• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
He was doing a lot of that mucho dangerous test pilot stuff on a military salary meanwhile many of his peers were civilian and making big bucks.
I read his book back in 87 or 88 ....always shovel off the roof of your car if trapped in a blizzard and Indians loved orange colored condoms lol.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
shit

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
https://centurylink.net/news/read/a...in_friday_dies-ap/vendor/The Associated Press A great villian...
1607695120115.png

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
a new trayvon hoax candidate, local media trying to get it going

1607698767275.png

this gang banger a suspect in multiple shootings in uber high crime shithole, houston suburb. shot/killed by cop, armed, late at night

local media is trying to run a trayvon - posting on old innocent looking pic of him and stirring up the blm crap

https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...icer/285-25747733-96c3-4f99-a1d5-e6df00e611e5

Questions surround La Marque officer-involved shooting that left a Black man dead
============================================

https://webcache.googleusercontent....+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1

The shooting happened at 11:15 p.m. on the 1000 block of Pirtle Street, with witnesses saying Feast was shot across the street from where he lived. The officer had reason to believe that the man — who was wanted on various warrants — was armed, Jackson said, adding that more than one firearm was found at the scene. The department has received recent reports of shots fired at night in limited areas, resulting in property damage, Jackson said.

Feast was out on bond following a March arrest for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, according to Galveston County court records. The charge had not yet been indicted. He also had three Harris County warrants from June and August on charges of evading arrest, theft and misdemeanor assault.

Another neighbor, Feast’s cousin James Simpson — whose yard Feast was shot in — said he was among several 911 callers. He heard the gunfire from the garage. Several neighbors soon gathered on the street, he said. But still no ambulance came for Feast, he said.

“They were screaming at the police,” Simpson said. “The police was like, ‘We aren’t calling anybody until all these people in the street stop yelling.’”

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
a new trayvon hoax candidate, local media trying to get it going

View attachment 192544

this gang banger a suspect in multiple shootings in uber high crime shithole, houston suburb. shot/killed by cop, armed, late at night

local media is trying to run a trayvon - posting on old innocent looking pic of him and stirring up the blm crap

https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...icer/285-25747733-96c3-4f99-a1d5-e6df00e611e5

Questions surround La Marque officer-involved shooting that left a Black man dead
============================================

https://webcache.googleusercontent....+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1

The shooting happened at 11:15 p.m. on the 1000 block of Pirtle Street, with witnesses saying Feast was shot across the street from where he lived. The officer had reason to believe that the man — who was wanted on various warrants — was armed, Jackson said, adding that more than one firearm was found at the scene. The department has received recent reports of shots fired at night in limited areas, resulting in property damage, Jackson said.

Feast was out on bond following a March arrest for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, according to Galveston County court records. The charge had not yet been indicted. He also had three Harris County warrants from June and August on charges of evading arrest, theft and misdemeanor assault.

Another neighbor, Feast’s cousin James Simpson — whose yard Feast was shot in — said he was among several 911 callers. He heard the gunfire from the garage. Several neighbors soon gathered on the street, he said. But still no ambulance came for Feast, he said.

“They were screaming at the police,” Simpson said. “The police was like, ‘We aren’t calling anybody until all these people in the street stop yelling.’”
He's a good boy now!!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Won't ever harm anyone, but his fan club will...

no worries, article said it has two bastard spawns with baby mama, living in that gang infested hellhole

hellhole is most famous for being one of the few skool districts taken over by the state of texas -- corrupt/incompetent leadership, students failing at ridiculously high levels, assaults on teachers. attacks/brawls at school sporting events, etc...

everybody on this side of houston considers it a no-go zone

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
so last week, I met with some ex inlaws for the first time in about 5 years. I found out that my relative who passed "from Covid" actually died of a drug overdose...so yeah. They're coding anyone with COVID as a COVID death.

But we knew that already.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
so last week, I met with some ex inlaws for the first time in about 5 years. I found out that my relative who passed "from Covid" actually died of a drug overdose...so yeah. They're coding anyone with COVID as a COVID death.

But we knew that already.
COVID is a HOAX!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I would disagree, but it's not the "pandemic" they've made it out to be. I do have some HS classmates who have parents in ICU from COVID though...but since the Flu is utterly nonexistant this year, it does make you wonder.
Sorry, Covid is the flu...nothing more, nothing less!

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Country music legend Charley Pride dead at 86 of coronavirus complications

Pride, the first Black member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, sold millions of records with his rich baritone sound like hit 'Kiss an Angel Good Morning.'

RIP Charlie Pride.png

Charley Pride, country music legend, has died at 86 | wusa9.com

RIP Charlie

SC

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Country music legend Charley Pride dead at 86 of coronavirus complications

Pride, the first Black member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, sold millions of records with his rich baritone sound like hit 'Kiss an Angel Good Morning.'

View attachment 192708

Charley Pride, country music legend, has died at 86 | wusa9.com

RIP Charlie

SC
His music was the sound of the early days of my life working in my grandfather's grocery store.
They are all gone and so is Charlie.
RIP Y'all.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Roll on Mississippi... RIP Charlie.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
pride is crap compared to george floyd

always interesting watching how nyc media treats events

maybe somebody will claim that pride was mistreated by a white nurses aid or something

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
we rarely hear about those who get Covid and don't die...how many ya think that is by now?

scratches head

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sorry, Covid is the flu...nothing more, nothing less!

Corona viruses have co-existed with man from the beginning, and at the end of life (sooner for some, later for others), somethings got to finish you off.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
all the new cases...death tolls a rising, we should all be related to someone who's passed...

i want Covid, just so i can say i had it...i'm kinda feeling left out

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
all the new cases...death tolls a rising, we should all be related to someone who's passed...

Try the door handles at the post office, repeat until success.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Try the door handles at the post office, repeat until success.
@Buck , for best results, lick them.
....and by that, I mean your hands after fondling the Post Office door handles. Licking the handles themselves would just make ya look weird. Lol

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
@Buck , for best results, lick them.
....and by that, I mean your hands after fondling the Post Office door handles. Licking the handles themselves would just make ya look weird. Lol

Darn, where's the kissing booth at the county fair when you need it?

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How did she beat it?
She was in a rehab facility for a fractured tibia. Most workers had it too. They isolated her was all. No special drugs that I'm aware of, just ran it's course, no real symptoms. All her family lived into their 90's. My wife will be here long after I'm gone.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
we rarely hear about those who get Covid and don't die...how many ya think that is by now?

scratches head

As of last week all my In-Laws, Nieces and nephew (8) have been diagnosed with WuFlu. NOBODY has been hospitalized, all been self-quarantined at home on meds. One SIL and my family have not gotten the WuFlu. And my kid going to U.K. and works their Ticket office has been tested twice due to the University's protocol. The Mrs got scared when she developed a sneeze and the Kroger clinic rammed a swab up her nose and she tested NEGATIVE.
I had her sneeze and runny nose for 24 hrs. Stay on my Vitamin-Minerals + extra zinc daily and sprayed EIC in my nose twice in two days. Runny nose and sneeze is already gone.
NONE of the In-laws take vitamins-minerals supplements. I doubt they take zinc unless the Drs. told them to start.
People die every year from Flues. Why would there be a need for such drama with WuFlu ?
OBTW: MSM was chomping at the bit for SARS to go Plandemic years ago, but it failed.
The only difference now ?
TRUMP is in Office.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
lots of great advice there guys...i'm going to the PO today, being as their closed, it being Sunday and all...you mention the Handles?

all right then

:Yuck:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
lots of great advice there guys...i'm going to the PO today, being as their closed, it being Sunday and all...you mention the Handles?

all right then

The keypads too...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
they have one postage machine, off to the side, people will stand there for twenty minutes touching everything, and they still can't get it to work properly...touch screen system too, so they get help

Thanks

ROTFLMAO :rotf::rotf:

and i just got on...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
David Anthony Rice (born June 8, 1951 - December 25, 2020) was an American guitarist and bluegrass musician. He was an influential acoustic guitar player in bluegrass, progressive bluegrass, newgrass and flattop acoustic jazz.[2][3] He was inducted into the International Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame in 2013.[4]

Rice's music spans the range of acoustic from traditional bluegrass to jazz-influenced New Acoustic music to songwriter-oriented folk. Over the course of his career, he has played alongside J. D. Crowe and the New South, David Grisman (during the formation of "Dawg Music") and Jerry Garcia, led his own Tony Rice Unit, collaborated with Norman Blake, recorded with his brothers Wyatt, Ron, and Larry, and co-founded the Bluegrass Album Band. He has recorded with drums, piano, soprano sax, as well as with traditional bluegrass instrumentation.[5][6]

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 5.48.45 PM.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Jon Huber aka Brodie Lee aka Luke Harper dead at 41.
1609081241435.png

Due to non-WuFlu related lung issues.
Leaves behind a wife and small children.
10 Bell Tolls as the final call to the ring.
RIP Jon Huber.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1F7F4DFF-41FC-43C6-8476-ACC69D076357.jpeg
B85399C7-D003-49A8-A8E9-D5969210666C.jpeg
John LeCarre and Charley Pride, both died December 12th, this year, LeCarre at 89 from pneumonia and Pride at 86 from complications related to C-19. For those that were avid readers, they would remember LeCarre from his many spy novels and Charley was a great country singer.
I only ever read one of John LeCarre’s novels; ‘The Spy Who Came in from the Cold.’ It was pretty good, but I didn’t actually think it was great, so I never sought out more of his stuff. I did think Charley had a phenomenal baritone voice, but was really never enough of a CW fan to like his work all that much. Still, both of those guys had a lot of admirers, so there might be some fans here at GIM.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score

all right then

Just, gloves.

I mean, you don't need to be stupid. Masks are useless. If you're waiting in line with infected people, even six-feet distancing is useless. They pulled that one out of their rectums, too.

But, gloves. Makes perfect sense. Don't waste money on the vinyl ones - just some cold-weather gloves; I have some with leather palms and nylon-weave backs. They work on touch screens, and if they don't, I have some paper crud in my pocket.

Use gloves on those things. Glove infected? Kinda. The virus will die in room temperature, absent moisture to keep it alive. Rotate your gloves so any pair you use like that, is sitting around, preferably in the sun, for a few days, and no worries.

Just taking zinc (EMPTY STOMACH) is probably far more effective. Taking HCQ and zinc would be exponentially more effective, and that's why they had to ban it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Virus cannot die because virus is not a living thing

Metaphorically. The RNA dissolves into its components without moisture or a host in which to replicate.