• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
2 Saturdays ago got the tickle in throat and at that point it goes away OR gets to where I can't talk or swallow, which it did. Couldnt talk or swallow easily till Monday. Then it's a stuffy head cold, runny nose, aches pains for a few days. Missed a few days of work. Then the coughing up of lung chunks and draining nasal cavities. All the while taking decongestants and throat lozenges with more vitamins.

Mind you, the last time this happened was 3+ years ago. I drink water with colloidal silver along with vitamins, fruits, some vegetables, nuts and meat and potatoes. So, if you're gonna get it, you're gonna get....THE FLU!!
Wasn't going to the doc for a zpak cuz then its..." we'll need to stick a chopstick up your nose AND arse cuz we KNOW it's the 19 And you'll be home for 2 weeks while your wife sleeps on the porch with your dog then come back for the VAXEEN that won't work and your Johnson will shrink, you'll die and your wife will not get your insurance $."

And today...I'm back to normal without the gov knowing. My immune system is fine and Mr Johnson is still stranding proud and waving at the fools getting the prick....ymmv

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
2 Saturdays ago got the tickle in throat and at that point it goes away OR gets to where I can't talk or swallow, which it did. Couldnt talk or swallow easily till Monday. Then it's a stuffy head cold, runny nose, aches pains for a few days. Missed a few days of work. Then the coughing up of lung chunks and draining nasal cavities. All the while taking decongestants and throat lozenges with more vitamins.

Mind you, the last time this happened was 3+ years ago. I drink water with colloidal silver along with vitamins, fruits, some vegetables, nuts and meat and potatoes. So, if you're gonna get it, you're gonna get....THE FLU!!
Wasn't going to the doc for a zpak cuz then its..." we'll need to stick a chopstick up your nose AND arse cuz we KNOW it's the 19 And you'll be home for 2 weeks while your wife sleeps on the porch with your dog then come back for the VAXEEN that won't work and your Johnson will shrink, you'll die and your wife will not get your insurance $."

And today...I'm back to normal without the gov knowing. My immune system is fine and Mr Johnson is still stranding proud and waving at the fools getting the prick....ymmv
"If it's all the same to you, we're going to report you as a Covid case anyway!"

-The CDC
-The Who
-CNN
-Joementia and the Misfits

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Nope...im the ONLY case of the flu in North America this year...its making a comeback and it won't kill you...Im proof!
"Selfish bastid! Stop spreading evil lies!"

-The CDC
-The Who
-CNN
-Joementia and the Misfits

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Your Personal Day of Death is...
rip_bottom.gif

Sunday, March 10, 2052
Seconds left to live...

977,802,559​

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And today...I'm back to normal
Ummmmmmmm you have never posted like that before so I don't think you are back to normal.......

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Whoa........how much more repressive can you be......imagine if........

Just for once.........

He had a Girl!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Marvin Hagler’s death sparks wave of attacks against anti-vaxxers
Mainstream media really, really, REALLY doesn't want anyone speculating about deaths that conspicuously occur following Covid vaccinations.
by JD Rucker

March 14, 2021

We have questions. Lots of them. But we’re not allowed to ask them. Why? Because the powers that be say so. Welcome to 2021, folks. We’ve entered the age of dystopian thought crimes, unabashed propaganda, and absolute suppression of topics that should clearly be of interest to people in the public square known as the internet.

For the record, I am not an “anti-vaxxer.” I’m all in favor of vaccine choice. If someone wants to take a vaccine, they should be able to do so. If they do not want to be vaccinated, they should not be ostracized from, well, anything. Lest we forget, the whole point of vaccines is to protect people from diseases. There is no logical reason for those who have chosen to be vaccinated to act with scorn towards those who have not.

With Covid fearmongering still in full effect, a lot of effort is being put into preventing any discussion about the vaccines that are supposed to potentially, someday, maybe and perhaps bring society to some new normal that vaguely resembles the way things were. Just take them, they say. Dr. Anthony Fauci was vaccine-shaming Donald Trump and his supporters this morning. By their reckoning, if you’re concerned about reports that there are dangers associated with the vaccines, then you must be some whack-job-hillbilly-anti-science-conspiracy-theorist-anti-vaxxer-bigot or something.

YouTube won’t let your discuss vaccines in a questioning light. Neither will Facebook. Anecdotal reports claim Twitter is actively suppressing vaccine discussions. It’s as if asking questions or citing examples of suspicious deaths following inoculation is somehow considered to be “hate speech.” They don’t directly call it that, but they classify it as “against communist standards” along with examples of so-called “hate speech.”

Wait, that was supposed to be “against community standards.” Sorry for the Freudian slip.

Unfortunately, it’s getting worse than just suppression or censorship. Mainstream media is actively and aggressively attacking those who ask questions about vaccines. And it’s working. I’ve seen some very truth-oriented publications avoid the topic even when it’s newsworthy. They fear the banhammer from Big Tech, attacks from mainstream media, and ridicule by the bots assigned to do such things on any discussions about vaccines. Case-in-point: Marvin Hagler.

There is no official cause of death for the legendary boxer, but the family is reporting that he died of “natural causes.” We should take that at face value and honor his tremendous career as well as his contributions to society. But being respectful and asking questions are not mutually exclusive. It’s conspicuous that hours before Hagler’s death was announced, fellow boxing legend Thomas Hearns posted about Hagler recovering from “effects of the vaccine.”

“A real true warrior Pray for the king and his family.. he’s in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine! He’ll be just fine but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery !” Hearns wrote on Instagram.

One would think it’s worth asking questions based on the Hearns post and the high-profile nature of the deceased. It’s natural to want to know which vaccine he took, what his health was like before (the family noted he died “unexpectedly” so we assume he was relatively healthy), or what his reactions were to the vaccine. One does not have to be an “anti-vaxxer” to be concerned about vaccines that were rushed through the testing process, especially considering that these are not standard vaccines. The sciences behind their development are questionable at the very least.

Instead of asking the many questions that are of the public interest, mainstream media is putting on a gaslighting clinic. They’re making it seem as if anyone asking questions about vaccines is evil and should be removed completely from a society that has accepted their vaccinated fate. Let’s look at some examples. I’m just going to post the headlines without links; if you really want to read the gaslighting you’re free to search for these headlines on DuckDuckGo.

The Daily Mail ran with the long, inflammatory headline, “Anti-vaxxers hijack boxing legend Marvin Hagler’s death after rival Tommy Hearns said he was ‘in ICU fighting after-effects of vaccine’: Boxer’s family says 66-year-old actually died of natural causes at home.”

https://noqreport.com/2021/03/14/marvin-haglers-death-sparks-wave-of-attacks-against-anti-vaxxers/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Like anti vaxxers aren't attacked already???

idle thought...I care about what Marvin Hagler died from as much as his family cares about what I'll die from.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
it can be debilitating. Can't sleep. Can't think. Ringing in the ear 24/7.
I've had it for over 50 years. Never once contemplated suicide.
There are ways to sleep without drugs.
After this many years, if the ringing went away, I'd probably not be able to sleep.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I've had it since I was a kid.....it can get in the way at times but after a while you get used to it and only time I realize I have tinnitus is if I think about it (like I am now)

Kent Taylor did not kill himself because of some temporary tinnitus he got from the COVID. That's bullshit

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've got it and learned to ignore it. It's toning me big time right now.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Did you ever take a roll of capgun caps, lay them on a brick & wack them with another brick?
God I was stupid.
First time I ever saw a big rock jump 3' up in the air, and LOUD !

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Did you ever take a roll of capgun caps, lay them on a brick & wack them with another brick?
God I was stupid.
Yup, I absolutely did. Each one went crack and I smiled every time... It didn't take much to be entertained back in those days

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I used a framing hammer....

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I used a framing hammer....
hammers are great for smashing lots of things,

i used to smash the bottom of piccolo petes and once they were done whistling, they exploded

:bomb 1:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
God I was stupid.
Yeah, but we had fun and anyhow I don't care what most people say...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yup, I absolutely did. Each one went crack and I smiled every time... It didn't take much to be entertained back in those days
Used a busted brick - back then, in that locale, construction rubble was just buried under topsoil and bricks kept popping up. House was about eight years old, then...built by a small-time developer who cut a lot of corners.

So we took these pieces of brick, hammered the cap rolls on the sidewalk; and of course they mashed the paper into the textured surface, and left those burn marks. My mother was furious. Later we did it elsewhere, down the street, and my friend's mother was furious.

Women would wash the household walkway and sidewalks, back then. And take pride in how clean they were.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Women would wash the household walkway and sidewalks, back then. And take pride in how clean they were.
Yeah, just like they do today in those super clean commie American cities :dduck:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sheeit, I thought you were talking about the paper roll of caps, kept roll tight, place on a sidewalk or street and slam a 5+ lbs rock on the roll. Now that was some scary "sheet" the first time we did that.
Until we learned about coffee can bombs, and how to make them. "WOW and SHEET". Many a fish died testing coffee can bombs.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I've had it for over 50 years. Never once contemplated suicide.

I've had it since I was a kid.....I've got it and learned to ignore it. It's toning me big time right now.
I've got it and learned to ignore it. It's toning me big time right now.
I’m another who’s had it since the 8th grade. Never thought about suicide or let it bother me too much. After awhile, you just get used to it and right now it’s screeching at me, like a high pitched whine. It might go away, later.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Sheeit, I thought you were talking about the paper roll of caps, kept roll tight, place on a sidewalk or street and slam a 5+ lbs rock on the roll. Now that was some scary "sheet" the first time we did that.
Until we learned about coffee can bombs, and how to make them. "WOW and SHEET". Many a fish died testing coffee can bombs.
You're thinking of an M80 dropped in the toilet. It makes one hell of a mess but there IS a loud KA-BOOM!!!

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Over the years the noise has become more like chain saws. When it first stated kicking in, it was maddening.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I was about 22, at a 4th of July drinking party, in the head feedin the toilet, when some asshole tossed in an M80 and shut the door. I was too drunk to comprehend what was going on and it exploded with me just lookin at it.

When my hearing returned, it was with that 20,000 cycle ring. Then until forever. Messed up music for me after that.

BF

ps - an yer right — talk about it and I can hear it. otherwise its just out of range (or something).

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I was about 22, at a 4th of July drinking party, in the head feedin the toilet, when some asshole tossed in an M80 and shut the door. I was too drunk to comprehend what was going on and it exploded with me just lookin at it.

When my hearin returned, it was with that 20,000 cycle ring. Then until forever. Messed up music for me after that.

BF
WOW....SHIT! That's sucks man! Sorry to hear that!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Carpenters and other noisemakers rarely wear ear protection. Maybe it looks silly to the manly man on the site, but long term it's well worth it.

Those old skillsaws were not designed for quiet.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Carpenters and other noisemakers rarely wear ear protection. Maybe it looks silly to the manly man on the site, but long term it's well worth it.

Those old skillsaws were not designed for quiet.
Dentists can also experience hearing loss from the use of high pitched tools.

Even with my messed up hearing, I now wear ear covering.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was at the range one day with a lowly 22. I had been shooting it for awhile, but took my ear protectors off, for some reason. Loaded her up, pointed down range and squeezed off one shot and man oh man, that was horrifically loud, since I was under a canopy type set-up. The ears really rang after that.

Bill Burr says “Get a 22!” His reasoning is you can shoot that little 22 in your house and not mess up “your night vision and hearing” from it, like a 357 or a 44. I love Bill Burr, he’s a funny man, but he is definitely full of malarkey, when he says that. A 22 is loud in a confined space.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score