• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
He did a lot of public navel-gazing in 2001, about why "they" hate "us" so much.

But Ron Paul never read the Q'oran. I have read bits and pieces of it - there is a lot in there about Kill-The-Infidel; how; and when; and when it is permissible to let him live for a time.

They hate us because they hate. They're programmed to hate; and it is not just the US they hate. They hate everyone not Moslem and even the five or so sects, hate each other and kill each other when no one else is handy.
Oh, there is no doubt we have done plenty of hateful crap to the Arab population just since 1947...if we do evil, they will be mad at us.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Oh, there is no doubt we have done plenty of hateful crap to the Arab population just since 1947...if we do evil, they will be mad at us.
Amen brother but I gotta say....'we' didn't do it....(((they))) did!

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
yes, both upper body:monster 3:

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Did he get both shots?
Sounds like he got at least one.

Boxing was in mourning on Saturday night after the shock death of one its all-time greats, Marvin Hagler, at just 66, after he reportedly suffered side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Too bad one has to go to non-US media for 'news'. In fairness I don't know if the US media is reporting the cause of death or not because I don't even bother checking them anymore. More at this link:
Undisputed middleweight champion Marvelous Marvin Hagler passes away 'unexpectedly' aged 66 | Daily Mail Online

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Moderna/Pfizer... good way to get rid of boomers who don't produce....

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hagler was right up there in his weight class as one of the all time greats. 66 is not old by any means. There is just no way in hell that I would take any shot that isn't tested for a very long time. Never got a flu shot last jab I got was a way back for polio. People just eat this shit up unaware that they will come up with variant after variant in order to implement Mr. XBox' plan to reduce the pop. With automation there will be no need for all of these people.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got the polio sugar cube late 50's I think. Can't remember the last "vaccine" shot, but, don't remember much anyway.

Come to think of it that's how I got it.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is a very good chance of survival if you catch the "flu". If they jack the shot up you are dead. No thanks.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
There is a very good chance of survival if you catch the "flu". If they jack the shot up you are dead. No thanks.
That's the logic I'm guided by. I was with family yesterday and they were crowing about getting their shots. They looked at me and asked when I was getting the shot. I smiled then they smiled because they know they have a better chance of seeing God than they do seeing me take that crap shot into my arm.

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, I forgot how brutal this fight was. These guys came out fighting right from the first bell! What a fight!
taking full on head shots and their bodies weren't even flinching, full absorption into their meat

i'd take one of those and i'd be dead

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They looked at me and asked when I was getting the shot.
smile back and say: "i haven't made an appointment yet"...(big grin)

leave it at that

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
smile back and say: "i haven't made an appointment yet"...(big grin)

leave it at that
Nah, they know better than that. Dad won't take the XBOX vaccine....ever. In fact, he's at the point in his life where he's no longer a vaccine recipient of any kind. Me and my proven tough immune system will take our chances and ride off into the Sunset.

If I die they can laugh at me but I'll be dead and I won't care. My plan is a win win as far as I see it!

Shootist's Better Half

Married to an old, dangerous, pasty white guy
Reaction score
Nah, they know better than that. Dad won't take the XBOX vaccine....ever. In fact, he's at the point in his life where he's no longer a vaccine recipient of any kind. Me and my proven tough immune system will take our chances and ride off into the Sunset.

If I die they can laugh at me but I'll be dead and I won't care. My plan is a win win as far as I see it!
Better make sure I have an updated list of passwords and lock combinations first. :p

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hagler Hearns wild action one round.

This 1st round of that Hearns v Hagler bout is still regarded as the best and certainly the most entertaining round of boxing in history. RIP Mr Hagler

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I'm right there with you. But my kids wont get the shot either,......nor my wife. She's a nurse at the VA and she's giving shots, but won't take one herself, nor most of her coworkers.

BTW,....... Didn't Hank Aaron just die also after publicly taking the shot & making a big deal of it?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't even bother checking them anymore.
Depends if you want a daily dose of propaganda or not.

I eschew MSM like I do the fauxi vaccine....

Good to still see Shooties better half still lurking the halls!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Depends if you want a daily dose of propaganda or not.

I eschew MSM like I do the fauxi vaccine....

Good to still see Shooties better half still lurking the halls!
If she's bothering you guys, she's leaving me alone! :dancing guy

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We could always make it permanent.
Sounds almost like a promise.
I accused my wife one time of trying to kill me.
She said, and not in a joking way, "If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead!"

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
send pics of your boat and motor, then we'll talk!

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm right there with you. But my kids wont get the shot either,......nor my wife. She's a nurse at the VA and she's giving shots, but won't take one herself, nor most of her coworkers.

BTW,....... Didn't Hank Aaron just die also after publicly taking the shot & making a big deal of it?

My son works with an outfit that is working with Pfizer and when I asked him about the vax he laughed. Don't even think about it old man.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score