• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Money as Debt I - Revised Edition 2009 (Full Movie)

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I was looking for this video for a long time and couldn’t find it. Thanks.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Every year I show this video to my students. (I teach a Personal Finance high school class - Dave Ramsey's curriculum.)

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Typical conspiracist garbage.
As usual with these type of productions, fabricated "quote" 43:55 is part of the false premise upon which the narration is built.

The proposal of this conspiracist groupie is that the printing-press owned & operated by Rothschilds, should be replaced with a printing-press that is owned and operated by the U.S. government.
Not surprisingly, the regurgitators on this goldismoney2 forum cheer for this paper-money video.

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Typical conspiracist garbage.
As usual with these type of productions, fabricated "quote" 43:55 is part of the false premise upon which the narration is built.

The proposal of this conspiracist groupie is that the printing-press owned & operated by Rothschilds, should be replaced with a printing-press that is owned and operated by the U.S. government.
Not surprisingly, the regurgitators on this goldismoney2 forum cheer for this paper-money video.

I think the video is good at shining light on how money works.

Money needs to be separated from politics.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I think the video is good at shining light on how money works.
This video (and a hundred others like it) is only good to indicate the ignorance of the people who make videos like this one; and the lack of knowledge of groupies who watch and regurgitate it.

Money IS debt, a debt to you. You rendered goods/services and received money. Some day you should be able to demand goods/services for it.

--------------------
What is (should be) the unit of account ?
Who should be the fiscal agent of the government ?

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Some day you should be able to demand goods/services for it.

I think there are different types of “money”.

There are fiat currencies and there are commodities that can be used as currencies.

If you have the government in charge of the currency the politicians will run it into the ground eventually; currencies backed by commodities have counter-party risk and will also retard economic growth.

No good answer really.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score