• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Miley Cyrus Couldn't Go Legit Even If She Wanted

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I am watching the NCAA basketball semi finals and between the two games they decided to have something akin to a superbowl halftime show.
They trot out 'Miley' Cyrus who we can all thank God did not dress like satan and left tha giant inflatable penis at home. So the NCAA and network's insult their audience with a pathetic bimbo.
The worst? She really, really sucks. Tried singing Queen, Blondie, and Stevie Nicks in what can only be described as a torturous anti-tribute.
She has some musical talent but nothing like who she is trying to emulate. Without the outrageousness and novelties she is no better than your average lounge singer.
Acting all diva' the real show is her lack of realization of what she can do. As I write this she is still displaying all her mediocrity.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She has some musical talent
She HAD some musical talent when she had a voice as a teen. Now she sounds like a dude and can't sing IMO.

She ruined her reputation listening to whomever told her to go rogue and disgusting. If she's on a show we turn it off to improve their ratings....

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
she is still displaying all her mediocrity
mediocrity, that's a really good word to use here Rollie, imho

without the schtick, she's really got nothing but she seems to know no shame, she seems to have no lines to cross without fear of going lower

Cardie B, started out as B Cardie, got sued...whore of her own admission

it's one thing to be good and joke you're not, it's one thing to be good and say you are, but, to be no good, then to use whoreness to tell us, you're better than us, is just too much

too much is too much, but to get too much, from someone who was never that good in the first place, is insulting...then add a dash of sex

making me want to vomit

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Hottie with real talent

millie who?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
vanille

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
got out of the biz..autotune and melodyne started to rot my brain!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

obilly

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
FUCDAHORE

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I read Jessica Simpsons biography. It was actually really interesting. She never made Disney but she hung with that crowd. She gave a lot of insight into the pressures these teens go through. Behind every famous kid is a parent or parents who allows it. So many of these kids were sold out by their parents who should have been protecting them.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I read Jessica Simpsons biography. It was actually really interesting. She never made Disney but she hung with that crowd. She gave a lot of insight into the pressures these teens go through. Behind every famous kid is a parent or parents who allows it. So many of these kids were sold out by their parents who should have been protecting them.
yes indeed

when our kids were 'off' doing something else, we knew the parents...we did run into pedo's several times as a family, one was even on a registry that my wife had found, no one else knew so we just watched until we didn't have to interact with them at all (kids sports and the kid was on my team)

as a parent, protection of our kids, was a full time job, no amount of value of anything would have changed that in us

we got our rewards...

being a parent is called sacrifice for a reason, you, as the parent sacrifice so much just to get them to adulthood with minimal defects, but's it's was worth it

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Her daddy used his connections to get her into Pop status...and now is regretting it as she's uber "woke" and worships satan.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and male body parts, the inflatable kind

i think she's envious...

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
What do you mean she can't go legit? Prostitution is legal in Nevada. Soon to be legal on a Federal level. They are "essential" workers after all.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Disney is a pit of pure evil...............over the years there has been genocides, conquests, crusades, wars, famines and floods

Disney targets children as a business model

Real Monsters are Real

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What do you mean she can't go legit? Prostitution is legal in Nevada. Soon to be legal on a Federal level. They are "essential" workers after all.
Well she'll need customers and having the body of a twelve year old boy isn't in demand. Maybe in Washington, definitely in L.A. but not so much in Vegas.

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
Well she'll need customers and having the body of a twelve year old boy isn't in demand. Maybe in Washington, definitely in L.A. but not so much in Vegas.

Lol! I think we'd all be surprised what is in demand! Everywhere, all the time!

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fame at a young age, lack of guidance + drugs = Miley Cyrus

imagine all the adults that were kissing her ass. idk if any of us could have handled that any better.

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
They kissed way more than her ass. Where was Dad to reign her in? Stupid hillbilly.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Fame at a young age, lack of guidance + drugs = Miley Cyrus

imagine all the adults that were kissing her ass. idk if any of us could have handled that any better.
I agree, I'm guessing Miley would have been a hard kid to control even under the best of circumstances. Unlike others here I do find her musically talented and think she is a beautiful young woman. I hate to see her cheapen herself like she does. :( I'm a optimist and don't think it's ever too late to turn your life around. Jessica Simpson talked of her battles with fame, alcohol, drugs and the starvation diets. Her husband and kids helped her pull through it.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I thought she nailed the blondie, but agree with the rest

She radiated a filthy slut vibe that made me want to put a condom over my tv

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They kissed way more than her ass. Where was Dad to reign her in? Stupid hillbilly.
I think once he figured out where it was headed, he tried to reign her in but by then it was too late. Or, maybe he knew all along and the regrets later are nothing but an act...I don't know anymore.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Remember when she was underage and twerking with an adult male in the video and the MSM went bonkers...

They kind of poo poo'd the whole episode, but I'll bet she was doing more than just twerking at 13, 14...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
miley did her job - tens of millions of pre-teen girls fawned all over her - waiting for hours for concert tickets, etc

her handlers then turned her to debauchery/satanism, attempting to take her millions of teen girl fans with her

i'll not name who ran this operation - but we all know