• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

METH DROVE WOMAN TO CLAW OUT HER OWN EYES

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
meth head

METH DROVE WOMAN TO CLAW OUT HER OWN EYES
'It felt like a massive struggle, the hardest thing I ever had to do'

Kaylee Muthart

(WARNING: This story contains some graphic details which may be upsetting to some readers.)

A young woman who clawed out her own eyes while high on methamphetamine is speaking out for the first time since her horrifying story made headlines across the nation.

Kaylee Muthart, 20, of Anderson, South Carolina, told her story to Cosmopolitan in a piece titled “I’m the Girl Who Clawed Her Own Eyes Out. This Is My Story.”

Muthart explained how she had dabbled in marijuana, but suspected the marijuana had been laced, then moved on to Xanax, ecstasy and then methamphetamine.

“I convinced myself that meth would bring me even closer to God,” Muthart explained. “So, after Thanksgiving, when I was feeling particularly lonely, I smoked meth with a friend.”

Within two months, she became hooked.

“I progressed to snorting it, then shooting it as often as I could by myself or with friends,” Muthart told the magazine.

Muthart said after months of avoiding her mother, she saw her on Feb. 4 to discuss the possibility of rehab.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/woman-who-clawed-out-her-own-eyes-reveals-reason/#MQ8B03vJI5ePCoO3.99

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
At the bottom of the story......
Hey WND reader...
You clearly have an eye for hard-hitting news

Yeah, but some of us don't (anymore).

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
She should have eaten some shrooms if she wanted a relationship closer to god.
Oh F U...k here goes that sinking ship song...closer to god my love but not closer to me. If I needed my eyes then I would not have to pee. How is that working for you Joe Cool?

*oppsie* I think I farted something that was not supposed to exist.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Oh F U...k here goes that sinking ship song...closer to god my love but not closer to me. If I needed my eyes then I would not have to pee. How is that working for you Joe Cool?

K, don't ask or wonder....cider and beer....and now I am skitzoing to my own post........

some day I will wake up and find this world has self destruckted .

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

She'll keep an eye out for you...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
for best results use a spoon

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yes, this is a true story. A beautiful young woman falls for the allure of drugs and ends up in a hideous state.

I am anti-drug. Not just illegal but getting more legal anti-drug all the time. Am not nor have I been on any kind of drug for years (a bit of alcohol notwithstanding and I am reconsidering that).
Think as you wish but mind altering and body altering drugs should be thought a lot about before taking.

I can't imagine someone in this information age being offered meth and thinking 'yeah, I'll give it a shot'.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I can't imagine someone in this information age being offered meth and thinking 'yeah, I'll give it a shot'.
Agree 1000%. It’s 2018 lol.

Let’s hope she doesn’t have any children.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yes, this is a true story. A beautiful young woman falls for the allure of drugs and ends up in a hideous state.

I am anti-drug. Not just illegal but getting more legal anti-drug all the time. Am not nor have I been on any kind of drug for years (a bit of alcohol notwithstanding and I am reconsidering that).
Think as you wish but mind altering and body altering drugs should be thought a lot about before taking.

There should be no law prohibiting drugs of any kind. Our problem is we try and save everybody with laws rather than trust Darwin to allow nature to play itself out! Either you're smart enough to lay off hard drugs or your not. If you're not, you should be allowed to cleanse yourself from the gene pool. Simply natural!