• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Did he hang hisself from a doorknob?

Don't know but maybe from eating poop or somthing. He's been known to do that.
IDGAF, Gone is gone and demons may have come to collect for his Devilment.
AFAIC - No matter what a computer wizard he was he was also sorry PoS ( nothing to do with Silver)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
did John give his gf the passwords to his crypto wallets before his demise?

0B975F3E-40B3-4BA8-85F9-FDB93540B9F1.jpeg

There are different estimates of McAfee’s current net worth. It ranges from $ 4 to $ 15 million, although it is possible to see the articles that state that McAfee has around $ 100 million, but these articles do not specify the source of this information. The articles estimating McAfee’s wealth at $4 million are also don’t provide any calculations hence we can’t trust them to the fullest. According to cryptogeek.info, John McAfee’s net worth has grown significantly in 2021. the estimated Net Worth of John McAfee is between $14 Million to $28.7 Million.

Occidentalist

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
John McAfee- yes, that John McAfee, supposedly by suicide in a Spanish prison after learning that he would be extradited to the U.S. for tax evasion and pumping/dumping cryptos.

Kinda doubt he killed himself, reading his recent tweets.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
So, are you insinuating a bought & paid for, grand escape ? :don't    know2::beer::Helicopter:shit happens:
Perhaps. The thing is there's so much trickery afoot these days I can't believe anything out of hand again. I need to rock solid verify everything now. Its a requirement to survive these times IMHO!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
did John give his gf the passwords to his crypto wallets before his demise?

View attachment 215415

There are different estimates of McAfee’s current net worth. It ranges from $ 4 to $ 15 million, although it is possible to see the articles that state that McAfee has around $ 100 million, but these articles do not specify the source of this information. The articles estimating McAfee’s wealth at $4 million are also don’t provide any calculations hence we can’t trust them to the fullest. According to cryptogeek.info, John McAfee’s net worth has grown significantly in 2021. the estimated Net Worth of John McAfee is between $14 Million to $28.7 Million.
Is the dog doing her ??? I've seen PSIs where some like their dogs in strange ways. Jus' Axin'

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What a crazy ride it must have been to be John McAfee! Few lives were more exciting. If anyone is wondering who John McAfee was, this video will kind of get you up to speed- at least half-speed.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score

BBC Radio Newcastle presenter Lisa Shaw died aged 44 after suffering blood clots following Covid AstraZeneca jab, her family reveal​

• Lisa Shaw developed 'severe' headaches after having the jab and fell seriously ill
  • The 44-year-old died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, on Friday
  • People under 40 are being offered an alternative to the AstraZeneca vaccine following reports of extremely rare blood clots on the brain
By HENRY MARTIN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 12:14 EDT, 27 May 2021

An award-winning BBC radio presenter died in hospital after suffering blood clots after she received the AstraZeneca vaccine, her family have revealed.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Newcastle, developed 'severe' headaches a week after having the jab and fell seriously ill a few days later, relatives said in a statement.

Ms Shaw, 44, died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, on Friday afternoon having been treated in intensive care for blood clots and bleeding.

A fact-of-death certificate lists the vaccine as one of the possible factors, but document does not determine a cause of death. It is expected that will only be released following an inquest into her death.

The presenter was not known to have any underlying health problems and her death came as a devastating shock to family and colleagues.

More than 330 cases of a rare clotting disorder have been spotted among 24.2million recipients of the jab — or around one in every 75,000 people. Fifty-eight patients have died.

The 44-year-old died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, on Friday afternoon having been treated in intensive care for blood clots and bleeding.

The 44-year-old died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, on Friday afternoon having been treated in intensive care for blood clots and bleeding.

Well, she's a moron for letting the gov but that shit in her body.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
  • People under 40 are being offered an alternative to the AstraZeneca vaccine following reports of extremely rare blood clots on the brain

Apparently not so rare for this young lady

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I mostly remember McAfee from the murder case in Belize. The event happened about 3/4 mile from my place on Ambergris Caye and was the talk of the town. His compound on the Mainland (still there) is part of a tour to a Maya ruin. I also listened to him in the Libertarian debate. Strange dude.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Strange dude.

not that anyone here would know the difference,

he would have fit right in around these parts,

ya'll a bunch of lunatics

'ceptin' the 4 leggah of course

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
not that anyone here would know the difference,

he would have fit right in around these parts,

ya'll a bunch of lunatics

'ceptin' the 4 leggah of course
To my Belizean friends, he was completely arrogant and weird. But...he had money.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1625082614666.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Did he ever account for that couple of trillion that went missing? He said he was going to get to the bottom of it.
There's no accountability in government and the people have short memories. I'm sure he got his cut!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
with these guys dying, our justice system continues to be ignored

all of their 'crimes' are not logged into our judicial data base...it's all going to happen again

but i believe that's the point

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
At 88, does it matter?

Lived a long life as a rich privileged elite, sending young men to their death

Escaped his earthly punishment by dying

But that’s just my opinion

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He was deep state... as deep as one could get....

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
William Smith. You might not recognize the name but I'm sure you'll recognize the face.
Aww, that’s too bad. I liked William in the Clint Eastwood movie, Any Which Way You Can. The second one, I think. He definitely wasn’t a great actor, by any means, but he was a pretty cool guy and delivered in his minor movie roles. If I remember correctly, he was a really bright guy and had university degrees in a couple of disciplines. I’ll check to see if I’m right.

And I might be wrong, I can’t find anything about it. But, he was a college discus thrower, a black belt in some martial art discipline and an arm wrestler.

Checking somewhere else, I see William was working on a doctorate in foreign language studies and was fluent in Russian, Croatian, German and French, but left school to be an actor. He must have known Clint would need somebody to fight in AWWYC.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
He was the red Eldorado driving muscle in season 1 Rockford files.

I wanted that Firebird and that Caddy so badly.
5C3E5282-0874-4D62-88CC-7B784C447236.jpeg
E71F4C7F-6784-4098-B337-75BE504DB1AC.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Most folks won't know Byron Berline fiddler extraordinaire.

OKLAHOMA CITY —
Famous fiddler Byron Berline, who owned the Double Stop Fiddle Shop in Guthrie, has died at the age of 77.

"We lost a great friend with the passing of Byron Berline," American Banjo Museum officials tweeted. "Casting pride on Oklahoma anywhere & anytime he performed, Byron’s storied career is legendary. Yet he was as accessible & kind as a person could be. Already missed, Byron left this world a better place than he entered."

"We are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of the great fiddler Byron Berline," International Bluegrass Music Association officials also posted on social media. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to Mr. Berline's family and friends. Rest in peace."

Berline rose to prominence in the late 1960s. He recorded with a variety of artists, including The Rolling Stones, The Dillards and The Flying Burrito Brothers.

He was a member of Bill Monroe and the Blue Grass Boys and was a founder/member of several bands, including the Country Gazette, California and the Byron Berline Band.

Berline was the three-time champion at the National Oldtime Fiddlers' Contest and Festival in Idaho, and he was inducted into the National Fiddler Hall of Fame in 2013. He received the IBMA Distinguished Achievement Award in 2012 for his substantial contributions to bluegrass and fiddle music.

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 3.01.05 PM.png

Berline, who was born on July 6, 1944, in Caldwell, Kansas, eventually moved to Guthrie and made central Oklahoma his home. Berline helped establish the annual Oklahoma International Bluegrass Festival.

In February 2019, a devastating fire destroyed Berline's fiddle shop in downtown Guthrie. The Double Stop Fiddle Shop was one of two stores destroyed in the fire.

Berline was on vacation when he learned about what happened to his shop, but hundreds of instruments he collected over the years and decades of memorabilia were destroyed.

"They all have souls and personalities," Berline told KOCO 5 shortly after the fire. "That's what's sad. They won't have another life. They're done."

Members of the Guthrie community rallied around Berline, holding a benefit concert and helping in any way they could before he eventually opened a new venue.

Here he is with the Country Gazette. Smokin hot fiddler!

Don't Give Up Your Day Job [1973] - Country Gazette​

Song List:
00:00】A1 - Huckleberry Hornpipe 3:09
03:12】A2 - The Fallen Eagle 2:00
05:16】A3 - I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby 1:58
07:17】A4 - Deputy Dalton 2:07
09:28】A5 - Teach Your Children 2:29
12:12】A6 - My Oklahoma 2:31
14:48】B1 - Down The Road 2:00
16:53】B2 - Winterwood 2:45
19:43】B3 - Honky Cat 2:39
22:24】B4 - Snowball 2:25
24:52】B5 - Lonesome Blues 1:43
26:39】B6 - Singing All Day (And Dinner On The Ground) 2:04

Musicians:
・Kenny Wertz (Guitar, Vocals)
・Alan Munde (Banjo, Muted Banjo, Guitar)
・Byron Berline (Fiddle, Mandolin, Vocals)
・Roger Bush (Bass, Vocals)
・Clarence White (Guitar, Dobro)
・Herb Pedersen (Guitar, Vocals)
・Leland Sklar (E. Bass)
・Al Perkins (Pedal Steel Guitar)

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Aww, that’s too bad. I liked William in the Clint Eastwood movie, Any Which Way You Can. The second one, I think. He definitely wasn’t a great actor, by any means, but he was a pretty cool guy and delivered in his minor movie roles. If I remember correctly, he was a really bright guy and had university degrees in a couple of disciplines. I’ll check to see if I’m right.

And I might be wrong, I can’t find anything about it. But, he was a college discus thrower, a black belt in some martial art discipline and an arm wrestler.

Checking somewhere else, I see William was working on a doctorate in foreign language studies and was fluent in Russian, Croatian, German and French, but left school to be an actor. He must have known Clint would need somebody to fight in AWWYC.

He was awesome in Red Dawn.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Dust to dust in the wind.

This is a real kick in the teeth. I was a huge Kansas fan and Steinhardt had a powerful voice. That band had multiple guys thar could handle lead vocals, I love the violin doubling the bass and the old prog syncopation. Crank this one up.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Add Jackie Mason...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You're not old enough.

Jackie Mason was a funny guy who pushed stereotypes when people still had the freedom to have a sense of humor.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Dusty Hill, Bassist for ZZ Top dies at age 72

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Dusty Hill, Bassist for ZZ Top dies at age 72

Now, that is lamentable. I love those guys. They’ve been great for so many years.