• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Missouri Dems Introduce Legislation To Confiscate Firearms

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Deleted. Old & outdated.

Last edited:

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
The revolution has to start somewhere. No better place than the show me state:banana:

Imagine a federal law similar to his happy hore sh-t being passed :afraid:

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 14, 2013, 9:52 AM

Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.
Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:
Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.
Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:
4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:
(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;
(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or
(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.
5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

[h=3]Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms ...[/h]www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../missouri-democrats-intruduce-legislat...
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
3 hours ago – guns. Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn ...

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
GOP has a super majority.....this is not happening in MO.....but there are always big city libs in St Louis that dream this stuff up ......Its DOA
Unfortunately the nine million people in NYC out number the sensible people that live in upstate NY.

CiscoKid

They all look good through beer goggles...
Gold Chaser
Unfortunately the nine million people in NYC out number the sensible people that live in upstate NY.
Perhaps, but the deer hunters in upstate New York will have shot the average NYC gangbanger twelve times before the gangbanger gets a chance to try to shoot them holding his Glock sideways like he saw on an MTV video.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Perhaps, but the deer hunters in upstate New York will have shot the average NYC gangbanger twelve times before the gangbanger gets a chance to try to shoot them holding his Glock sideways like he saw on an MTV video.
I am not afraid of gang bangers I am afraid of lib politicians.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
NY is NY ....not Missouri....the libs cant do anything in MO right now ....we hold a veto proof super majority in both the house and senate.....these libs know they cant get any traction on this here it is all just publicity and headlines..

we are not the LEFT or RIGHT coast.....i dare say if it werent for St Louis and KC our state would be 90% conservative.....

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
That's one insane proposal but here's the part that's totally irrational:

Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons
Or what ?!? ........do the Dems really think this can be done in such a short time frame, ahem, I mean if anything were to have hope of passing but please ?

Someone's been drinking the Diane Frankenstein punch again. :bear_blink:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I figured it wouldnt hurt anything so i sent a letter to my representative expressing my opinion...........and for good measure i sent a letter to the Bills sponser (inner city st louis democrat) expressing my opinion and quoting the oath of office he took to up hold the constitution

while i think there is no possible way this could pass here.....it never hurts to scream and get their attention if possible

Like Tazzman Said Will Not, Can Not happen currently----Republicans in Mo are Very Pro Gun and out number the Dems in the house and the senet(sp).

There are enough Republicans in both houses to run over the Govenors Veto if they want.

This is probebly just young Dems trying to makes a name for themselves.

They are being watched like a hawk at the capitol by at least 2 lobbiest.

E-A

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Got back a personal email from my representative quoted below (have not yet recieved a response from the bills sponser)

Thank you for your e-mail. I couldn’t agree more about HB 545, it is a blatant violation of our second amendment rights. I will do all I can to make sure it doesn’t see the light of day, and will always do everything I can to protect our second amendment rights.