• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Mike Pompeo Calls for Edward Snowden's Murder

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Do you know the source of that photo? How do we know that isn't somebody's personal drone footage? Even if that is a photo from a satellite, how does that prove Q works at a high level in the US government? Even if Q actually has Q clearance and unrestricted access to DOD satellite imagery, what does it prove?
I think you already answered your own questions.

That is just one photo relating directly to Edward Snowden.

Indeed, how does one get access to such intel?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Bigfoot: Help out the old guy...

Wozzat a picture of? Significance?

:don't know:
In post # 47, Newmisty has some rooftop imagery. I like your question, Unca, and I'm hoping Aurumag is going to answer it.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, but what is the actual source of the photo? Let's play a game. Which building in my post above also appears in Q's post?
The source of the pic is USA Military Intelligence. There many other very interesting pics as well, like the shots posted from Air Force One. There is simply no doubting anymore. The proof is far far beyond any mathematical coincidence. (See sig line)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is very important now... Are you saying that I can obtain an aerial view of the place where Snowden hid out via a publicly accessible search engine?
Are all aerial views equal? I don't think so.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Are all aerial views equal?
You're right, the resolution in the image I posted is higher than that which Q posted. You can even see that the man is holding a knife or saw to cut the bamboo.

I could take the image I've provided to you above and go to 4chan and create a post, "High resolution image of safehouse where Edward Snowden hid in Hong Kong."

I can even give you the exact latitude and longitude coordinates of the street intersection from Q's picture.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You're right, the resolution in the image I posted is higher than that which Q posted. You can even see that the man is holding a knife or saw to cut the bamboo.

I could take the image I've provided to you above and go to 4chan and create a post, "High resolution image of safehouse where Edward Snowden hid in Hong Kong."
Bigfoot, you're shooting bb's at a tank. If you are in the mood to debunk, debunk the rest of the pics. You're missing 99.99 of the pics. This isn't a debate, you're simply uninformed and haven't read the Q posts. It's not to fault you but to inform.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hi Newmisty and Bigfoot,

My apologies for getting you into this tug of war.

Q posted something yesterday that really sums up the whole issue:

Those who challenge have an agenda or are simply still asleep.
The NARRATIVE has them.
Q

Bottom line:

Not awake enough? Doesn't make sense.

How much more awake does one have to be to see that Q and POTUS DJT are a team?

I will no longer waste time with those who have an obvious agenda to debunk Q.

These are the same type of people who will NEVER believe that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It's not to fault you but to inform.
That's all I'm trying to do, is inform. The reason we got into this is that Q claims Snowden is a bad guy. Q attempts to persuade his readers that he has access to amazing intel by posting an image of a street in Hong Kong, as if he is the only person who could come up with such a thing! Ha!

You want to know the lat/long of photo Q posted? 22.3180231 114.1679628 Don't believe me? Plug in the coordinates into a map. It's the exact street!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't believe in the MSMs Russian Collusion. I also don't believe Q is half as smart as he thinks he is.
How can make that determination when you haven't even read the content of his postings. I highly encourage all to do. https://qanon.pub/

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Let's answer a few of this alleged guru's questions...

How did @Snowden clear customs/immigration in HK AFTER the public release?
Because the government of Hong Kong had not agreed to extradite Snowden.

Why wouldn’t he FIRST travel to final destination prior to public release?
Maybe he did not want the government to know his final destination.

If wanted by the US govt would he be cleared to travel?
Snowden traveled before releasing his info.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let's answer a few of this alleged guru's questions...

Because the government of Hong Kong had not agreed to extradite Snowden.

Maybe he did not want the government to know his final destination.

Because Snowden traveled before releasing his info.
Here is but one of many dozens of Q proofs.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This right here is why I feel Snowden is a traitor and working for the deep state. You don't see the same focus on JA and WikiLeaks.

snowden.png

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Those who challenge have an agenda or are simply still asleep.
The NARRATIVE has them.
Q non believer here.
Those who post 11,000 plus posts in one thread when not one prediction comes to fruition may be dreaming or just unable to think logically.
Q is basically like, hey this is gonna happen and when it doesn't he/she/it doubles down and says well this is gonna happen you just wait and see. Every claim even more outrageous than the next.

As I have pointed out, every damn pick of Trumps is a neocon or Corp sponsored pick. Let me put that a different way. Take Trump out of the equation and put in Obama or Bush. If either one of those 2 had made the same picks as Trump we would all be in agreement that this was not good for the country.
At this point I think Q people are so blinded and have so much invested you cant see the truth anymore. or are unwilling to see it.

This is really no different than when Obama was in office and there were all those posts from an "Insider" close to Obama and he/she posted a bunch of stuff that was more wishful thinking by the R. Obama was finished, Obama's WH was in turmoil, resignation any day. Same scam, attach a letter to it and now we have a super secret insider who makes predictions that never come true. Makes it appear like there is some magical plan that never materializes but is always just in front of us.

I think it's obvious to most by now that Trump has a handler, just like every other President. They get in with the best of intentions and then get set on the same path as the last president.
So who has the kind of access that can post photos that appear legit? Military or CIA. Either one could be Q. Neither one is our friend. Thats the narrative that I see and believe and will continue to believe unless something major happens. I wont hold my breath and will continue to live in reality. The Q people will continue to live with their hope for change.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Anyone who would call for the murder of another based entirely on the fact that the other person told the truth is the actual traitor.

Snowden followed others at the CIA who exposed the same things as he did, except they weren't as unlucky or as stupid as he was.
Look it up - Snowden was not the first.

And the traitors in DC already had to admit that they've been "changing things" based on human rights pressures brought upon them because of Snowden.

Funny how they call him a traitor but are forced to roll back secret programs which were shown to be unconstitutional and evil, now only because of him.

One judge in one case, and another appeals court in a different case have both indicated Snowden to be a patriot and not a traitor.

That is TWO courts of law, hearing evidence and investigating who finally came to those determinations - but we're supposed to believe the VP?

Those who do things is secret - we are supposed to just believe them.
But those who do things in the open with debate and with evidence - we are supposed to ignore them.

MAGA but without a plan - "but just believe us!"
Sorry, that strategy is no longer working.

Snowden, for all his faults, should still be here in the US helping us expose the 3-letter agency crimes, not in Russia. Just another sign that Russia and the Feds are just players in a bigger show, criminals controlled by even bigger criminals.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
And the traitors in DC already had to admit that they've been "changing things" based on human rights pressures brought upon them because of Snowden.
That's proof right there that Snowden did a noble thing. The man is a hero.

Snowden, for all his faults, should still be here in the US helping us expose the 3-letter agency crimes, not in Russia.
I wish I believed it was safe for Snowden to be in the US, but I'm not sure that he isn't safer in Russia. I certainly don't believe Snowden would get a fair trial. Also, I think Russia deserves credit for not harming Snowden and not extraditing him. America's traditional allies would have turned him over without a second thought. Obviously it's ironic that a country where many still idealize Stalin chose to save a man fighting against authoritarianism, but that's exactly what did happen, and the world is a better place because of it.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Obviously it's ironic that a country where many still idealize Stalin chose to save a man fighting against authoritarianism, but that's exactly what did happen, and the world is a better place because of it.
For better and worse, Putin tends to support anything that undermines faith in the US govt.
Not that US.gov needs much help undermining faith in itself.
Anyway, in Snowden's case it is for the better.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Q non believer here.
Those who post 11,000 plus posts in one thread when not one prediction comes to fruition may be dreaming or just unable to think logically.
Q is basically like, hey this is gonna happen and when it doesn't he/she/it doubles down and says well this is gonna happen you just wait and see. Every claim even more outrageous than the next.

As I have pointed out, every damn pick of Trumps is a neocon or Corp sponsored pick. Let me put that a different way. Take Trump out of the equation and put in Obama or Bush. If either one of those 2 had made the same picks as Trump we would all be in agreement that this was not good for the country.
At this point I think Q people are so blinded and have so much invested you cant see the truth anymore. or are unwilling to see it.

This is really no different than when Obama was in office and there were all those posts from an "Insider" close to Obama and he/she posted a bunch of stuff that was more wishful thinking by the R. Obama was finished, Obama's WH was in turmoil, resignation any day. Same scam, attach a letter to it and now we have a super secret insider who makes predictions that never come true. Makes it appear like there is some magical plan that never materializes but is always just in front of us.

I think it's obvious to most by now that Trump has a handler, just like every other President. They get in with the best of intentions and then get set on the same path as the last president.
So who has the kind of access that can post photos that appear legit? Military or CIA. Either one could be Q. Neither one is our friend. Thats the narrative that I see and believe and will continue to believe unless something major happens. I wont hold my breath and will continue to live in reality. The Q people will continue to live with their hope for change.
I have to disagree; there have been quite a number of Q statements that have actually been proven true. Damning texts from Sztrok/Paige, firings of specific people in the FBI/DOJ, Rosenstein/McCabe "wear a wire" fiasco, Red Castle/Green Castle for building the wall...this is just from memory without looking or thinking very hard. We'll see for sure...if, by 2020 election, stuff isn't happening yet, then I guess you're right.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
For better and worse, Putin tends to support anything that undermines faith in the US govt.
Not that US.gov needs much help undermining faith in itself.
Anyway, in Snowden's case it is for the better.
Here's a little 20 minute interview of Putin by Megyn Kelly. I have to say that I was impressed by Putin in this interview. For one thing, he went out of his way to meet and spent a long time with an antagonistic foreign reporter. There was nothing off limits, I mean listen to the stuff she accuses him of. How many other world leaders would even agree to such an interview? Secondly, Putin's answers are, in my opinion, more reasonable than Megyn Kelly's assertions.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Here's a little 20 minute interview of Putin by Megyn Kelly. I have to say, that I was impressed by Putin in this interview. For one thing, he went out of he way to meet and spent a long time with an antagonistic foreign reporter. There was nothing off limits, I mean listen to the stuff she accuses him of. How many other world leaders would even agree to such an interview? Secondly, Putin's answers are, in my opinion, more reasonable than Megyn Kelly's assertions.

Ive listened to several interviews of him on you tube. No scripts, no notes, just random questions from reporters and business leaders with interviews that go for an hour or more. I can see why the dems are scared of him. He has more brain power in his little pinky than all the collectivists put together.
The neocons on the other hand are always pushing war and always need a future enemy. He fits their agenda and thats all it is , an agenda. The US goes anywhere in the world it wants and accuses others of doing exactly what they are doing. Like the US has some moral high ground or something. Our Gov has no moral compass yet we want to invade any country anytime for whatever reason we dictate.

I have to disagree; there have been quite a number of Q statements that have actually been proven true. Damning texts from Sztrok/Paige, firings of specific people in the FBI/DOJ, Rosenstein/McCabe "wear a wire" fiasco, Red Castle/Green Castle for building the wall...this is just from memory without looking or thinking very hard. We'll see for sure...if, by 2020 election, stuff isn't happening yet, then I guess you're right.
I understand but nothing that his handler counldn't have put out there.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Here's a little 20 minute interview of Putin by Megyn Kelly. I have to say, that I was impressed by Putin in this interview. For one thing, he went out of he way to meet and spent a long time with an antagonistic foreign reporter. There was nothing off limits, I mean listen to the stuff she accuses him of. How many other world leaders would even agree to such an interview? Secondly, Putin's answers are, in my opinion, more reasonable than Megyn Kelly's assertions.

I've seen several interviews with Putin...and he is very straight forward and doesn't dance around the tough questions.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Q non believer here.
Ok, I'll bite. Name 5 and I'll match.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ok, I'll bite. Name 5 and I'll match.
5 what? Picks that Trump has made or Predictions that Q has made that have failed?
5 predictions
Trust the plan as Trump friend and associates go to jail
Trust Sessions
Fisa docs forthcoming
We have the server
a gazillion indictments but no arrests.
Hillary belongs in prison pre election, post it's Bill and Hillary are basically good people. Remember, he even brought Bills rape victims to the debates.

5 Trump picks
GS treasury sec
Pompeo
Bolten
SC pick
EPA pick https://www.ecowatch.com/trump-epa-...jU6AA9gMvBU625fSWR5_J1REAkwr6LRknIhJ73Yiip7eE
FDA pick

Pedo's have been rounded up and arrested. There's 1 plus

So here's one for Q. You have such a huge audience right now, why not tell the truth about the income tax. Surely someone as smart as Q realizes that the ultimate way to take back the country is cut off the funding and allow working Americans to keep their money and force the federal Gov to downsize and live off tariffs.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
5 what? Picks that Trump has made or Predictions that Q has made that have failed?
5 predictions
Trust the plan as Trump friend and associates go to jail
Trust Sessions
Fisa docs forthcoming
We have the server
a gazillion indictments but no arrests.
Hillary belongs in prison pre election, post it's Bill and Hillary are basically good people. Remember, he even brought Bills rape victims to the debates.

5 Trump picks
GS treasury sec
Pompeo
Bolten
SC pick
EPA pick https://www.ecowatch.com/trump-epa-...jU6AA9gMvBU625fSWR5_J1REAkwr6LRknIhJ73Yiip7eE
FDA pick

Pedo's have been rounded up and arrested. There's 1 plus

So here's one for Q. You have such a huge audience right now, why not tell the truth about the income tax. Surely someone as smart as Q realizes that the ultimate way to take back the country is cut off the funding and allow working Americans to keep their money and force the federal Gov to downsize and live off tariffs.
I thought you had actual predictions that came to pass. Those are not. You are spreading fake news.

Q accurately predicted far in advance the NK peace, the death of McStain, the Death of a Rothschild, the selling of Rothschild property, the firing of specific FBI agents, the announcement to DECLAS fisa, posts pictures from airforce one, and many other's not on the top of my head. Stop and actually read the Q drops before disseminating fake news.

Simply look at the EO's read the drops and it's clear as day what is really going on. There is a military operation taking back the Republic from the Deep State and it is world wide.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
His criticisms of the US are very good points, but try taking your 1st and 2nd amendment rights to Russia and see how much you like Putin then.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
His criticisms of the US are very good points, but try taking your 1st and 2nd amendment rights to Russia and see how much you like Putin then.
You're point is well taken, Gnome. But let me rant a little...

While I don't know the exact status of freedom of speech in Russia, I do know that Russia's guns rights today are way better than England's and Australia's...

This man is a resident of Russia, but a non-citizen, and even he legally owns firearms.

Don't get me wrong Gnome, I'm very warry of all governments, government officials and leaders. Russia had a very dark history in the 20th century. But, Russia today isn't the Russia of Stalin with gulags. I'm not claiming it's my libertarian utopia, but the demonization and sensationalization of Russia by our own controlled media is off the charts.

As much as doubt DJT is doing everything to MAGA, I don't believe that Russia is the reason Trump won. I have much more confidence in Julian Assange than I do Fox or CNN. The fabrication of the "Russian collusion" narrative by our intelligence-media-complex is bizarre. It's comic book level ridiculous.

Russia has a large nuclear arsenal for MAD, but that's really the extent to which it's a threat to Americans. And even then, the whole reason they have all those weapons is so that we, or somebody else doesn't attack them. What are the Russians going to do, invade, tax, and imprison Americans at a higher rate than TPTB are already doing? LOL! Ain't gonna happen.

Yes, we need to keep nuclear weapons at the ready in case. Yes, we need to have spy satellites flying over Russia and others. But, on the hierarchy of threats to the average American's life, liberty, and property, I'd say the Russian government is really, really low on the list.

Also, I think the US and Russia could and should have a better relationship, and much of the reason we don't is due to the power hungry obsessions of our own deep state.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Well stated! I'm eager to hear the members of the Church of Q answer that.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
You're point is well taken, Gnome. But let me rant a little...

While I don't know the exact status of freedom of speech in Russia, I do know that Russia's guns rights today are way better than England's and Australia's...

This man is a resident of Russia, but a non-citizen, and even he legally owns firearms.

Don't get me wrong Gnome, I'm very warry of all governments, government officials and leaders. Russia had a very dark history in the 20th century. But, Russia today isn't the Russia of Stalin with gulags. I'm not claiming it's my libertarian utopia, but the demonization and sensationalization of Russia by our own controlled media is off the charts.

As much as doubt DJT is doing everything to MAGA, I don't believe that Russia is the reason Trump won. I have much more confidence in Julian Assange than I do Fox or CNN. The fabrication of the "Russian collusion" narrative by our intelligence-media-complex is bizarre. It's comic book level ridiculous.

Russia has a large nuclear arsenal for MAD, but that's really the extent to which it's a threat to Americans. And even then, the whole reason they have all those weapons is so that we, or somebody else doesn't attack them. What are the Russians going to do, invade, tax, and imprison Americans at a higher rate than TPTB are already doing? LOL! Ain't gonna happen.

Yes, we need to keep nuclear weapons at the ready in case. Yes, we need to have spy satellites flying over Russia and others. But, on the hierarchy of threats to the average American's life, liberty, and property, I'd say the Russian government is really, really low on the list.

Also, I think the US and Russia could and should have a better relationship, and much of the reason we don't is due to the power hungry obsessions of our own deep state.
With exception to your doubts on The Donald, I am in agreement with everything in that post. That’s my take on Russia as well. They are nothing like the old Commie Soviet empire.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Russians, like any others, deserve freedom. The Bill of Rights created by Americans resonates among all peoples.

People deserve to know the truth and the truth has been absent for a very long time.

The people of Russia and Americans could have easily turned out as best allies. But that didn't serve "the narrative."

Russia and the US, just like all nations, have become part of a global narrative, one which does not end well for the working class, nor most in the end and one which certainly doesn't include inalienable rights, justice or the truth.

Last edited: