• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Radio said Charlie never missed a show. Started in 1963.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine​

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 8.56.32 AM.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Beauty fades with time...

Unless you're a guy, then you get better looking every day!
Yep the "bloom falls quickly from the rose".

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
and greyer
Or whiter.

I have a moustache that would make John Bolton envious. Although I jettisoned the oh-so-70s Dry Look haircut when a bald spot appeared. He still has his...geez. In grey.

The hairstylist who learned how to do men's hair like that in cosmetology school, back about 1978, would be eligible for Social Security now.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just one reason I am more afraid of the jab than I am of the wu flu. And I’m not very afraid of the flu.
You mean the 1.5% death rate doesn't scare you yet?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Or whiter.

I have a moustache that would make John Bolton envious. Although I jettisoned the oh-so-70s Dry Look haircut when a bald spot appeared. He still has his...geez. In grey.

The hairstylist who learned how to do men's hair like that in cosmetology school, back about 1978, would be eligible for Social Security now.
now here's a true statement

i've got scars and stuff like that on my skin, they're turning white

during the summer, i can go without a shirt on for weeks, so, i get uv tanning but there are splotches where i got poison oak a decade or two back...those areas are turning more white, not even that skin color that crayola used to have matches...

and my nose hair, same thing, facial hair is turning white too
but not all of it, some is turning gray too

like i'm turning multicultural while i don't actually feel any different, maybe a bit more tired but that could be from the pot

idk

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
now here's a true statement

i've got scars and stuff like that on my skin, they're turning white

during the summer, i can go without a shirt on for weeks, so, i get uv tanning but there are splotches where i got poison oak a decade or two back...those areas are turning more white, not even that skin color that crayola used to have matches...

and my nose hair, same thing, facial hair is turning white too
but not all of it, some is turning gray too

like i'm turning multicultural while i don't actually feel any different, maybe a bit more tired but that could be from the pot

idk
You bastard! You have pot and I don’t.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You mean the 1.5% death rate doesn't scare you yet?
No, it doesn’t really. Maybe if it was like 2% or something, I would get a bit scared. I’ll try to think more fear.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No, it doesn’t really. Maybe if it was like 2% or something, I would get a bit scared. I’ll try to think more fear.
i know, me too

they say it's a talent, sorta like juggling, you either got it or you don't

i'm gonna keep practicing, but i know the results

:computer:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
He may have been a good actor...depending on your taste.

In real life he was a whiny POS. Towards the end of his Lou Grant run, the show cancelled...he was blaming Reaganite politics, whining to the press. IIRC, he was a PETA activist and tree hugger.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now he's a good communist.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
He may have been a good actor...depending on your taste.

In real life he was a whiny POS. Towards the end of his Lou Grant run, the show cancelled...he was blaming Reaganite politics, whining to the press. IIRC, he was a PETA activist and tree hugger.
Jesus, the man is dead. He can't hurt you any more. Lighten up, will ya?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It trips a number of my triggers...but that's off-topic.
Clearly! He was an actor and now he's dead. You clearly still have the advantage! Ignore the triggers, they just sap your strength and distract your attention.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Robert David Steele, VT Editor, Friend, Dead​

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
-
August 30, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 5.52.14 PM.png

The Senior Editor

We have a guest suite off the main entry, it’s his room. When judging people, there are ways and there are ways. He is or rather was a great houseguest, disturbingly honest and insightful and the pets loved him.

Right off, Steele is being attacked. What was Steele’s game? What I can tell you is that he kept his cover right up to the last. He was something very different than he seemed, than he sounded. I would laugh, watching him on InfoWars, dragging Jones around by the nose.

Steele had other plans.

Steele, of course, says he isn’t dead. But he would say that, wouldn’t he?

Our talks…he was always walking his poor little dog to death it seemed…mile upon mile.

I watched Steel put on his many hats, QAnon promoter, Trumper, always part of his long game to work the “Trump base,” the only available and moldable political unit that could be turned around to save America.

Steele delved into that sewer, he immersed himself tirelessly in it but he did it for us. Steele wasn’t the fool some are saying but rather a martyr though that was never by choice. He wanted more…a chance to make things right.

His “right” and my “right” are identical, a world without fear, without war, without rule by the real threats to mankind, manifested in Google Corporation and the pedophile rings he hated.

ScreenHunter-4656.jpg

Few, perhaps none of you, ever saw the real Robert David Steele. There were layers there, games within games. Steele was “taking his shot” at gaining the presidency, playing one side against the other but trusting in his own ability to, once he made it, to fix what is wrong.

We spent hundreds of hours on that one…always agreeing in principle and seldom in method.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It trips a number of my triggers...but that's off-topic.

I’m with you in this one. Ed Asher was well to the left of even Rob Reiner

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Growing up as a kid, opening of fishing was always a big thing in Minnesota. When I was very young there was a very heavy fog on a Walleye opener. It was getting to be that time to head back in when all of the sudden Mr. Mac Davis began singing. Couldn't tell exactly where he was, its a relatively large lake. But boy did it carry and it was cool as hell even when we didn't catch any fish that day.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I’m with you in this one. Ed Asher was well to the left of even Rob Reiner
Oh yeah, he was. I remember, back when we still had cable tv, so before 2008, Ed was promoting full communism! Yes, full communism, because it just hasn’t been done right yet and we needed to give it a chance. Yeah, that was his argument. Of course, he would get to keep his money.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
DEC7BECF-8E92-45A6-A138-8E8081AE728D.jpeg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Cliff High predicts they will be forced to go house to house by spring looking for dead people from the jab complications.
I've heard of 3 strokes among a few neighbors' acquaintances. Not one of the neighbors had any idea that it might have been from the jabs...

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I've heard of 3 strokes among a few neighbors' acquaintances. Not one of the neighbors had any idea that it might have been from the jabs...
Speaking of stokes. I heard the other day of a man that just got home from work, had a stroke just as he got out of his truck. He fell and landed on his driveway pavement, he lay there all night long in the rain.

No idea if he has had the shots, but his wife has. The first thing I thought of when I heard about this was if he had taken the shot.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of stokes. I heard the other day of a man that just got home from work, had a stroke just as he got out of his truck. He fell and landed on his driveway pavement, he lay there all night long in the rain.

No idea if he has had the shots, but his wife has. The first thing I thought of when I heard about this was if he had taken the shot.
Several people I know got their shots then their family got the Rona afterward. One lady and her hubby got the jab and he's now in ICU being ventilated. His condition is improving though.

I did NOT know until the other day that the CDC considers someone UNVACCINATED until they have had 14 days pass since their second shot...so no telling HOW MANY people in hospitals right now are being counted as unvaxxed, but actually got the Rona from the shot.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Friends ex wife has MS. Just found this and sent it to her. She is jabbed.

Acute CNS Demyelination and Multiple Sclerosis​

A new study in Journal of Neurology examines possible links between Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and acute Central Nervous System (CNS) demyelination, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS).

Demyelinating diseases damage the protective covering surrounding nerve fibers in the brain, optic nerves and spinal cord, causing neurological problems. In the study, four patients had the Pfizer vaccine and three had the Moderna vaccine. Within 21 days of the first or second dose, the patients developed active CNS demyelination of the optic nerve, brain, and/or spinal cord leading to "visual loss, dysmetria, gait instability, paresthesias, sphincter disturbance, and limb weakness."

Age ranged from 24 to 64 years old. Four patients were ultimately diagnoses with exacerbation of their stable MS.

Two were diagnosed with new cases of MS.

One was diagnosed with neuromyelitis optica.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

A new study in Journal of Neurology examines possible links between Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and acute Central Nervous System (CNS) demyelination, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS).

Demyelinating diseases damage the protective covering surrounding nerve fibers in the brain, optic nerves and spinal cord, causing neurological problems. In the study, four patients had the Pfizer vaccine and three had the Moderna vaccine. Within 21 days of the first or second dose, the patients developed active CNS demyelination of the optic nerve, brain, and/or spinal cord leading to "visual loss, dysmetria, gait instability, paresthesias, sphincter disturbance, and limb weakness."

Age ranged from 24 to 64 years old. Four patients were ultimately diagnoses with exacerbation of their stable MS.

My ex wife was jabbed a couple months back and has constant health issues since. Immuno-type issues, stomach inflamation, other things. Craziness.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My ex wife was jabbed a couple months back and has constant health issues since. Immuno-type issues, stomach inflamation, other things. Craziness.
Sad to hear this... Can she take the "anti-vaxx immune-boosting protocols"?... and "Pro-Biotics" for her stomach?

We've been taking the following (& adding things as they get "published") since Feb 2020...

My vaxxed wife is still taking hers every other day (and hasn't passed on crap to me yet either). I'm betting that it's "insurance against a variant" too:

Indian Tonic Water (quinine), long list of vitamins (multi, B's, C, D, E) & supplements & minerals & quercetin & zinc & magnesium & selenium & kids' aspirin (75mg) - last one to keep "capillary veins open" against the "spike blockage" (clotting in organs, brain strokes, etc....)

She's been "fine" so far, 4 months after the 2nd vaxx... Pfizer poison. Fingers crossed.

But we're derailing the "dead people thread" and should move back to the Covid & Ivermectin threads...

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sad to hear this... Can she take the "anti-vaxx immune-boosting protocols"?... We've been taking the following (& adding things as they get "published") since Feb 2020...

My vaxxed wife is still taking hers every other day (and hasn't passed on crap to me yet either). I'm betting that it's "insurance against a variant" too:

Indian Tonic Water (quinine), long list of vitamins (multi, B's, C, D, E) & supplements & minerals & quercetin & zinc & magnesium & selenium & kids' aspirin (75mg) - last one to keep "capillary veins open" against the "spike blockage".

She's been "fine" so far, 4 months after the 2nd vaxx... Pfizer poison. Fingers crossed.
Ha. She isn't one to take anything her doc doesn't prescribe. So I'm going to say no.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

"Shedding" from wife (if he was not "jabbed") could have the same result... if I'm not mistaken.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

sphincter disturbance

Oh shit, that settles it. No way in HE&& I'm getting this jab.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1.5% death rate? From Covid?
Yes, with a 98.9% survival rate - depending on age - it's actually a 1.1% death rate.
Over 60 (If I recall) is about 97.5% survival rate which puts the death rate at that age at 2.5%.

Pretty good odds if you ask me.... comorbidities are what usually take a bow which is why exercising and eating right and not being a lard ass are in your favor.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yes, with a 98.9% survival rate - depending on age - it's actually a 1.1% death rate.
Over 60 (If I recall) is about 97.5% survival rate which puts the death rate at that age at 2.5%.

Pretty good odds if you ask me.... comorbidities are what usually take a bow which is why exercising and eating right and not being a lard ass are in your favor.
No "numbers" on people who take "an immune-boosting prevention regimen of x & y & z" like most of us here...