• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

MILO DITCHES GAY RING

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wonders never cease.... (he must be running for office or somethin??)

MILO DITCHES GAY RING​

NEWS: US NEWS
2021-04-30-milo_throws_ring.jpg

by David Nussman • ChurchMilitant.com • April 30, 2021

Throws 'sodomy stone' into sea​

HONOLULU (ChurchMilitant.com) - In a new video, Milo Yiannopoulos tosses away the engagement ring from his previous gay "marriage."

Yiannopoulos explains in the video released Friday, "I've been thinking a lot lately about what's real, and what's not real, in my life — and thinking about the trappings of my former life that it would be a good idea to get rid of."

He estimates the ring is worth nearly $150,000, referring to it as a "sodomy stone" and a "gigantic four-karat money pit."

His initial plan was to chuck the ring into a volcano in Hawaii. But after hiccups with that idea, he decided instead to throw it off the side of a boat into the ocean "a couple miles off the coast of Honolulu."

The conservative commentator caused quite the stir in March when he came out as ex-gay — declaring he had left behind the sin of sodomy.

In an interview with LifeSite published March 9, Yiannopoulos credited the intercession of St. Joseph for his ability to ditch the gay lifestyle.

"Secular attempts at recovery from sin are either temporary or completely ineffective," he told LifeSite. "Salvation can only be achieved through devotion to Christ and the works of the Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. St. Joseph is the spiritual father figure of the Holy Family."

Yiannopoulos credited the intercession of St. Joseph for his ability to ditch the gay lifestyle.

He later went on to say in that interview, "I hope people will support and pray for me, if for no other reason than they share my delight at the prospect of Milo Yiannopoulos furiously and indignantly railing against homosexuals for sins of the flesh."

Speaking to Church Militant later in March, Yiannopoulos cited his 2019 Mic'd Up interview with Michael Voris as a factor in his conversion away from homosexuality:

As a Brit, I find the concept of therapy quite suspicious. But I found prayer and the counsel of good priests to be the thing that got me over the edge. And, of course, the interviews I did rattling around in my head, with your Michael Voris and a few others, encouraging me to do what I already knew was the right thing.
"The gay life," he observed, "is a life full of shame, misery, prostitution, drugs, and all manner of other things that I think only when you have a sense of critical distance and you can look at it in the rearview mirror, do you realize quite how self-destructive it is."

On various occasions, Yiannopoulos has discussed the idea of creating a gay reparative therapy center in Florida for those who wish to become free from unwanted same-sex attractions.

For example, he told LifeSite, "Over the next decade, I would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls 'conversion therapy.' It does work, albeit not for everybody."

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Wonders never cease.... (he must be running for office or somethin??)

MILO DITCHES GAY RING​

NEWS: US NEWS
2021-04-30-milo_throws_ring.jpg

by David Nussman • ChurchMilitant.com • April 30, 2021

Throws 'sodomy stone' into sea​

HONOLULU (ChurchMilitant.com) - In a new video, Milo Yiannopoulos tosses away the engagement ring from his previous gay "marriage."

Yiannopoulos explains in the video released Friday, "I've been thinking a lot lately about what's real, and what's not real, in my life — and thinking about the trappings of my former life that it would be a good idea to get rid of."

He estimates the ring is worth nearly $150,000, referring to it as a "sodomy stone" and a "gigantic four-karat money pit."

His initial plan was to chuck the ring into a volcano in Hawaii. But after hiccups with that idea, he decided instead to throw it off the side of a boat into the ocean "a couple miles off the coast of Honolulu."

The conservative commentator caused quite the stir in March when he came out as ex-gay — declaring he had left behind the sin of sodomy.

In an interview with LifeSite published March 9, Yiannopoulos credited the intercession of St. Joseph for his ability to ditch the gay lifestyle.

"Secular attempts at recovery from sin are either temporary or completely ineffective," he told LifeSite. "Salvation can only be achieved through devotion to Christ and the works of the Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. St. Joseph is the spiritual father figure of the Holy Family."

Yiannopoulos credited the intercession of St. Joseph for his ability to ditch the gay lifestyle.

He later went on to say in that interview, "I hope people will support and pray for me, if for no other reason than they share my delight at the prospect of Milo Yiannopoulos furiously and indignantly railing against homosexuals for sins of the flesh."

Speaking to Church Militant later in March, Yiannopoulos cited his 2019 Mic'd Up interview with Michael Voris as a factor in his conversion away from homosexuality:

"The gay life," he observed, "is a life full of shame, misery, prostitution, drugs, and all manner of other things that I think only when you have a sense of critical distance and you can look at it in the rearview mirror, do you realize quite how self-destructive it is."

On various occasions, Yiannopoulos has discussed the idea of creating a gay reparative therapy center in Florida for those who wish to become free from unwanted same-sex attractions.

For example, he told LifeSite, "Over the next decade, I would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls 'conversion therapy.' It does work, albeit not for everybody."

I know a celebrity stunt when I see one

Hey guys, guess what? I'm not queer any more!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Unh... catholic priests talked him out of being gay?
Isn't that a good example of a dichotomy?

just curious,
BF
He was talking to Michael Voris. Voris is not a priest and is an ultra Orthodox, traditional Catholic. He has a YouTube show called The Church Militant and rails against the sodomites and pedophiles in the church hierarchy. I’m not RC, but I listen to Voris fairly regularly.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
He was talking to Michael Voris. Voris is not a priest and is an ultra Orthodox, traditional Catholic. He has a YouTube show called The Church Militant and rails against the sodomites and pedophiles in the church hierarchy. I’m not RC, but I listen to Boris fairly regularly.
I'm no longer a RC either, I gave it up for lent!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
True homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. Less than two percent can be determined to be a biological anomaly.
Prisons are a microcosm of society but magnified with society's malignancies.
I have known males that had been married for years, fathered kids, and in some incident in life decided to be transvestites. After a while being tranny was not good enough for them and went homosexual. For some that was not enough and started snippin', tuckin', and druggin' with pharmaceuticals & surgeries to convert to what .gov allows to be called "female".
Bruce Jenner is not the only one but the most popular known. ( Even "Bruce" has now divorced from his same-sex lover).
While the one in prison after decades of his aberrant lifestyle and actions out of clear became a drugged free, snipped and tucked "male" again and got into pen paling and phone calling real females on the streets.
He got the tits cut off but the "Add-a-dick-to-me" was going to be on his own dime when he would be released.
Females in prison will flip sex roles in a heart beat. They find solace and protection in pseudo-family settings with other females while incarcerated.
To the point where there will be a Grandmother (godfather - head of the family), Moms ( Captains/ Lts), sisters, & "kids". The "kids" ( soldiers) were the more sexually active, and criminally motivated to maintain the strength of the prison-family.
The vast amount of time when a female is released back into society they became heterosexual again.
Female homo. community outside of prison can usually be traced to childhoods abused by either sex or an innate fear of males due to the fear of pregnancy and abandonment with a child.
<2% is actually biological anomaly within the individual, and most a matter of choice ( free-will).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Homosexuality has become a communist political tool being used solely(and very effectively I might ad) to weaken the fabric of society (see Germany 1918/33 Wiemar Republic for more detail). They've stolen the rainbow from the children and forever weaponized it as a hate symbol

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We had a neighbor who came back from the gulf war ill. It was his thyroid gland went bad or something. He was being treated.
First his wife found panties under the drivers seat of the car, suspected him of cheating.
The truth came out, he wanted to be a woman and was dressing as one.

That isn't nature, that is a reaction to a chemical poisoning.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
True homosexuality is a lifestyle choice.
I agree. I've seen a gal who was gay, until she decided she wasn't.

I think it's a breakdown of cultural norms. If ones upbringing was different the outcome would be as well.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I agree. I've seen a gal who was gay, until she decided she wasn't.

I think it's a breakdown of cultural norms. If ones upbringing was different the outcome would be as well.
I remember from my college psychology 101 days back in the early 1980s, we had a guest speaker in class who was a big human behavioralist. I can't remember the speaker's name, wrote a lot of papers that pop psychologist then quoted in their drivel books but what he said about women always stuck in my mind: fluid sexuality and tolerance to subjugation.

Basically the speaker said, women are all bi-sexual, they just fall on different ends of the spectrum and that spectrum can change over time. So called straight women not only try to look good to men but also to other women; along with their comfort of hugging, kissing and dancing with other women, et cetera. (other actions too depending upon the society)

As one goes further to the other side of the spectrum you see more and more actions that a lay person would equate with homosexuality. You also have many in between states too, like the woman who enjoys ménage à trois romps with their man as an example. This allows the best of both worlds.

Women are programmed to sacrifice freedom for safety for themselves and their offspring. That is how societies that are Islamic based manage to maintain their dominance over women. The sacrifice for safety is a better deal over personal freedom for the women (or so they think).

Many former lesbians, convert back to heterosexual behavior as they age because they feel they are getting a better deal than they can find in the gay world. Sacrifice personal urges for financial safety and societal acceptance. Consequently, some women who feel unfulfilled or abused by hetero relationships seek out the alternate lifestyle. It is the perception of a better deal.

In fact, gay male couples tend to have the highest disposable income, followed by heterosexual couples with lesbian couples filling in the bottom, so a lesbian going straight just pulled herself up the economic ladder (in theory). The discretionary income gap between hetero couples and lesbian couples also tends to be quite large.

Does this mean that gays can turn off their feelings like a switch? No but some of them can sure suppress their feelings in order to do what is best for them.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I remember from my college psychology 101 days back in the early 1980s, we had a guest speaker in class who was a big human behavioralist. I can't remember the speaker's name, wrote a lot of papers that pop psychologist then quoted in their drivel books but what he said about women always stuck in my mind: fluid sexuality and tolerance to subjugation.

Basically the speaker said, women are all bi-sexual, they just fall on different ends of the spectrum and that spectrum can change over time. So called straight women not only try to look good to men but also to other women; along with their comfort of hugging, kissing and dancing with other women, et cetera. (other actions too depending upon the society)

As one goes further to the other side of the spectrum you see more and more actions that a lay person would equate with homosexuality. You also have many in between states too, like the woman who enjoys ménage à trois romps with their man as an example. This allows the best of both worlds.

Women are programmed to sacrifice freedom for safety for themselves and their offspring. That is how societies that are Islamic based manage to maintain their dominance over women. The sacrifice for safety is a better deal over personal freedom for the women (or so they think).

Many former lesbians, convert back to heterosexual behavior as they age because they feel they are getting a better deal than they can find in the gay world. Sacrifice personal urges for financial safety and societal acceptance. Consequently, some women who feel unfulfilled or abused by hetero relationships seek out the alternate lifestyle. It is the perception of a better deal.

In fact, gay male couples tend to have the highest disposable income, followed by heterosexual couples with lesbian couples filling in the bottom, so a lesbian going straight just pulled herself up the economic ladder (in theory). The discretionary income gap between hetero couples and lesbian couples also tends to be quite large.

Does this mean that gays can turn off their feelings like a switch? No but some of them can sure suppress their feelings in order to do what is best for them.
I recall knowing a young lesbian woman, quite a number of years ago, who told me the reason she “switched” to women from men was a bad male/female relationship. I thought it was odd, at the time, that she could just decide “men are bad, I’m switching over to women.” I couldn’t comprehend it, from my perspective. It just isn’t in the realm of possibility for me to “just switch.”

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I know a celebrity stunt when I see one

Hey guys, guess what? I'm not queer any more!
Homosexuality is a learned appetite.

It's also correlated with (other forms of) mental illness.

The "Gay Gene" is as real as this Beer Cooties vaxx.

That said...only a sub-idiot would throw AWAY that amount of money. That's just about what I'm WORTH.

Imbecile. Whether he's practicing sodomy or not...my money says, he is mentally ill. Still.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My best friend in my early twenties was a lesbian. She simply wasn't attracted to men. I always assumed that it may have been due to her being raised by her father -- a real traditional japanese "man in charge" kinda guy and she grew up to be a real sports jock. She always dated girly girls. It was a great friendship because she wanted to do all the guy stuff, but at the same time I was spending time with a girl. Girls I dated at the time were always jealous of our relationship. We got together one time --both were feeling lonely and horny -- and while a good time was had by both of us; it just felt weird. We had a pact that if neither of us found our true love by 40, we'd get hitched just to have somebody. Fortunately, we both found our true mates.

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software-guy
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm quite sure he'll go gay again at some point. He gets the attention of certain religious conservatives with this move. Later he'll get attention from the gay conservatives when he switches back and proclaims how it was a big mistake and you can't change your nature. The constant is he gets to yell "look at me, look at me!" continually.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm quite sure he'll go gay again at some point. He gets the attention of certain religious conservatives with this move. Later he'll get attention from the gay conservatives when he switches back and proclaims how it was a big mistake and you can't change your nature. The constant is he gets to yell "look at me, look at me!" continually.
...which is another manifestation of mental illness.

He seems to have a need to draw attention to himself; and faggotry is so utterly normal, now. He has to throw more into the mix...like advocating conservatism WHILE being queer. Or finding Christ - while being queer (and violating Scriptural laws).

The need must be real, real strong, for him to waste that kind of money throwing valuable jewelry away.

ds_mustang

Silver Miner
Reaction score
...which is another manifestation of mental illness.

He seems to have a need to draw attention to himself; and faggotry is so utterly normal, now. He has to throw more into the mix...like advocating conservatism WHILE being queer. Or finding Christ - while being queer (and violating Scriptural laws).

The need must be real, real strong, for him to waste that kind of money throwing valuable jewelry away.
Throwing the ring away was a stunt, again to get attention. Personally I don't care if he's gay or straight, Christian or not. But the switching around suggests he's got issues. And issues now will probably lead to more issues later. I wouldn't put my hopes on the guy being consistent regardless your position on the issues.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I saw him when Stefan Molyneux interviewed him. He was a loudmouth braggart.

Stefan could have mopped the floor with his intellectual abilities.

Stefan was polite and didn't over play his intellectual hand and allowed him his moment.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I can understand everybody’s skepticism about Milo. He has shown a lot of arrogance in the past. There’s always the possibility that this guy has had a true, honest to God conversion experience. It really does happen. You might want to extend him the courtesy of belief, for the time being, until he shows hypocrisy, I guess.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can understand everybody’s skepticism about Milo. He has shown a lot of arrogance in the past. There’s always the possibility that this guy has had a true, honest to God conversion experience. It really does happen. You might want to extend him the courtesy of belief, for the time being, until he shows hypocrisy, I guess.
a bit of compassion was a nice addition here

i'd like to wish him GL

i've been told: having a predilection to 'not normal' sex can be akin to having an addiction, it can be tough to kick

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He didn't toss anything real IMHO. Just a feelin'

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Okay, I promise to be nice to him.

:show affection:

Seriously, since he doesn't affect my life, it doesn't really matter. His relationship with whatever God there is, is his business. I find him annoying and distasteful; and of all the Cancel victims out there, he's the one I miss the LEAST.

I have my doubts, like others, but since I don't read him, don't watch him, don't like him, and avoid his version of Conservative Wacktivism...it matters little to me, my world, my views.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Btw, ones desire for a particular kind of sex, no matter the allure, is not a feed into legitimacy.
I met a guy considered highly thought of on the subject of pedophilia. He was a psychologist who treated them.
His non professional, unofficial opinion was that they need to be separated from society permanently. Ie. Lock them up and throw away the key(his words). To make that a blanket statement is unusual for someone of that trade.

Whatever makes people this corrupt in the mind has to be nurture over nature. I cant believe this would come in the genetic code.
Unfortunately I think it's a learned trait.
I remember a kid on the organization I volunteer in having a background of some pretty serious sexual abuse. He was, in a single word, broken. He was about 10 and had no rapport whatsoever with other children. He messed his pants a lot. He was full of anger and unable to socialize.
His life was the epitome of unfairness. Sometimes I wonder what became of him. He must be in his early 20's by now.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This thread needs a theme song

AD64046A-993F-4C2D-B040-B938D7481754.jpeg
444603A5-2382-47FC-80BB-D85F1CEBB5EB.jpeg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think it's a learned trait.
That's why they want to start them at an early age AND make it socially acceptable in order to deal with the guilt that happens when they finally develop into thinking adults.

If they can 'normalize' it, then as adults they won't feel ostracized and they won't question what to them is now 'normal' behavior.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's why they want to start them at an early age AND make it socially acceptable in order to deal with the guilt that happens when they finally develop into thinking adults.

If they can 'normalize' it, then as adults they won't feel ostracized and they won't question what to them is now 'normal' behavior.

Kindergarten, headscarf, now even earlier preschool.

ds_mustang

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Maybe not a popular opinion here, but I don't see this as a positive thing. For most people gays are gay and straights are straight. Gays can't decide to like the opposite sex just as you couldn't decide to like the same sex. So just because someone meets a charismatic pastor who convinces them they should go straight doesn't make it a good idea. What tends to happen is the attempt eventually fails, but it fails after other people get involved and then entire families get destroyed. Do you want your daughter marrying a man who was convinced to try to be straight? Because I know people in that situation and it's not good for anyone. And sorry but the blame for the massive amounts of pain and misery caused to all involved rests at the feet of churches that can't just let people be the people that they are.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is no dividing line between politricks and show business.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Nature will not be denied - not in large numbers.

Homosexuals are deeply disturbed. WHY, is a question we should be asking, but dare not. Are they disturbed because they're homosexual?...or homosexual because they're mentally aberrant?

Nonetheless, homosexuality denies both natural urges and survival traits. It has NEVER been mainstreamed; and societies that moved to make it admirable, quickly collapsed. Where is Sparta today? Even Rome, which tolerated it in their legions, disappeared in a smoking pile for 700 years until the Renaissance.

We'll be no different.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe not a popular opinion here, but I don't see this as a positive thing. For most people gays are gay and straights are straight. Gays can't decide to like the opposite sex just as you couldn't decide to like the same sex. So just because someone meets a charismatic pastor who convinces them they should go straight doesn't make it a good idea. What tends to happen is the attempt eventually fails, but it fails after other people get involved and then entire families get destroyed. Do you want your daughter marrying a man who was convinced to try to be straight? Because I know people in that situation and it's not good for anyone. And sorry but the blame for the massive amounts of pain and misery caused to all involved rests at the feet of churches that can't just let people be the people that they are.
You’re assuming a whole lotta shit there.