• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Dawn Wells aka Mary Ann died today, 82.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Dawn Wells aka Mary Ann died today, 82.
Damn! She was a really lovely lady.
27A83AB0-2A70-40D4-A066-0B205640D2BD.jpeg
2BD5DF1D-BC7D-42EE-ABF9-3745BA19CDB0.jpeg
886DE42D-0033-486D-A5CD-80CCF82F44CC.jpeg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you were getting residuals from the 40 years of reruns.
I don't think they did and were bitter about it......

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Darth Vader dead at 85 - Another Covid victim :(

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-55117704

Dave Prowse, the Bristolian former bodybuilder best known for playing Darth Vader in the original Star Wars trilogy, has died aged 85.
Prowse was cast as Vader for his imposing physique, even though the role was voiced by James Earl Jones.
But the weightlifter-turned-actor was most proud of playing the Green Cross Code Man. The role, promoting road safety in the UK, earned him an MBE.
"May the force be with him, always!" said his agent Thomas Bowington.
"Though famous for playing many monsters - for myself, and all who knew Dave and worked with him, he was a hero in our lives."

1606665968_david-prowse-star-wars.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Leslie West, Mountain Guitarist Who Belted Out ‘Mississippi Queen,’ Dead at 75

Co-founder of hard-rock group went into cardiac arrest earlier this week

Leslie West, the towering guitarist who created the hard-rock milestone “Mississippi Queen” with his band Mountain, died Wednesday morning. West’s brother, Larry West Weinstein, confirmed the musician’s death to Rolling Stone. He was 75. The cause of death was cardiac arrest. On Monday, West was rushed to a hospital after suffering cardiac arrest at his home near Daytona, Florida, where he never regained consciousness.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ginger was a phony. MaryAnn was the real deal.

RIP pretty lady. I hope you were getting residuals from the 40 years of reruns.

They absolutely were not getting residuals. Poor Dawn Wells was near broke. AND Ginger (86) may have been a phony, but she the only living cast member of Gilligans Island left alive. Look her up, she's not looking so good these days.......cry:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They absolutely were not getting residuals. Poor Dawn Wells was near broke. AND Ginger (86) may have been a phony, but she the only living cast member of Gilligans Island left alive. Look her up, she's not looking so good these days.......cry:
This is correct. There was a GoFundMe to raise money for her health expenses near the end of her life.

Everything I have seen and heard indicates she was every bit the "girl next door" -- innocent and sweet -- off the screen as well.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Leslie West, Mountain Guitarist Who Belted Out ‘Mississippi Queen,’ Dead at 75

Co-founder of hard-rock group went into cardiac arrest earlier this week

Leslie West, the towering guitarist who created the hard-rock milestone “Mississippi Queen” with his band Mountain, died Wednesday morning. West’s brother, Larry West Weinstein, confirmed the musician’s death to Rolling Stone. He was 75. The cause of death was cardiac arrest. On Monday, West was rushed to a hospital after suffering cardiac arrest at his home near Daytona, Florida, where he never regained consciousness.

Was that song about a hillbilly man in drag?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This is correct. There was a GoFundMe to raise money for her health expenses near the end of her life.

Everything I have seen and heard indicates she was every bit the "girl next door" -- innocent and sweet -- off the screen as well.
At least she didn't get sucked into the degeneracy of Hollywood, which is probably why they screwed her out of her money

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Tanya Roberts was listed as dead but now she's still alive???

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Dead-Alive-Dead again.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/20210105103837/tanya-roberts-dies-age-65-in-los-angeles/

It seems that a ventilator is a death sentence. Good thing we had a shitload of them built once the beer virus went mainstream

It's what happens when medicine is politicized; and when morality is removed from politics and culture.

Politics becomes, who-gets-what, not the art of effective governance. And without morality, "techniques" such as denying medical care OR FOOD (Ukraine, 1930s) or government-endorsement of quack medicine (ban HCQ, use ventilators and face diapers) to rid the culture of Undesirables (Ukranian kulaks or American Deplorables) become the norm.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

And a HEAD. Loved MJ.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I just came to wonder about all the microbiologists who died under mysterious circumstances over the past few years.
Wonder if it had any association with the development of Covid or other nefarious programs....
Just speculating...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I just came to wonder about all the microbiologists who died under mysterious circumstances over the past few years.
Wonder if it had any association with the development of Covid or other nefarious programs....
Just speculating...
and all he holistic doctors and healers who met an untimely death. I'm sure it was all coincidental and had absolutely nothing to do with big pharma

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And the couple from Canada that made HQC

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
look on the bright side:
We Got Back Marijuana!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
look on the bright side:
We Got Back Marijuana!

Uh...yeah.

Maybe, just maybe...that's one reason why the cities in the areas that have legalized it, in various ways...are now filled with insane young people ready to kill you for your skin color, and burn down their own cities to protest the death of a criminal who didn't want to comply with police orders.

Maybe it's why this insane hatred towards Trump - when fed simple, transparent malarkey of how Whites B Ray Cyst and how Joe Chin is gonna give Moar Free for Ewe and Mei.

I frankly expected we'd have a sea change once the number of chronic users reached a critical mass...and here we are.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ya know CJ, I do enjoy mostly your posts, you have a lot of intelligent points to discuss.

One thing that you are unfortunately wrong about is cannabis and it's effects, as aptly reflected in the post above. People don't, mostly can't, get or be aggressive while using cannabis. That's fact.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ya know CJ, I do enjoy mostly your posts, you have a lot of intelligent points to discuss.

One thing that you are unfortunately wrong about is cannabis and it's effects, as aptly reflected in the post above. People don't, mostly can't, get or be aggressive while using cannabis. That's fact.
Anyone who's used it knows this

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I agree. I've seen more fights fueled by alcohol than pot consumption...

In fact, I've NEVER seen anyone that got stoned get into a fight....

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The only thing a person who is high can get aggressive about is how many tacos they can pound down, when they get the munchies. Food tastes so good.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Cannabis amplifies your homeostatic enjoyment of food. It operates almost entirely within homeostasis.

Thread drift. Back to death...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yeah, okay.

So we're going to dismiss this, and then wonder at the sudden insanity that's sweeping the young.

And somehow...those who are NOT part of this culture, the serious young people such as those who're working OAN and running their own video channels...they are not part of this wave of lunacy. Pure coinky-dink.

When you dismiss evidence, instead of considering it, you frequently wind up with flawed or wrong conclusions.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So we're going to dismiss this, and then wonder at the sudden insanity that's sweeping the young.
Every older generation expressed the same sentiment about 'the young'....

I'd say meth, and/or "spice" or “synthetic marijuana” or "fake weed" could be what folks are thinking of that cause the "youts of America" to go awry. "Other" drugs than MJ.

May I suggest a nice informative movie?
One of the best comedies about pot out there!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yeah, okay.

And somehow...those who are NOT part of this culture, the serious young people such as those who're working OAN and running their own video channels...they are not part of this wave of lunacy. Pure coinky-dink.

When you dismiss evidence, instead of considering it, you frequently wind up with flawed or wrong conclusions.
What are you crowing about? That pot makes people crazy? OK, where's your evidence? What studies and data do you have to make your case? What has been YOUR experience when YOU smoked pot? You must have first hand experience to be so certain of your claim, don't you? Maybe you should start your own Reefer Madness thread and we can take the discussion there.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You have no evidence regarding your beliefs regarding cannabis. It's all pure supposition on your part. You seem like a reasonable fellow otherwise, why does this threaten your boat?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What are you crowing about? That pot makes people crazy? OK, where's your evidence? What studies and data do you have to make your case? What has been YOUR experience when YOU smoked pot? You must have first hand experience to be so certain of your claim, don't you? Maybe you should start your own Reefer Madness thread and we can take the discussion there.

I never stuck my hand in a brush chipper, either.

I don't need to do that to know what happens.

We have apparent correlation...legalization of recreational drugs, juxtaposed against mass lunacy in states that have done that. Now a savvy researcher would look to find causation, or other causes.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
they're startin the shootin way too soon...

MJSO
BF
<sad>

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
she.JPG

Ashli Babbit is a protestor who was fatally shot reportedly by Capitol Police in Washington D.C. This incident happened when hundreds of Donald Trump supporters entered the Capitol building to overturn Trump’s election defeat. Babbit got a fatal bullet on her chest in the commotion as the protestors headed inside Capitol. As per reports, a video footage captured the gunshot, which shows Babbit crumpling to the floor. She was apparently shot by Capitol Police, law-enforcement sources told The New York Post.