• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Money manager concurs that a massive sovereign gold purchase is coming and will be used to fund gold

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Money manager concurs that a massive sovereign gold purchase is coming and will be used to fund gold backed cryptocurrencies to replace the dollar

On July 7 we provided an update to metals analyst Andrew Maguire's forecast of an upcoming major purchase of 250 tons of gold by one or more sovereign entities. Now on July 9 we have another well respected economist and money manager concurring with Maguire's information.

Stephen Leeb, who is a recurring guest on CNN, FoxNews, NPR and Bloomberg TV, and has been called 'one of the country's foremost financial experts', spoke with King World News on Saturday and said he stands with Andrew Maguire's prediction that not only is there soon to be a massive purchase of physical gold coming to the markets by one or more sovereigns, but that this gold will be used to both fund a national cryptocurrency being established in China, and it will lead to the eventual replacement of the dollar as the global reserve currency.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yaya, I'm not buyin' it

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
An announced gold backed and government sanctioned crypto currency wouldn't be good for the existing, unsanctioned cryptos.
If you think they would adopt Bitcoin, or any other crypto, think again.
Scum bags will not relinquish control to a block chain technology that they cannot control.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Great story!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Funny I heard about this King World interview and the Great Gold Purchase, one that would virtually close the COMEX, was supposed to happen last week from the timing spoken of in the interview. Funny how talk about timing always seems to be wrong.... Anyway, last week came and went and the COMEX still stands, the price of gold is still successfully manipulated and the summer doldrums drag on...

Oh! And for the purpose of buying cryptos, that's the part I didn't hear before, it is exactly bassackwards...make your profits in CRYPTOS first then use those profits to buy gold and silver is how it is supposed to be done.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They wouldn't announce it first of all. They would announce sell news to get lower buy prices. I can hear the barnacles scraping now.