• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
'ragged/rugged looks'...yeah, i see the resemblance, both are insane
(i couldn't make up my mind...)

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sooooooooooooooooooo what did she prove?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...l&utm_campaign=WEX_On The Ballot&rid=24767389

Michigan Supreme Court tosses Owosso barber's order to close

by Scott McClallen, The Center Square

| June 08, 2020 11:30 AM

Print this article

The Michigan Supreme Court on Friday ruled overturned a lower court’s order that directed 77-year-old Owosso barber Karl Manke to close his shop.

The top court said the Court of Appeals erred in its 2-1 decision.

Justice David Viviano said a split decision couldn’t grant peremptory relief. He said the court should have held a full briefing and oral arguments.

Viviano wrote that granting the order despite Judge Brock Swartzle’s “explicit objection (and without responding to it) is inexplicable.”

Manke has been defying Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s Executive Order that told barbershops to close March 21 to stop the spread of COVID-19 and has attracted Michiganders from across the state to his shop.

Manke has garnered national fame for continuing to cut hair after citations and the state revoked his license, which inspired a 400-person protest at the Capitol on May 20 where barbers gave free haircuts and were cited by State Police.

The Supreme Court remanded the case to the Court of Appeals but may become moot after Whitmer said barbershops statewide can open on June 15.

“It is incumbent on the courts to ensure decisions are made according to the rule of law, not hysteria,” Viviano wrote.

He continued: “Courts decide legal questions that arise in the cases that come before us according to the rule of law. One hopes that this great principle – essential to any free society, including ours – will not itself become yet another casualty of COVID-19.”

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yesterday she ordered the auto insurance companies to issue refunds as people did not drive. Can't make this shit up.
Soooooooo why don't she issue refunds on license plates as long as she has had everything locked down?
Why pay property taxes on a vacation home she would not let you use?
UT for governor.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't even live in Michigan. WJR760 AM is a killer talk radio station. Frank Beckman 9-12 is fantastic. I think 47 years on the radio.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Don't just recall her and let her ride of into the sunset. Hold her responsible for her participation in the hoax. Destroying business and ruining lives while she and hers live like royalty
Recall her then keel haul her

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Governer Whitless

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
“It is incumbent on the courts to ensure decisions are made according to the rule of law, not hysteria,” Viviano wrote.
ROFLMAO

Since when?!? Every group of black robed scumbag glorified lieyers must be reading from a different rule book then because they all come away with a different take on what they see there. Golly, it's almost as if judges determine what's "law" based on their own personal biases and not "law".

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Radio today she was asked about the recall. Of course ignoring it. Trying to get her message out. SAVING LIVES. Did the best, saving lives, Keeping people safe, saving lives. Used science & data to, save lives. Kept businesses closed where there was no virus, saving lives. Overreach, saving lives.

When asked about the riots there is terrible injustice.

She didn't safe businesses. She didn't save lives of peopel delaying procedures. She didn't save lives putting people in nursing homes.
Politicans want to know where she was getting the science & data she was using to make these decisions....... Going to be a hot summer!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
ROFLMAO

Since when?!? Every group of black robed scumbag glorified lieyers must be reading from a different rule book then because they all come away with a different take on what they see there. Golly, it's almost as if judges determine what's "law" based on their own personal biases and not "law".

"It's a Living Document"

i think that's the phrase used to justify a corrupt legal system

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
After Imposing Authoritarian Lockdown Orders, Michigan Governor Whitmer Joins Radical Call to “Defund the Police”

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D) continues to prove herself to be the greatest hypocrite in the nation.

Whitmer took to the streets last week and marched with Black Lives Matter while Michigan was still under a Coronavirus lockdown order.

She encouraged leftists to protest in the streets while telling small businesses and churches they must remain closed because of the Coronavirus.

On Wednesday, the tyrannical governor joined the radical call to “defund the police.”

“You don’t need all that money going to police departments, so yeah, the spirit of it, I do support that,” said Whitmer.

And by “defund the police” the left means replacing police officers with Sharia patrol, Black Panthers and other radical left-wing factions that will target Christians and whites.

Michigan State Board of Canvassers approved language for a petition to recall Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

The petitioners now have 60 days to come up with one million signatures from registered voters in Michigan.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/imposing-authoritarian-lockdown-orders-michigan-governor-whitmer-joins-radical-call-defund-police-video/

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And by “defund the police” the left means replacing police officers with Sharia patrol, Black Panthers and other radical left-wing factions that will target Christians and whites.
In other words, they don't want to be a part of the society that was created and built upon by previous generations. They want they own thang. Lol

If they get their way, it sounds as though America will head down the road to balkanization.

The petitioners now have 60 days to come up with one million signatures from registered voters in Michigan.
We should all hope they make it.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and here i thought cali would outperform the crazies...but, i suspect, just give it time...that six block take over is something special too...

.. competitive lunacy has only 'just begun'...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dr Dave Janda gets a lot of the credit.

He was one of the only doctors who questioned the faulty Lancet report regarding Hydoxychloroquine.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm volunteering for the job of heading the execution team if she is tried and convicted for treason. No pay necessary. I'll sign any waivers. If chosen, I'll make sure the rope is gimmicked, so that her scrawny little neck doesn't break during the fall. We can't have a quick and painless execution now, can we?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm volunteering for the job of heading the execution team if she is tried and convicted for treason. No pay necessary. I'll sign any waivers. If chosen, I'll make sure the rope is gimmicked, so that her scrawny little neck doesn't break during the fall. We can't have a quick and painless execution now, can we?
I like the way you think

swinging noose.gif

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This is the mistake that so many would-be revolutionaries or contra militias, make.

Elaborate, decorative executions.

Meh, say I. Just bind the cunt's hands and feet...and leave her.

Stake her out in a sunny lot. Or inside a car with a lot of glass in the sun.

AND WAIT. A good 72-hours for death.

Same with looters. We don't need no stinkin' firing squads. Bind them with zip-ties, put them in guarded corralls...and forget about them.

Let them die like forgotten cattle - die of no water or shelter.

MIavatar

Silver Miner
https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/articles/news/whitmer-signs-bill-to-allow-more-roadside-drug-testing

(WWJ) Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has signed a bill into law to allow statewide roadside drug testing in Michigan.

Senate Bill 718 amends the Michigan Vehicle Code to authorize a second, expanded pilot program for roadside drug testing by Michigan State Police for controlled substances, which will be in effect for one calendar year.

SB 718, which now becomes Public Act 718, was sponsored by Sen. Peter MacGregor, a Republican from Rockford. Read the bill here.
Dont get caught smoking weed 2 weeks prior to a traffic infraction. Pretty cool how they collect MMMP taxes through LARA then arrest you for staying in compliance lol.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/articles/news/whitmer-signs-bill-to-allow-more-roadside-drug-testing

Dont get caught smoking weed 2 weeks prior to a traffic infraction. Pretty cool how they collect MMMP taxes through LARA then arrest you for staying in compliance lol.
as if the job of the cop ain't tough enough, now they gotta be 'scientists' in the field

used to be the job of those back at the station, now it's done curb-side

i don't like it seeing as how our own CDC possessed tainted tests for COVID-19, why would any of us citizens trust our .gov for anything else???

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is the mistake that so many would-be revolutionaries or contra militias, make.

Elaborate, decorative executions.

Meh, say I. Just bind the cunt's hands and feet...and leave her.

Stake her out in a sunny lot. Or inside a car with a lot of glass in the sun.

AND WAIT. A good 72-hours for death.

Same with looters. We don't need no stinkin' firing squads. Bind them with zip-ties, put them in guarded corralls...and forget about them.

Let them die like forgotten cattle - die of no water or shelter.
Not a bad idea, but we do want to strike a balance between justice and cruelty, which is what I was aiming for. I call it the Willie Keitel Treatment. Some of you historians will understand the reference, the Ruskis gave Wilhelm a neck tie party that went into extra innings at the end of WWII.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
thanks chris for the reference,

----------

In his statement before the Tribunal, Keitel said: "As these atrocities developed, one from the other, step by step, and without any foreknowledge of the consequences, destiny took its tragic course, with its fateful consequences."[39] To underscore the criminal rather than military nature of Keitel's acts, the Allies denied his request to be shot by firing squad. Instead, he was executed at Nuremberg Prison by hanging.[40]

Keitel's body after execution

Keitel was executed by American Army Sergeant John C. Woods.[41] His last words were: "I call on God Almighty to have mercy on the German people. More than 2 million German soldiers went to their death for the fatherland before me. I follow now my sons – all for Germany."[42] The trap door was small, causing head injuries to Keitel and several other condemned men as they dropped.[43] Many of the executed Nazis fell from the gallows with insufficient force to snap their necks, resulting in a suffocating death struggle that in Keitel's case lasted 24 minutes.[41] The corpses of Keitel and the other nine executed men were, like Hermann Göring's, cremated at Ostfriedhof (Munich) and the ashes were scattered in the river Isar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Keitel

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Not a bad idea, but we do want to strike a balance between justice and cruelty, which is what I was aiming for. I call it the Willie Keitel Treatment. Some of you historians will understand the reference, the Ruskis gave Wilhelm a neck tie party that went into extra innings at the end of WWII.
I wasn't familiar with the story; but a quick look online tells me that Willie died after a Nuremburg trial, and was hanged by American sergeant John C. Woods. Woods had claimed experience as a hangman - his claim was later proven false, as the places he claimed to have done it, did not hang anyone in any possible year he'd have been. Texas, for example, had gone with Old Sparky when Woods was twelve.

Anyway, Woods bungled Keitel's execution - and many others, with insufficient drop...and these Nazis, and others in other executions he ran, strangled on the noose.

Very fitting, but doesn't take from my point. These aren't people to ceremoniously execute - this is GARBAGE to be tied up and dumped, left to turn to compost.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Whatever it needs to be slow enough to give them plenty of time to think...... I think hanging upside down by the feet would do.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whatever it needs to be slow enough to give them plenty of time to think...... I think hanging upside down by the feet would do.
I think Mussolini was hung upside down. IDK for sure.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Found this.....

In 2009, a Utah man named John Jones died after spending 28 hours stuck upside down in a cave. Rescue workers tried to work fast, but the walls of the passage were so narrow, they weren't able to get him out before he died — most likely of asphyxiation. Turns out, your lungs evolved to sit atop of all the other organs for a reason. Delicate organs that they are, it doesn't take them long to get squished by the bigger, heavier organs like the liver and intestines that usually sit below them. This isn't as much of a problem when you're lying on an incline with your feet slightly elevated above your head, but when your head is directly underneath your feet, your lungs simply can't absorb enough oxygen given the available space they have to work with.

But it's not just the lungs you have to worry about during extended periods of reverse suspension. Our bodies are well set up to move blood around when we're standing upright, and our blood vessels are customized to make sure blood doesn't pool up in our feet. But that system is a one-way street — our bodies didn't evolve to keep blood from pooling in the brain. When this happens, all sort of things could go wrong, including ruptured blood vessels, which can lead to brain hemorrhage.

And don't forget about your heart! Medical professionals think heart failure is the cause of death in most upside-down fatalities, for much the same reason our brains can suffer: when you're head down, your heart slows down its pumping and starts receiving more blood than it has the capacity to manage at one time. It begins to have a hard time maintaining blood pressure, and eventually loses its ability to move enough blood around to maintain all the body's essential functions.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Found this.....

In 2009, a Utah man named John Jones died after spending 28 hours stuck upside down in a cave. Rescue workers tried to work fast, but the walls of the passage were so narrow, they weren't able to get him out before he died — most likely of asphyxiation. Turns out, your lungs evolved to sit atop of all the other organs for a reason. Delicate organs that they are, it doesn't take them long to get squished by the bigger, heavier organs like the liver and intestines that usually sit below them. This isn't as much of a problem when you're lying on an incline with your feet slightly elevated above your head, but when your head is directly underneath your feet, your lungs simply can't absorb enough oxygen given the available space they have to work with.

But it's not just the lungs you have to worry about during extended periods of reverse suspension. Our bodies are well set up to move blood around when we're standing upright, and our blood vessels are customized to make sure blood doesn't pool up in our feet. But that system is a one-way street — our bodies didn't evolve to keep blood from pooling in the brain. When this happens, all sort of things could go wrong, including ruptured blood vessels, which can lead to brain hemorrhage.

And don't forget about your heart! Medical professionals think heart failure is the cause of death in most upside-down fatalities, for much the same reason our brains can suffer: when you're head down, your heart slows down its pumping and starts receiving more blood than it has the capacity to manage at one time. It begins to have a hard time maintaining blood pressure, and eventually loses its ability to move enough blood around to maintain all the body's essential functions.
The moral of the story is.....wait for it....don't get stuck upside down in a cave! :oriental:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Whitmer comments re: poz patients in nursing homes

“We’ve made decisions based on the best science available in the moment. I don’t know that you can ask anyone to do better than that,”

She's playing dumb. We know she knowingly wanted to increase death count and cause more infections.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
“We’ve made decisions based on the best science available in the moment. I don’t know that you can ask anyone to do better than that,”
She has been asked over and over to provide the science and data she says she has. It's simply the dnc playbook.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
She has been asked over and over to provide the science and data she says she has.
I believe governess Whitmer mistakenly believes "science and data" are euphemisms for "belief and BS".

There's no science to support the notion that sailing under power somehow makes one more vulnerable to mexican beer virus than wind power. I'd like a very detailed explanation as to why the chief executive of a state somehow felt okay with banning power boats specifically. Failing that, she's nothing other than a power tripping dingbat that thinks she's queen rather than a representative and I'll continue to ignore everything that comes from her office.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I believe governess Whitmer mistakenly believes "science and data" are euphemisms for "belief and BS".

There's no science to support the notion that sailing under power somehow makes one more vulnerable to mexican beer virus than wind power. I'd like a very detailed explanation as to why the chief executive of a state somehow felt okay with banning power boats specifically. Failing that, she's nothing other than a power tripping dingbat that thinks she's queen rather than a representative and I'll continue to ignore everything that comes from her office.
What's needed (and I've said this before) are hot tar, feathers and a splintering rail to physically remove the tyrant from the people's house