• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Millions will march on DC if they try impeachment - they will be armed

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah .. sure. Have you seen Venezuela recently? They're starving, dying in their beds. The few that do protest achieve nothing. You think a bunch of well fed people with day jobs are going to form an armed revolution? C'mon.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Good article. Interesting perspective on potential reaction to current idiocy.

My perspective. When your last chance at beating back the totalitarian marxist/progressivists via popular, constitutional means disolves because the leftists refuse to acknowledge that your point of view, your vote and the countries' founding principles are relevant, that is the point in time that you fully realise that your "day job" is worthless. Whatever you earn from your day job is also meaningless, because those same Marxists don't respect your right to the fruit of your own labor. You know they will take it from you in the end, so you better fight them now. Later is too late.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I wonder if the crazy screaming leftists actually think that they will just be able to peacefully assume power if they take out DT.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The Venezuelans waited to,be starved and now have no energy or resources to fight back

There are a lot of armed to the teeth preppers that are fully self sufficient and pissed off

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
National guard, police, DHS, military contractors, military itself, Putin, Andy plus Barney, would gun them down. Orders from downtown.

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Who cares if they impeach their puppet? Let them. They'll just place another puppet in his place.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Are there such things as fates worse than death? What's that old saying? "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees." That sounds about right.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah .. sure. Have you seen Venezuela recently? They're starving, dying in their beds. The few that do protest achieve nothing. You think a bunch of well fed people with day jobs are going to form an armed revolution? C'mon.
Yeah, I do!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If I read you correctly, they may be pleased at themselves for ridding themselves of a goat, yet end up facing a lion. Mr. Numbers said as much in another thread. Trump irks the living crap out of them, but a true praying, Bible believing Christian might just be an "out of the pan, into the fire" experience for them. I still like Trump. I want him to serve. What they're doing to him isn't right and it boils my blood.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What they're doing is staged for your entertainment. It's all fake. Most of what you see on TV is fake. Left against right is fake.
Bankers are real.
Agreed but when your "drowning" in it, it becomes real
but that's the plan all along, make nothing, real, and diminish that which is real, and make it nothing

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Good article. Interesting perspective on potential reaction to current idiocy.

My perspective. When your last chance at beating back the totalitarian marxist/progressivists via popular, constitutional means disolves because the leftists refuse to acknowledge that your point of view, your vote and the countries' founding principles are relevant, that is the point in time that you fully realise that your "day job" is worthless. Whatever you earn from your day job is also meaningless, because those same Marxists don't respect your right to the fruit of your own labor. You know they will take it from you in the end, so you better fight them now. Later is too late.
TPTB use the leftists meme to rob the libertarians. The leftists are going to loose and they are oblivious

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Is all this before or after Trump appoints the libtard Joe "the Jew" Liebermann to head the FBI?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
If I read you correctly, they may be pleased at themselves for ridding themselves of a goat, yet end up facing a lion. Mr. Numbers said as much in another thread. Trump irks the living crap out of them, but a true praying, Bible believing Christian might just be an "out of the pan, into the fire" experience for them. I still like Trump. I want him to serve. What they're doing to him isn't right and it boils my blood.
.......Trump checkmated the Demoncrats months ago and they do not even know it yet. Ever play 3D chess?

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Diebold checkmated the voting public years ago and they don't even know it yet.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
[QUOTE/]...

.......Trump checkmated the Demoncrats months ago and they do not even know it yet. Ever play 3D chess?[/QUOTE]

Never played 3D chess. I can barely play regular chess. My loss, I suppose. Hope you're right about The Donald.

Last edited:

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
[QUOTE/]...

.......Trump checkmated the Demoncrats months ago and they do not even know it yet. Ever play 3D chess?
Never played 3D chess. I can barely play regular chess. My loss, I suppose. Hope you're right about The Donald.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what being right is. I do know "he seeked the counsel of many " ( legendary Christians, Graham, Dobson,etc) very early on in his campaign which is why I suspect we have Pence. Did Trump ( or his confidants) decide on Pence? ...or did his advisors make the decision? No matter, we now have a strong Christian seated ( the Libertards worst nightmare) and directly in line to take over the reigns should anything happen to Trump. To answer your question, " hope you are right about Donald", I really hope I am right about Pence. Pushing further ahead, depending on the administration's performance ( peace and prosperity) it would seem Pence can easily replace Trump for the ballot in 2020...one day at a time...and as for 3D chess, much to complicated for me to.