• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Michael Jackson Documentary About Child Sexual Abuse Charges Leaves Crowds Shocked

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Michael Jackson Documentary About Child Sexual Abuse Charges Leaves Crowds Shocked

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-documentary-child-sexual-000923099.html

Yeah, 'cause it's SO hard to believe he was a freaking weirdo huh? I mean he never gave any indications did he?
In fact, I almost put this in the left is freaking insane thread.
Anyway, I've copied the text from the article below, but I've got to tell you, it's a MUCH better read if you go to the link.
There are tweets from people who watched the documentary scattered throughout the article that I can't copy & paste.
I HIGHLY suggest you click the link and read it there.

PARK CITY, Utah ― The premiere of a searing four-hour documentary about Michael Jackson’s history of alleged sexual abuse cast a somber shadow at the Sundance Film Festival on Friday.

“Leaving Neverland,” which will air on HBO later this year, left audience members shellshocked. Unlike the recent Lifetime series on the serial sexual misconduct allegations lodged against singer R. Kelly, which dives into Kelly’s career and art, “Neverland” does little to examine Jackson’s legacy. Instead, the film focuses almost entirely on the harrowing accounts of two accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who both say Jackson abused them when they were children.

The only footage of Jackson’s music videos and live concerts included in the documentary are directly related to Robson and Safechuck’s recounting of their time with the internationally famous pop star, who died in 2009.

The festival’s director, John Cooper, introduced the mammoth documentary with a trigger warning, and told attendees that mental health professionals would be available to speak to them in the lobby.

Midway through the Sundance screening, which was divided into two parts, reporters and film critics remarked at the documentary’s emotional intensity. Audience members spent intermission walking around in shock.

Some screening attendees reported not being able to stay for the post-event Q&A, which featured Robson and Safechuck.

The lead-up to the premiere was fraught with tension. Angry fans of the singer unsuccessfully tried to get the documentary pulled from the festival.

Jackson’s estate tried to discredit the film, issuing a statement calling it a “lurid production in an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in on Michael Jackson,” and criticizing filmmaker Dan Reed. Reed also received threats, according to Deadline.

Ahead of the screening, festival organizers mounted a heavy police presence in anticipation of protests. But only a few protesters showed up, holding signs of Jackson’s face with the word “INNOCENT” stamped over it, telling people who talked to them to “do your research.”

During the Q&A, Safechuck emphasized that he and Robson weren’t compensated for participating in the documentary, as some protesters have suggested. He participated, he said, to provide “comfort” for anyone who has experienced similar horrors.

Robson said that he hopes the movie “validates” sexual abuse survivors’ stories.

An audience member who said that he had been sexually abused as a child stood up during the Q&A and declared that Robson and Safechuck “are going to do a lot more fucking good in the world than Michael fucking Jackson.”

Among the attendees was Me Too movement founder Tarana Burke.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I’m not surprised Jackson ended up being a weirdo. Just think about the life he lived; the power he had from a young age, how dedicated he had to be to his craft and his abusive father. It created a monster and some good music.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I have not one good thing to say about Mike jackoff

Pure Slime and a mediocre talent

Real talent?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I’m not surprised Jackson ended up being a weirdo. Just think about the life he lived; the power he had from a young age, how dedicated he had to be to his craft and his abusive father. It created a monster and some good music.
You can thank Quincy Jones and Donna Summers for the music. Not saying MJ wasn't a great talent.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You can thank Quincy Jones and Donna Summers for the music. Not saying MJ wasn't a great talent.
I never heard jones or summers on the radio.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I never heard jones or summers on the radio.
Sure you did.
Donna was nonstop radio airplay disco era.
Quincy Jones was a producer for Jackson, Summer, & others.
He was bad ass, no lie.
<iframe width="963" height="722" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="963" height="722" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I know who he is. And I can only recall 1 summers song, hard for the money.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Quincy was great...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
BB King was "all that"

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
and Quincy is clean?
Has he eaten any children?

IDK anything other than he's a producer of music and I'm not in the mood to research this

Any one else wonder why this subject matter would come out this year? Now? Why Now?
getting people to stop playing michael's music, protesting his pedophile ways will be a good start
but, there are lots of folks, we've read about a few, who are from the film scene, and they are as perverted as the day is long, and then some

is this a defensive position? a diversion away from who they really are? a cover story?
"Look, we've (the collective hollywood crowd) have been for #me too and against pedophiles for, oh, a good month, er, decade, by now, right? (looking over their shoulder for support of this lie, from their minions) etc etc"

is it a tell?
hollyweird doesn't just 'shift' overnight
Hollywood doesn't like tossing their 'kings' overboard, especially their 'black' ones

why the term shock? etc, it all reeks of propaganda

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Not finding it but close enough.

IMG_20190127_235628.jpg

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I like one MJ song, Beat It, because Eddie burns the solo. Google that story if your interested.

Grew up with Albert Collins, Buddy Guy, George Benson. Check out Tosin Abasi from Animals as Leaders.

And the perrenial favourite, Eddy Grant,

Golden Regards
Uncle

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
"I want to love you, pretty young thing..."

ArkWv

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Stevie Wonder saw that shit coming. Blame the parents who sold their children to have a sleep over with that sicko.