• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
scrap1ron says:
April 11, 2020 at 6:21 am

Apparently the Chicom bio weapon virus is not the only contagion afflicting the country. It seems Democrat governors, mayors, and minions are highly susceptible to delusions of grandeur over the constitutionality of their authority to rule by fiat. This is happening in the town down the road from me. Push back, lawsuits,and civil disobedience are in order. The one good thing to come of this is the revealing of WHO these tyrants are before election time. These tactics are right out of the Inquisition handbook.

Directorium Inquistorum 1578 – “punishment does not take place primarily and per se for the correction and good of the person punished, but for the public good in order that others may become terrified and weaned away from the evils they would commit.”
https://chautauquatoday.com/news/details.cfm?clientid=25&id=302104#.XpGUHpkpCvQ

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
These dem/prog/soc/comm governors are trying to out tyrant each other.
One box left...

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
like it's a race to the bottom...

Competition sure looks different when the 'win' looks more like the beginnings of slavery...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Placing people under house arrest for going to church should be met with armed revolt...that's straight up tyrannical BS. These governors are out to freaking lunch and should be hanged for treason. I don't know anyone taking the inter-residence travel ban in MI seriously. Get effing bent with that communist crap queen governess bimbo. It makes no sense to lock down an entire state because a couple areas allegedly have outbreaks. ...don't be absurd.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
overwhelm the system, and honestly, they're quite successful at it...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Over 80,000 Sign Online Petition Demanding Recall of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
92michigan Office of the Governor via AP, Pool
KYLE OLSON

A Change.org petition demanding the recall of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) went viral on Saturday, quickly shooting well past 80,000 signatures.

The online petition had about 60,000 names in the morning and, by the afternoon, had surpassed 80,000.

Ted Reed
7 minutes ago

Governor Whitmer’s actions are a blatant and unnecessary overreaching abuse of her power. She has repeatedly demonstrated that she is not equipped to execute the duties of her office responsibly. As a great man once said: “You’re fired.”

Recall Governor Whitmer

John Powell started this petition to Michigan State House and 3 others

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Recreational motorboats not allowed under Michigan’s stay-at-home order
Updated Apr 10, 2020; Posted Apr 10, 2020

A fishing boat navigates the Grand River on its way to Lake Michigan near Grand Haven on Wednesday, July 19, 2018. Neil BlakeNeil Blake

shares
By Lauren Gibbons | lgibbon2@mlive.com
Add boating and jet skiing to the list of things that will have to wait until Michigan’s COVID-19 stay-at-home order is over.
Motorboats, jet skis and other motorized watercraft are not considered permittable outdoor activity under the revised stay-at-home order in effect through April 30, according to a clarification posted to the state’s coronavirus stay-at-home order FAQ page.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
LOL

anyone know anyone who has yet laid claim to catching corona while on the water?

LOL, so, if we can catch the flu from water, we should never shower again...pass it around, spread the fear...No More Water

(oops, we have cruise liner passengers...but that still leaves the jet skiers...i thought i was wrong, i wasn't)

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I just drove across town and back, no troubles.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
LOL

anyone know anyone who has yet laid claim to catching corona while on the water?

LOL, so, if we can catch the flu from water, we should never shower again...pass it around, spread the fear...No More Water

(oops, we have cruise liner passengers...but that still leaves the jet skiers...i thought i was wrong, i wasn't)
It's becoming increasingly obvious...this is about CONTROL. Test the peons' tolerance to a Police State.

There is zero risk of catching anything on the water. There is only a marginal risk in catching anything outdoors, including kids on a playground.

But control freaks gonna freak. You get INSIDE, serf! You will NOT be allowed outside...until WE SAY you can!

This, now, has nothing to do with the original issue, which is becoming more-and-more proven a false alarm. And as it is, the Deep State and Fake Noozers keep on discrediting any effective or potential treatment.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Over 80,000 Sign Online Petition Demanding Recall of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
92michigan Office of the Governor via AP, Pool
KYLE OLSON

A Change.org petition demanding the recall of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) went viral on Saturday, quickly shooting well past 80,000 signatures.

The online petition had about 60,000 names in the morning and, by the afternoon, had surpassed 80,000.

Ted Reed
7 minutes ago

Governor Whitmer’s actions are a blatant and unnecessary overreaching abuse of her power. She has repeatedly demonstrated that she is not equipped to execute the duties of her office responsibly. As a great man once said: “You’re fired.”

Recall Governor Whitmer

John Powell started this petition to Michigan State House and 3 others

Recall Governor Whitmer. Her failure’s during the Covid-19 Corona Virus is causing more Michiganders to get sick. Closing and banning various non essential business’s and activities while leaving others open. Further promoting the pandemic. She has lied since day one with her #Fixthedamnroads which she has failed to do anything in this regards. The response to #PFAS was negligence and completely removing funding for #PureMichigan clearly shows her lack of anything positive for the State of Michigan.

Because petitions always work so well

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Because petitions always work so well
Helps keep people angry though and trust me this latest BS has folks livid. Gov half-whit pretty much handed Michigan to President Trump.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lots of rope no waitin! Gotta be a natural thing. After all God put trees most everywhere.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
LOL

Well, there was that message in a bottle of corona...it said "Use more Lyme"

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reading the posts in this thread really has me on the edge of despair. I honestly don't see a way out of this for our nation...even if Q is a real thing and the global cabal is taken down (looking less likely each day).

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reading the posts in this thread really has me on the edge of despair. I honestly don't see a way out of this for our nation...even if Q is a real thing and the global cabal is taken down (looking less likely each day).
Maintain your own liberty even if others want to give theirs up.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Need to put a better filter on bro. Anything is what you make of it....

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The America poop-le sure have a lot of patience with their governors.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I just drove across town and back, no troubles.
I go anyfuckingwhere that I want to. :secret:
Went shooting on Thursday & visited like minded friends on Friday. Traffic was a hair below normal. :drive by:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
@RandyEBarnett
The newest edict from Governor Whitmer “All citizens will be required to change their underwear every half hour. Underwear will be worn on the outside so we can check.”
DAMMIT ZZZZZ, don't be giving her any ideas !!! :rage 1:rage 1:rage 1

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The America poop-le sure have a lot of patience with their governors.
The Governor's are acting under the Federal Emergency Declaration issued by the President. It's a hierarchical structure and the states are acting under Federal guidelines, and the states are being financially compensated by the Federal Government for their actions.

COVID-19 Emergency Declaration

Release date:
March 13, 2020
Release Number:
HQ-20-017-FactSheet

On March 13, 2020, the President declared the ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic of sufficient severity and magnitude to warrant an emergency declaration for all states, tribes, territories, and the District of Columbia pursuant to section 501 (b) of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. 5121-5207 (the “Stafford Act”). State, Territorial, Tribal, local government entities and certain private non-profit (PNP) organizations are eligible to apply for Public Assistance.

In accordance with section 502 of the Stafford Act, eligible emergency protective measures taken to respond to the COVID-19 emergency at the direction or guidance of public health officials’ may be reimbursed under Category B of the agency’s Public Assistance program. FEMA will not duplicate assistance provided by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or other federal agencies. This includes necessary emergency protective measures for activities taken in response to the COVID-19 incident. FEMA assistance will be provided at the 75 percent Federal cost share

This declaration increases federal support to HHS in its role as the lead federal agency for the federal government’s response to COVID-19. The emergency declaration does not impact measures authorized under other Federal statutes.

FEMA assistance will require execution of a FEMA-State/Tribal/Territory Agreement, as appropriate, and execution of an applicable emergency plan. States, Tribal and Territorial governments do not need to request separate emergency declarations to receive FEMA assistance under this nationwide declaration.

FEMA encourages officials to take appropriate actions that are necessary to protect public health and safety pursuant to public health guidance.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just can't make this shit up

https://gellerreport.com/2020/04/mich-gov-bans-sale-usa-flag.html/

Dem. Michigan Governor Bans Sales of American Flags During Coronavirus Lockdown
By Pamela Geller - on April 12, 2020
How the Left Destroys the Nation

This is the same left-wing nut who banned hydroxychloroquine despite its unquestionable efficacy in treating Coronavirus. Then she banned the sale of garden supplies like fruit and vegetable seeds.
This is the strange silver lining from the Corona panic – Americans see how dangerous the Democrats are and how far they will go to impose and far-left authoritarian control.
Related:
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans Buying US Flags During Lockdown
By Jim Hoft, Gateway Pundit, Published April 11, 2020:
Crazed Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer prohibited big box retailers from in-person sale of seeds because according to her, food is non-essential.
In late March Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer limited access of doctors from prescribing the lifesaving drugs hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks to save senior citizens in the state from Coronavirus.
Hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks have are widely used by doctors the world over to treat the Coronavirus.
This week Governor Whitmer banned packaged seeds, tiling, carpet, flooring… And US flags.
This woman is insane!
FLAGS?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++