• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Money -v- Credit: What's the difference?

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/money-v-credit-whats-difference
by
MIKE ROBINSON
| Tuesday, 16th May 2017

h ttps://youtu.be/EYscR4Va4-A

What is economy, what is it for and what is the role of money? In this episode of Insight Vox, EIR's Mike Billington contrasts the features of a monetary system with those of a credit system.

This is the first in a series of interviews which we hope will encourage discussion of economy, national credit and put China's Belt and Road Initiative into context.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Billington is tough to take as he advocates a national credit system and a centrally planned economy built upon mountains of debt.

All of this he claims is authorized through the general welfare clause which is of course precisely how we got to where we are now, though he does pan the notion of a privately owned central bank...at least.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well I see his point pretty crystal clear. I don't see a comeback to his argument.
Stick around and read some more. You might become a little more uncomfortable with the idea of a credit based money system.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Well I see his point pretty crystal clear. I don't see a comeback to his argument.
I totally agree.

Man is higher than the animals and we have animals called psychopaths who are running the show, via deception and coercion. He does not say that last bit. That is my take on the state of the State.
These animals have put in place choke points like the patent office, that strictly limit human capital from doing the possible by deep-sixing creative ideas that could have long-ago freed us from big oil and replaced it with much more efficient means of energy production. Like thorium fission reactors and many other rumored devices.

Last edited: