• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

Crockett

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
This radical nazi witch is completely insane.

Whitmer moves to shut down Enbridge's Line 5
Beth LeBlanc
The Detroit News
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...-moves-shut-down-enbridges-line-5/6279755002/

Governor Whitmer declares state of emergency in Michigan

Lansing, Mich. (WLUC) -Governor Whitmer on Saturday signed an executive order declaring a state of emergency in Michigan. Her administration says she declared the state of emergency to ensure adequate propane distribution for the coming days. Michigan has experienced an abnormally high demand for propane causing longer lines at distribution...

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2168...tate-of-emergency-in-michigan?s=oldSite&ss=a4

Who'd a thunk giving a tyrant discretionary emergency powers would lead to everything turning into an "emergency". Whatever the crazy marxist bat is doing to the U.P. it's surely not intended to help the little people there. The only thing Gretchen has been absolutely consistent on, is harming the rank and file with her drama queen emergency orders.
Heard discussion about line-5 on WAAM 1600 AM and it was said that there would need to be 2,014 tanker trucks 'per day' (What!!! LOL), traveling the full length of highway US-2 through the UP and over the Mackinaw Bridge. Witch'mer is crazy.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Probably if you dig enough, you'll find someone's spouse, brother, nephew, etc owns a trucking company and they'll be landing a "no bid" contract that'll suddenly going to be making bank because of a certain witch's executive tyranny. Our government is completely broken.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Radio was talking about her "relaxing" federal laws on hours allowed to drive trucks....... with hazardous materials in them.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Seems crazed NAZI psycho racketeering bitch is getting herself into some hot water. Doubtless her lesbo man hating communist bud Dana Nessel(AG) is going to seek charges against the murderous traitor currently occupying the MI governor's mansion. ...okay, not holding my breath.

No worries...sleepy Joe Robinette's department of just-us will, no doubt, step in to ensure that Gretchen the NAZI bitch is prosecuted to the full extent of the law for MURDERING hundreds of elderly nursing home patients and for bribing officials with public funds to cover it up.

Michigan Gov. Whitmer could face AG investigation
•Mar 3, 2021 4:22

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Radio was talking about her "relaxing" federal laws on hours allowed to drive trucks....... with hazardous materials in them.
Trump did that last year to fight the “pandemic”. Truckers hauling food, fuel (hazardous materials) medical supplies, construction supplies and equipment loved it.

Last edited:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
My local Michigan minor league hockey club leads their league in fan attendance. That’s because we’re the only team (state) in the league that can have fans in attendance. Word is the attendance restrictions will even be raised in the next week or two ....I’m pretty sure when I was in the stands last weekend it was the star spangled banner being played and not the Horst Wessel Lied song.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
My local Michigan minor league hockey club leads their league in fan attendance. That’s because we’re the only team (state) in the league that can have fans in attendance. Word is the attendance restrictions will even be raised in the next week or two ....I’m pretty sure when I was in the stands last weekend it was the star spangled banner being played and not the Horst Wessel Lied song.
Kewl. I'll be sure to go catch a Red Wings game then...no doubt it'll be difficult to get tickets, what with all the people attending LCA during home games. Oh wait...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...ts-greet-detroit-red-wings-opener/4157762001/
Turn off the communist news network. Stop stalking Rachel Madcow...even if you adore the marxist loser.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Very little that shows up on the idiot box is useful.
Hence rock concerts. <canceled> Hockey games <not allowed to attend> ...that's if the game isn't cancelled due to "Mexican beer virus outbreak" and/or half the team isn't locked up on fake-rona virus protocol. These marxist assholes are out to cancel every reason to get up in the morning.

Good thing the lockdowns kept us safe...from living.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Seems crazed NAZI psycho racketeering bitch is getting herself into some hot water. Doubtless her lesbo man hating communist bud Dana Nessel(AG) is going to seek charges against the murderous traitor currently occupying the MI governor's mansion. ...okay, not holding my breath.

No worries...sleepy Joe Robinette's department of just-us will, no doubt, step in to ensure that Gretchen the NAZI bitch is prosecuted to the full extent of the law for MURDERING hundreds of elderly nursing home patients and for bribing officials with public funds to cover it up.

Michigan Gov. Whitmer could face AG investigation
•Mar 3, 2021 4:22

With all due respect to the OP and in full agreement...

Investigations are only conducted to appease a few people. If the last 4 years have taught us anything, it's that investigations mean nothing and they typically result in exactly nothing of substance when it comes to political justice.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Kewl. I'll be sure to go catch a Red Wings game then...no doubt it'll be difficult to get tickets, what with all the people attending LCA during home games. Oh wait...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...ts-greet-detroit-red-wings-opener/4157762001/

Turn off the communist news network. Stop stalking Rachel Madcow...even if you adore the marxist loser.
Red Wings? Why on earth would I want to watch them. I told you I went to a hockey game.

Time to turn off the Sean Hannity show Sol and find someone or something else to project all your delusional paranoia onto ....oh and by the way, your link is almost 2 months old.

Looks like 750 fans can attend Wings games now. Life is slowly returning to normal here in Michigan.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...ns-little-caesars-arena-home-game/6908884002/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Nothing represents how far this country has fallen than Sportsball! Thousands of multi millionaires with room temperature IQs and long criminal records worshiped as Gods by Joe Sixpack, his friends and his entire family. Support the gays and degenerate nutjobs who cut off their penis, destroy the nuclear family and kick out whitey! Priorities are upside down in America.

We only have ourselves to blame for our failures

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Red Wings? Why on earth would I want to watch them. I told you I went to a hockey game.

Time to turn off the Sean Hannity show Sol and find someone or something else to project all your delusional paranoia onto ....oh and by the way, your link is almost 2 months old.

Looks like 750 fans can attend Wings games now. Life is slowly returning to normal here in Michigan.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...ns-little-caesars-arena-home-game/6908884002/
Yes, I know you hate mox news and you think everybody but you spends every day watching it. Get new material dog.

Mox news was long ago taken over by a marxist bitch and ruined...please update your rhetoric accordingly. Sean Hannity is an asshole republican't cheerleading douchebag.

750 out of 19,515? WOW, how amazing of governor MAO to allow such an ostentatious display of freedom!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
...look at that. Only took a couple of minutes for the troll to see movement on the forum and roll in and remind us for the thousandth time that the guy who spends 20hrs a day on an Internet forum hates sports.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yes, I know you hate mox news and you think everybody but you spends every day watching it. Get new material dog.

Mox news was long ago taken over by a marxist bitch and ruined...please update your rhetoric accordingly. Sean Hannity is an asshole republican't cheerleading douchebag.

750 out of 19,515? WOW, how amazing of governor MAO to allow such an ostentatious display of freedom!
Better than zero like most of those states with republican governors.

Oh and please update YOUR rhetoric. Believe it or not there isn’t a Marxist hiding behind every tree just waiting to ruin your life and ship you off to a camp.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Believe it or not there isn’t a Marxist hiding behind every tree.
Of course there isn't. Most politicians aren't devotees of Karl Marx at all...they're sociopathic kleptocrat traitors wiping their asses with the Constitution for personal gain. They're successful because entirely too many dumbasses wouldn't know their rights if the Constitution was forcibly tatooed to their chests.

It's fun that you pretend you know what everybody else thinks and does, but it doesn't make you very effective at trolling.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Nothing represents how far this country has fallen than Sportsball! Thousands of multi millionaires with room temperature IQs and long criminal records worshiped as Gods by Joe Sixpack, his friends and his entire family. Support the gays and degenerate nutjobs who cut off their penis, destroy the nuclear family and kick out whitey! Priorities are upside down in America.

We only have ourselves to blame for our failures
Everybody seems to forget the bitches that cut off their tits, and take male hormones to grow facial hair. There are just as many of those in society. Jus' Sayin'

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
It's fun that you pretend you know what everybody else thinks and does, but it doesn't make you very effective at trolling.
But ya gotta give it to him, he does try, as hard as his feeble cognitive cells can.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Of course there isn't. Most politicians aren't devotees of Karl Marx at all...they're sociopathic kleptocrat traitors wiping their asses with the Constitution for personal gain. They're successful because entirely too many dumbasses wouldn't know their rights if the Constitution was forcibly tatooed to their chests.

My bad it’s not marxists it’s lesbo communist nazis that are out to get you. Just going off your mouthfoam in post #644.

Last edited:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Says the dog posting about the FORMER President in a thread about MI's governor. LMAO

Do you know the meaning of the word I-R-O-N-Y bud?

TDS much?

Just giving you foamers some cold hard facts about your beloved orange man. Sorry it hurts.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I know, you've made ZERO comments about what I've posted in this thread about the thread topic, but you're very much concerned about me and the former president. Carry on troll.

Your "facts" read remarkably like some very uninformed opinion sir dog.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Everybody seems to forget the bitches that cut off their tits, and take male hormones to grow facial hair. There are just as many of those in society. Jus' Sayin'
I stand corrected GB!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
But ya gotta give it to him, he does try, as hard as his feeble cognitive cells can.
Arminius - I suggest you skip over to the Q thread and take a walk down memory lane. That superior intellect of yours is on full display.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Strange isn't it? I mean how lovers of collectivism seem to get more angry, not less whenever they seemingly "win" at stuff? I mean taking over the entire US government has just seemed to make the leftists even more cranky.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Arminius - I suggest you skip over to the Q thread and take a walk down memory lane. That superior intellect of yours is on full display.
So why you trying to make it an issue? I've looked at the Q thread maybe twice since its inception. I never followed it or Q, but it doesn't bother me that others do. Why's it bother you so much?
If @arminius wants to post there, he can. Why you so butt hurt about it?

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Strange isn't it? I mean how lovers of collectivism seem to get more angry, not less whenever they seemingly "win" at stuff? I mean taking over the entire US government has just seemed to make the leftists even more cranky.
i've mentioned this somewhere else around here:
Where's the Happiness?

we should be floating on Happy right now but too many folks are idk...lots of folks seem sad...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So why you trying to make it an issue? I've looked at the Q thread maybe twice since its inception. I never followed it or Q, but it doesn't bother me that others do. Why's it bother you so much?
If @arminius wants to post there, he can. Why you so butt hurt about it?
1614962489733.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
i've mentioned this somewhere else around here:
Where's the Happiness?

we should be floating on Happy right now but too many folks are idk...lots of folks seem sad...
History has taught us numerous times that leftists (Bolsheviks) are never happy. They'll stay angry and keep coming after us until they're dead....or we are!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Spoiled children.

I mean, "Gimmedat" is the political philosophy of a child. And an indulged child is a spoiled child.

And the more you give a spoiled brat, the more said brat wants.

The evidence shows, this is not about objectively wanting something, or some sort of order or structure...but to just hurt "them."

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
History has taught us numerous times that leftists (Bolsheviks) are never happy. They'll stay angry and keep coming after us until they're dead....or we are!
Because they have no governing political philosophy, or even concrete aims.

Their overriding principle is, "TAKE!" Their guiding philosophy is, "GIMMEDATZ!"

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

Here's how it goes...I've studied on it for a time.

These Elites who are pushing Marxism...their guiding political philosophy is, MOAR POWER. That's all. That's the heart of the undemocratic Democrat Party, growing power, government power, their candidates power...

...and, although not stated, it's at the heart of the Marxist advocate. THEY WANT POWER.

The way to GET power is to get pawns, stooges, cannon-fodder, enlisted in the cause.

Marxism is the bait. Ever thang free, for you and mee! The ignorami and sheeple, go with it...sounds so...wonderful.

Never having read history, they don't know about the hundred-million dead in Russia, China, Vietnam, Cuba...Venezuela...Norkistan...and on and on. Never having learned of human behavior, they don't have a clue why or that it is unworkable.

So. The Elites get control; and create a dictatorship under Marxist auspices; and there is no private property. Meaning it is all property of the State; meaning it is all controlled by those who control the State.

Nice deal, if you can get it. For THEM. Not for the poor saps who voted away their freedoms.