• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You think Talk Radio is not controlled by Leftists?
Controlled opposition, fer sure.

You only need listen to Mark Levin and Daily Wire's Andrew Klavan, pumping the quack-vaxx.

PRIOR to that, Levin was summarily short in dismissing and bashing any talk of Secession - which IMHO represents THE last chance rational people have of surviving the fall of the New Babylon, Imperial Washington.

No, it's definitely controlled; and the control leashes are getting shorter.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mark Levin
I stopped listening to him 10 years ago, the dipshit kept referring to the USA as a democracy !!! Show me anywhere in the Constitution, the word "democracy" !!!:Grrr::Grrr::Grrr:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I stopped listening to him 10 years ago, the dipshit kept referring to the USA as a democracy !!! Show me anywhere in the Constitution, the word "democracy" !!!:Grrr::Grrr::Grrr:
I will cut him slack for that. First, "democracy" is generally misused in conversational context. Telling the typical Normie that we're in a "republic" will make him bluster about those Consoivative Wepubwiccans, taking over everything.

Second, we have aspects of both in our system. The National Government is a representative republican form. On the state and local levels, there's a blending of representative government with true democracy (New England Town Meetings, voter ballot initiatives; referendums on ballots).

Much more serious to me is that he's not able to understand that in our time, this D-Versus-R schitt DOES NOT WORK. It's the Entrenched Political Class versus America, and in America, half the populace supports (has been bought by) the Elites. We now have a de-facto royalty, ruling over us - they come from Ivy League schools, are installed in office as young as allowable, and then die of old age there. Only the PANTOMINE of elections happens - we saw what happened when the public chose one that the Elites disapproved of.

Structural change is needed - had we more time, an Article V Convention of State Delegates WOULD HAVE been the solution. As is Levin's style, he was late to that movement, too.

He's a lawyer, and in this revolution-counter-revolution game he's woefully inadequate.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I will cut him slack for that. First, "democracy" is generally misused in conversational context. Telling the typical Normie that we're in a "republic" will make him bluster about those Consoivative Wepubwiccans, taking over everything.

Second, we have aspects of both in our system. The National Government is a representative republican form. On the state and local levels, there's a blending of representative government with true democracy (New England Town Meetings, voter ballot initiatives; referendums on ballots).

Much more serious to me is that he's not able to understand that in our time, this D-Versus-R schitt DOES NOT WORK. It's the Entrenched Political Class versus America, and in America, half the populace supports (has been bought by) the Elites. We now have a de-facto royalty, ruling over us - they come from Ivy League schools, are installed in office as young as allowable, and then die of old age there. Only the PANTOMINE of elections happens - we saw what happened when the public chose one that the Elites disapproved of.

Structural change is needed - had we more time, an Article V Convention of State Delegates WOULD HAVE been the solution. As is Levin's style, he was late to that movement, too.

He's a lawyer, and in this revolution-counter-revolution game he's woefully inadequate.
You are making excuses for him.
Tell like it is & let the little bitches squirm ! Edjuekate them !

It's the Entrenched Political Class versus America, and in America, half the populace supports (has been bought by) the Elites. We now have a de-facto royalty, ruling over us

That is what they want you to believe.
I still believe in the "silent majority" & I believe the sleeping giant is about to awaken ! AND, if I am wrong, then it is over & "you vil own nuthink & you vil be very happy !!!" Pure slavery shall become the norm !!! :tied up::troll: :spiderman::spiderman::spiderman:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Was this an early step to taking over & fixing the rules in the ds favor?

The Permanent Apportionment Act of 1929​

June 11, 1929
The Permanent Apportionment Act of 1929
Image courtesy of Library of CongressElected to 11 terms in the House of Representatives, John Q. Tilson of Connecticut served as the Republican Majority Leader from 1925 to 1931.
On this date, the House passed the Permanent Apportionment Act of 1929, fixing the number of Representatives at 435. The U.S. Constitution called for at least one Representative per state and that no more than one for every 30,000 persons. Thus, the size of a state’s House delegation depended on its population. But the founders were vague as to how large future Congresses should be and what method to use to reapportion the House after each federal census. These questions vexed Congress for much of its history as U.S. territories expanded and the population grew. Usually, the House reapportioned itself in a manner that increased, or at least preserved, the representation of most states. Gradually, however, the method for calculating apportionment caused smaller rural states to lose representation to larger urbanized states. A battle erupted between rural and urban factions, causing the House (for the only time in its history) to fail to reapportion itself following the 1920 Census. Signed into law on June 18, 1929, the Permanent Apportionment Act capped House Membership at the level established after the 1910 Census and created a procedure for automatically reapportioning House seats after every decennial census. Republican Majority Leader John Q. Tilson of Connecticut approvingly declared that the act dispelled the “danger of failing to reapportion after each decennial census as contemplated by the Constitution.” But opponents, such as William B. Bankhead of Alabama, who doubted its constitutionality, had earlier described the plan as “the abdication and surrender of the vital fundamental powers vested in the Congress of the United States by the Constitution itself.” In 1941, Congress adopted the current formula for reapportioning House seats.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You are making excuses for him.
Tell like it is & let the little bitches squirm ! Edjuekate them !

It's the Entrenched Political Class versus America, and in America, half the populace supports (has been bought by) the Elites. We now have a de-facto royalty, ruling over us

That is what they want you to believe.

I still believe in the "silent majority" & I believe the sleeping giant is about to awaken ! AND, if I am wrong, then it is over & "you vil own nuthink & you vil be very happy !!!" Pure slavery shall become the norm !!! :tied up::troll: :spiderman::spiderman::spiderman:
Huhwhat? They WANT us to THINK that they rule over us?

First, they do. Although they are mostly addled puppets, they use the weight of their office as European dukes and counts used THEIR Peerage positions to rule. That is NOT what they WANT us to believe.

Although it's coming from the Soros castle and the World Fascist Forum playground in Davos...it's given Color of Law through our own stupid, drunken, addled lifer-pols.

Since we're seldom on a strong disagreement, I think what we have here, is...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Didn’t see this posted so I’ll drop it here

Whitmer, McConnel and Gov Evers of Wisconsin were on a hit list together with some others not disclosed

douglas Uhde, a white man, tied a judge to chair and killed him in the judges basement. He ended up shot but unclear whether self inflicted

tne judge was first on the hit list apparently

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Didn’t see this posted so I’ll drop it here

Whitmer, McConnel and Gov Evers of Wisconsin were on a hit list together with some others not disclosed

douglas Uhde, a white man, tied a judge to chair and killed him in the judges basement. He ended up shot but unclear whether self inflicted

tne judge was first on the hit list apparently

Can't really believe that because anyone with a brain would keep it quite......... What ya can't remember 3 names? Where does this judge fit into the swamp?

What is the root of this problem?

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Your proposition appears to be that he is well-intentioned but inadequate and misguided rather than cunning, deceitful and malevolent. Hmmm. Maybe.

I am also concerned that the convention of states route is a double edged sword. We might get what we want - but the outcome might be the opposite. I have read some of the proposals coming out of the group organizing this, which include re-writes of the second amendment that would eviscerate it by imposing all sorts of conditions. I no longer support this movement at all.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Your proposition appears to be that he is well-intentioned but inadequate and misguided rather than cunning, deceitful and malevolent. Hmmm. Maybe.

I am also concerned that the convention of states route is a double edged sword. We might get what we want - but the outcome might be the opposite. I have read some of the proposals coming out of the group organizing this, which include re-writes of the second amendment that would eviscerate it by imposing all sorts of conditions. I no longer support this movement at all.
Yes, there will be attempts to co-opt and corrupt the process.

But, READ THE CONSTITUTION! The Convention of States is ONLY THE FIRST STEP.

EVERYTHING they submit must be vetted - not once, but FIFTY TIMES, by EACH STATE LEGISLATURE. And in event three-fifths of State Legislatures do not vote to ratify...nothing comes of their proposals.

You no longer support this movement. Do you support the slouching towards collapse that we are on? That's the alternative. Do you support these Elites morphing into fascist royalty? That's what is happening.

If the combination of selected State Delegates, and three-fifths of the Legislatures, are all so corrupt that they will enact more-destructive changes...then the nation is done anyway. Better to know that, now.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You no longer support this movement. Do you support the slouching towards collapse that we are on?
Well no - I think you know I don't.

That's the alternative.
Is it? Surely there are other paths forward.
Do you support these Elites morphing into fascist royalty?
No. Again - you know this.

That's what is happening.
Indeed.

If the combination of selected State Delegates, and three-fifths of the Legislatures, are all so corrupt that they will enact more-destructive changes...then the nation is done anyway.
Is it? Don't be so defeatist. We do indeed still have a LOT of work to do. The enemy has spent two hundred years or more worming its evil ideas into our culture. We need to win the battle of ideas in peoples' minds before we put issues to a vote. I think we are winning that battle now. Every day people convert to "our side" in significant numbers. People do not convert back the other way. Time is now on our side. The only way we can lose at this point is if we somehow get disarmed and crushed by force before we reach a tipping point.

I believe the enemy understands this too, hence their rush to crush us now - immediately.

In that light, the convention of states is simply a needless risk. The type of risk that cost Pompeii the war against Caesar. He had Caesar outnumbered, trapped and starving. He did not need to give battle, but elected to do so. He might have won and thus ended the war more quickly. But he didn't. Instead he lost and the rest is history.

Better to know that, now.
Better not to take a needless risk.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Better to wring our hands and do nothing.

Or, better yet...make a COMMITTEE to wring hands and blather.

I submit your fears are unfounded - and exactly the sand the Elites are throwing in the gears to preserve the Status Quo. But if I'm partly wrong, there's corrections possible all the steps of the way.

Once civil war is on, IT IS ON. A lot of bodies; and then, 99 times out of 100, a tyranny emerges.

Generally a collectivist tyranny.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The enemy has spent two hundred years or more worming its evil ideas into our culture.
What lies on the other side of that for the entire world is what interests me. How little do we even know? We think we know but now understand our entire world is one big lie. So what really is reality?

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I submit your fears are unfounded - and exactly the sand the Elites are throwing in the gears to preserve the Status Quo. But if I'm partly wrong, there's corrections possible all the steps of the way.

Once civil war is on, IT IS ON. A lot of bodies; and then, 99 times out of 100, a tyranny emerges.

Generally a collectivist tyranny.
We already have unrestrained tyranny. They are going balls to the wall and nobody is stopping them.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I don't understand your point here. Why do you think we should do nothing? Or are you saying that that is what I think? It isn't.

We need to win arguments and convince people.

Changing the constitution is
(1) a needless risk
(2) a pointless exercise in any case. The enemy ignores the constitution, and will continue to do so even if we succesfully rewrite it. The existing constitution is perfectly clear and frequently ignored. The replacement will neither be clearer, nor any less ignored.

An overwhelming tide of public opinion is necessary with or without a new constitution if civil war is to be avoided. and if we have an overwhelming tide of public opinion then a new constitution will not be necessary because the old one will be correctly followed again.

Hopefully civil war is avoided. In my view changing the constitution won't change the likelihood of civil war one whit.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We already have unrestrained tyranny. They are going balls to the wall and nobody is stopping them.
I don't think it's completely unrestrained. The US system is not completely broken yet - the states, and some judges have been able to exert some power at least to resist the federal government.

I do agree that there is considerably less restraint than there once was.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't understand your point here. Why do you think we should do nothing? Or are you saying that that is what I think? It isn't.
Every time a solution is proposed, the hand-wringers start whining about how it's "dangerous." Article V Convention..."Dangerous." State Secession (which is non-military and can be easily reversed when things correct) - "Dangerous." State nullification of Federal laws - "Dangerous." Unless of course it involves POT (Yeah, dood!) in which case everyone thinks it's swell.

What the pfuk option is left? Vote harder?

You think these RINO lifers are ANY different than their Jackass Party friends and wives/husbands?

You think ONE MAN is going to make a difference? How's that Trump thingy going on for you? (And I do not blame Trump for how it went).

People need to crystallize their thinking. The Status Quo is untenable and is killing us. Rambo-style revolution is self-destructive and lethal to large numbers. We aren't going to be saved by any one celebrity or any one Kourt ruling. The change will need to be systemic.

Yet reflecting the system that DID take us forward for 150 years, before Roosevelt and Amendment 17.

The Article V Convention process is the only way to return to the successful Founding Principles.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Every time a solution is proposed, the hand-wringers start whining about how it's "dangerous." Article V Convention..."Dangerous." State Secession (which is non-military and can be easily reversed when things correct) - "Dangerous." State nullification of Federal laws - "Dangerous." Unless of course it involves POT (Yeah, dood!) in which case everyone thinks it's swell.

What the pfuk option is left? Vote harder?

I keep telling you what option is left. What is working right now!

Fifteen years ago everybody I spoke to thought I was a crazy wingnut (and I didn't know 10% of what I know now). When I tried to bend peoples' ears about the terrible central banking/fiat currency ponzi conspiracy, they all thought I had lost my mind and asked me to shut up. I literally knew no-one who understood 1% of what was wrong.

Now I know many people who understand a great deal of what was once beyond the pale. I live in a cul-de-sac with seven houses. One of my neighbors has accepted a great deal of it - covid/AIDS/banking/9-11/pedophilia etc. - the whole shebang. Another accepts at least half of it. That's nearly half the cul-de-sac.

Amongst friends and family I would say that somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 understand how rotten the system is. Several are what I would call "fully awake". Many of them have woken up in the last two years. These are the same people that fifteen years ago thought I was entirely crazy - I didn't have to go and look under stones for new friends :-).

The people are waking up.

Even former left wing commentators like Bill Maher are beginning to wake up and speak out against the criminals. Bill Gates is perhaps the most hated man on the planet.

Tyrannies fall when they lose sufficient popular support to prop them up. That is what is happening right now. All we need to do is keep converting people and the whole thing will crumble under its own weight. Cops will refuse their orders when they understand that all their neighbors expect it of them. Mouthpieces and politicians will run and hide when they cannot walk in the street without being booed. Even oligarchs will step back when they are effectively confined to walled, heavily guarded sanctuaries which they cannot leave for their own safety.

You think these RINO lifers are ANY different than their Jackass Party friends and wives/husbands?
No.

You think ONE MAN is going to make a difference? How's that Trump thingy going on for you? (And I do not blame Trump for how it went).
No. I'm not a Trump supporter in any case, but I most certainly do not think one man can make a difference. But tens of millions of men will make a difference.

People need to crystallize their thinking. The Status Quo is untenable and is killing us. Rambo-style revolution is self-destructive and lethal to large numbers. We aren't going to be saved by any one celebrity or any one Kourt ruling. The change will need to be systemic.
We agree on that. What you are missing is that the change is happening around you. We are winning right now. All that is necessary is to keep telling people what is happening, and let people act on their own initiative at the local level, and the state level and the national level. Citizen journaluists exposing hypocrisy and corruption, community actions in school board meetings, protests, court actions and lawsuits, activists of every stripe activisming.

Yet reflecting the system that DID take us forward for 150 years, before Roosevelt and Amendment 17.

The Article V Convention process is the only way to return to the successful Founding Principles.
Why do you think a new piece of paper will be any more effective than the old piece of paper? Do you think the old piece of paper just wasn't written clearly enough or something? And somehow writing the same thing again will mean it works better this time?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I keep telling you what option is left. What is working right now!

Working now? If you're not joking, then you have problems. Half the population is walking dead right now from those Satanic Jabs. If anyone is unlucky enough to wind up diagnosed with "COVID" he's STILL put on a ventilator and Remdesivir.

Because of the Affordable Care Act! GOVERNMENT! STILL killing us! We're looking at famine, WHILE they make our autos and tractors unusable.

What we're doing is WORKING?
Fifteen years ago everybody I spoke to thought I was a crazy wingnut (and I didn't know 10% of what I know now). When I tried to bend peoples' ears about the terrible central banking/fiat currency ponzi conspiracy, they all thought I had lost my mind and asked me to shut up. I literally knew no-one who understood 1% of what was wrong.

Now I know many people who understand a great deal of what was once beyond the pale. I live in a cul-de-sac with seven houses. One of my neighbors has accepted a great deal of it - covid/AIDS/banking/9-11/pedophilia etc. - the whole shebang. Another accepts at least half of it. That's nearly half the cul-de-sac.
So they're starting to have a clue. By the time enough people figure it out, they'll be in gulags.

Those that aren't killed by physicians or starved to death! SELF-GOVERNMENT will be a distant, forgotten concept.

Amongst friends and family I would say that somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 understand how rotten the system is. Several are what I would call "fully awake". Many of them have woken up in the last two years. These are the same people that fifteen years ago thought I was entirely crazy - I didn't have to go and look under stones for new friends :-).

The people are waking up.

Even former left wing commentators like Bill Maher are beginning to wake up and speak out against the criminals. Bill Gates is perhaps the most hated man on the planet.

Tyrannies fall when they lose sufficient popular support to prop them up. That is what is happening right now. All we need to do is keep converting people and the whole thing will crumble under its own weight. Cops will refuse their orders when they understand that all their neighbors expect it of them. Mouthpieces and politicians will run and hide when they cannot walk in the street without being booed. Even oligarchs will step back when they are effectively confined to walled, heavily guarded sanctuaries which they cannot leave for their own safety.
"In the long run, we're all dead." John Maynard Keynes.

In the short run, too, if this totalitarianism isn't reversed.

You worry about Runaway Conventions, but it seems NOT to concern you that we ARE losing our nation, rights and personal self-determination. And your cure is more jaw-jaw?

Why do you think a new piece of paper will be any more effective than the old piece of paper? Do you think the old piece of paper just wasn't written clearly enough or something? And somehow writing the same thing again will mean it works better this time?
The old piece of paper gave structure to various governments, national, regional (States) and local.

Unwise and scheming national pols proposed "improvements" that wound up removing States' voices. In the vacuum, the demagogic National pols ran roughshod over State prerogatives, local prerogatives, individual rights, and now basic human rights to life and liberty.

One side was lawless and the other side law-abiding.

A CORRECTION will give legal sanction to State governments re-asserting rights - including rights at gunpoint, running Federal usurpers out! Imagine an improved world where the County Sheriff can ARREST a fake Fuddrel Kangaroo who issues a clearly lawless order - arrest him and try him before CITIZENS.

Federalism, reasserted, can take us there. BALANCE of power. Needed especially since the prominent pols of Imperial Washington are UN-balanced.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Brian Cates on Telegram]
Here is a good look at some of the internal MI GOP corruption - led by the DeVos family. They are desperately trying to hand pick candidates who are easily controlled and put in extra effort to sideline candidates like Donna Brandenburg and others, while seeking to drag down folks like Ryan Kelley and anyone who challenges the status quo.

Church Militant (a 501(c)4 corporation) is responsible for the content of this commentary.

The assault against the RINO leadership of the GOP is now on full display as the primaries move into high gear. There are quite a few dynamics at play here, but the 60,000-foot view is pretty simple. Rank and file Republicans feel betrayed by their leaders, and, frankly, they feel that way because they have been betrayed.

It's extremely similar to what's going on in the Church. The parallels, in fact, are almost eerie. Catholics who actually believe the Faith feel betrayed by leaders who obviously no longer do. And while Catholic laity obviously can't vote bishops out of office, they can militate against them, expose their infidelity, make life generally annoying for them — all in the hopes of unmasking their wickedness so lukewarm Catholics wake up, realize they've been deceived and then actually learn the Faith.

Over in the GOP, it's a little more direct line of attack. In fact, it's all-out war. All across the country, RINO killers are running for office, with establishment types in their sights. Down on county levels, even precinct levels, the shock troops are gathering and drawing up their plans. At a recent GOP meeting in Macomb County, Michigan, it was all the revolutionaries, not a RINO in sight.

All the energy, in fact, is on the antiestablishment side, fueled almost entirely by the question of election integrity — and the reality that, when the chips were down, in the face of the 2020 steal, the leaders refused to do their jobs.

All across the battleground states, GOP establishment types betrayed their constituents, refusing to hear the pleas of regular voters. They were told to actually believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes. They were told to believe that voters all over the country voted Republicans into state and federal office in record numbers, but also pulled the lever against Trump.

They were told to believe that every single historical predictor of the outcome of presidential election cycles was simply wrong this time around. They were told to believe that all the evidence, sworn testimony from thousands of eyewitnesses, huge discrepancies in voting patterns, statistical anomalies in every key area in the country — all of that was wrong and meant nothing. It wasn't even worth exploring and should never be questioned.

Their wealth insulates them from consequences.
And all of this weirdness actually began on election night itself, as Church Militant covered live as events unfolded. Brushed aside, told to sit down and be quiet, to mind their place, to accept the results of a theft, the rank and file did something the establishment never anticipated — they refused. They refused and they quietly fumed, organizing their own investigations, holding their own hearings from Arizona to Michigan, from events in Texas to Trump rallies seemingly everywhere, the peasants began organizing.

And their target became the GOP elites, who dumped on them and, accordingly, they set their sites on the now-in-full-swing 2022 midterms. At the head of the pack on all this is, of course, Trump, who has been endorsing rank-and-file anti-RINO candidates on a daily basis. Yet even there there have been some rebellious stirrings even there. Even Trump isn't given a pass by his supporters if he appears to step out of line and endorse someone who's considered a potential RINO — like Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania.

But the Trump endorsement is considered political gold right now, with a remarkable showing of more than 50 wins against only one loss (as of Tuesday when this Vortex is being recorded). With key primaries this week and next week, things will come much more into focus as the question gets answered — is Trump king of the Republican party? Right now, there's not even scant evidence to suggest anything but that.

However, as we all know, establishment types never just go quietly into the night, accepting defeat and just retiring. They have spent decades constructing the establishment, mostly for their own personal gain (just like the bishops), and they aren't about to surrender.

In Michigan, for example, led by Betsy DeVos (who used to be Trump's Secretary of Education) and the DeVos family's enormous wealth, a counterrevolution is already underway, another attempt to ignore and crush the little man.

Church Militant was smuggled a copy of the secret invitation,
To that end, GOP royalty in Michigan — 17 families — held a secret meeting in one of the wealthiest communities in the state to strategize how to pool their money and defeat all the candidates in the state Trump has endorsed. Church Militant was smuggled a copy of the secret invitation, which was so secret that organizers would not disclose in writing the actual location. You had to call to get that.

They brought in Mike Pence practically under the cover of darkness, knowing how much he has become the poster boy for being a traitor to the cause of the little man. And this is no mere reactionary group. It is a confederacy of the richest Republicans in the state, who are determined to not let Trumpism take over in Michigan. Over the past few elections, these 17 families have contributed close to $100 million to establishment candidates, with the DeVos family ponying up $60 million of that.

Safe behind their walls and guarded compounds and country clubs, the elites of the GOP don't care what happens to the little people. Their group, which dubs itself the Michigan Opportunity Alliance, has been in existence since 2014 and was instrumental in helping get Democrat tyrant Gretchen Whitmer elected governor in 2018. Group members supported the wimpy, unexciting, typically boring GOP establishment type, state attorney general Bill Schuette — who got creamed by Whitmer, 54–43%.

But see, the establishment doesn't really care. Their wealth insulates them from the consequences of their actions. As Whitmer showed her true Marxist colors during COVID in this state, sending thousands of elderly to their deaths in nursing homes, forcing everyone into brutal lockdowns, facemasks and all the rest of it, the GOP elites went about life as normal.

Their servants went to the grocery stores for them. Their gatherings went on as planned behind their high walls. Nothing changed for them, nor, for that point, did it change for Whitmer, who routinely disobeyed her own executive orders and did whatever the heck she and her family pleased. There is no discernible difference, in fact, between the RINOS and the Dems, and it is exactly that which is causing the rebellion, the civil war within the party.

Biden and his idiocy have set the table for a massive red wave in the general elections in November. In the meantime, Republican peasants first have to overcome their crooked leaders, who have betrayed their interests for decades. Just as in the Church, it's not enough to just call yourself a Catholic. It matters what type of Catholic you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score

BIG WIN FOR MICHIGAN PATRIOTS — Governor Gretchen Whitmer and the Department of Health and Human Services LOST their case and are now on the hook for $200,000 in attorneys fees incurred from a lawsuit resolved by the state’s Supreme Court.

On October 2, 2020, the state Supreme Court ruled Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s exercise of emergency powers under a 1945 law UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

The court’s ruling nullified every COVID-19 executive order issued by the governor after April 30, 2020.

"For five months, Governor Whitmer disregarded the law, suppressed civil liberties and controlled the day-to-day activities of 10 million Michigan residents," said Joseph G. Lehman, president of the Mackinac Center, in a statement. "During this time, the governor’s orders sought to micromanage almost every aspect of our lives. We are proud to have successfully brought a suit restoring freedom to all Michiganders, and we remain vigilant to prevent future arbitrary governmental action."

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

BIG WIN FOR MICHIGAN PATRIOTS — Governor Gretchen Whitmer and the Department of Health and Human Services LOST their case and are now on the hook for $200,000 in attorneys fees incurred from a lawsuit resolved by the state’s Supreme Court.

On October 2, 2020, the state Supreme Court ruled Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s exercise of emergency powers under a 1945 law UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

The court’s ruling nullified every COVID-19 executive order issued by the governor after April 30, 2020.

"For five months, Governor Whitmer disregarded the law, suppressed civil liberties and controlled the day-to-day activities of 10 million Michigan residents," said Joseph G. Lehman, president of the Mackinac Center, in a statement. "During this time, the governor’s orders sought to micromanage almost every aspect of our lives. We are proud to have successfully brought a suit restoring freedom to all Michiganders, and we remain vigilant to prevent future arbitrary governmental action."
how do they get their two years back

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I dare you to parade your greasy mug out in public you wretched witch!

Sunday Talks, Michigan Governor Whitmer Decries Abortion Ruling, Laments that Michigan State Legislature Affirms Abortion Limits

June 26, 2022 | Sundance | 122 Comments

Comrades, this is quite a remarkable interview if you stand back away from the issue and just look at the context. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer appears on CBS Face the Nation to discuss abortion in the aftermath of Supreme Court overturning Roe. The legal aspects for any abortion restriction now return to the state legislature and representatives closest to the people.

Comrade Whitmer is repeatedly asked what she can do to keep abortion available without limit. In her responses Whitmer notes that her opinion on the issue is not held by the state legislature and lawmakers, as a result there’s not much she can do.

Gretchen Whitmer is admitting her view is not the view of the people in her state, yet she vows to continue fighting against the will of the people.

WATCH:

[Transcript] – …”GOV. WHITMER: What I’m trying to fight for is the status quo in Michigan and there are reasonable restrictions on that. With the current legislature that I have, there is no common ground, which is the sad thing.”

(read more)

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Sunday Talks, Michigan Governor Whitmer Decries Abortion Ruling, Laments that Michigan State Legislature Affirms Abortion Limits

Comrades, this is quite a remarkable interview if you stand back away from the issue and just look at the context. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer appears on CBS Face the Nation to discuss abortion in the aftermath of Supreme Court overturning Roe. The legal aspects for any abortion restriction now return to the state legislature and representatives closest to the people.

Comrade Whitmer is repeatedly asked what she can do to keep abortion available without limit. In her responses Whitmer notes that her opinion on the issue is not held by the state legislature and lawmakers, as a result there’s not much she can do.

Gretchen Whitmer is admitting her view is not the view of the people in her state, yet she vows to continue fighting against the will of the people.

WATCH:

[Transcript] – …”GOV. WHITMER: What I’m trying to fight for is the status quo in Michigan and there are reasonable restrictions on that. With the current legislature that I have, there is no common ground, which is the sad thing.”

(read more)

Her expiration date is Nov 22’ if all goes well

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

WATCH:

(read more)

Does a governor not take an Oath of Office? Pretty sure that statement would be in direct violation and be impeachable... If that's a thing still.