• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Eagle took a dump today

1634570378438.png

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully, he suffered and went slowly.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I didn't know traitors color mattered.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1634574956273.png

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've already heard, we shouldn't expect anything other than death at 84, and having cancer, the vaccination doesn't even count...

i snickered a bit

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1634586154397.png
:rage 1

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
To the Covid Camps.

That's EXACTLY what they want. The Power Elites are demonizing Refusniks to the sheeple.

Point of fact, this is a neat, clean way to find out who is obedient and malleable and a good subject and slave...and who still holds silly ideas about individual rights and American exceptionalism.

The Power Elites here and the Globalist Oligarchs wherever, have no time for that. And the Chin are as intolerant, although for separate reasons.

Once we're gone, the current Elites take our place in the lines to the trench graves.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

too funny,

as one of their new primary reasons to get the vax once the failure was prevalent, was that it would prevent excessive damage, it would minimize the impact of the boo hoo flu

so if that were true, then why is he dead?

etc, we all know the answer to it

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
On this site's news feed, another deathbed regret for not getting the jab.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Sheriff: Producer Alec Baldwin fired ‘prop gun’ on a movie set that killed photography chief and injured director​

By B911
-
October 21, 2021
Deputies_respond_to_39incident39_at_Santa_Fe_film_location-syndImport-045745-696x392.jpg

KOB4

SANTA FE, New Mexico — A woman is dead and at least one more crewmember was injured following an apparent accident involving a prop gun on the set of the upcoming movie “Rust” which was being filmed in Santa Fe.

Police were called to the movie set at Bonanza Creek Ranch around 1:15 p.m. MST.

Law enforcement officials said the incident “involved the use of a prop firearm when it was discharged.” The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office says the gun was fired by producer Alec Baldwin.

The deceased victim was identified as cinematographer Halyna Hutchins — director Joel Souza was the other wounded person.

FCRThgXWQAQwIYc.png

It was unclear what type of projectile was fired. Baldwin’s rep said said the apparent tragedy involved “the misfire of a prop gun with blanks.”

The flick was being directed by Souza and is produced by Baldwin.

A spokesperson from Rust Movie Productions LLC told Deadline, “There was an accident today on the New Mexico set of Rust involving the misfire of a prop gun with blanks. Two crew members have been taken to the hospital and are receiving care. Production has been halted for the time being. The safety of our cast and crew remains our top priority.”

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Once again, the ignorami noozer syndrome reveals itself.

Blanks do not fire projectiles.

Ergo, someone had put a live round, or many, in that gun, and probably others.

Who? Who? This is the question the law should be asking, as well as the mediuh morons...but it's left only to the barn owls...

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Arrest that bastard and charge him with murder.

(Yes I know he'll never get convicted..)

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What a stupid ass. I’ve always considered Alec Baldwin to be an arrogant ignorant prick. His presence in Hunt for Red October just about ruins that film for me. Not to mention his arrogant leftist political ideology. I wish it had been Harrison Ford from that first film forward. He has to be one of the most stupid people on Earth though, to kill somebody with a prop gun. Why? How? You never point a gun, real or not, at anybody you don’t intend to shoot. You never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot it. You treat every gun, real or not, as if it’s loaded and dangerous. He is either blazingly stupid or he is stunningly ignorant. I don’t know which.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
How about, both?

To be anti-gun is to be ignorant of guns. Stands to reason.

So, as shown, he had ZERO training in handling, clearing, or even moving, firearms. Much less how to examine the ammo in the chambers or magazine, see if it was (likely) blanks or if there's a lead projectile poking out.

Someone should have taken responsibility for the weapons, right up to the camera rolling.

And someone should be looking into how it is, LIVE ammo wound up in there. That's not something that would just be floating around - someone was trying to do something. Have an accident; stop the shooting; bankrupt the producers and investors...or maybe kill one of the stars or extras. Mayhem or intended victim? Not enough is known.

Zero curiosity. Welcome to Clown World.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What a stupid ass. I’ve always considered Alec Baldwin to be an arrogant ignorant prick. His presence in Hunt for Red October just about ruins that film for me. Not to mention his arrogant leftist political ideology. I wish it had been Harrison Ford from that first film forward. He has to be one of the most stupid people on Earth though, to kill somebody with a prop gun. Why? How? You never point a gun, real or not, at anybody you don’t intend to shoot. You never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot it. You treat every gun, real or not, as if it’s loaded and dangerous. He is either blazingly stupid or he is stunningly ignorant. I don’t know which.
He was never taught gun safety because its Hollywood and they use 'prop guns'. If these prop guns shoot 'blanks' then how the hell can anyone think they can't shoot live ammo?

The entire story reeks to high heaven. Imagine if this was one of 'us'? We'd be sitting in jail while the law took theur sweet time sorting out all the gun charges they'll file against us for this 'accident' In contrast, Baldwin will be held up as a victim by the leftist loons rather than the imbecile that he is, and always was, who never learned how to check a firearm, prop or not, before pointing it at anyone!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
He was never taught gun safety because its Hollywood and they use 'prop guns'. If these prop guns shoot 'blanks' then how the hell can anyone think they can't shoot live ammo?

The entire story reeks to high heaven. Baldwin will be held up as a victim from and 'accident' rather than the imbecile that he is, and always was, who never learned how to check a firearm, prop or not, before pointing it at anyone!
In exactly what "circumstances" should he have been pulling the trigger while pointing the gun NOT AT OTHER ACTORS, but at the FILMING CREW, I wonder?

At least, when Bruce Lee's son got shot on a film set by an alleged "blank", it was by another actor shooting at an actor for a "scene"... ("The Crow"???)

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You never point a gun, real or not, at anybody you don’t intend to shoot. You never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot it. You treat every gun, real or not, as if it’s loaded and dangerous. He is either blazingly stupid or he is stunningly ignorant. I don’t know which.
Or he did it on purpose

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Once again, the ignorami noozer syndrome reveals itself.

Blanks do not fire projectiles.

Ergo, someone had put a live round, or many, in that gun, and probably others.

Who? Who? This is the question the law should be asking, as well as the mediuh morons...but it's left only to the barn owls...
Agreed but blanks can eject wadding out of the firearm and if someone is too close to the blast from the escaping gasses, this can cause traumatic injuries as with the case of John-Erik Hexam who thought he could play Russian Roulette with a handgun filled with blanks. Needless to say Hexam is no longer with us.

If I remember correctly, several states passed laws, due to on set deaths from prop guns that banned live ammo on sets (unless under intense supervision) and that the actors need to take a firearm safety class that includes the actor being able to check the firearm for mis-loaded prop guns. I guess New Mexico doesn't have that law or it was disregarded.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1634911686343.png

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Agreed but blanks can eject wadding out of the firearm and if someone is too close to the blast from the escaping gasses, this can cause traumatic injuries as with the case of John-Erik Hexam who thought he could play Russian Roulette with a handgun filled with blanks. Needless to say Hexam is no longer with us.

If I remember correctly, several states passed laws, due to on set deaths from prop guns that banned live ammo on sets (unless under intense supervision) and that the actors need to take a firearm safety class that includes the actor being able to check the firearm for mis-loaded prop guns. I guess New Mexico doesn't have that law or it was disregarded.
I get that a blank gun can kill a person, but you have to have the muzzle of the gun right on the victim’s head, like at the temple, to kill them. Also, how did Alec Dumbass kill one person and wound another? One shot, multiple shots? Deliberate action, rather than accidental? I know you don’t know the answers to those questions, but I wonder out loud.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hey look, he still has his mask. I wonder if the person he murdered was wearing a mask? I would have thought that would have kept them safe.
At least the person he killed didn't die from COVID. The vaccine worked!!