• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

MoneyTrader by RandyMatt

I've been using a PM inventory-tracking program called "MoneyTrader" by RandyMatt for about a year now, and just love it. However, I want to share this awesome program download with a fellow "stacker," but can't find the link that I used to download the program anymore. Then I saw a recent post from another member of this forum (LukeNM) that liked and used this program as well, and I'm hoping someone could provide me the link that actually allows this program to be downloaded again.

Could anyone help? Many thanks in advance!

DeucesWild

rodzm

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have the entire zip file of the program. Problem is that it is too big (2.4 MB) to attach. I am in the process of uploading it to a file sharing/hosting site.

Try the following link for the file i just uploaded and let me know if it works:

Last edited:

rodzm

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I just downloaded it from the link..just follow the instructions for the download. Enjoy!!!

Hello there rodzm! Yes ... the link you posted above does work, and I want to send a great big Thank You for you're quick response and your posting of the link I'd been looking for the past several months. I've used this program for a little over a year now, and can't wait to share it with my friend. Many thanks!

rodzm

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hello there rodzm! Yes ... the link you posted above does work, and I want to send a great big Thank You for you're quick response and your posting of the link I'd been looking for the past several months. I've used this program for a little over a year now, and can't wait to share it with my friend. Many thanks!
Not a problem...I actually have had the entire program folder for a while on my email, the problem is that there are not too many reliable file hosting places out there. Often times the file gets erased after a while

If any of the forums moderators can perhaps add the file to the forums directory so that it is permanent and others can access it then it could fiz the whole file hosting issue, in the mean time lets hope the link i provided lasts a long time, otherwise I can send the folder to those that need it via e-mail

Sheepdog

Silver Member
Silver Miner
just kept going to other web site pages for me. finally gave up.

LukeNM

Seeker
Seeker
I have the original zip file also... I tend to save such things forever! Thanks for making it available to others. At some point if it needs to be hosted as a download again, let me know. I have a web server that I can make it available on.

HeavyMetal

Thanks for sharing the link! I have downloaded the file but can not get it to install. Is there something i am missing?

rodzm

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thanks for sharing the link! I have downloaded the file but can not get it to install. Is there something i am missing?
What operating system are you running. That may be the problem.

I think the same thing happened to me so I just tried it several times.

<===Foolsgold

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Can someone please give us a Cliff Notes version of the softwares purpose. Happy New Year while I am at it.

rodzm

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
When I try to extract all files from the zip file I get an error message that says " unexpected end of file".
Ok try this link for an unzipped file. It will give you all the files you need:

Last edited:

rodzm

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I wanted to give this post a quick bump. The links above dont work anymore and here is the new one:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/9/1/3343159/MoneyTrader 1.1.4.zip

If possible can one of the mods make this a sticky. I think this program would be very useful for those that need to keep track of their inventory. Its not connected online like Northwest Terr Mint's MyBullionTracker.

GldGrl

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Hello, everyone,
I have been using this program for three and a half years. I like it a lot, but cannot transfer it from one laptop to another. If anyone has a current version of MoneyTrader or a version that will work on Win 7 and could post it or p.m. me, that would be wonderful. If anyone knows how to export this program to another computer with the same OS and have the data files move over intact, I would be forever grateful. Dropbox won't do it. Carbonite won't do it. Tech has copied onto his disk and tried to download to mine -- i get the files, but not the data.

Thanks!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Hello, everyone,
I have been using this program for three and a half years. I like it a lot, but cannot transfer it from one laptop to another. If anyone has a current version of MoneyTrader or a version that will work on Win 7 and could post it or p.m. me, that would be wonderful. If anyone knows how to export this program to another computer with the same OS and have the data files move over intact, I would be forever grateful. Dropbox won't do it. Carbonite won't do it. Tech has copied onto his disk and tried to download to mine -- i get the files, but not the data.

Thanks!!
Assuming you bought the same brand of laptop...you could replace the hard drive in the new laptop with the old laptop hard drive.

You could also make an image of the old hard drive and install it on the new using Acronis imaging software.

If you bought a newer and faster computer drivers may be an issue between processors.