• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Missing Kracken? Maybe not for long!!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm searching for a kracken. I was told to prepare for a kracken to be released today but it seems to have missed my house.

Has anyone seen a kracken kicking around? Any krackens flying over anyone's house here?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Maybe they meant Kitten?

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
"Rude E Ghouliani" is in court today in Philly.

Film at 11:00.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Plumber came by to read the water meter today and I got my share of "Plumber's Kracken"...
Just joshin'

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
he should be He...

but, you go girl, the country is counting on you and your pet Kraken

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Shootie, perhaps you meant

Release the KUCHEN!

87F1F689-66D0-403F-9E1C-0C2DF8012A95.jpeg

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You guys need better sources of information.
And a lot more patience...sheesh!
Poor POTUS.... taking s*** from everybody including his own fan base. This while he is literally the spearhead in the middle of the most important battle on the planet that we've ever known..... Breaks my heart. Heart of a Lion indeed.

-----
1) Emotion = clouded judgement.
2) Focus = clarity
3) Clarity = truth

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And a lot more patience...sheesh!
Empty and underwhelming promises over and over do tend to try men's patience. I always have lived by a single rule...don't make promises you can't keep.

This Kracken narrative was promised to the people by this chick on a specific date (Nov17). Now the people are told by that same person it was already released and we haven't seen it all come out yet.

Edit: after some research the Nov 17th date does not appear to have been correct therefore I retract that portion of my post and offer my apologies for any confusion it may have caused

Most of us here are much more patient than your average independent thinker who's trying to figure out what the hell is going on around us. How can we expect those people to stay on board, or even get on board, when there are all these gray predictions and walk backs?

Someone else here said it best in another thread....it's beginning to look like Russia Russia Russia to those who we're trying to convince.

I'm hanging in there but unless and until the average person can actually be shown something tangible we can't expect them to be patient about anything and most are accepting their fate as told by the MSM

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE KRAKEN
by
Dick Inderdirt

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Perhaps its a ghost Kraken. Might scare a few people but most don't even notice it may or probably does not exist.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The simple truth of where we are at is that within the next several weeks - things are going to get decided one way or the other...the electors must be assigned by Dec. 8th and the electoral college votes on Dec. 14th. Either we have a resolution then or we dont. If we dont - it will be decided by the House of Reps on Jan. 6th. (I think those dates are right - but if not - someone please advise).

Attempts to jam this through court dont seem likely - or logical. The Supreme Court requires a record to review. And if there is voluminous evidence...as the Trump team is saying - how can you possibly go through depositions and all the rest - and have a judicial ruling, appeal and ultimate review/disposition by the SC in these timeframes? You cant.

Because of that - I dont have any confidence/hope that we are gonna see a resolution using the courts.

I think the Trump strategy is to inject so much doubt in the minds of the state legislatures so as to get them to elect electors based on the alleged fraud as opposed to the existing vote totals in each contested state. This strategy will include the application of ENORMOUS pressure on the individual legislators by thought leaders and influencers...with the ultimate objective to get every Republican voter to let their state legislators know what they want them to do. They only need 1 or perhaps 2 states to do this as all they need to do is keep Biden under 270.

If they can keep Biden under 270...then the election goes to the House of Representatives where each state gets 1 vote.

This is how Thomas Jefferson got elected as our 3rd President and I think its the most likely route for a Trump 2nd term. Whether it plays out like that - we vait and we vatch...

If that strategy fails...well - thats a different sort of conversation...

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The simple truth of where we are at is that within the next several weeks - things are going to get decided one way or the other...the electors must be assigned by Dec. 8th and the electoral college votes on Dec. 14th. Either we have a resolution then or we dont. If we dont - it will be decided by the House of Reps on Jan. 6th. (I think those dates are right - but if not - someone please advise).

Attempts to jam this through court dont seem likely - or logical. The Supreme Court requires a record to review. And if there is voluminous evidence...as the Trump team is saying - how can you possibly go through depositions and all the rest - and have a judicial ruling, appeal and ultimate review/disposition by the SC in these timeframes? You cant.

Because of that - I dont have any confidence/hope that we are gonna see a resolution using the courts.

I think the Trump strategy is to inject so much doubt in the minds of the state legislatures so as to get them to elect electors based on the alleged fraud as opposed to the existing vote totals in each contested state. This strategy will include the application of ENORMOUS pressure on the individual legislators by thought leaders and influencers...with the ultimate objective to get every Republican voter to let their state legislators know what they want them to do. They only need 1 or perhaps 2 states to do this as all they need to do is keep Biden under 270.

If they can keep Biden under 270...then the election goes to the House of Representatives where each state gets 1 vote.

This is how Thomas Jefferson got elected as our 3rd President and I think its the most likely route for a Trump 2nd term. Whether it plays out like that - we vait and we vatch...

If that strategy fails...well - thats a different sort of conversation...
The election results have already been decided, my friend - - you’re just refusing to acknowledge reality.

There’s not a hope in hell if the election results being overturned.

All hail Dopey Joe, your new leader.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Empty and underwhelming promises over and over do tend to try men's patience. I always have lived by a single rule...don't make promises you can't keep.

This Kracken narrative was promised to the people by this chick on a specific date (Nov17). Now the people are told by that same person it was already released and we haven't seen it all come out yet.

Most of us here are much more patient than your average independent thinker who's trying to figure out what the hell is going on around us. How can we expect those people to stay on board, or even get on board, when there are all these gray predictions, walk backs and ping pong responses?

Someone else here said it best in another thread....it's beginning to look like Russia Russia Russia to those who we're trying to convince.

I'm hanging in there but unless and until the average person can actually be shown something tangible we can't expect them to be patient about anything and most are accepting their fate as told by the MSM
"Promised" by the 17th? Source?

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
As mentioned in the Q-bashing thread, dropping clues like this is a plot device for suspense novels and X-files episodes.
That's not how real whistleblowing works.

Ed Snowden or Daniel Ellsberg didn't promise to release a kraken for months.
When you have bombshell information and want to serve the public good you just drop it all at once and let journalists and law enforcement go to work.
You don't drag out a PR campaign for weeks when time is of the essence...unless all you have a is PR campaign.

Also, Sidney Powell doesn't seem to understand the difference between voter fraud and election fraud. She keeps talking about voter fraud, but the crime she is alleging is election fraud. If she had a legal case, she'd probably be a little more precise in her allegations.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"Promised" by the 17th? Source?
You're right misty, my bad as I thought I had seen that somewhere. Rather then delete it I posted a retraction of that line and offered an apology in that post

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You're right misty, my bad as I thought I had seen that somewhere. Rather then delete it I posted a retraction of that line and offered an apology in that post
Negligent oversights like that are not helping our cause.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
As mentioned in the Q-bashing thread, dropping clues like this is a plot device for suspense novels and X-files episodes.

When you have bombshell information and want to serve the public good you just drop it all at once and let journalists and law enforcement go to work.
You don't drag out a PR campaign for weeks when time is of the essence...unless all you have a is PR campaign.

Also, Sidney Powell doesn't seem to understand the difference between voter fraud and election fraud. She keeps talking about voter fraud, but the crime she is alleging is election fraud. If she had a legal case, she'd probably be a little more precise in her allegations.
Thank you for pointing out what a farce this charade has become.

The factually incorrect assertions of “voter fraud” are an excellent indicator of what a dumb cunt Sid Powell is.

Maybe if she‘d spent more time on her profession and less time looking for press ops, movies and television gigs this wouldn’t be such a laughable shitshow.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
I have noticed a lack of Trumps appearances, tweets, etc. My simple mind tells me due to the severity of the election fraud and deeply imbedded corrupted .gov officials and henchman, best he stays silent on the fraud details and lays low in a safe secure facility.
Lots of powerful money and forces are wishing his death. Undeniable, ironclad proof of Demoncrat fraud in this election will set back the Demoncrat party and globalists many years.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

If the news doesn't report something, did it ever happen? Conversely if it does, does that make it true?

Through no effort of my own, I watched a movie about Snowden last night. Hadn't followed his dealings but in the movie it portraited a press that was willing to get the truth out with no way of hiding it. What the sad part of the whole scenario is the shrug after the initial horror.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hadn't followed his dealings but in the movie it portraited a press that was willing to get the truth out with no way of hiding it.

Of course it did.

Just like that fairytale comedy movie about how Osama Bin Boogeyman was “captured” and buried at sea.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
he needs to become a detective in a future life, then he can be a real dick

'in my mind...it's maybe a chupacabrra'...

yep

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I have noticed a lack of Trumps appearances, tweets, etc. My simple mind tells me due to the severity of the election fraud and deeply imbedded corrupted .gov officials and henchman, best he stays silent on the fraud details and lays low in a safe secure facility.
Lots of powerful money and forces are wishing his death. Undeniable, ironclad proof of Demoncrat fraud in this election will set back the Demoncrat party and globalists many years.
Either it's 4D chess or he's sulking.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++