• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Even if she looks okay, there are millions who are tired of her shit.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm tired of her shit, at a distance. Time she got run otta dodge...

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm tired of her shit, at a distance. Time she got run otta dodge...

Or Lansing in this case. Just don't send her to Kentucky.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
:laughing: that's not much of a compliment ! :chef::blew up:
I keep telling him (@Casey Jones) there is a profession he would be very good at... and it does not require physical tortures.

He penned a (way the fuck too short) vignette of train driving that showed me he had the knack for sure. My time is used right now for the not-yet-completed "Polished Arrow" epic novel... but I would take/make the time to edit his work.

Offer stands.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1658713078357.png

In another blow to pregnant women who need services in the state of Michigan, Governor Whitmer struck the funding for pregnancy centers from the state’s budget this week.

Republicans in the state of Michigan reacted strongly to Whitmer’s line vetoes which directly target pro-life initiatives. They are saying that by Whitmer striking these services from the budget, she is callously limiting women’s real-life choices rather than expanding them.

Whitmer’s vetoes “support only one option for women in a crisis pregnancy — the deadly choice of abortion,” said State Rep. Thomas Albert, chair of the House Appropriations Committee.

“It is shocking that the governor, and her far-left political base, are now so extreme that helping pregnant women who might consider adoption instead is now a bridge too far,” Albert said.

Whitmer’s budget slashing would remove $20 million in funds that would normally be allocated to adoption agencies and pregnancy centers. Whitmer is claiming that these are “anti-choice” programs and that if the state were to increase or maintain funding for these programs, it would encourage adoption and carrying a child to full term. What an awful thought.

https://trendingpolitics.com/whitmer-removes-funding-from-states-budget-in-line-with-evil-lefts-agenda-vessa/

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

CAUGHT: Michigan News Channel Posts Results to Primary Election — That’s Not For Another Week!!​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 24, 2022 at 7:51pm
176 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab

0BE27C38-6C4B-4083-8EB8-79D9150CC244.jpeg

So this happened…
Michigan News Channel 3 published the results to the Republican primary election. RINO Tudor Dixon won!!
AND … Trump hater Peter Meijer won his race too!!
There’s just one thing…
TRENDING: TRUMP WAS RIGHT: China Placed Huawei Equipment Atop Cell Towers on Purchased Farm Land Near US Military Bases - Capable of Disrupting and Capturing Signals
The Michigan Republican primary is not for another week— on August 2nd!!
Oops.
04B44841-6BAC-446F-8D0E-8A219402DCC0.jpeg

Please come back for more updates on this story.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

CAUGHT: Michigan News Channel Posts Results to Primary Election — That’s Not For Another Week!!​

By Jim Hoft
176 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab

So this happened…
Michigan News Channel 3 published the results to the Republican primary election. RINO Tudor Dixon won!!
There’s just one thing…
TRENDING: TRUMP WAS RIGHT: China Placed Huawei Equipment Atop Cell Towers on Purchased Farm Land Near US Military Bases - Capable of Disrupting and Capturing Signals
Oops.

There must be more to this. Nobody is THIS stupid!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There must be more to this. Nobody is THIS stupid!
It's what I got so far.

FYI Myfriend that works at Ford. I texted him about the 8000 white collar gettign laid off. He did nto get back to me. Saw him this weekend. He said the next day htey had a video call about it. I was 24 hrs ahead of him finding out. He's shitting rocks right now as they gave them ZERO info as to who, what, when or anything else.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's what I got so far.

FYI Myfriend that works at Ford. I texted him about the 8000 white collar gettign laid off. He did nto get back to me. Saw him this weekend. He said the next day htey had a video call about it. I was 24 hrs ahead of him finding out. He's shitting rocks right now as they gave them ZERO info as to who, what, when or anything else.
Maybe they did tell him and he wasn't paying attention or didn't read the email that came out a few weeks back (my guess). Regardless, hopefully he isn't one to lose his job.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

By Jim Hoft
176 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab

So this happened…
There’s just one thing…
Oops.

Wait...so those graphics are not real?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Best viewed at link

Drip, drip, drip Think about it. It dick blocks them before they try to steal it so they are forced to change things / people.

Another Michigan News Station Leaks Test GOP Primary Election Results – But Tweaked the Numbers …What’s Going On?​

By Brian Lupo
Published July 27, 2022 at 10:16am
29 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab
Late Sunday night, we broke a story that at least a couple of Michigan news stations had leaked what seemed to be 2022 Primary results in Michigan on their website.
This explosive revelation went viral online.
The next day, the Michigan Dept. of State released a “Fact Check” on the leaked primary numbers:
“Online sites that regularly spread conspiracy theories, misinformation and other falsehoods have unsurprisingly seized on this as evidence of something nefarious when it is nothing more than human error by an organization that has nothing to do with election administration.”

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
More Psyops against a hypnotized populace. Predictive programming at its simplest. What better way to push the scales in the chosen candidates favor than already telling you who won! All by the "news you trust"!

Its a subliminal cue. When the sheep go vote this "test" will all be a distant memory. But you can be damn sure the "winner" is burned into their mind.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Again with the "mild symptoms"

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer tests positive for COVID​

‘I encourage my fellow Michiganders to get vaccinated and boosted’​

FILE - Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, D-Mich., speaks during a news conference in Lansing, Mich., Jan. 25, 2022. (AP Photo/Paul Sancya, File)

FILE - Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, D-Mich., speaks during a news conference in Lansing, Mich., Jan. 25, 2022. (AP Photo/Paul Sancya, File) (Paul Sancya, Copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved)
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has tested positive for COVID-19, her office reported late Monday night.
Gov. Whitmer issued an official statement after testing positive for the virus, saying she is experiencing only “mild symptoms.”
“This evening, I tested positive for COVID-19,” Whitmer said Monday night. “Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms after being fully vaccinated and twice boosted. After speaking with a state doctor, I will follow the proper guidance and protocols while maintaining a remote schedule to continue getting things done for the people of Michigan. I last tested for COVID this afternoon when I tested negative. Following standard protocol, all of my close contacts from today will be informed.
“I am grateful for the support of my family, my staff, and the vaccine for offering me robust protection against the virus. I look forward to getting back to work in person, meeting with constituents, and keeping Michigan on the move. I encourage my fellow Michiganders to get vaccinated and boosted.”

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What a crock.
Go back a long ways in this thread. THere is an article in American Thinker..... "It was time". It was B E F O R E shis came out. We knew this backon the 8th of October 2020.

Post # 467