• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Michelle Obama portrait faces brutal mockery, some praise after unveiling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And with his mother being a minor ( under age ) the laws of the time she could not provide her child being "a Natural born citizen". The Kenyan student could not, being a British Subject at the time.
BUT
Kansas born Chicagoan, The card carrying Communist Frank Marshall Davis, a male of majority, could. Along with Davis's long line of Commie connections with Chicago created an excellent incubator and grooming ground for the Obama "his-story" this:

OR
this:

Ya'll Figure it OUT:

Jus' Sayin'
They all look the same to me

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And with his mother being a minor ( under age ) the laws of the time she could not provide her child being "a Natural born citizen". The Kenyan student could not, being a British Subject at the time.
BUT
Kansas born Chicagoan, The card carrying Communist Frank Marshall Davis, a male of majority, could. Along with Davis's long line of Commie connections with Chicago created an excellent incubator and grooming ground for the Obama "his-story" this:

OR
this:

Ya'll Figure it OUT:

Jus' Sayin'

If Frankie (Field) Marshall Davis is Barry's real daddy, then Barry is a full-fledged natural-born citizen.

Then he's just guilty of dozens of counts of conspiracy, perjury, fraud, etc.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Here is the deal About 0berry and Frank. The Spots don't lie. Even more importantly......he's had cosmetic surgery or something to hide the spots.

"The Spots" are those Morgan Freeman-esque high check freckles. You look at any Pre 2014 pic and he has them. Now they are gone.

all the "born in Kenya" crap is Communist misdirection.................and a bunch of fools fell for it.

Dear Birther's: Go die in a fire

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The very definition of greatness in our current society has been reduced to being able to breath and chew gum at the same time. Everyone is a winner, no one gets left behind (no matter how dumb there are). The millennial's aren't the rightest bulbs on the tree
I'll say! I have 8 employees, 4 or 5 are Melinnials. They are devoid of math and writing skills, and have a pro-leftest view point regarding any subject, and believe Hillary is God.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Obummer told them that it's ok to believe the laws of physics don't always apply. Bush, the Clintons and Obama have a right to worship the devil if they want to. However, those rights end when their actions negatively impact the rest of us. How much have the wars cost us now?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'll say! I have 8 employees, 4 or 5 are Melinnials. They are devoid of math and writing skills, and have a pro-leftest view point regarding any subject, and believe Hillary is God.
You have my deepest sympathies. Hopefully they won't run you out of business.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Apparently Obamao has a giant sperm on his head in his portrait.
LOL.

The so-called artist seems to do this hidden sperm thing all the time.
Also I understand he does his work in China, and has "assistants" that "help" with his work, meaning they subcontract the painting.

WTF?

The taxpayer taken to the cleaners yet again.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Apparently Obamao has a giant sperm on his head in his portrait.
LOL.

The so-called artist seems to do this hidden sperm thing all the time.
Also I understand he does his work in China, and has "assistants" that "help" with his work, meaning they subcontract the painting.

WTF?

The taxpayer taken to the cleaners yet again.
So you're saying the huckster got taken by another huckster? Nice! Karma in action.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There’s nothing new about artists using assistants—everyone from Michelangelo to Jeff Koons has employed teams of helpers, with varying degrees of irony and pride—but Wiley gets uncomfortable discussing the subject. “I’m sensitive to it,” he says. When I first arrived at his Beijing studio, the assistants had left, and he made me delete the iPhone snapshots I’d taken of the empty space. […] “I don’t want you to know every aspect of where my hand starts and ends” […
Producing work in China cuts costs, but not as much as it used to, Wiley says. These days in Beijing he employs anywhere from four to ten workers, depending on the urgency, plus a studio manager, the American artist Ain Cocke.

And there you have it, disgusting as it may be. Is the skill of Wiley’s work good? No, but maybe that’s because he outsources the work to underpaid Chinese labor.
I was totally unaware of so called artists using other peoples labor to paint their art.
I can understand using assistants to stretch a canvass or what not,
But if some Chinese laborer is holding the brush that makes a painting that now hangs in DC.....
The Obama hits just keep on coming.
They might as well have just ordered the presidential portrait from Amazon

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I was totally unaware of so called artists using other peoples labor to paint their art.
But if some Chinese laborer is holding the brush that makes a painting that now hangs in DC.....
The Obama hits will keep on coming up until the day he is executed for TREASON!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

My wife used to work for a famous artist in South America. She was one of several who would sit in a studio all day guided by the famous artist. He would pick the best work (in his style) and sometimes add to it. He would then sign his name and sell it as his own. It's a racket.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
My wife used to work for a famous artist in South America. She was one of several who would sit in a studio all day guided by the famous artist. He would pick the best work work (in his style) and sometimes add to it. He would then sign his name and sell it as his own. It's a racket.
'Artists' tend to be liberals and fake, like every liberal c*nt is!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My wife used to work for a famous artist in South America. She was one of several who would sit in a studio all day guided by the famous artist. He would pick the best work (in his style) and sometimes add to it. He would then sign his name and sell it as his own. It's a racket.
Andy Warhol did that too in his studio called "the factory".

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I tried to copy a couple and it won't let me. Pfffft feckers not allowing me to steal thier stuff!
I had the same problem so I just linked to the Twit page
A "snipping tool" is your friend in such cases. Just draw a box around whatever on your screen you want to make a pic out of, and save to your HD. No having to edit or anything else.

Windows 7 already has one, but other versions may not. Not sure if mac has one or not.
https://snipping-tool-plus-plus.en.softonic.com/

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
A "snipping tool" is your friend in such cases. Just draw a box around whatever on your screen you want to make a pic out of, and save to your HD. No having to edit or anything else.

Windows 7 already has one, but other versions may not. Not sure if mac has one or not.
https://snipping-tool-plus-plus.en.softonic.com/
Mac has a built in application called "grab" that performs the same function as Windows Snipping tool.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Now I would buy this painting. This elephant is proof that human 'artists' are vastly over rated!
But the poor elephants are used and abused into this despicable act of making money off of ignorant tourists. I too thought it was cool until I saw the bigger picture.