

I hope you enjoy the first episode and I would like to know if you enjoyed the new filming format? let me know below in the comments.

A share and like would also really help me out :-)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Found River Treasure, Sunglasses, Cash while Free Diving (My Sons First Find in )
Michael Oliver

Published on Jul 7, 2018
G,day Guys Welcome to Switzerland Today I’m taking you all out for a quick hunt and meet my baby boy Noah next week the official hunt for treasure is on SHARE, SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON & SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&vide... FOR MORE VIDS NEXT WEEK. See you all on the next hunt

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Court rules 1565 shipwreck found off the Florida coast belongs to France because the vessel was made there NOT the salvage company which discovered it

• A Florida judge ruled that a shipwreck found by a private salvage company off of Florida's coast is a French ship and it belongs to France
  • The salvage company argued the shipwreck's identity could not be determined
  • The court ruled the wreck is la Trinite, French captain Jean Ribault's flagship
  • It was wrecked in a hurricane in 1565, while Ribault was on his way to Florida
  • He was aiming to reinforce a struggling colony in what is now Jacksonville
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5928929/US-court-Shipwreck-Florida-belongs-France.html

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I can see gold on the rocks - Gold rush UK (2018) episode 20
MrDazp1

Published on Jul 8, 2018
Visible gold.Sniping under water, diving for gold and prospecting a secret river in the United Kingdom on a hot summers day

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Grams of gold coming out of the quartz hole!
CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH

Published on Jul 8, 2018
Created by VideoShow:http://videoshowapp.com/free

Another great trip to Vermont's motherlode. Lots of people out this weekend . lots of laughs and everyone went home with at least a gram of color! Plus some chunky stuff! Hope to see some of you up there for the event! August 9th to 12th.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Best Laid Plans - A Prospecting Tale
Vo-Gus Prospecting

Published on Jul 9, 2018
I once got asked by a subscriber 'do you ever get skunked?' (took me a while to work out he wasn't talking about the animal) and the truth is 'more than you'd think'.
Finding gold, gems, old and new coins is relatively easy once you know how. But getting out of your own way, that's a different kettle of fish.

This is an honest story of a miss adventure, filming what the day gives you and a look into how mental illness can affect your choices.

PROMO CODE-
Vo-Gus18 at the checkout on the Gold Claw website for your chance to win products every month for the rest of 2018!

SOCIAL MEDIA-
https://www.vogusprospecting.com/

Join me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/vogus/

Follow my Volg Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfV...

Steemit Channel:
https://steemit.com/@vogusprospecting

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I Found a Lost Phone in the River! It Still Works!
nuggetnoggin

Published on Jul 8, 2018
Just another day out searching the river to see what I can find. On this hunt, I discovered a Samsung Galaxy cell phone that had been recently lost in the river. I was actually able to get it back to the owner, after a little guessing of the lock screen pattern. I also found a wedding ring and 10K Gold Bracelet.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Metal Detecting in the Water for Old Coins
The Hoover Boys

Published on Jul 11, 2018
Early Silver Coins, Colonial Coppers, Large Cents, 1700’s Coins & Relics! Actual River Treasure. Sorry no Cell Phones were found. Metal Detecting / Treasure Hunting underwater with friends makes for a fun filled day!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Metal Detecting Ontario: The Field Of Spoons
Aquachigger

Published on Jul 9, 2018
Join me and "J Three B Digg'n Canada" as we metal detect and explore an old farm in Ontario Canada. We find some cool artifacts and I even found a most awesome fossil rock! Check us out as we crack the rock open and discover inside some very interesting fossils. I'm not a fossil man myself, but I recognize beauty when I see it. The fields also had an over abundance of spoons and J Three B explains why. Plus, I discover some very strange rock formations in the field. I saw similar rock formations 100 miles away and a few days earlier on another metal detecting adventure. Do you know what the circles are? I'd love to know.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting Equinox 800 Antique Gold Jewelry 1930's Beach
NH beach metaldetecting

Published on Jul 12, 2018
metal detecting new Hampshire and maine ocean beaches with metal detectors finding lost gold and silver rings and coins

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Older Than Old! - Metal Detecting finds my oldest coin ever & I got attacked in the process
Quarter Hoarder

Myself, Nibbler, Doug, and Leroy all spent the day digging at a 1700's farm and barn. This gracious farmer no longer plants so all the land was available to us for hunting. All was going well until one of the local residence didn't seem to like what I was doing and decided to jump on me, but I dusted myself off and pushed him off like the chicken he was. Good thing too, because a deep faint signal caught my ear and I pulled up the oldest coin I've ever found!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Hard rock mining, collecting gold ore samples for processing.
Dan Hurd

Published on Jul 13, 2018
In this adventure in hard rock mining, I explore the spooky Blue Chip mine and collect 500 lbs of quartz vein material from the spot Dave told me to dig. This material will be taken back to the hard rock processing plant and run through the crushers and the Icon i150 to determine gold values in this area of the mine. I had to cut this video into two parts because on the second day I find a great discovery that changes the game plan for the mine. And in fact there will be a third or even fourth part as we will be going back.

This video is produced by Dan Hurd, Prospector, Miner, Teacher and YouTuber, as part of his YouTube channel based on educational videos about gold mining, gold panning, prospecting, rock hounding, and mineral collecting.

https://www.patreon.com/Danhurd

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Deep Mine: Silver Ore Metal Detecting
Aquachigger

Join meChigg and meMiner as we explore deep into a silver mine and search for pure silver with our metal detectors. We found some nice silver, but then meMiner had an unfortunate accident and his camera that went for a swim in the mine waste water never to function again. The camera that is, not meMiner.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Trekking Up a Mountain Stream to Find Treasure and Adventure | Metal Detecting
Green Mountain Metal Detecting

Using a stream to hike miles into the wild Vermont Appalachians, I metal detect for long-forgotten treasures at an abandoned homestead

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
South Lake Tahoe Scuba Diving GOLD & SILVER Found !! Buceando y Encontrando ORO Y PLATA ! !!
Ed The Beach Hunter

Whites Surf Master Dual Field PI Metal Detector !!!!!
Scuba Diving & Finding Gold & Silver in Crystal Clear Lake Water !!! South Lake Tahoe is Stunning. Metal Detecting Finding Buried treasures )
Whites SurfMaster Dual Field PI Detector de Metales !!
Buceando y Encongtrando Oro y Plata in Agua Crystalina en un Lago !! Una Hermosura de Lago en South Lake Tahoe. Deteccion Metalica sacando Tesoros Enterrados !!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
HOT DAY, HOT FINDS!!! Metal Detecting Germany Nr.136
TerraGermania

A very hot detecting day on promising ancient grounds brought great finds!

Music: NotaBene / Contact: www.notabene-musik.de/styled/
Metal Detector: XP Deus V4.1
Coil: HF 9" / 14 KHz on stubble, 54 KHz on flat ground.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Beach Metal Detecting Minelab Equinox finds Diamonds in the Surf
NH beach metaldetecting

metal detecting new Hampshire and maine ocean beaches with metal detectors finding lost gold and silver rings and coins

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I Found Alcohol, Rings, Cash & Jewelry while River Treasure Hunting (Free Go Pro, Patreon)
Michael Oliver

Published on Jul 14, 2018
G,day Guys Today is the first official hunt here in Switzerland and we are off to an AWESOME start. I love taking you all out with me. check out my PATREON PAGE FREE CONTENT https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10734828. Im giving away NEW GO PRO HERO BLACK 5 to one of the first 100 PATRONS, your welcome join our Patron family, $1 goes a long way to helping hundreds of people every year we found plenty of river treasure today SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON & SUBSCRIBE❤️ IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANOTHER RIVER TREASURE HUNTING VIDEO NEXT WEEK

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Gold Rush Latin America 2018: Final Cleaning Before Smelting
Bone Tactical

Cleaning freshly mined gold before melting it down to form bricks.

needler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I got two new detectors. A tesoro compadre and a bounty hunter tracker iv. I use to have the 5.75 inch tesoro compadre model years ago. I did find a silver rings and coins with it.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Treasure Hunting OLD Victorian Houses Finds LOST Coins and Relics of the PAST! Metal Detecting
Down South Detecting

In this episode Jonathan and I travel to an old railroading town in search of coins and relics of the past. We metal detect several Victorian Era houses and manage to make some great finds!

Thanks for watching! -Zach

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
In search of a Gem Stone (Precious Opal)
Dan Hurd

Published on Jul 11, 2018
We find the most Beautiful Precious Opal at the Klinker Opal deposit in Vernon B.C. This is a Pay to Dig site. We took the whole family for a fun day digging and found many opals. Some were gem quality and can be made into jewelry.

https://www.opalscanada.com/dig

This video is produced by Dan Hurd, Prospector, Miner, Teacher and YouTuber, as part of his YouTube channel based on educational videos about gold mining, gold panning, prospecting, rock hounding, and mineral collecting.

https://www.patreon.com/Danhurd

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Magnet Fishing Ontario: That's One Clean Place!
Aquachigger

Join me on this slow Saturday evening and watch this magnet fishing video I made while up in Canada. I tried and tried, but nary a decent target could I snag. Oh well, it beat a sharp stick in the eye!
Check out the magnet I was using here: http://bit.ly/TheMagPros