• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Millennials Discover GOLD and SILVER

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Don't expect that customer base to last.

Millennials don't understand money, or store of value. They only understand the Greater Fools' Theory of investment.

Gold isn't cute like bitcoin. It isn't tied to something that validates all their libburl nonsense, like TSLA.

So they won't last as buyers.

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Honestly, that bitcoin has consistently had a higher price than gold for years and years has always perplexed me.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
As soon as I saw 'Kitco' I ended that vid. Cracker please..

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Honestly, that bitcoin has consistently had a higher price than gold for years and years has always perplexed me.
It's NEW! It's DIGITAL!

And the fools who put money into 1s and 0s, don't understand what money is, or a store of value is.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't think they quite know what gold and silver are yet. All they see are Three or Four letter symbols and +XX% signs. They then blindly buy anything that has large numbers, seemingly either down or up.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I don't think they quite know what gold and silver are yet. All they see are Three or Four letter symbols and +XX% signs. They then blindly buy anything that has large numbers, seemingly either down or up.
It's obvious they don't know what investments are. They buy Hertz stock, while it's in bankruptcy and the stock of only fractional value, if any. They buy profit-free companies like TSLA. And cheer it on.

They are FOOLS. And this is all coming to a fool's end.

When the crash comes, they'll rush out and change their AU for $$$$...and think they're better off with green paper.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The madness of crowds chasing a free lunch. Tulips anyone?

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Bitcoin, like fiat, is backed by nothing. A few well placed EMPs causes BTC to vaporize. I wouldn't want to have my wealth stored with someone or something so vulnerable to total loss. The values associated to BTC is a number someone pulls out of their asses, again like fiat