• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Minnesota Star Tribune Publishes Editorial Attacking Mt. Rushmore as "Monument to White Supremacy"

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Until you realize the Left is coming after every aspect of American history, you’ll never comprehend they plan on ensuring nothing celebrating our past remains.[Minnesota Star Tribune Editorial Paints Mt. Rushmore as Monument to White Supremacy, Legal Insurrection, August 21, 2019]:

The Minnesota Star Tribune, just posted an opinion piece that portrays Mt. Rushmore as a monument to white supremacy.

The editorial, penned by Ron Way (a former official of the U.S. Interior Department and its National Park Service) even features the KKK!:

But the back story of Mount Rushmore is hardly a rich history of a shared democratic ideal. Some see the monument in the Black Hills as one of the spoils of violent conquest over indigenous tribes by a U.S. Army clearing the way for white settlers driven westward by a lust for land and gold.
As it was in colonial America, the young country’s expansion was fueled by “Manifest Destiny” — a self-supreme notion that any land coveted by Euro-Americans was, by providence, rightfully theirs for the taking.
…The sculptures were chiseled by an imported Ku Klux Klansman on a granite mountain owned by indigenous tribes on what they considered sacred land — land that the U.S. Supreme Court said in 1980 was illegally taken from them.
The way continues in this vein, creating the most delusional piece of historical analysis I have ever seen published. Considering I have read books tying ancient Egypt to extraterrestrials, this is a remarkable achievement:

Abraham Lincoln famously emancipated slaves, but he supported eradicating Indian tribes from western lands and approved America’s largest-ever mass execution, the hanging of 38 Dakota in Mankato for their alleged crimes in the 1862 war along the Minnesota River.
Even the orientation of the monument is racist!:

The faces of the four presidents (white conquerors) peer southeast toward a reservation housing vanquished Lakota, who mostly live out forgotten, impoverished lives in the shadow of their sacred Paha Sapa that, legally, still belong to them.
Monuments across the southern states to the Confederacy was just the start. How long until the call comes to implode Mount Rushmore for daring to celebrate dead white males?

Probably much closer than you thin

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Mr. Ron Way is clearly a retard. Mt. Rushmore is NOT a monument to white supremacy. It is clearly a monument to government stupidity and popular stupidity among those fools who believe that government actually serves the common good. I'm ALL for reducing that monument to rubble as it is a blot on the American landscape BUT ONLY if it is reduced to rubble for the right reason which is an acceptance and making a correction of the error it represents. Otherwise let it remain as a way for "those" Americans to face their own foolishness.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Mr. Ron Way is clearly a retard. Mt. Rushmore is NOT a monument to white supremacy. It is clearly a monument to government stupidity and popular stupidity among those fools who believe that government actually serves the common good. I'm ALL for reducing that monument to rubble as it is a blot on the American landscape BUT ONLY if it is reduced to rubble for the right reason which is an acceptance and making a correction of the error it represents. Otherwise let it remain as a way for "those" Americans to face their own foolishness.
Oh, of course, let's make sure we destroy it all for the "right reason".

Any other monuments, statues, historical landmarks, etc you want to put on that list ? Let's just blast and bulldoze it all - every statue, every monument. And don't forget those monuments with ten commandments and American flags, too. We can start anew without any knowledge of history, of historical events, what happened, and how we got to where we are today.

Let's turn them all into 'safe places" and "no offensive language" zones so as not to offend or otherwise make this and future generations of pussies uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It's monument to thieves and liars who managed to become President I thought...
1566562500834.png
IMHO.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Oh, of course, let's make sure we destroy it all for the "right reason".

Any other monuments, statues, historical landmarks, etc you want to put on that list ? Let's just blast and bulldoze it all - every statue, every monument. And don't forget those monuments with ten commandments and American flags, too. We can start anew without any knowledge of history, of historical events, what happened, and how we got to where we are today.

Let's turn them all into 'safe places" and "no offensive language" zones so as not to offend or otherwise make this and future generations of pussies uncomfortable.
Sure! Lots of monuments and statues could be added. Why? I really do NOT like government or the bastards that fill the seats of government. Not a damned one of them are worthy of "commemoration" in statues, names of buildings or names of streets/roads/parkways/highways/turnpikes or any other form of road. Why glorify assholes and turds? Even if one crops up every few generations that actually does what he was hired to do, like Trump, why glorify him for what he was obligated to do? I don't glorify or think of as "heroes" firemen/police/paramedics precisely because they are simply doing their jobs (when they do them right). I don't get statues made of me for doing my job and I fully suspect you don't have a statue of you because you did your job. Really! Are we so damned weak and feeble in mind and character that we have to have statues for those that do their jobs?!? Are we so desperate for "heroes"?

Safe places? "no offensive language" zones?!? Really? Well, I guess if one needs statues then "safe places" and "____zones" will be demanded shortly

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Sure! Lots of monuments and statues could be added. Why? I really do NOT like government or the bastards that fill the seats of government. Not a damned one of them are worthy of "commemoration" in statues, names of buildings or names of streets/roads/parkways/highways/turnpikes or any other form of road. Why glorify assholes and turds? Even if one crops up every few generations that actually does what he was hired to do, like Trump, why glorify him for what he was obligated to do? I don't glorify or think of as "heroes" firemen/police/paramedics precisely because they are simply doing their jobs (when they do them right). I don't get statues made of me for doing my job and I fully suspect you don't have a statue of you because you did your job. Really! Are we so damned weak and feeble in mind and character that we have to have statues for those that do their jobs?!? Are we so desperate for "heroes"?

Safe places? "no offensive language" zones?!? Really? Well, I guess if one needs statues then "safe places" and "____zones" will be demanded shortly
So ... you're all bent out of shape because you think those men on Mt Rushmore a bunch of bastards, assholes, and turds ? Really ?

George Washington : American Revolution - independence from Great Britain.

Thomas Jefferson: Author of the Declaration of Independence , and much, much more.

Theodore Roosevelt : Panama Canal. and more. Our economy grew leaps and bounds under him

Abraham Lincoln : Really ? This needs saying ? Civil War. You know, the Union ?

And yet you tout Trump as "a man who crops up every few generations that actually does what he was hired to do, like Trump, why glorify him for what he was obligated to do?"

I don't know that anyone is glorifying anybody - It's called recognition for some great accomplishments - and rightfully so

Take a deep breath, get some coffee and chill the fuck out.

1566565974541.png

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's a farking rock for chrissakes. If you're not offended at what the commies are doing to our kids in the cites today, why would you care what some girly man faggot says in an opinion piece about a rock?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So ... you're all bent out of shape because you think those men on Mt Rushmore a bunch of bastards, assholes, and turds ? Really ?

George Washington : led the American Revolutionary War to win independence from Great Britain.

Thomas Jefferson: Author of the Declaration of Independence , and much, much more.

Theodore Roosevelt : Panama Canal. and much more. Our economy grew a great deal under his leadership

Abraham Lincoln : Really ? This needs saying ? Civil War. Kept the Union together

And yet you tout Trump as "a man who crops up every few generations that actually does what he was hired to do, like Trump, why glorify him for what he was obligated to do?"

I don't know that anyone is glorifying anybody - It's called recognition for some great accomplishments - and rightfully so

Take a deep breath, get some coffee and chill the fuck out.

View attachment 139338
The Voice of Reason!!! :blond:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just leave the 'Deep Purple in Rock' LP cover alone, please.

Purple.jpg

Golden Regards
Uncle

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Sorry but our government of thieves and liars gets very upset when we try to start a competing currency, ever hear of the Liberty Dollar? As a side note, anybody sending me those horrible slave notes, I'll just turn them into Gods money, Gold and Silver...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Thomas Jefferson—despite once calling slavery an “assemblage of horrors”—owned at least 175 enslaved workers at one time. James Madison, James Monroe and Andrew Jackson each kept several dozen enslaved workers, and Martin Van Buren owned one during his early career.
Send me some of these, please!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
from the 'diversity is strength' genre

https://www.policeone.com/drug-inte...sees-surge-in-drug-seizures-0GyHR354IZwaVYr2/

Minn. law enforcement sees surge in drug seizures

Officials say the increase in meth, cocaine and heroin seizures are evidence of a strong Mexican cartel influence in the Midwest

MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — Minnesota law enforcement saw surges in meth, cocaine and heroin seizures last year, more evidence that drug cartels are operating a thriving network from Mexico to the Midwest.

The state’s task forces, called the Violent Crime Enforcement Teams, impounded 1,706 pounds of meth last year, a 49% increase from 2018 and 625% rise over the past five years, according to data released by the Department of Public Safety this week

The task forces, designed to target drug and gang crime, confiscated 55 pounds of heroin last year, more than double the amount in 2018, according to the data. They seized 106 pounds of cocaine, an 80% increase from the year prior.

Mexican cartel organizations have staked their claim here. Minnesota has become a national distribution hub for meth, creating a new epidemic of cheaper and more potent product than ever before.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Isn't Minnesooodah rife with Somalis? It's no wonder they want all the white crap taken down

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
wow.....uber cringe on that vid

read that she is out there on her election tour promoting radical increase in flying in so-called refugees from third worlds overseas

her husband is key player in nyc -- one of the main backers of the catch/release criminal policy that was recently implemented

these people are doing everything they can to destroy americans

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have no words.

She should move there, without hubby's salary.

Golden Regards
Uncle

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I have no words.

She should move there, without hubby's salary.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Agreed. We should send her and the retards like her over seas as foreign aid. They would probably stop asking for it then.

Just saying.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Agreed. We should send her and the retards like her over seas as foreign aid. They would probably stop asking for it then.

Just saying.
I have a better idea!

swinging noose.gif