• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Missing Wife, How Does this End Up?

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
You have to wonder all that led up to it?

I had a customer that had public divorce records; the wife wanted $50K a month in alimony!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How do people make these connections, i mean, presuming the dude did the deed?
Making Death, how do people think they're smarter than all this technology we got these days? I mean, where are they going to go?
It's still possible to get away with murder, but being dead broke as a Free Man is waaaay better than 1 day behind bars

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Does he think the kids will not know "Daddy killed Mommy" now lets act like nothing happened? Divorce sucks, but knowing your Dad is a murderer and will kill you too ain't easy on a kid.

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
How do people make these connections, i mean, presuming the dude did the deed?
Making Death, how do people think they're smarter than all this technology we got these days? I mean, where are they going to go?
It's still possible to get away with murder, but being dead broke as a Free Man is waaaay better than 1 day behind bars

Unsolved murders are as common as robins on the lawn.
Solved and prosecuted are played to the masses.
I know two unsolved murders in the town I was raised in, pop. 4000.
One, the news stand store owner.
One, my eighth grade girlfriend's younger sister.
Never mind the suicides which if you knew underlying circumstances... suicide yeah right.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Here the talk is that it was a paid hit; the "corpus delicti" never gets found. There have been church vigils, ministers are telling people not to jump to conclusions, to pray for the mother's safe return. If she is still alive where would she be?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If she is still alive where would she be?
these don't end well, often enough
odds are:
She ain't and shallow grave

Daily Mail has a story on it: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cticut-mothers-car-found.html#reader-comments

The local RC church was emphasizing for parishioners not to jump to conclusions and keep praying for the missing woman.
Looking at the map, and knowing this is the UK, the car has to have been recorded on several cameras while on it's way to the park, driver ID should be a snap, find that time stamp and back track through all previous cameras and the route will be known, as well as if anyone was following

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Shouldn't take long to assemble the evidence, not sure why they were given bond.
$500K each and passports confiscated. They've already shown they are oblivious to surveillance cameras, and if they'd run they'd do it on credit cards. They'd be rounded up if they make bond in a cinch.
Ex-hubby builder seemed to live off FIL/MIL monies not much of his own.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well, According to the Daily Mail bitch girl friend has made bail today. No word the Greek, crazy, ex.
Looking at that photo above (#15 ) it looks like a office love affair split the marriage.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
She looks like an issue.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Well, According to the Daily Mail bitch girl friend has made bail today. No word the Greek, crazy, ex.
Looking at that photo above (#15 ) it looks like a office love affair split the marriage.
I agree, not sure what the basis of that relationship was, but blind Greek arrogant attraction. Typical guy in marriage after having kids, doesn't feel "fulfilled" because he has invested little in real relationships with kids and wife. Wanted kids to be champion water skiers....Crazy hubris and entitlement attitudes and lifestyle. I have less sympathy for dead wife than some as she bought into the whole scene and she and her parents were shocked when the marriage failed. Pretty early in a marriage to have such a disaster.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...husband-spotted-leaving-attorneys-office.html

Girlfriend makes a confession, it shouldn't take long now for the next shoe to drop.

From the evidence it looks like after Fotis whacked the former wife on Friday, his phone pinged two hours apart from the southern to central CT properties, he either dropped her off at another property he controlled and came back the next day to dismember her as the neighbors heard loud banging at dawn on the next day on the other property; or he did it up at his house in Farmington. All this seems very strange from the criminal justice standpoint, as he would get caught 99% of the time.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Great. Kids are parentless and the mom is dead.

Girlfriend and 'dad' spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

How does the girlfriend get talked into murder? She's nothing to look at compared to mom....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Accessory, that could be. "Honey, can you help me take out the trash?"

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Someone must have given him a ride from the Waveny park after he put the wife's Chevy Suburban there to throw off the scent, as it is a couple miles from Waveny to the wife's house; so the girlfriend must have been with him at least when he dropped the car off? Girlfriend didn't have to know what was inside the bags.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
So old school. My first wife's grand mother told me that back in the day, divorce was never heard of. Murder yes, but not divorce.
So old school. My first wife's grand mother told me that back in the day, divorce was never heard of. Murder yes, but not divorce.
A coin dealer I know from the Peekskill area told me about a missing woman that people at his church were praying for for the longest time, husband looked suitably sad. After he died they were doing remodeling on their house and found the wife shrink wrapped inside the walls!

In this case there is no way to make a Jewish daughter of a wealthy New Yorker with five kids just disappear. It probably would have taken a six figure hit man from a foreign country like the hit on Kennedy.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
...probably would have taken a six figure hit man from a foreign country...
Like GREECE ?
That is not a stretch.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Hit men aren't that expensive usually ($100k) but since the risk is high of getting caught and spending decades in jail, most wouldn't want a job like this one especially since it is a mother of 5; even the mafia has a code of honor. One of the guys who claimed to be in on the JFK hit said he hated the guy because of the Bay of Pigs disaster which I can certainly understand--when I saw "A Clear and Present Danger" and Dafoe I thought of how soldiers were betrayed in Cuba.

Last edited: