• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Republicans are just the red versions of Democrats. Both parties need to be swept away permanently
Anyone who affixes a label to themselves sucks.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
So when is the MI governor going to ban the upcoming Ramadan celebrations in Dearborn?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reading the posts in this thread really has me on the edge of despair. I honestly don't see a way out of this for our nation...even if Q is a real thing and the global cabal is taken down (looking less likely each day).
Things are incredibly, unbelievably fucked up. But I have to keep believing we will win.

EDIT: I just made a 2 pound deer meatloaf and put it in the oven with some big ass potato's on the side to bake. I feel better already.

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gov half-whit took over Rush's show on the local station today and is babbling on defending the retarded EO's she has been flinging around.
In a nutshell: We the people of Michigan are too stupid to appreciate her brilliant leadership. She also defended putting the same rules on deep woods counties in the UP as the virus infested shitholes like detroit.

Bottom line is she knows she has pissed off millions, she's getting major flak and doesn't care. If she did this to make things better she got the opposite effect.

:give finger:

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
And that's who they threw out Snyder for.

I left Michigan just after Snyder was elected - lived in the UP for almost three years. I remember how glad conservatives were that Governor Birthmark was going back to Canada where she belonged.

And then the Circle-D Party finds someone even more stupid than Miss Jennifer.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
And that's who they threw out Snyder for.

I left Michigan just after Snyder was elected - lived in the UP for almost three years. I remember how glad conservatives were that Governor Birthmark was going back to Canada where she belonged.

And then the Circle-D Party finds someone even more stupid than Miss Jennifer.
Snyder term limited out, which is good he was another worthless fuck rino who lied to get elected. I don't think there are any republicans in Michigan politics anyway. It's just a big mix of organized crime and corruption.
I know how the good people in upstate New York or rural Illinois, California etc feel now. One big festering boil of a city deletes our votes.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Snyder term limited out, which is good he was another worthless fuck rino who lied to get elected. I don't think there are any republicans in Michigan politics anyway. It's just a big mix of organized crime and corruption.
I know how the good people in upstate New York or rural Illinois, California etc feel now. One big festering boil of a city deletes our votes.

Oh. Didn't know they had term limits in Michigan.

I've lived all over, but Ohio's been mostly my home...I just made some bad decisions, twelve years ago, that led me to living out of a suitcase.

Too bad about Snyder. I was active with a Tea Party group, back then...nobody was really enthused that he got the party nod to run for governor, but they had hopes.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Oh. Didn't know they had term limits in Michigan.

I've lived all over, but Ohio's been mostly my home...I just made some bad decisions, twelve years ago, that led me to living out of a suitcase.

Too bad about Snyder. I was active with a Tea Party group, back then...nobody was really enthused that he got the party nod to run for governor, but they had hopes.
You know your state is fucked when everything gets more and more expensive but nothing ever gets better. The cities are filthy, the roads are third world quality and littered with trash. Insurance rates are ridiculously high and schools are a joke etc but everything always needs more taxpayer money.
There are reasons I chose long ago to live up in the woods.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Indianoplace is worse. RINO infested.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gov half-whit took over Rush's show on the local station today and is babbling on defending the retarded EO's she has been flinging around.
In a nutshell: We the people of Michigan are too stupid to appreciate her brilliant leadership. She also defended putting the same rules on deep woods counties in the UP as the virus infested shitholes like detroit.

Bottom line is she knows she has pissed off millions, she's getting major flak and doesn't care. If she did this to make things better she got the opposite effect.

:give finger:
Did you notice in the first 5 minutes she mentioned "fear" about 10 times? "alone", isolated, anxiety? What I was listening to was her words were designed to induce even more panic. As she looses control.

Not a bitch I want a heartbeat away from ol'joe declaring he was a rebel soldier during the civil war.

Irons did you hear the lady on Rush saying the hospitals were empty & she had 4 nurses?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hey Michigan, you own her. Good luck with that!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Irons did you hear the lady on Rush saying the hospitale were empty & she had 4 nurses?
Yep. My wife was told today to take paid time off from the hospitals she works at. The hospitals are empty and laying off staff. Virus infested shithole cities are putting every corona case into one hospital and that's where the fake news media take their pictures and get their stories.
If you happen to get run over by a bus in the middle of a sneeze you died of corona. It's bullshit and even people like my wife who was a true believer at first are not buying it anymore. They are getting pissed off and now they're getting laid off.

I'm beginning to think the virus was put into the flu shots. How the hell can Michigan have 24,638 cases with a population of 10 million when California has 39.51 million people and 21,794 beer virus cases? None of this shit makes sense.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yep. My wife was told today to take paid time off from the hospitals she works at. The hospitals are empty and laying off staff. Virus infested shithole cities are putting every corona case into one hospital and that's where the fake news media take their pictures and get their stories.
If you happen to get run over by a bus in the middle of a sneeze you died of corona. It's bullshit and even people like my wife who was a true believer at first are not buying it anymore. They are getting pissed off and now they're getting laid off.

I'm beginning to think the virus was put into the flu shots. How the hell can Michigan have 24,638 cases with a population of 10 million when California has 39.51 million people and 21,794 beer virus cases? None of this shit makes sense.

Easy. Look at all the Allah Snackbars that have been welcomed into your fair state.

And you know damned well, NOBODY is putting ANY obstacles into the free flow of peoples, Mecca-Dearborn, or Terrorist-Camp-Dearborn. Are they flying into Windsor and then taking buses across?

All these damned liberal pusholes were just exploding with cases. Sanctuary City--> Beer Virus epidemic. NYC was the worst, with the Untied Nations there and the streaming of infected bodies. Almost as bad, southern Michigan.

But some lessons won't be learned because, of course, some Truths dare not be voiced.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
EDIT: MOVING POST TO SHOOTERS THREAD
https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...h-their-state-government.363265/#post-1876828

I can't post pictures because all of them on the MLIVE website are copywright but the link is safe. I will have to find free to post pictures from elsewhere. There are a LOT of pissed off patriots in Lansing today and the local state run media websites are desperately trying to ignore it.

Operation Gridlock
Conrad Zielinski of Grand Rapids waves a flag as cars circle the Capitol Building for Operation Gridlock, a protest against aspects of Gov. Whitmer's Stay-at-home order, in Lansing on Wednesday, April 15, 2019.

https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...-at-home-order-gridlock-michigan-capitol.html

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Other than Mijami area where I have not checked,
1/2 of 1 percent +- infection rate in county and state.
Def localized the higher rates. But the sanctions are statewide.
It is kinda like that keep the profits and share the losses junk all of this.
Hang tight man.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Michigan Residents Sue Democrat Gov. Whitmer over Coronavirus Executive Order…

2,920…Four MI Sheriffs: We Will Not Enforce Governor’s Edicts…

Four Michigan county sheriffs said in a letter on Wednesday that they will not strictly enforce Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) aggressive stay-at-home orders, emphasizing their oath to “uphold and defend the Michigan Constitution, as well as the U.S. Constitution, and to ensure that your God-given rights are not violated.”

Sheriffs of Michigan’s 101st House District, covering the counties of Manistee, Benzie, Leelanau, and Mason, spoke out against Whitmer’s stringent orders, forbidding residents’ “nonessential” visits to neighbors, friends, or relatives. The order also restricts retailers from selling items deemed “nonessential.” Those include gardening items, furniture, child car seats, and certain home improvement goods.

While the Michigan sheriffs stated that they understand Whitmer’s desire to protect the public, they “question some restrictions that she has imposed as overstepping her executive authority.”

“She has created a vague framework of emergency laws that only confuse Michigan citizens,” they wrote, noting that they will not have “strict enforcement of these orders.” Rather, they will “deal with every case as an individual situation and apply common sense in assessing the apparent violation.”

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
President Xi impressed by Michigan governor's totalitarian policies

Babylon Bee
Tue, 14 Apr 2020 03:32 UTC

© Babylon Bee
Beijing — In a candid speech Tuesday, President Xi Jinping stated he was "pretty impressed" by Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's handling of the coronavirus outbreak, specifically praising her totalitarian policies.

China's dictator said he was actually a little jealous he hadn't thought of some of her ideas himself.

"She has some pretty great ideas -- stopping people from gathering together even with their families, ordering people not to buy seeds -- they can't even plant their own food now! We hadn't even thought of some of these innovative approaches," the Communist president said. "We're always looking for more ways to oppress people, and we were really inspired by Whitmer's approach."

"Not bad, Gretchen."

Other dictators across the world also chimed in with words of support and affirmation for Whitmer's policies, from North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un to Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei.

The Chinese government quickly offered Governor Whitmer a consulting position with the Communist Party of China, which she readily accepted.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Michigan Residents Sue Democrat Gov. Whitmer over Coronavirus Executive Order…

2,920…Four MI Sheriffs: We Will Not Enforce Governor’s Edicts…

Four Michigan county sheriffs said in a letter on Wednesday that they will not strictly enforce Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) aggressive stay-at-home orders, emphasizing their oath to “uphold and defend the Michigan Constitution, as well as the U.S. Constitution, and to ensure that your God-given rights are not violated.”

Sheriffs of Michigan’s 101st House District, covering the counties of Manistee, Benzie, Leelanau, and Mason, spoke out against Whitmer’s stringent orders, forbidding residents’ “nonessential” visits to neighbors, friends, or relatives. The order also restricts retailers from selling items deemed “nonessential.” Those include gardening items, furniture, child car seats, and certain home improvement goods.

While the Michigan sheriffs stated that they understand Whitmer’s desire to protect the public, they “question some restrictions that she has imposed as overstepping her executive authority.”

“She has created a vague framework of emergency laws that only confuse Michigan citizens,” they wrote, noting that they will not have “strict enforcement of these orders.” Rather, they will “deal with every case as an individual situation and apply common sense in assessing the apparent violation.”

Sue her? They should hang her!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Under Pressure Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Says Possible State Opening May 1st….
Posted on April 17, 2020 by sundance

Amid a litany of Blue state governors who saw the Wuhan Virus as an opportunity to seize absolute control over their citizens, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has been one of the worst. Whitmer enforced some of the most draconian lock-down measures in the country banning people from most aspects of social and civic life.

As a result of her lust for power, residents in Michigan have begun openly protesting the dictatorial fiats from the governor’s office. The media initially attempted a full-throated defense of the governor; who was previously hand-selected by the DNC club to deliver the state-of-the-union rebuttal to President Trump. However, the citizen revolt has continued and gained momentum…. The flickering embers of the Michigan Tea Party quickly reignited.

Facing increased pressure from within her state, the governor is now attempting to control the enemy before they breech the gates at Governor Whitmer’s Bastille Saint-Antoine:

“I am hopeful that come May 1 we will make some steps forward, and we proceed, if that goes well and we continue to see progress, that we then go into a second phase,” Whitmer said during a tele-town hall hosted by the Detroit Regional Chamber Friday. She said she recognized people are desperate to get back to work and no solution would be zero risk. (more)​

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The way gretchen used that confederate flag made me think it was planted there by them. Everything was about safety & saving lives like they are hero's.

dingle was on WJR today....... as clueless as she was she must be a real blond.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Completely off the fucking rails.............................

Michigan Governor Whitmer Asks Why State Protests Didn’t Happen During World War II…
Posted on April 20, 2020 by sundance

Oh dear, the knucklehead is strong with this one. During a briefing earlier today Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer compared the COVID-19 battle to World War II and asked the citizens of her state why they were not protesting state orders during the war? Yes, she actually said this:

“In World War II, there weren’t people lining up at the capitol to protest the fact that they had to drop everything they were doing and build planes or tanks, or to ration food.”​
Does anyone want to tell Whitmer the difference is during the war effort people were working and getting paid; but under her unilateral decrees people are forbidden from working and no-one is earning a living…. Which is the entire reason for the protests, DUH.

The stupid… it hurts. Somewhere, somehow, somebody is recommending this lady to be Joe Biden’s running mate. Can you imagine?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
WJR radio let her talk then someone else got their turn & they broke away mid blabber & ravaged her. More senseless bs from this blunder of a gov.

Real people want real answers and leadership not liberal bs. A 5 year old dies in Michigan and she held up that little girl and made everything they are doing justified. Wonder how many are getting beaten, molested or starving? Callers decimated her.

Every groundhog day after every groundhog day this seems more and more politically motivated. The way she begged for 9 more days of lockdown seems like they are up to something ....... like gathering data on pollution, traffic accidents or something.

The virus is simple if your over 70 stay home! This one size fits all don't smell right.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's a big difference between ALLOWING, and ENABLING, someone who's at-risk, to stay home - making the choice easy for those who wish to...between that, and a statewide lockdown. That is essentially a general curfew, or Martial Law.

And THAT, Martial Law, is a real wet-dream of the Left and its leaders. No f'n wonder they're so eager to keep this going.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The face of evil.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/...inds-contract-awarded-to-dem-consulting-firm/
Facing Criticism, Whitmer Rescinds Contract Awarded to Dem Consulting Firm

Collin Anderson and Brent Scher - April 21, 2020 7:10 PM

Democratic governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan announced late Tuesday that the state was rescinding a contract to track the spread of the coronavirus that she had awarded to a Democratic consulting firm, according to Crain's Detroit.
The organization, Great Lakes Community Engagement, is run by Democratic political consultant Mike Kolehouse, who planned to use a software vendor affiliated with a Democratic data firm that is working for the governor's reelection campaign. Whitmer's decision to hire Democratic political operatives to run a public health project sparked immediate backlash, the Washington Free Beacon reported just hours before Whitmer's office said she had terminated the contract.
Kolehouse is the owner of K2K Consulting, an umbrella organization tied to both Great Lakes Community Engagement and Kolehouse Strategies. Both have done extensive field work for Democratic causes. Kolehouse in turn retained as a partner in the contract-tracing operation an arm of the Democratic consulting firm NGP VAN, which is currently working with Whitmer's reelection campaign. NGP VAN said it had not been contracted by the state but declined further comment.
For Whitmer, who has rocketed to national prominence during the coronavirus scandal in part through clashes with President Donald Trump, it was an unforced and potentially costly error. Since instituting a firm stay-at-home order in late March, Whitmer's name has been bandied about as a potential vice presidential nominee, though she told the Washington Post on Tuesday that she hadn't "yet" been contacted by the campaign of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Republicans and the news media began raising questions about the contracts after they were announced in a press release Monday evening, pressing the governor about why Democratic political operatives were hired to run a massive public health project. Some expressed concern that the Democratic firms would appropriate the personal data of Michigan residents for political gain, a charge they denied.
The press release came from the State Emergency Operations Center, though a spokeswoman for the governor told the Free Beacon after publication that the organization had not approved the contract and that the organization would select the subsequent vendor for the contact tracing project.
"This contract should have been approved by the State Emergency Operations Center. This issue is being corrected, and a different vendor and software platform will be selected by the SEOC," the spokeswoman said. "The state is committed to ensuring this important tracing work can begin quickly to help save lives, while also ensuring that public health data is safe and secure."
A spokeswoman for the State Emergency Operations Center did not respond to a request for comment.
According to a copy of the contract obtained by Crain's, Great Lakes Community Engagement began working on the project on April 1, nearly three weeks before the project was announced publicly.

Chad Livengood

@ChadLivengood

The contract with Great Lakes Community Engagement (an LLC of a Grand Rapids Dem political consultant Mike Kolehouse) says it can be terminated without cause.

Kolehouse declined to comment earlier today and again after gov's office pulled the contract.https://www.crainsdetroit.com/government/whitmer-pulls-plug-contract-political-consultant-software-vendor-covid-19-contact …

5:21 PM - Apr 21, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

20 people are talking about this

NGP VAN, which was paid nearly $5,000 by Whitmer's campaign in 2019 and is working on her reelection campaign, said the Democratic firm would not appropriate the data it gleaned from Michigan residents.

"NGP VAN's CRM outreach software is used by a large number of nonprofits, governments, and corporations to manage their contacts with people," a spokesman for the company, Max Kamin-Cross, told the Free Beacon on Tuesday. "Each client owns their own data; we are not a data company. We are proud to be helping reduce the number of coronavirus deaths."

Though NGP VAN's software was being used by Great Lakes Community Engagement, Kamin-Cross said it never had a contract with the state of Michigan, though the press release explicitly stated that both groups were contracted.

"We were not contracted with the state of Michigan at any point," Kamin-Cross said. "Beyond that, we're unfortunately unable to provide details on specific clients."

Whitmer's spokeswoman told the Free Beacon that the state had signed just one contract — with Kolehouse's firm — and that he in turn had tapped NGP Van. Kolehouse did not respond to a request for comment.

After a local county commissioner, Wes Nakagiri, was trained to participate in the program as a volunteer, he accused Whitmer of using the coronavirus tracking effort for political gain. The Republican highlighted training materials listing Kolehouse Strategies and NGP VAN as partners in the effort, saying he was troubled to see that health information was "being stored in a Democrat-aligned database."

"By selecting partisan Democrat campaign companies, the Whitmer administration has chosen to politicize the COVID-19 crisis," Nakagiri said.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
How about rescinding Comrade Gretchen's lease on life.

She violated the terms of that lease, with her actions. No need for legal examination - just a rapid march to the gallows, the way the French used to run victims to the guillotine...a quick run, and a slow raising. Let the extraneous waste of oxygen, dance on a rope for fifteen minutes...and put paid to that bad lease contract.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I swear every time I hear whitmer or dingle talk on the radio they sound like two emotional weak people crying & begging.
I'm either hearing them wrong or their lack of leadership is on full display and they are in way over their heads or they are really bad at over acting trying to connect to someone's "feelings" and want sympathy to sway opinions.

The callers I hear on the radio are like leaf or get the F outta the way bitch.

One other thing callers calling in during this lock down are usually working & not calling radio shows......... just sayin.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I swear every time I hear whitmer or dingle talk on the radio they sound like two emotional weak people crying & begging.
I'm either hearing them wrong or their lack of leadership is on full display and they are in way over their heads or they are really bad at over acting trying to connect to someone's "feelings" and want sympathy to sway opinions.

The callers I hear on the radio are like leaf or get the F outta the way bitch.

One other thing callers calling in during this lock down are usually working & not calling radio shows......... just sayin.
That's what happens when you sell your soul to the devil. Just look how Wicked her face has become since originally taking office. These people are no longer human.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/23/adam-laxalt-gretchen-whitmer-big-trouble/#disqus_thread

Former Nevada AG Adam Laxalt: Gretchen Whitmer Could Be ‘In Big Trouble’ For No-Bid Contract Attempt

Former Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt said Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer could be “in big trouble” for attempting to give a no-bid contract to a Democratic political operation.

Whitmer’s administration admitted earlier this week that “normal protocols were bypassed when a no-bid contract for coronavirus contact tracing was awarded by the state to Great Lakes Community Engagement, which is operated by a well-known Democratic consultant Michael Kolehouse,” Fox News reported.

“Great Lakes Community Engagement isn’t a neutral company fluent in health statistics, it’s a political operation founded by a Democratic political consultant” that intended to use technology from a firm that provides tech “for almost every Democratic campaign in a America,” said Fox News host Tucker Carlson before introducing Laxalt. “Imagine, gathering information from the people of Michigan under the pretext of public health and sending it to a Democratic campaign outfit. That’s what Gretchen Whitmer tried to do with tax dollars.”

WATCH:

“I think she could be in big trouble,” Laxalt told Carlson. “Let’s see what happened here, so this contract gets awarded to this Democratic group, and politics and your official office are never supposed to overlap.”

After noting that Michigan is “one of the only states in America where the governor and the legislature are exempted from Freedom of Information Act requests,” Laxalt said Whitmer’s adminstration “already rejected” his organization’s request. He nevertheless promised to “FOIA every state entity that should have touched a state contract.”

“And that’s where we could find the real trouble,” he said. “Did they go through the hurdles they should have to pass the state contact?”

“And I would add one interesting thing, any contract over $250,000 goes to a public board that the governor sits on, the Attorney General sits on,” said Laxalt, who also ran unsuccessfully for governor of Nevada in 2018. “The public could have seen it, they could’ve asked questions. Magically this thing ends up under that threshold so, lo and behold it doesn’t go to a public board. So there’s a lot of questions to be answered and of course the governor could clear this up by simply releasing these records and letting the public know exactly how this contract came about.” (RELATED: ‘Gretchen Whitmer Is A Ghoul’: Tucker Wonders Why ‘People Rotting In Wheelchairs’ Is Allowed But Abortion Is ‘Essential’)

The former Nevada AG also expressed interest in finding out whether or not the contract was pulled “the right way.”

“I would just finish with, that no-bid contracts are very hard and they are very rare,” he said. “So why was this a no-bid contract?”

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Of course the Ghoul just extended the lock-down until May 15th. This whole thing is such BS
One constant about leftist communists, they won't stop coming until they're dead. The goal is to bring the economy to its knees so Trump will be voted out of office in Nov, and it working perfectly too. No pushback from the gutless Pukes at all

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++