• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Michael Flynn to Plead Guilty For Making False Statements to the FBI

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
BREAKING: Michael Flynn to Plead Guilty For Making False Statements to the FBI

Katie Pavlich

Posted: Dec 01, 2017

Former White House National Security advisor Michael Flynn will plead guilty to charges of making false statements to FBI agents after months of investigation by Special Counsel Bob Mueller. He is charged with one count of violating Title 18, United State Code, Section 1001(a)(2).

According to the charging documents, false statements were made about Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador during the transition. Flynn also lied to Vice President Mike Pence about these conversations, which is why he was fired.

Flynn "did willfully and knowingly make materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statements and representations in a matter within the jurisdiction of the executive branch of the Government of the United States," the document states.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Amazing what TPTB will hype to get matt lauer and President Trump's tax plan progress off the front page.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
OOps! Trump didn't break any laws at all and ABC retracts their story. Looks like the lefties are screaming into the darkness yet again.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Just like Martha Stewart.
Will Flynn get a cooking show with Snoop Dog when he gets out?

CORRECT, Flynn did nothing illegal until he decided to LIE to the FBI.
As I have said many times around here " .Gov can lie to you and get away with it. YOU lie to .Gov YOU go to jail".

Definitely as "Martha Stewart Moment".

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
OOps! Trump didn't break any laws at all and ABC retracts their story. Looks like the lefties are screaming into the darkness yet again.
So, you have a guilty plea by the former director of national security.
A second cooperating witness. (Papadopoulous the first)
18 months of lies and obstruction of justice by almost everyone in the administration.
A dozen or more sealed indictments.
And you still believe Trump is innocent? hahahah
What will it take to realize Trump sold out America while selling you MAGA hats?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
18 months of lies and obstruction of justice by almost everyone in the administration.
What will it take to realize Trump sold out America while selling you MAGA hats?
You have first hand knowledge of all this I suppose?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
... lies and obstruction of justice by almost everyone in the administration.

Lies and Obstruction of Justice are the same charge. It becomes a new charge every time the investigators interview you and you stick to the same story they already have proof you are lying about.

The " almost everyone in the administration" statement is where I think you have gone off the deep end of the PROG Pool.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You have first hand knowledge of all this I suppose?
No, Trump administration in their own words in the public record.
The most obvious is: "I fired Comey because of Russia"

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Okay, it is a swamp. We know that.
Where is the connection?! Please explain!

Suppose a high ranking politcian in Nazi Germany promised to take down the evil system. How could he do it? How long would it take? Would you condemn him if he "failed" in his first year?

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Lies and Obstruction of Justice are the same charge. It becomes a new charge every time the investigators interview you and you stick to the same story they already have proof you are lying about.
Lying is not a crime, unless to the Feds. Trump administration has been lying to the public about contacts with Russia since summer 2016.

The " almost everyone in the administration" statement is where I think you have gone off the deep end of the PROG Pool.
I'll be more specific.
Sessions, Flynn, Kushner, Papadopolous have all lied about Russia either to congress, the FBI or on security clearance forms. Criminal acts.
Trump & Trump Jr lied publicly.
I don't remember who Carter Page lied to, but his story changed on previously undisclosed contacts with Russians.
Pence, we don't know what he knew or when he knew it.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sessions, Flynn, Kushner, Papadopolous have all lied about Russia either to congress, the FBI or on security clearance forms. Criminal acts.
Trump & Trump Jr lied publicly.
I don't remember who Carter Page lied to, but his story...

There is no law against Officials ( Trump's Administration once he was elected yet not sworn in) talking to foreign officials. Once TRUMP was President-elect his people he was placing in positions would be considered as representatives of the United States. The issue was not being truthful to .Gov ( FBI) Investigators.

Private citizens can not try to negotiate with foreign governments. Since the individuals' and their specific charges have not been identified there may be some with problems.
I'd say so-far this is just throwing shit on the wall and see what sticks.

When I used the term investigator(s) I meant the FBI.
With FAKE NEWS tactics used by LameStreamMedia I do not give a shit what has been told to them and their so-called "investigators" .

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There is no law against Officials ( Trump's Administration once he was elected yet not sworn in) talking to foreign officials. The issue was not being truthful to .Gov ( FBI) Investigators.

Private citizens can not try to negotiate with foreign governments. Since the individuals' and their specific charges have not been identified there may be some with problems.
I'd say so-far this is just throwing shit on the wall and see what sticks.

When I used the term investigator(s) I meant the FBI.
With FAKE NEWS tactics used by LameStreamMedia I do not give a shit what has been told to them and their so-called "investigators" .
Great segway into a little tidbit I read tonight and wanted to share with you from somewhere on the internet! My favorite part is the last line!

the hillarious part, is that the Dems were SO SURE of hillaries victory, because they actually rigged the voting machines to give her, something like 5% more votes than people actually cast for her.

Trumps landslide victory was SO OVERWHELMING, that the dems vote rigging simply WASN'T ENOUGH.

This is the reason that the Dems were saying stuff like "It's not rigged, you're just losing"

They were trying to head off any accusations of democrat vote fraud.

And it backfired on them in a most spectacular fashion.

The CIA uses supercomputers with complicated psychological algorithms to attempt to model the civilization, for the purposes of prediction... and for their plans to suceed, they NEEDED hillary in office.

This is why they are STILL trying to get that harpy into office... they are straight up FUCKED, and their 40 year plan was ruined in an afternoon.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
chump fired him for similar/related -- so the judeo-bolshevists claiming this will take down chump are full of b.s.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
A shred of evidence would be nice. You'd think after months and months of this tired ass Russia hax meme there'd be a ton of it, but I've yet to see any.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A shred of evidence would be nice. You'd think after months and months of this tired ass Russia hax meme there'd be a ton of it, but I've yet to see any.
Because you are blinded by your faith.

Reread Trump's emails. Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort made a criminal conspiracy to receive a donation of opposition research forbidden by election law. Then they lied about it for months and months.

Then Trump asked the Justice Department to come up with a false pretext for firing Comey (Because of how he handled Hillary, when he had previously praised him on that), and later admitted the justification for the firing was false, by saying on national TV that he fired Comey because of Russia. That's obstruction of justice and being an idiot, too.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort made a criminal conspiracy to receive a donation of opposition research forbidden by election law. Then they lied about it for months and months.

See the big thing about yelling or charging anybody with CONSPIRACY . Is the defendant(s) have to prove there was NO Conspiracy. There is no Innocent Until Proven Guilty, It is GUILTY until proven Innocent

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
See the big thing about yelling or charging anybody with CONSPIRACY . Is the defendant(s) have to prove there was NO Conspiracy. There is no Innocent Until Proven Guilty, It is GUILTY until proven Innocent
Yeah, NeverTrumpsters have this commie way of thinking like that! The best way to deal with them is to ignore them. They can't be saved and you certainly don't want to get into a 'discussion' with them. Those 'conversations' usually end with a lesson in frustration for the critical thinker! That's because they're smarter than you. Ask them....they'll tell ya!:belly laugh:

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Those ''conversations' usually end with a lesson in frustration for the critical thinker!
More like arguments than conversations as the liberal side involve their emotions and facts matter little.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
There is 10x more proof in existence and exposed that Obama, Clintons, Rice, Lynch, Comey and many others lied, commited treasonous acts and yet not one charge or investigation, wheres DOJ??????????

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There is 10x more proof in existence and exposed that Obama, Clintons, Rice, Lynch, Comey and many others lied, commited treasonous acts and yet not one charge or investigation, wheres DOJ??????????
Funny how that works huh?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Because you are blinded by your faith.
What is it you think I have faith in? Exactly?
Reread Trump's emails. Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort made a criminal conspiracy to receive a donation of opposition research forbidden by election law. Then they lied about it for months and months.
Oh dear, that all sounds very spooky. Manafort is already in hot water, it sounds like Kushner is next, no idea how close the witch hunt is to Jr.
Then Trump asked the Justice Department to come up with a false pretext for firing Comey (Because of how he handled Hillary, when he had previously praised him on that), and later admitted the justification for the firing was false, by saying on national TV that he fired Comey because of Russia. That's obstruction of justice and being an idiot, too.
Sounds thin, but maybe you've a point here. Trouble for me is that I have zero doubt that Comey was himself obstructing justice, so his firing was absolutely appropriate. Do you suppose charges will be forthcoming there? How about Loretta Lynch and her tarmac rendezvous? James Comey had to go and it was within the president's authority to fire him. I don't see that as obstruction of anything.

Still think all this adds up to a huge pile of nothing. There's no evidence of Russia hax here that I can see.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What is it you think I have faith in? Exactly?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I thought you believed this whole Russiagate thing is nothing.

Sounds thin, but maybe you've a point here. Trouble for me is that I have zero doubt that Comey was himself obstructing justice, so his firing was absolutely appropriate. Do you suppose charges will be forthcoming there? How about Loretta Lynch and her tarmac rendezvous? James Comey had to go and it was within the president's authority to fire him. I don't see that as obstruction of anything.
Loretta & Slick Willy definitely looks like obstructing justice. It's sick. Might have a hard time proving mens rea, but think you got to try. Unfortunately, Clinton isn't dumb enough to say on national TV he met Lynch because of emailgate.

But Trump himself admits he fired Comey because of Russia. The letter from Rod Rosenstein is a false pretext, which indicates a corrupt intent.

Still think all this adds up to a huge pile of nothing. There's no evidence of Russia hax here that I can see.
Trump himself has admitted he thinks Russia hacked our election, based on highest level of intelligence available.

And then there's this pile of horseshit, where he tries to get away with saying he simultaneously believes both our intelligence agencies and Putin:

Schroedinger's treason.

But what Russia did is really irrelevant.

The point is that the Trump Administration tried through multiple channels to get Russia's help to win an election. Conspiracy is the agreement to commit a crime, regardless of whether the conspiracy succeeded or not. It is a crime to receive help from a foreign power in an election and Trump campaign tried to get that help through Jr/Manafort/Kush meeting as well as through Papadopolous and maybe Carter Page.

And they've spent months and months lying and covering it up.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Huge waste of MY ( and your ) taxed dollars.
Guy ( Trump ) was hired , by the people,
To do a JOB.
And he is CLEARLY..... in HIS way,
Trying to do that.
Fing disgrace for We Thee People to have to
watch, listen and go thru this waste of life energy.
Trying hard to be positive.
But this country is fd.
" If you do not accept the results of the election , then you are a threat to democracy ".
That lasted about 2 farging seconds.
F me, all of this stuff.
Give it all a rest and lets fing DO something instead
of all of this dick measuring.
Darn it man.
ANYONE left inside the loop that actually has run ANY kind of business ?
What a waste of money and manhours.
Half the country or more has lost the pride of workmanship.
Pride of country.
Pride of the work involved with obtaining REAL tangible anything
Buncha fing do nothings the lot of DC.
We are farging privaledged even be in this position and the do nothing entitlement parasite sucker fish legions are gonna stonewall the entire country.
For what ????
The only REAL beneficiaries will be the top .01% ...and guess what ?...
if you are reading this,
99.9999999 chance it ain t you .....so go get the lube as the
entitlement generations and hordes are hungry.....for YOUR sweat equity.

JMHO

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I thought you believed this whole Russiagate thing is nothing.
It is nothing imo, but you didn't answer the question I asked. What is it you're accusing me of having "blinding faith" in?
But Trump himself admits he fired Comey because of Russia. The letter from Rod Rosenstein is a false pretext, which indicates a corrupt intent.
In the video you posted he said he was going to fire Comey regardless.
The point is that the Trump Administration tried through multiple channels to get Russia's help to win an election.
There's nothing you've posted that even begins to prove anything of the sort.

All I've seen to date is evidence of a bunch of stuff that happens all the time. Kushner instructs Flynn to ask Kislyak to persuade the Kremlin to regulate their response to sanctions against Russia as well as to delay a UN resolution vote on Israel. Big deal.

IMO, what's actually happening is Russia is being vilified for anything and everything and the Trump administration is trying to defuse the situation. The Mueller circus and the corrupt communist media simply grab any evidence of communication between the WH and Russia and toss it out there as somehow incriminating. Since lots of peasants dislike Trump and have been programmed to hate any Russia, they eat it up without even having a clue about the specifics.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Huge waste of MY ( and your ) taxed dollars.
Guy ( Trump ) was hired , by the people,
To do a JOB.
And he is CLEARLY..... in HIS way,
Trying to do that.
Fing disgrace for We Thee People to have to
watch, listen and go thru this waste of life energy.
Trying hard to be positive.
But this country is fd.
" If you do not accept the results of the election , then you are a threat to democracy ".
That lasted about 2 farging seconds.
F me, all of this stuff.
Give it all a rest and lets fing DO something instead
of all of this dick measuring.
Darn it man.
ANYONE left inside the loop that actually has run ANY kind of business ?
What a waste of money and manhours.
Half the country or more has lost the pride of workmanship.
Pride of country.
Pride of the work involved with obtaining REAL tangible anything
Buncha fing do nothings the lot of DC.
We are farging privaledged even be in this position and the do nothing entitlement parasite sucker fish legions are gonna stonewall the entire country.
For what ????
The only REAL beneficiaries will be the top .01% ...and guess what ?...
if you are reading this,
99.9999999 chance it ain t you .....so go get the lube as the
entitlement generations and hordes are hungry.....for YOUR sweat equity.

JMHO
It would be an honor to have you by my side hunting down and destroying communists sir! :2 thumbs up:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It would be an honor to have you by my side hunting down and destroying communists sir! :2 thumbs up:
Thanks,
Its just...
This stuff has gone past retarded for me.
I mean, hows it ANYONE in business or
trying to conduct ( international ) business or foreign relations with the rest of the world can do anything with these motocycle cop pricks looking to punch their own cards ?
It's embarrassing.
Good gawd....
You know that other thread ? " whats coming is bigger and badder than you think ? "
Uhhh....yeah...itz cuz of this crap.
Ehhh...whatever...just made the tipping point for me.
Regards, sir

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Federal FISA Judge Recuses Himself From Michael Flynn Case…
Posted on December 7, 2017 by sundance

Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself from the case surrounding Michael Flynn, and people are wondering why. There’s one very distinct possibility.

POLITICO – President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, will face a different judge to be sentenced than the one who took Flynn’s guilty plea to a felony false statement charge last week, court records show.

Judge Emmet Sullivan was randomly assigned to take over the case after Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself. (more)

As soon as CTH saw the name Judge Rudolph Contreras our spidey sense alarm bells began ringing. You know why?…

Judge Rudolph Contreras
is one of a very small group of FISA Court Judges. –LINK

My instincts tell me that Judge Contreras was most likely the judge who signed off on the FISA warrant that led to the surveillance of Donald Trump’s campaign officials, that included National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn.

Those FBI FISA warrants are now coming under scrutiny.

It would be EXPLOSIVE if it turned out that the FISA warrants were gained by deception, misleading information, manipulated information, or fraud…. and that warrant led to the wiretapping and surveillance of General Michael Flynn was authorized by Contreras…. who would now be the judge in Flynn’s case.

Yes, the conflict of interest would be beyond stunning.

Oh, like I keep sayin’….

Stay tuned!

For Deep Weeds Political Junkies…

…I EXPANDED The CONSEQUENCES outlined HERE

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...udge-recuses-himself-from-michael-flynn-case/

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Federal FISA Judge Recuses Himself From Michael Flynn Case…
Posted on December 7, 2017 by sundance

Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself from the case surrounding Michael Flynn, and people are wondering why. There’s one very distinct possibility.

POLITICO – President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, will face a different judge to be sentenced than the one who took Flynn’s guilty plea to a felony false statement charge last week, court records show.

Judge Emmet Sullivan was randomly assigned to take over the case after Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself. (more)

As soon as CTH saw the name Judge Rudolph Contreras our spidey sense alarm bells began ringing. You know why?…

Judge Rudolph Contreras
is one of a very small group of FISA Court Judges. –LINK

My instincts tell me that Judge Contreras was most likely the judge who signed off on the FISA warrant that led to the surveillance of Donald Trump’s campaign officials, that included National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn.

Those FBI FISA warrants are now coming under scrutiny.

It would be EXPLOSIVE if it turned out that the FISA warrants were gained by deception, misleading information, manipulated information, or fraud…. and that warrant led to the wiretapping and surveillance of General Michael Flynn was authorized by Contreras…. who would now be the judge in Flynn’s case.

Yes, the conflict of interest would be beyond stunning.

Oh, like I keep sayin’….

Stay tuned!

For Deep Weeds Political Junkies…

…I EXPANDED The CONSEQUENCES outlined HERE

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...udge-recuses-himself-from-michael-flynn-case/
I haven't read all the related dox yet, but I was struggling to remember where I've seen the newly assigned judge's name. Emmett Sullivan was assigned to a judicial watch FOIA suit against the state department. His ruling there was as follows:
As agreed by the parties at the July 31, 2015 status hearing, the Government shall produce a copy of the letters sent by the State Department to Mrs. Hillary Clinton, Ms. Huma Abedin and Ms. Cheryl Mills regarding the collection of government records in their possession. These communications shall be posted on the docket forthwith. The Government has also agreed to share with Plaintiff’s counsel the responses sent by Mrs. Clinton, Ms. Abedin and Ms. Mills. These communications shall also be posted on the docket forthwith. In addition, as related to Judicial Watch’s FOIA requests in this case, the Government is HEREBY ORDERED to: (1) identify any and all servers, accounts, hard drives, or other devices currently in the possession or control of the State Department or otherwise that may contain responsive information; (2) request that the above named individuals confirm, under penalty of perjury, that they have produced all responsive information that was or is in their possession as a result of their employment at the State Department. If all such information has not yet been produced, the Government shall request the above named individuals produce the information forthwith; and (3) request that the above named individuals describe, under penalty of perjury, the extent to which Ms. Abedin and Ms. Mills used Mrs. Clinton’s email server to conduct official government business. The Government shall inform the Court of the status of its compliance with this Order no later than August 7, 2015, including any response received from Mrs. Clinton, Ms. Abedin and Ms. Mills. Signed by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan on July 31, 2015.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/all-clinton-records/

Also potentially of note the WH lieyers have seemingly decided that the executive branch can continue with their FISA court authorized surveillance even if CONgress doesn't get around to re-authorizing their stomping of the 4th Amendment.

http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads...aw-expires-officials-say.166195/#post-1289224

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
THE BIG UGLY – Why U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras Recusal From Mike Flynn Case is a Big Deal…
Posted on December 8, 2017 by sundance

Last night news broke that U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras “has been recused” from the case overseeing the prosecution of General Mike Flynn. Details are vague. According to Reuters, both the judge and the Flynn legal team have yet to comment.

Additionally, there is no concrete answer as to whether the recusal was done by the judge himself or was forced upon him. While the reasoning is the key, the difference between the two options adds another layer of consequence within the rest of this outline. Reuters News Service puts it this way:

(Reuters) – The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia judge presiding over the criminal case for President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has been recused from handling the case, a court spokeswoman said on Thursday.

According to a court filing, U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras, who presided over a Dec. 1 hearing where Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his contacts with Russia, will no longer handle the case.

Court spokeswoman Lisa Klem did not say why Contreras was recused, and added that the case was randomly reassigned. Reuters could not immediately learn the reason for the recusal, or reach Contreras. An attorney for Flynn declined to comment. (Link)

Obviously, the customary reason for recusal is when there is a conflict of interest between the case as assigned and the judge overseeing it.
However, as you can clearly see, in this case it’s rather odd that if a conflict existed the judge would have even begun to oversee the case at the prior hearing. Why wait until six days after the first hearing?

As to the reasoning for the recusal, and stressed against the backdrop of the new information surrounding the investigative practices of the DOJ and FBI, this recusal is potentially both a game-changer and a massive dose of sunlight.

U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras is one of a very few FISA Court Judges.

Judge Contreras was in the position of approving FISA warrants at the time when FBI Deputy Head of Counterintelligence, FBI Agent Peter Strzok was assembling the underlying information for the FISA warrant used against candidate Trump.

There is a very real possibility that Judge Contreras signed off on the FISA warrant in October 2016 that initiated the counterintelligence wiretapping and surveillance of the Trump campaign. That wiretapping and surveillance ultimately led to the questioning of Michael Flynn; the consequence of which brings Flynn to Contreras courtroom.

However, before getting to those ramifications it is important to step back for a moment and review the former March 20th, 2017, congressional testimony of FBI Director James Comey.

We have drawn attention to this testimony frequently, because it is one of the few times when congress has pinned Comey down and made him commit to specifics. In fact, for an otherwise innocuous congressional hearing, this specific segment has been viewed over 400,000 times. When we understand the importance of the content – we accept that perhaps even James Comey’s own lawyers have watched it repeatedly.

The first three minutes of this video are what is important. As you watch this testimony remember to overlay what you know now against the James Comey statements from nine months ago.

I would particularly draw your attention to the timeline as Comey describes (counterintelligence investigation beginning in July 2016); and also to pay attention to the person Comey assigns responsibility for keeping congress out of the loop on oversight. Comey points to the DOJ’s National Security Division Head who is in charge of the counterintelligence operations, Bill Priestap. However, Comey doesn’t use Priestap’s name:

…”it’s usually the decision of the head of our counterintelligence division”.
Everything happens in the first THREE MINUTES:

It’s obvious James Comey was not anticipating that line of questioning. His discomfort and obfuscation pours out within his words and body language. However, from that testimony we gain insight which we can add to the latest information.

We know the DNC and Clinton Campaign commissioned opposition research in April of 2016 through Fusion GPS, who sub-contracted Christopher Steele. Between April and July of 2016 the retired MI6 agent put together opposition research on Donald Trump centered around a claimed network of dubious and sketchy Russian contacts.

The first draft of that dossier was reported to be passed out in June/July 2016.

Notice the FBI counterintelligence operation began in July 2016. That directly and specifically lines up with the recent discoveries surrounding Deputy Head of Counterintelligence, FBI Agent Peter Strzok and the new information about Agent Strzok having direct contact with Christopher Steele, the author for the “Russian Dossier”.

Additionally, the July 2016 time-frame lines up with candidate Donald Trump winning the GOP nomination, and also the first application for a wiretapping and surveillance warrant to the FISA court which was unusually denied by a FISA judge.

Very few FISA requests are ever denied. Actually, only like 1 out of 100 are denied. So for a FISA request to be denied, there had to be a really compelling reason to require more than the traditional amount of FBI/DOJ due diligence within the request.

If you consider that monitoring associates within a presidential campaign would certainly be one of those types of requests which would lend a judge GREAT pause, well, perhaps the denial gains perspective. Certainly any FISA judge would easily understand the potential ramifications of the U.S. government conducting surveillance on a presidential campaign.

However, in October 2016 the second FISA request was granted.

What else happened in October of 2016?

According to media reports in October of 2016 the full and completed Russian Dossier was being heavily shopped by Fusion GPS with payments toward journalists. Additionally, in October 2016, according to yesterday’s headlines: DOJ Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce G Ohr was outed and demoted because he too had conversations with Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS etc.

So in the month where a FISA Judge granted the warrant for wiretapping and surveillance, the FBI (via Agent Strzok), and DOJ (via Deputy AG Bruce Ohr), were both in contact with Russian Dossier author Christopher Steele.

October 2016 is EXACTLY when The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. As Andrew McCarthy pointed out months ago: “No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.” (link)

Are you seeing how the dots connect?

June/July 2016 a FISA request is denied. This is simultaneous to FBI agent Strzok initial contact with Christopher Steele and the preliminary draft of the dossier.

October 2016 a FISA request approved. This is simultaneous to agent Strzok and Assoc. Deputy AG Bruce G Ohr in contact with Christopher Steele and the full dossier.

It would be EXPLOSIVE if it turned out the FISA warrant was gained by deception, misleading/manipulated information, or fraud; and that warrant that led to the wiretapping and surveillance of General Flynn was authorized by FISA Court Judge Contreras – who would now be judge in Flynn’s case.

Is this the recusal reason?

Additionally, was that “Dossier” part of the collective intelligence gathering that led to the ridiculous (January 2017) “Russian Malicious Cyber Activity – Joint Analysis Report“? The report that attempted to give justification for the December 29th Russian sanctions, and made famous by the media falsely claiming 17 agencies agreed on the content.

Back to the timeline we go, and remember NSA head Admiral Mike Rogers was the one Intelligence Community official without *confidence* in the “Joint Analysis Report”.

On Tuesday November 8th, 2016 the election was held. Results announced Wednesday November 9th, 2016.

On Thursday November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Mike Rogers traveled to New York and met with President-Elect Donald Trump.

The next day, Friday November 18th, President Trump moved the transition team from Trump Tower to his golf course in New Jersey.

AND… On Friday November 18th The Washington Post reported on a recommendation from “October” that Mike Rogers be removed from his NSA position:

[…] In a move apparently unprecedented for a military officer, Rogers, without notifying superiors, traveled to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday at Trump Tower. (link)

Apparently, Mike Rogers never told his boss, James Clapper (or anyone else) he was going to see the president-elect. The recommendation to fire Mike Rogers (in October) was made by Defense Secretary Ash Carter and ODNI James Clapper “according to several U.S. officials familiar with the matter.” October?

Is it entirely possible that NSA Director Mike Rogers, having seen the full scope of the intelligence, might have expressed reservations about the October FISA applicationcontent, and as a consequence positioned himself as a threat to the group plans?

So here we are in December of 2017. The Office of the Inspector General is currently working from the inside to investigate the politicization of the FBI and DOJ; and the IG is beginning to identify specific people: FBI Agent Strzok and DOJ Deputy AG Bruce G Ohr.

Meanwhile the oversight committees (Judiciary, Intelligence) are working from the outside of the corrupt organizations to spotlight the consequences from those identified people and highlight specific actionable behavior.

It’s all right there in front of everyone:

FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s former boss was Bill Priestap, FBI Asst. Director in charge of Counterintelligence. [The same Bill Priestap James Comey stated was the person who decided not to tell congressional oversight of the investigation] Bill Priestap’s boss was FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Directly above McCabe in the chain-of-command was FBI Director James Comey.

Inside the DOJ: Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce G Ohr’s former boss was Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. Sally Yates boss was Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

There’s the identified usurpers, and the political plan they utilized, with a common sense outline clear as day. Along with obvious official assistance from all of the personal staff under each official.

Back to the Flynn Case: (note the players)
Friday January 20th – Inauguration

TuesdayJanuary 24th – Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn was interviewed at the WH by the FBI (one of the interviewers was FBI Agent Peter Strzok).

WednesdayJanuary 25th – The Department of Justice received a detailed readout from the FBI agents who had interviewed Flynn. Sally Yates said she felt “it was important to get this information to the White House as quickly as possible.”

ThursdayJanuary 26th – (morning) Yates called White House Counsel Don McGahn first thing that morning to tell him she had “a very sensitive matter” that had to be discussed face to face. McGahn agreed to meet with Yates later that afternoon.

Thursday January 26th – (afternoon) Sally Yates traveled to the White House along with a senior member of the DOJ’s National Security Division, Bill Priestap, who was overseeing the matter. This was Yates’ first meeting with McGahn in his office, which also acts as a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF).

Yates said she began their meeting by laying out the media accounts and media statements made by Vice President Mike Pence and other high-ranking White House officials about General Flynn’s activity “that we knew not to be the truth.

According to Sally Yates testimony, she and Bill Priestap reportedly presented all the information to McGahn so the White House could take action that they deemed appropriate. When asked by McGahn if Flynn should be fired, Yates answered, “that really wasn’t our call.”

Yates also said her decision to notify the White House counsel had been discussed “at great length.” According to her testimony: “Certainly leading up to our notification on the 26th, it was a topic of a whole lot of discussion in DOJ and with other members of the intel community.”

Friday January 27th – (morning) White House Counsel Don McGahn called Yates in the morning and asked if she could come back to his office.

Friday January 27th – (late afternoon) According to her testimony, Sally Yates returned to the White House late that afternoon. One of McGahn’s topics discussed was whether Flynn could be prosecuted for his conduct.

Specifically, according to Yates, one of the questions McGahn asked Yates was, “Why does it matter to DOJ if one White House official lies to another?” She explained that it “was a whole lot more than that,” and reviewed the same issues outlined the prior day.

McGahn expressed his concern that taking action might interfere with the FBI investigation of Flynn, and Yates said it wouldn’t. “It wouldn’t really be fair of us to tell you this and then expect you to sit on your hands,” Yates had told McGahn.

McGahn asked if he could look at the underlying evidence of Flynn’s conduct, and she said they would work with the FBI over the weekend and “get back with him on Monday morning.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has charged Flynn (full pdf below) with falsely telling FBI agents that he did not ask the ambassador “to refrain from escalating the situation” in response to the sanctions.

According to the plea, while being questioned by FBI agents on January 24, 2017, Flynn also lied when he claimed he could not recall a subsequent conversation with Kislyak, in which the ambassador told Flynn that the Putin regime had “chosen to moderate its response to those sanctions as a result of [Flynn’s] request.”

Furthermore, a week before the sanctions were imposed, Flynn had also spoken to Kislyak, asking the ambassador to delay or defeat a vote on a pending United Nations resolution. The criminal information charges that Flynn lied to the FBI by denying both that he’d made this request and that he’d spoken afterward with Kislyak about Russia’s response to it.

There was nothing wrong with the incoming national-security adviser’s having meetings with foreign counterparts or discussing such matters as the sanctions in those meetings. However, lying to the FBI is the process crime that has led to Flynn’s admissions herein:

View this document on Scribd

• The Clinton Campaign was the predicate for the Steele Dossier.
  • The Steele Dossier was the predicate for the FISA Warrants (Agent Strzok).
  • The FISA Warrants were the predicate for wiretapping and surveillance.
  • The wiretapping/surveillance was the predicate for the Trump team unmasking.
  • The unmasking/surveillance was the predicate for Robert Mueller’s SC charges against National security Adviser Michael Flynn.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...s-recusal-from-mike-flynn-case-is-a-big-deal/

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
lcpusa says:
December 8, 2017 at 5:43 am

Just know this: there is no way Flynn talked to krisylak and didn’t know he was being recorded. Flynn was a spy for over 30 years. He damn well knew that all open line conversations with krisylak are recorded. So just go from there.

Flynn was bait.

Mike Rogers is your white hat hero.
Rogers has access to all signit Intel. He sees all texts and emails between fed employees.

And now the steady drip of sunlight has begun.

We’re winning and it will #MAGA

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
judeo-bolshevism

prosecuted for telling lies to liars

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Perjury Trap.

Case against Flynn starting to unravel.
awinner.gif

You don't get all the rats if you just chop off a few heads. ,
aathroatcut.gif

The way Team Trump is slowly, slowly turning up the heat is causing nervous rats to out themselves.
One or more of these rats is going to crack and spill everything if one hasn't already done so.

I enjoy watching professionals go about doing their jobs whether it's an electrician, carpenter or the US justice dept.
This is beautiful to watch after so many years of incompetent, buffoonish fuckery.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I enjoy watching professionals go about doing their jobs whether it's an electrician, carpenter or the US justice dept.
This is beautiful to watch after so many years of incompetent, buffoonish fuckery.
Early on in his presidency when he was visiting with the unions, the Indians, the miners and the like there was one guy who was the head of some law department (maybe the DOJ?) I forget who and can't find the video, but the gist of it was:

The guy was gushing about meeting with Trump. He said Trump told him "Do your job!" He was all amazed that this was what Trump tasked him with (as if he hadn't been allowed to do his job for years)​

I'm guessing he's doing his job as Trump suggested...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Just know this: there is no way Flynn talked to krisylak and didn’t know he was being recorded. Flynn was a spy for over 30 years. He damn well knew that all open line conversations with krisylak are recorded. So just go from there.
That's really been my problem with this assumption that Flynn is hiding something just because he admitted to lying to the FBI. It could be he lied about something materially irrelevant, but without knowing any more than "he lied" there's no meat on the bone...and ignoring the simple fact that Flynn must have known his conversations with Kislyak would be recorded is just poor journalism.

The whole thing smacks of a prosecutor that's trying to save face by bringing some kind of a charge where there's nothing substantial...or trying to change the focus of an investigation.
Additionally, there is no concrete answer as to whether the recusal was done by the judge himself or was forced upon him.
has been recused from handling the case
The language is indicative of the recusal being forced upon him, though it could just be Reuters choice of verbiage.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Rep. Jordan Grills FBI Director: Did Agent, Who Sent Anti-Trump Texts, Bring Dossier to FISA Court?

“Let’s remember a couple of things about the dossier,” Jordan replied. “The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign, which we now know were one and the same, paid the law firm who paid Fusion GPS who paid Christopher Steele who then paid Russians to put together a report that we call a dossier full of all kinds of fake news, National Enquirer garbage and it’s been reported that this dossier was all dressed up by the FBI, taken to the FISA court and presented as a legitimate intelligence document — that it became the basis for a warrant to spy on Americans.”

Excerpted! For full text/story go to the link below:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/j...ter-strzok-trump-surveillance/article/2642851

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Jim Jordan Knows Exactly How To Expose The Entire “Counterintelligence Operation” Against Candidate Donald Trump…
Posted on December 8, 2017 by sundance

It would be EXPLOSIVE if it turned out the October 2016 FISA warrant was gained by use of the Christopher Steele dossier. That’s a critical and key element to the sunlight upon the entire enterprise.

If the counterintelligence FISA warrant was obtained through deception, misleading/manipulated information, or fraud; and that warrant is what led to the wiretapping and surveillance of candidate Donald Trump and General Flynn; and that warrant was authorized by FISA Court Judge Contreras –who was the judge in Flynn’s case, and is now recused– the entire tenuous FBI and DOJ operation begins to collapse.

The back-story to the FISA warrant is the cornerstone. The back-story contains both the FBI and the DOJ scheme. Expose it, remove it, and the entire ‘muh Russia’ conspiracy fraud collapses under the weight of sunlight.

Previously Shared In-Depth Details HERE