• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

milwaukee and miami have ended street crimes

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
because basketball outreach programs have worked so well in the first 500 times it was tried

:drive by:

Racine 'Bigger than Basketball' puts police, community on same team​

By Sam Kraemer

Published April 28, 2022

Racine

FOX6 News Milwaukee

==========================================================

Basketball Building Bridges Between Miami Police and Black and Brown Communities​

April 21, 2022 at 7:25 pm

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Shouldn’t the police have a relationship with the communities they serve?

I would think an actual relationship would help keep thinks like BLM from forming.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shouldn’t the police have a relationship with the communities they serve?

I would think an actual relationship would help keep thinks like BLM from forming.
500 failures in a row for this type of outreach. perhaps they should play half court instead of full court. that might do it.

it's just bilking other people of money/resources to play basketball. if you want to ball, take your ass to the park or the rec center and ball. nobody gives a f=ck what job you have when you are balling

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Creative outlets and physical outlets for young men surrounded by negative influences can truly save lives and improve many others. Of course the efficacy of the program needs to be solid with a genuine foundation of helping people and not ripping them off.

For a short time I took over one such outlet. It was a music program started by an ethno musicologist who was at master of the guitar and other instruments. It was getting teenage boys together to play rock music and they essentially started off as having no musical experience or ability and we would teach them how to play the instruments and orchestrate the performances. Prior to that I was giving private music lessons to two twin boys. One was learning the drums one was learning the guitar, both of which I play well. After joining with the rock program, I started to teach two other brothers private music lessons. One was learning bass and one was learning guitar.

After a fair amount of time with those private lessons I could tell that the one playing the guitar was not too into it and I actually recommended him putting his energy into something he felt more passionate about which he inevitably did and it was about that time that you really started to mature physically.

That period of time was great because I actually was able to eventually watch all four of those boys grow into adults. And I actually got to see and experience instilling work ethic and other valuable lessons that I incorporated into the music.

Never underestimate the power of a role model.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Creative outlets and physical outlets for young men surrounded by negative influences can truly save lives and improve many others. Of course the efficacy of the program needs to be solid with a genuine foundation of helping people and not ripping them off.

For a short time I took over one such outlet. It was a music program started by an ethno musicologist who was at master of the guitar and other instruments. It was getting teenage boys together to play rock music and they essentially started off as having no musical experience or ability and we would teach them how to play the instruments and orchestrate the performances. Prior to that I was giving private music lessons to two twin boys. One was learning the drums one was learning the guitar, both of which I play well. After joining with the rock program, I started to teach two other brothers private music lessons. One was learning bass and one was learning guitar.

After a fair amount of time with those private lessons I could tell that the one playing the guitar was not too into it and I actually recommended him putting his energy into something he felt more passionate about which he inevitably did and it was about that time that you really started to mature physically.

That period of time was great because I actually was able to eventually watch all four of those boys grow into adults. And I actually got to see and experience instilling work ethic and other valuable lessons that I incorporated into the music.

Never underestimate the power of a role model.
Like the kid you never had, to pay for.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
'midnight basketball' is a running joke. been going on for years......the same years street crime has soared in the midnight basketball areas. same areas attack/kill cops/firemen that try to help clean up the trash. need more basketball....lol. how about we try LESS basketball?

if they ever want to get serious, they'll start doing things to incentivize family life, instead of broken-home thug life of basketball/rap music/violence/crime/welfare/bastard children

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
In my little city the police actually outreach a lot with a lot of activities such as bbqs, bowling, and otherwise mentoring or organizing meetings with the community, and other sporting events.

It seems to have some positive effects. It’s always good when you can be on a first name basis with cops and it’s not because you’ve been in trouble.

But crime is been pretty bad in my city, but I’d say the community doesn’t work against the police. I guess if there is nothing addressing broken homes and neglected children then nothing is going to stop crime, to your point.

Last edited:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1652544060611.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I just thought they decriminalised street crime.
They did, street crime is legal now! Time to form the right wings death squads I keep hearing so much about in the media!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now WTF are we supposed to do all day?
Duh, sleep, what else?
That way you get your rest for the 6:01pm to 7:59am crime spree.
....and who's, "we"? Do you have a partner?