• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No "numbers" on people who take "an immune-boosting prevention regimen of x & y & z" like most of us here...
Because they aren't collecting those... a real sham

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My ex wife was jabbed a couple months back and has constant health issues since. Immuno-type issues, stomach inflamation, other things. Craziness.
I had sent that link to her. She goes to the Dr. this week to find out more. Her reply to me was was "that's all the symptoms I have".

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sad story. Friend's buddy he worked with had the jab. Dead 3 days later from blood clots, he was 49 & in perfect health.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sad story. Friend's buddy he worked with had the jab. Dead 3 days later from blood clots, he was 49 & in perfect health.
very sorry for your loss

but the established argument will be: He was in terrible shape, all these blood clots containing Covid, that's what ultimately got him, the Covid

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631114160363.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
very sorry for your loss

but the established argument will be: He was in terrible shape, all these blood clots containing Covid, that's what ultimately got him, the Covid
Didn't know the man but I'm still saddened & infuriated. Thanks for your kind words.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Add Capt. Mauser to the list sadly...https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/actor-art-metrano-dead

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Because 'trust the science'...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...-spread-misinformation-experts-say/ar-AAOkfVu
Former Kentucky state Rep. Brent Yonts died Friday morning after he had been hospitalized for several weeks due to a COVID-19 infection, family and colleagues said.

Yonts, 72, was a Democratic representative from Greenville who from 1997 to 2016 served House District 15, which covers Muhlenberg County and part of Hopkins County in Western Kentucky. He was also an attorney in Greenville.

Yonts had been fully vaccinated since February and had no preexisting conditions, his daughter, Ellen Yonts Suetholz, told The Courier Journal.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yonts had been fully vaccinated since February and had no preexisting conditions, his daughter, Ellen Yonts Suetholz, told The Courier Journal.

Former Kentucky state rep dies from COVID-19. He was fully vaccinated, loved ones say
So the great unwashed- UNVAXXED, is just as much as a potential WuFlu victim as the JAB JUICE brigade.
At least the UNVAXXED have a greater chance of immunity and recovery via antibodies they already have than the Jab Juicers has had eliminated by the "juice".

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Because 'trust the science'...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...-spread-misinformation-experts-say/ar-AAOkfVu
Former Kentucky state Rep. Brent Yonts died Friday morning after he had been hospitalized for several weeks due to a COVID-19 infection, family and colleagues said.

Yonts, 72, was a Democratic representative from Greenville who from 1997 to 2016 served House District 15, which covers Muhlenberg County and part of Hopkins County in Western Kentucky. He was also an attorney in Greenville.

Likely one of the numerous variants that got him.

Is it a coincidence that the variants didn't start showing up until after the "vaccines" were introduced?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Likely one of the numerous variants that got him.

Is it a coincidence that the variants didn't start showing up until after the "vaccines" were introduced?
Nope.

It's pure science.

Same way we didn't get variants on gonnorhea until Army enlisted started abusing penicillin by taking it ANTICIPATING contact, and even started giving regular supplies to their favorite prostitutes.

In such way you CREATE the drug- or antibody-resistant virus or organism.

This is well-known. So much so, it's easy to think it might well have been deliberate.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Dang, what a shame. he was a good conservative.
I wouldn't know. I don't watch TV. The last time I watched SNL John Belushi was still doing the Samurai skits

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't know. I don't watch TV. The last time I watched SNL John Belushi was still doing the Samurai skits

I don't either. I found out about Norm a couple years ago when a friend brought him up and we watched a few clips. Since then I watch clips now and then when I can use a laugh.

Here's an appropriate set:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Just to keep you in the loop, he died too ;)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't either. I found out about Norm a couple years ago when a friend brought him up and we watched a few clips. Since then I watch clips now and then when I can use a laugh.

Here's an appropriate set:

After listening that clip I’m wondering if it was Arkancide or cancer

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Norm Macdonald Tells The Most Convoluted Joke Ever - CONAN on TBS​

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I’ve been seeing Norm all over YouTube, lately, in a variety of clips. I didn’t know he had cancer. He seemed to have a virulent hate for our favorite gal, HRC. He picked on her relentlessly, on SNL.

Jarrod32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
His set at the Roast of Bob Saget is legendary. It is so dumb it is hilarious. He is roasting the concept of the roast, delivering stupid insults. Remarkably high troll level. Most of the comedians get it, but the audience is wondering what the hell is going on.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some eyeglass co. that uses a owl for a mascot, Norm is the voice for the owl.
RIP Norm MacDonald

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
... I didn’t know he had cancer. ...
I watched a YT video last night, from Michael Knowles. He said that awhile back, he and Norm had a very lengthy email correspondence that centered around the idea of God. Knowles didn’t know what it was about, because Norm never told him, or anybody else I guess, that he was fighting cancer. Knowles said the conversation was made up of very lengthy, essay-like emails and it went on for quite a long time. Otherwise, he said he didn’t know Norm, but loved his comedy and wished he could say they were best of friends. Interesting story, I thought.