• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Works a hell of a lot better than bitching on the internet. Ahem
:dduck:

He beats the revolution drum daily but only leaves his computer screen long enough to get a hot pocket out of the microwave.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"I Pay You,
You Pay Me,
I'll demand I get more Tax Money...."

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
hair should have been in pony tails...

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
...And her shoes tied with little Nazis.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Radio news said Michigan will loose 1000 small restaurants that employ 400,000 - 450,000 people. Most employ less than 50 & some seasonal.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and i'll bet they won't count the poor owners who bothered to take those loans, 'kept the business alive' till it reopened to zero customers...then folds within the next 3 months

today is a statisticians wet dream...either side of the isle but the conservatives, surprisingly, are nowhere to be found again on most major issues...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
and i'll bet they won't count the poor owners who bothered to take those loans, 'kept the business alive' till it reopened to zero customers...then folds within the next 3 months

today is a statisticians wet dream...either side of the isle but the conservatives, surprisingly, are nowhere to be found again on most major issues...
I'm ready to go out to eat and so aren't million of others. The eatery owners should simply open back up and watch the people come in

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Face it no one wants to get sick even if it's just a little cold......... but after this you know people will be paying more attention. From my experience most of the younger people are more freaked out than older people.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
around here:
they are going to open up the beaches but if you go, and you're going to be out in the water near anyone, you gotta have a mask on, otherwise, you don't need one...

wtf...the idiots aren't everywhere but, as of today, right now, if anyone near me believes this virus is a threat, they're only fooling themselves

guys like me everywhere, no mask, conducting business as usual, literally saying FY to the worry-warts

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Face it no one wants to get sick even if it's just a little cold......... but after this you know people will be paying more attention. From my experience most of the younger people are more freaked out than older people.
their skin will get thicker over time...
.gov ain't going away anytime soon

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Radio news said Michigan will loose 1000 small restaurants that employ 400,000 - 450,000 people. Most employ less than 50 & some seasonal.
And why should any of them reopen just to have the gov shut them down again in the fall or next flu season. This is the problem with this whole shutdown over a small amount of fatalities. Every flu season can now be a justified shut down when we are only talking about 50 or 80k deaths a season. 2 years ago we didn't hear a peep about the 80k that were killed by the flu.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
around here:
they are going to open up the beaches but if you go, and you're going to be out in the water near anyone, you gotta have a mask on, otherwise, you don't need one...

wtf...the idiots aren't everywhere but, as of today, right now, if anyone near me believes this virus is a threat, they're only fooling themselves

guys like me everywhere, no mask, conducting business as usual, literally saying FY to the worry-warts
Can you wear a mask and snorkel and be close to someone?
Can you then go under water and look at the hair on her legs or biden's legs?

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
lol, i sent that to a friend earlier...he got pissed at her, saying she was hot and all that but she was just a shill for the .gov...

i fell outta my chair
I re-sent it and told him to watch it and listen to it...

i haven't heard back from him yet...

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I doubt that...seriously doubt that. Most people are afraid of killing another and the fear of jail holds many others back, and especially of walking into one's own death is probably really not a good idea either...people don't always respond because they're weak or lazy and if America is so damn dumb, how in the hell do we keep producing some of the best stuff the world has ever seen???
A lot of people are intelligent but seem to have no issue being obedient little slaves, I know a few people like this. Do amazing work in their field but seem dumb as hell outside of it.

If people don't like the order don't obey it, they can't throw everyone in jail. The majority have bought the media hype job and think all this BS is justified.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

He beats the revolution drum daily but only leaves his computer screen long enough to get a hot pocket out of the microwave.
Isn't it time for you to go dilate?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Protesters gather in front of Michigan governor's house to call on her to reopen the state
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ichigan-governors-house-calling-on-her-to?amp
Because protests work so well
Oh, I think we got her attention this time!! Armed protesters showed up at her house. Armed protesters also descended on the state house in Kansas.
I can't link pictures they are copy wright and the websites all want you to disable your adblockers so feck 'em. State run media is trying to ignore the armed part but UK websites are posting it.

Links if you want to see some news under the blizzard of bullshit advertising.

Search Results

Daily Mail
Hundreds continue anti-lockdown protests as Trump supporters descend on Michigan governor's mansion
Armed anti-government protesters descended on the state capitol in ... Michigan, on Thursday as protests continued against state-mandated ...
1 day ago

The Guardian
Armed protesters demand an end to Michigan's coronavirus ...
Thousands of protesters in cars and on foot have flouted Michigan's stay-at-home orders to demand the state reopened. 'It's time for our state to ...

New York Post
Michigan lawmakers want to strip Gov. Whitmer of her powers
Armed protesters descended on the governor's home Thursday after news of the extended order broke in a demonstration dubbed “Operation ...
12 hours ago

The Truth About Guns (press release) (blog)
Anti-Lockdown Protests Grow With Some Protestors Showing Up Well-Armed
Doug Mastriano, a retired US Army colonel, told those assembled that it ... From the Daily Caller's story about Kansas City, Missouri's protest:.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I would love to actually start being wrong about the will of Americans. I understand Wisconsin had a similar thing go on today too

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Think about 1000 restaurants in 1 state affecting 400,000 workers X 50 states = 20 mil jobless.

But wait, there's more! What about the delivery drivers, accountants, restaurant supplies, napkins, TP, empty retail space, insurance policies, local produce, beer, pop & wine, add whatever you want to the list then start over as all those businesses take hits & reduce staff or close etc.......

3rd world living conditions coming soon. To many people to few productive.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Why are they labeled as Trump supporters? Not that that is a bad thing. I guess Biden supporters are the slaves.
That's the media's term for Nazi

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Check out comments at link.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...her-home-as-lawmakers-mull-curbing-her-powers
Michigan Gov. Whitmer faces protest outside her home as lawmakers mull curbing her powers

Protesters gathered outside the home of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on Thursday -- the same day reports emerged that she plans to extend the state’s coronavirus stay-at-home order by two weeks until May 15.

The demonstration, dubbed “Operation Queen’s Castle,” featured an image of Whitmer wearing a crown, FOX 2 of Detroit reported.

“We wanted to send Gretchen Whitmer a message, we didn't want to surrender our liberties just for a little temporary safety,” Brian Pannebecker, who helped organize the protest, told the station.

FOX 2 Detroit

@FOX2News

Gov. Whitmer to extend stay at home order until May 15https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/gov-whitmer-to-extend-stay-at-home-order-until-may-15 …

Gov. Whitmer to extend stay at home order until May 15

The current stay at home policy expires on April 30th. Numerous sources have confirmed the date and also indicate that the governor is likely to reopen some businesses on May 1 that have limited...
fox2detroit.com

Meanwhile, the Michigan Legislature has scheduled a special session for Friday with the goal of creating an oversight committee to review Whitmer’s coronavirus orders and possibly strip her of some of her powers, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Critics have accused Whitmer, a 48-year-old first-term Democratic governor, of overstepping her authority with a series of measures intended to stem the spread of coronavirus in the state. April 9 revisions to her initial stay-at-home order included bans on visiting friends and relatives or traveling to vacation homes, and halts on sales of items such as furniture and gardening supplies.

In a podcast interview, she also said abortions should continue in the state during the virus outbreak because the procedures were part of "life-sustaining" health care for women.

In addition, Whitmer came under fire after a no-bid coronavirus-related state contract was awarded to a firm operated by a well-known Democratic consultant who had written that President Trump should "get coronavirus ASAP." Whitmer’s office later acknowleged that the contract was awarded without adhering to normal protocols.

Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield, R-Levering, explained the point of Friday’s planned session in a Twitter message.

Lee Chatfield

@LeeChatfield

The House & Senate will convene tomorrow to create a special oversight committee on COVID-19 to examine our government’s response. Michigan needs to handle this pandemic seriously yet properly. It’s what the people deserve, and we will see that it happens. #InThisTogether

11:32 AM - Apr 23, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

492 people are talking about this

In another tweet, Chatfield noted that marijuana, lottery tickets and alcohol had been declared "essential," while lawn care, construction and fishing in a motorized boat had been declared nonessential amid the outbreak.

On Monday, Whitmer said she would take a 10 percent cut to her $159,300 annual salary and her staffers would take cuts of 5 percent as the state grapples with the financial fallout of the coronavirus shutdowns. She also continued defending the orders she has issued.

“I know it’s not easy, but the price of losing loved ones is what’s at stake,” she said, noting that many people who contract the virus show no symptoms but can still spread it.

The theme of Thursday’s protest in Lansing, the state’s capital city, was that many Michiganders who are able to work should be able to do so, Pannebecker said.

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE

“Younger people, healthy people, without putting anybody else in danger, including ourselves, and others in danger, should be able to go back to work,” Pannebecker told FOX 2.

The demonstration came eight days after a larger gathering outside the Statehouse called “Operation Gridlock.”

As of late Thursday, Michigan had more than 35,200 confirmed cases of the virus and nearly 3,000 deaths, the Detroit News reported.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lady on the radio being interviewed. She said Michigan has a 700% increase in calls to the suicide prevention hotline...........

Let that sink in & then think how long and drawn out they are trying to make this...........

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it makes that "500 million" mark look 'within reach'

all i got is:
Crime Against Humanity, as a leader, a complete failure under Color of Authority

she'd be perfect as Biden's running mate

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Crazy bitch on meet the depressed this morning gleefully pushing mail in voting.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...d-trump-for-her-coronavirus-recovery-n2567606

Whitmer Sent Unpleasant Text Messages To Dem Lawmaker Who Thanked Trump for Her Coronavirus Recovery

Bronson Stocking

|
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 9:15 PM

On Fox News Friday night, Michigan State Representative Karen Whitsett told Tucker Carlson that text messages she's been receiving from Governor Whitmer have not been pleasant ever since the Democratic state lawmaker credited President Trump for her personal recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus. The lawmaker now faces a censure from her Democratic colleagues for crediting the president for her recovery.

Tucker Carlson asked Whitsett if the governor ever called the representative to simply say, "I'm so glad you didn't die?"

"Actually, it was not as pleasant as that," Rep. Whitsett began, "and the text messages that we have had since then have not been as pleasant as well."

Rep. Whitsett said she "didn't know 'thank you' belonged to one political party over another," and said she will continue to speak out against the governor or any other person who stands in the way of Michiganders getting access to the medicine and equipment they need to survive the disease.

The lawmaker previously said she was feeling extremely ill until she began taking hydroxychloroquine. Whitsett credited President Trump for helping her gain access to the medication that she and her doctor believe to be responsible for helping her survive the virus. After Trump expressed optimism in the decades-old anti-malaria drug, Gov. Whitmer inexplicably moved to restrict the drug's off-label use as a treatment for the coronavirus.

Gov. Whitmer has been raising her political profile amid the ongoing pandemic, likely due to the governor's name reportedly being on the shortlist of potential VP picks for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
SNL spoofs gov half-whit.........

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...d-trump-for-her-coronavirus-recovery-n2567606

Whitmer Sent Unpleasant Text Messages To Dem Lawmaker Who Thanked Trump for Her Coronavirus Recovery

Bronson Stocking

|
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 9:15 PM

On Fox News Friday night, Michigan State Representative Karen Whitsett told Tucker Carlson that text messages she's been receiving from Governor Whitmer have not been pleasant ever since the Democratic state lawmaker credited President Trump for her personal recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus. The lawmaker now faces a censure from her Democratic colleagues for crediting the president for her recovery.

Tucker Carlson asked Whitsett if the governor ever called the representative to simply say, "I'm so glad you didn't die?"

"Actually, it was not as pleasant as that," Rep. Whitsett began, "and the text messages that we have had since then have not been as pleasant as well."

Rep. Whitsett said she "didn't know 'thank you' belonged to one political party over another," and said she will continue to speak out against the governor or any other person who stands in the way of Michiganders getting access to the medicine and equipment they need to survive the disease.

The lawmaker previously said she was feeling extremely ill until she began taking hydroxychloroquine. Whitsett credited President Trump for helping her gain access to the medication that she and her doctor believe to be responsible for helping her survive the virus. After Trump expressed optimism in the decades-old anti-malaria drug, Gov. Whitmer inexplicably moved to restrict the drug's off-label use as a treatment for the coronavirus.

Gov. Whitmer has been raising her political profile amid the ongoing pandemic, likely due to the governor's name reportedly being on the shortlist of potential VP picks for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

I'm so damned tired of women moving up the political ladder simply because they possess a vagina! That literally their most compelling qualification (being a woman). It's disgusting and meaningless token qualifications such as this one is a big reason why this country is so fucked up

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Read comments to see how clueless the left is.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...ovid-19-orders-amid-fight-whitmer/3036689001/

Feds tap Schneider in review of COVID-19 orders amid fight with Whitmer
Robert Snell, The Detroit News Published 6:11 p.m. ET April 27, 2020 | Updated 11:26 a.m. ET April 28, 2020

Detroit — Federal prosecutors on Monday started reviewing whether restrictions enacted by state and local officials to curtail the spread of COVID-19 are violating citizens' civil rights and liberties.

U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr announced the sweeping measures that followed criticism from President Donald Trump who has sparred in recent weeks with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over the government's response to the coronavirus outbreak.

Buy Photo
U.S. Attorney Matthew Schneider (Photo: The Detroit News)

On Monday, Barr tapped the top law enforcement officer in Metro Detroit, U.S. Attorney Matthew Schneider, to oversee a review of state and local orders in the country — a review that could overturn measures that have included broad restrictions on businesses and other economic activity.

Trump nominated Schneider to serve as the region's top federal law enforcement officer in 2018.

"Many policies that would be unthinkable in regular times have become commonplace in recent weeks, and we do not want to unduly interfere with the important efforts of state and local officials to protect the public," Barr wrote in a memorandum Monday.

"But the Constitution is not suspended in times of crisis. We must, therefore, be vigilant to ensure its protections are preserved, at the same time that the public is protected."

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (Photo: MSP)
Schneider oversees federal prosecutions in a region battered by COVID-19. As of Monday, 73% of Michigan's COVID-19 cases were in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne counties.

“Across the country, many officials are imposing limitations on our rights in order to safely navigate citizens through the pandemic," Schneider said in a statement to The Detroit News on Monday.

"But these restrictions must be both reasonable and temporary.”

In his memo Monday, Barr said the Justice Department review will focus on the constitutionality of state and local laws imposed during the pandemic.

“If a state or local ordinance crosses the line from an appropriate exercise of authority to stop the spread of COVID-19 into an overbearing infringement of constitutional and statutory protections, the Department of Justice may have an obligation to address that overreach in federal court,” Barr wrote.

Coronavirus

Vital information

Get instant updates via our app

Subscribe to our daily COVID-19 newsletter

What to do if you think you have COVID-19

Kelly Rossman-McKinney, a spokeswoman for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, pushed against the federal moves Monday.

"As a former deputy attorney general for the State of Michigan, we’re confident that U.S. Attorney Matthew Schneider is familiar with the concept of state sovereignty and the state’s power to make autonomous decisions for its citizens, without interference from the federal government," Rossman-McKinney said. "To the extent it becomes necessary though, my department stands ready to make those same arguments to a court."

Whitmer on Monday outlined her next steps for reopening the state's economy, saying construction and other low-risk workplaces will soon see loosened restrictions.

But the Democratic governor also announced she's seeking a 28-day extension of her emergency declaration from the Michigan Legislature, which is scheduled to meet this week.

Her declaration would expire Friday, but there's debate over what that would actually mean for executive powers. On Monday, Whitmer said her emergency powers don't depend on an extension from the Legislature.

Trump during his press briefing Monday was asked whether the federal government would sue states over their orders of restriction. He said it would depend on the circumstances of the state.

"(Barr) wants to see people get back and wants to see people get back to work," Trump said. "He doesn't want people to be held up when there's no reason for doing it. And in some cases, perhaps it's too strict. He wants to make sure people have their rights."

Trump was asked how America should be reopened and whether restrictions could be reimposed. The president said he's relying on the country's governors on those matters.

"From the beginning, the governors — some of them — are doing an extraordinary job — not all of them — but some of them," he said.

An attempt to overturn orders imposed by Whitmer and other state and local officials likely will require a federal lawsuit, said Peter Henning, a Wayne State University law professor and former federal prosecutor.

“I suspect there is a political aspect to this,” Henning told The News. “(Trump) wants the states to open up. But governors have authority over when states are going to open up and when businesses will restart. I’m not sure that’s going to be an easy lawsuit to bring.

“States have police powers and are separate sovereigns,” Henning added. “Typically, the Justice Department doesn’t have that inherent authority, but they can file their lawsuits. How far that’s going to go remains to be seen.”

Last week, Whitmer extended her stay-at-home order through May 15, while lifting certain restrictions on businesses and outdoor activities.

The order allows individuals to travel between two residences in Michigan, including to a new home, though Whitmer strongly discouraged such travel during the coronavirus pandemic. A ban on travel to vacation rentals remains in place.

She is also allowing motorized boating and golfing (without motorized carts) as long as people observe "strict" social distancing protocols to remain six feet apart from one another. Also open now are lawn services, garden shops, landscapers and nurseries.

Michigan now has 38,210 confirmed cases of the virus and 3,407 deaths linked to it, according to data from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

rsnell@detroitnews.com

Twitter: @robertsnellnews

Staff Writer Craig Mauger contributed.

Gary Alpert
Thank goodness the Trump team has finally showed that they are all about the business of protecting the health and welfare for its' citizens.
With effort like this surely this effort and Lysol will prevail and end this epidemic.
Like · Reply · 1 · 16 hours ago16h

Catherine Malick Ploughman
Shameful behavior from the most corrupt Pres. in US history. Resign you republiclan Nazi's!
Like · Reply · 5 · 23 hours ago23h

Richard Crawford
Patrick Infiel He's a fascist though. and the GOP is going along with it for their short term gain
Like · Reply · 6 hours ago6h · Edited

Steven Randel
The guy who takes no responsibility but sure is in a hurry to get us killed. A political stunt by the party of nazis and aholes.
Like · Reply · 6 · a day ago1d

John Kushner
"But these restrictions must be both reasonable and temporary."

Wow, what a concept!!
Like · Reply · 4 · a day ago1d

Kerri Haack
So with everything everyone is saying. is Witmer in trouble for anything against us or is she getting away with it??I keep seeing things where she supposedly is breaking laws. But yet I'm seeing that nothing is being done. Is it because she's in line for maybe being VP. She's out of control and yet nothing is being done. Some people in this state would like to see her gone
Like · Reply · 5 · a day ago1d

Larry Mitich
and MANY feel she is doing a great job

John Steffes
Fat a$$ no neck barr wouldn't do anything against the russians, but will go after Americans, doing the jobs he and his fat friend 45 wouldn't. Leave it up to the states, then go after them. The KGB of the WH.
Like · Reply · 4 · 23 hours ago23h

Mike Hickens
John Steffes Remember, Barr is the one that got pardons for all the criminals in the Iran Contra scam. He also got their criminal records scrubbed clean and said he was proud to do it. So any surprise that he works fo Trump?
Like · Reply · 2 · 23 hours ago23h
Show 4 more replies in this thread

Denise Stenzel
man-child still in retaliation mode. Once again, can't stand that a woman is doing a better job than he and won't grovel like his hand-picked lackeys

Chris Santini
By the time all that research is done and conclusions are arrived at, it'll be May 15. Seems like a poor use of financial resources. And if it is found that our civil rights were violated, what's the next step?
Like · Reply · 5 · a day ago1d · Edited

Char Rochfort
Chris, your civil right to be alive has not been violated by anyone. Be happy to be alive; relax, take a deep breath and get on with your day.
Like · Reply · 5 · a day ago1d · Edited

Michael Rzeppa
Inflated numbers.
Like · Reply · 2 · a day ago1d

Christine Ballinger
No one will answer - why? Why would anyone want to inflate the numbers? I am sure the Feds don't want to, they are all fighting to get us back to work. Do you think the Doctors are doing? Is it that Democrats, who don't run the country, have infiltrated each state to adjust the numbers? What about other countries who we are mad at for alledegly under-reporting their numbers? Why would be gripe about one thing and then do the opposite? Wouldn't underreporting make our governments "look better" even state-by-state?
Like · Reply · 23 hours ago23h

Alec Nemeth
The protest movement inspired by the right is a nice deflection from this stark fact: many people lost more money in the falling market than others have lost in reduced wages. The market fell as the virus expanded.. Failures to meet the crisis contributed to the falling market.

Ron Fuller
Good grief! is there any one in the trump administration with half a brain?

"But these restrictions must be both reasonable and temporary.”

Who says that the restrictions are permanent? Who says they are not needed?
Like · Reply · 6 · a day ago1d · Edited

Char Rochfort
...and who's version of what is or is not a reasonable state imposed restriction is acceptable to AG Barr and his team of partisan sleuths?
AG Barr is out to personally inflict revenge on any Democrat governor who will not bow down to and pledge allegiance to his boss the 'absolutely insane tyrant' in the oval office.

Chris Santini
Char Rochfort You're up early today!
Like · Reply · 3 · a day ago1d

Char Rochfort
Chris Santini Hey Chris, it's a sunny morning in SE Michigan, stay home, stay safe and enjoy the fresh air.
Like · Reply · 1 · a day ago1d

Bernie Solovey
We see the danger to freedom our AG is when her spokeswoman is basically saying States can trample on our First amendment freedoms in the name of state's rights. They can't because our express constitutional rights know no state bounds and it is proper for the Federal Government to monitor states to ensure they are not trampling on our constitutional rights.
Like · Reply · 12 · a day ago1d

Ed Flayer
Except your First Amendment rights have yet to be violated Mr. Solovey.

No one has violated your right to practice your religious beliefs, no one has denied you your right to free speech, as evidenced by your comments here. No one has denied the press the right to publish and create their editorials. No one has denied anyone the right to assemble or to offer their opinions to the government.

Ron Fuller
So go out in public with out a mask and see what happens.

Kevin Ladner
Ron Fuller continue staying inside your house and see what happens
Show 2 more replies in this thread

Mike Hawley
Kick her commie arse to the curb feds. She's been deceitful, acrimonious, hyper-partisan and vengeful from the get-go. Now after this power grab, her picture should accompany any mention of the nanny state. They are one and the same.
Like · Reply · 16 · a day ago1d

Hawley is certifiable, just like his bleach drinking cray cray 45.....
Like · Reply · 17 hours ago17h

Mike Hawley
Catherine Malick Ploughman better reread the name on that certificate there Ploughy.
Like · Reply · 5 hours ago5h

Dennis Bierlein
Saw Rep. Lee Chatfield on television saying they were going to consult with Whitmer and Trump about when to open up the state. Apparently, Lee is looking forward to being Michigan's Kemp.

I thought Chatfield and his other GOP nazi's would be drinking from the trump bleach machine.

Huff Mack
Can he finish the demolition investigation before he go off into something else. Or they just wanna act like that never happened

Adam Gantz
Let’s be very clear. Trump is using Barr and the U.S. government to take propaganda actions against Democratic governors in swing states, to find up anger at Democrats and try to win the 2020 election. This has NOTHING to do with your freedoms or the Consitutoon. It is 100 PERCENT about the illegal appropriation of the resources of federal government to help Trump win.
Like · Reply · 9 · a day ago1d

Adam Gantz
Typos by autocorrect.
Like · Reply · a day ago1d

Alan Quellmalz
Of course. Here's the latest poll: https://www.yahoo.com/.../usa-today-suffolk-poll-six...

Susanna Bollen
Alan Quellmalz Polls are always manipulated and wrong.
Show 2 more replies in this thread

Richard Crawford
Trump butts in to make our situation worse

Susanna Bollen
Should the entire state suffer lockdown because of three counties? Some only have anywhere from 1 to 5 cases.

Susanna Bollen tell that to the families of 60,ooo corpses. Didn't trump tell you to inject bleach....lol

Terri Kinney
Susanna Bollen YES.YES.YES...what is it about a virus that spread by droplets that you refuse to understand my god keeping people home is what is keeping it from spreading
Like · Reply · 21 hours ago21h

Mike Hickens
Instead of wasting taxpayer money election year deflections, maybe Barr should take some time and investigate the benefits of eating a salad once in a while!

Kevin Bowling
Are you body shaming?

Mike Hickens
Kevin Bowling Nope, just making an observation.

Sandy Brown
All of this devastation will be on Governor Whitmer. She has successfully destroyed everything we had in six weeks! I wonder how she sleeps at night? Shame on her with all her draconian ideas!
Like · Reply · 15 · a day ago1d

Mike Hickens
Just election year deflection. Why isn't Trump being investigated for blowing this off like it was a nothing burger for 8 weeks. He even took time for a few rounds of golf while it was spreading across the country. In Lansing, 4000 irresponsible people protested, Claimed they could do things in a responsible manner. Yet 80% of othem showed up without any type of PPE, standing in large crowds with less than a foot between them, some even hugging. Then some of the idiots even brought their kids.What a show of responsibility.

The person that organized the protest at the governors mansion is a convicted felon, ten counts of voter fraud. Also a Trump supporter. So you go ahead and back convicted felons and a leader that wants to know if you can inject chlorox as a treatment. Cry babies wanted to plant flowers in ground that is still frozen, how many bodies have been planted be cause of Trump's incompetence?

Richard Crawford
Sandy: Go lick some hand rails you idiot

Joe Manierski
Mike Hickens curious on how many Democrats were protesting. Its their favorite outdoor activity you know.
Show 3 more replies in this thread

Dennis Bierlein
"In 1915, an outbreak of typhoid fever at Manhattan’s Sloane Maternity Hospital struck 25 workers and killed two. The epidemic was traced to the hospital’s cook, whom the staff had nicknamed “Typhoid Mary.” Little did they know that it actually was Mallon, who had taken the assumed name of “Mary Brown.” The health department had lost track of Mallon after her release, during which time she cooked in hotels, restaurants and institutions. After her capture, Mallon was once again confined to North Brother Island."
Too bad she didn't have Barr and Schneider to fight for her rights.

Joe Manierski
Wow, you had to go a long way back for this one.

Dennis Bierlein
Joe Manierski Some things don't change, Joe. Sort of like you. Facts will never matter.

Joe Manierski
Dennis Bierlein its outdated and not applicable. You have a tendency to exaggerate don't you. I am very factual. This falls in the catagory of who cares!
Show 3 more replies in this thread

John Gelmisi
Whitmer saved lives and the Republicans would rather have the right to be stupid. Anything for a vote. What an embarrassment
Like · Reply · 10 · a day ago1d

Nancy Rudolph
How did Whitmer save lives? According to today's speech, the citizens of Michigan did all of the work.

Mark Durfee
Nancy Rudolph RightO the citizens did all of the work by following the stay home, stay safe orders issued by...wait for it...Governor Whitmer.

Richard Crawford
Nancy Rudolph You're the type that might die from it you old fool

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Lady on the radio being interviewed. She said Michigan has a 700% increase in calls to the suicide prevention hotline...........

Let that sink in & then think how long and drawn out they are trying to make this...........
It's no joke. I stopped listening to the police radio traffic here because I got tired of hearing about so many suicide attempts.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It's no joke. I stopped listening to the police radio traffic here because I got tired of hearing about so many suicide attempts.
Sorry to hear that. So many people existing in fear. People should have a state-wide protest. EVERYBODY, just go out and enjoy themselves doing what they like. Are they going to arrest everyone? The people who showed up on her doorstep was a good start.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sorry to hear that. So many people existing in fear. People should have a state-wide protest. EVERYBODY, just go out and enjoy themselves doing what they like. Are they going to arrest everyone? The people who showed up on her doorstep was a good start.
Honestly, I don't understand the mindset of contemplating suicide as a result of this lock down.