• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Mochelle Obozo for Prez 2020

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Mark my words...you heard it here first. She will quickly become the frontrunner in 2020 for the Demoncrats...

She checks all the right boxes...

Female - check.
Transgender - check.
Black - check.
Name recognition - check.
Political connections - check.
Gay - check.

Have I missed any?

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Mark my words...you heard it here first. She will quickly become the frontrunner in 2020 for the Demoncrats...

Female - check.
Transgender - check.
Black - check.
Gay - check.

Have I missed any?
Racist
Hates America
Communist
Ugly as sin.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
She's got bigger balls than Barry....literally!

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Female - check.
Transgender - check.
Black - check.
Gay - check.

Have I missed any?
Fugly fat whatever it is.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Omg. I want the tears and splodey heads.

Her defeat would be an epic scene like no other.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
she could choose Barry as her VP then resign after being sworn in ....if our elections were legit that is.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I guess it will be Barry's turn to put on the Dresses and Pant Suits. :2 thumbs up:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
From its new book referring to Trump at debate with the beast. Presidential toughness, sure. Russia please invade.

Obama writes that she assumed Trump was “grandstanding” when he announced his presidential run in 2015. She expresses disbelief over how so many women would choose a “misogynist” over Hillary Clinton, “an exceptionally qualified female candidate.” She remembers how her body “buzzed with fury” after seeing the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, in which Trump brags about sexually assaulting women.

She also accuses Trump of using body language to “stalk” Clinton during an election debate. She writes of Trump following Clinton around the stage, standing nearby and “trying to diminish her presence.”

Trump’s message, according to Obama, in words which appear in the book in darkened print: “I can hurt you and get away with it.”

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
From a short p[piece about her book:

...snip....She also accuses Trump of using body language to "stalk" Clinton during an election debate. She writes of Trump following Clinton around the stage, standing nearby and "trying to diminish her presence."....snip....

There is more but I cannot take it.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
From a short p[piece about her book:

...snip....She also accuses Trump of using body language to "stalk" Clinton during an election debate. She writes of Trump following Clinton around the stage, standing nearby and "trying to diminish her presence."....snip....

There is more but I cannot take it.
I think that is cool. Never thought of how DJT standing behind the witch was getting him attention. Love that guy even more.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
You guys do know that all those big black mandingos most of you are scared of do have daughters as well as sons right? And those daughters grow up to be 6’ and 220lbs with 10% body fat.
I do understand the former First Lady is closer to a WNBA power forward than a play boy bunny but c-mon guys ....she’s a women and she doesn’t have a “package”.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think Michelle is a Hermaphrodite - she was always raised as a "girl", she just has a package.

Humans
Main article: Intersex

Hermaphroditus, the "son" of the Greek god Hermes and the goddess Aphrodite, origin of the word "hermaphrodite".

1860 photograph by Nadar of an intersex person displaying genitalia, one of a nine-part series. The series may be the earliest medical photographic documentation of intersex.[24]

Hermaphrodite is used in older literature to describe any person whose physical characteristics do not neatly fit male or female classifications, but some people advocate to replace the term with intersex.[25][26] Intersex describes a wide variety of combinations of what are considered male and female biology. Intersex biology may include, for example, ambiguous-looking external genitalia, karyotypes that include mixed XX and XY chromosome pairs (46XX/46XY, 46XX/47XXY or 45X/XY mosaic).
Clinically, medicine currently describes intersex people as having disorders of sex development, a term vigorously contested.[27][28] This is particularly because of a relationship between medical terminology and medical intervention.[29] Intersex civil society organizations, and many human rights institutions,[30][31] have criticized medical interventions designed to make intersex bodies more typically male or female.
Some people who are intersex, such as some of those with androgen insensitivity syndrome, outwardly appear completely female or male, frequently without realizing they are intersex. Other kinds of intersex conditions are identified immediately at birth because those with the condition have a sexual organ larger than a clitoris and smaller than a penis.
Some humans were historically termed true hermaphrodites if their gonadal tissue contained both testicular and ovarian tissue, or pseudohermaphrodites if their external appearance (phenotype) differed from sex expected from internal gonads. This language has fallen out of favor due to misconceptions and pejorative connotations associated with the terms,[32] and also a shift to nomenclature based on genetics.
Intersex is in some caused by unusual sex hormones; the unusual hormones may be caused by an atypical set of sex chromosomes. One possible pathophysiologic explanation of intersex in humans is a parthenogenetic division of a haploid ovum into two haploid ova. Upon fertilization of the two ova by two sperm cells (one carrying an X and the other carrying a Y chromosome), the two fertilized ova are then fused together resulting in a person having dual genitalial, gonadal (ovotestes) and genetic sex. Another common cause of being intersex is the crossing over of the SRY from the Y chromosome to the X chromosome during meiosis. The SRY is then activated in only certain areas, causing development of testes in some areas by beginning a series of events starting with the upregulation of SOX9, and in other areas not being active (causing the growth of ovarian tissues). Thus, testicular and ovarian tissues will both be present in the same individual.[33]
Fetuses before sexual differentiation are sometimes described as female by doctors explaining the process.[34] This is technically not true. Before this stage, humans are simply undifferentiated and possess a Müllerian duct, a Wolffian duct, and a genital tubercle.