• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Toy designer T. Mark Taylor for 'He-Man' franchise and 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' has died aged 80​

• T. Mark Taylor died Thursday at his Southern California home at the age of 80
  • Taylor was an artist and toy designer best known for helping to create He-Man, Masters of the Universe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Mattel sold more than 70 million action figures from its Masters of the Universe collection within 30 months
  • Taylor went on to work for the U.S. Department of Defense to help design submarines and seafloor mapping
Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 11.35.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 11.38.12 AM.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Il Divo star Carlos Marin died of Delta variant​

Il Divo star Carlos Marin died from the Covid Delta variant, it’s been revealed.

The 53-year-old passed away at the Manchester Royal Hospital in England last week after contracting Covid for a second time.

His sister Rosa confirmed Marin, who was fully vaccinated, caught the Delta variant.

The infection attacked his lungs, leaving him in an induced coma in intensive care.

Marin, one of four singers from the Simon Cowell-created group Il Divo, will be laid to rest on Tuesday after a public wake in Madrid at the Saint Isidore Funeral Home in the heart of Madrid on Monday.

His bandmates are expected to join family at an earlier private wake.

His sister said he will be buried in his favourite Armani suit used for his stage performances.

He is expected to be cremated and his ashes deposited on Tuesday at Our Lady of Almudena Cemetery alongside those of his father.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/corona...n/news-story/604d8309005dae817638c84c618c0da9

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Carlos Tejada, NY Times editor who worked on the paper's COVID-19 coverage. He died of a heart attack less than 24 hours after receiving his Moderna booster shot. He was 49.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Carlos Tejada, NY Times editor who worked on the paper's COVID-19 coverage. He died of a heart attack less than 24 hours after receiving his Moderna booster shot. He was 49.

AIN'T THAT A SHAME. "Bit by the drugs that feed ya". "NEXT!"

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AIN'T THAT A SHAME. "Bit by the drugs that feed ya". "NEXT!"
Not much sympathy from me. Just a head shake. What an idiot.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not much sympathy from me. Just a head shake. What an idiot.
No Sympathy at all from me. I say KARMA.
SYMPATHY is found in the dictionary between SHIT and SYPHILIS.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
No Sympathy at all from me. I say KARMA.
SYMPATHY is found in the dictionary between SHIT and SYPHILIS.
My reaction, too.

Here's a guy with an unpronounceable name...we don't know if he got off the bus last year or ten years ago...but the Libtards welcome them into their center of mind-control, and invite him to join them in telling Deplorables what to do and think.

Well, he joined the Hive Mind. This Jab conspiracy seems to have a lot of lines and shadows to it, that not everyone is picking up on.

When the nice girl arrives in the Capitol Rotunda or the Editorial Board conference room of the Slimes, and tells all the Political Elites she's ready to vaccinate...you can figure out she's probably got saline, and this is the time to get it.

If you're a real human, not a Hive Mind Elite, and you hesitate...you will be forced, later. And like those three (D) judges in Cleveland, who got the Jab on ORDERS at the last minute...you then will get the Hot Jab intended for Those People.

Did this guy get the Jab elsewhere? Did the Lizard Men's distribution system break down? Did he RUSH to get his third, and get the Proles' Booster?

Doesn't matter. The human condition rose sharply with his departure. Addition by subtraction.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Navy SEAL Dick Marcinko, Founder Of SEAL Team Six Dead At Eighty-One​

by Sean Spoonts

1640624014150.png

The Facebook page of the Navy SEAL Museum in Ft Pierce, Florida, is reporting that the founder of SEAL Team Six, Dick Marcinko, has passed away at age 81. According to a tweet shared by his son Matt, he died on Christmas day.

As reported by the Museum, “The Museum is very saddened to learn of the passing of Richard “Dick” Marcinko. “Demo Dick” was a retired U.S. Navy SEAL commander and Vietnam War veteran. He was the first commanding officer of SEAL Team SIX.”

Commander Marcinko was born in Pennsylvania in 1940 and was a high school dropout. Rejected by the Marines for not having a diploma, he was accepted into the Navy as a Radioman rating in 1958. Marcinko applied for and was accepted for SEAL training and joined Underwater Demolition Team Twenty-one(UDT-21) in class 26 in 1961. Marcinko went to college while with UDT-21 and was offered a commission in 1965. The former high school dropout would go on to earn a Bachelor’s degree from Auburn in International Relations and a Masters in Political Science from the Navy Post Graduate School.

Marcinko then went to SEAL Team Two as an officer.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now that is a sad loss.
Prayers to the family.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Navy SEAL Dick Marcinko, Founder Of SEAL Team Six Dead At Eighty-One​

by Sean Spoonts

View attachment 238559

The Facebook page of the Navy SEAL Museum in Ft Pierce, Florida, is reporting that the founder of SEAL Team Six, Dick Marcinko, has passed away at age 81. According to a tweet shared by his son Matt, he died on Christmas day.

As reported by the Museum, “The Museum is very saddened to learn of the passing of Richard “Dick” Marcinko. “Demo Dick” was a retired U.S. Navy SEAL commander and Vietnam War veteran. He was the first commanding officer of SEAL Team SIX.”

Commander Marcinko was born in Pennsylvania in 1940 and was a high school dropout. Rejected by the Marines for not having a diploma, he was accepted into the Navy as a Radioman rating in 1958. Marcinko applied for and was accepted for SEAL training and joined Underwater Demolition Team Twenty-one(UDT-21) in class 26 in 1961. Marcinko went to college while with UDT-21 and was offered a commission in 1965. The former high school dropout would go on to earn a Bachelor’s degree from Auburn in International Relations and a Masters in Political Science from the Navy Post Graduate School.

Marcinko then went to SEAL Team Two as an officer.

I read his book and the passage that I remember was where he was offered a drink with two small gelatinous blobs in it...which he ate...turns out they were the venom sacks from a king cobra. His Thai General host had already eaten one...he ate two and that sealed the deal.

Of course, I may be misremembering it...but dang...cobra venom.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Can cobra venom kill you if you eat it? Or does it have to be injected into the blood stream?

What was the 'deal' that got sealed?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ I just found a copy of his book, let's find out.

Attachments

• Richard Marcinko - Rogue Warrior (1993).zip
    432.4 KB · Views: 7

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I read his book and the passage that I remember was where he was offered a drink with two small gelatinous blobs in it...which he ate...turns out they were the venom sacks from a king cobra. His Thai General host had already eaten one...he ate two and that sealed the deal.

Of course, I may be misremembering it...but dang...cobra venom.
No big thing. I was on the Street of Snakes and watched the whole operation. I have it in pictures, but I'll just describe the procedure in a street stall:

A live cobra would be hanging by the head from an IBM money clip, wriggling. The lady-server lays down a tray with two 4-oz glasses and two shot glasses... She then rings the cobra just behind the head, and strips off its skin. As the snake writhes in agony, the smiling "waitress" picks up one of the 4-oz glasses, and drains dark blood of the big vein that runs the length of the cobra's body into it.

She then picks up the second glass, cuts the upper part of the cobra's ribcage, and drains the lung blood (much redder). As the snake writhes, she then takes a shot glass and drains the bile (bright fargin green) into it. About half full.

The snake is unhooked, and the venom is drained into the remaining shot glass. I was amazed that there was perhaps half a shot of venom.

Here comes the tray to the woman customer who'd been waiting: She knocks back the bile (grimacing horribly), and chases it with the dark venous blood. Oh. The cobra is back up, hanging and writhing. Then, she knocks back the venom, and chases it with the lung blood.

She turned and smiled at me with a bloody mouth. Apparently, it is seen as some form of tonic.

If I can find the pics, I'll puttem up. I also took a picture of the hundred foot-long stall with girls for sale. Not rent: Sale. <-- TINS

MY GAWD!! I found 'em BOTH!!

These girls (coupla dozen) were no older than 16. They scattered like birds

1640693926842.jpeg

Here's the lovely "waitress" preparing a McDong Booger:

1640694088436.jpeg

They wanted to know if I would like to try it. While I have eaten duck heads, dog, and cooked snake... Nah.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No big thing. I was on the Street of Snakes and watched the whole operation. I have it in pictures, but I'll just describe the procedure in a street stall:

A live cobra would be hanging by the head from an IBM money clip, wriggling. The lady-server lays down a tray with two 4-oz glasses and two shot glasses... She then rings the cobra just behind the head, and strips off its skin. As the snake writhes in agony, the smiling "waitress" picks up one of the 4-oz glasses, and drains dark blood of the big vein that runs the length of the cobra's body into it.

She then picks up the second glass, cuts the upper part of the cobra's ribcage, and drains the lung blood (much redder). As the snake writhes, she then takes a shot glass and drains the bile (bright fargin green) into it. About half full.

The snake is unhooked, and the venom is drained into the remaining shot glass. I was amazed that there was perhaps half a shot of venom.

Here comes the tray to the woman customer who'd been waiting: She knocks back the bile (grimacing horribly), and chases it with the dark venous blood. Oh. The cobra is back up, hanging and writhing. Then, she knocks back the venom, and chases it with the lung blood.

She turned and smiled at me with a bloody mouth. Apparently, it is seen as some form of tonic.

If I can find the pics, I'll puttem up. I also took a picture of the hundred foot-long stall with girls for sale. Not rent: Sale. <-- TINS

MY GAWD!! I found 'em BOTH!!

These girls (coupla dozen) were no older than 16. They scattered like birds

View attachment 238671

Here's the lovely "waitress" preparing a McDong Booger:

View attachment 238672

They wanted to know if I would like to try it. While I have eaten duck heads, dog, and cooked snake... Nah.
Disgusting

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
They eat everything and anything over there...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
They eat everything and anything over there...
Prince Philip (RIP) had a great quote...

If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Walt, you’re good for my diet

Skipped breakfast today

Got your post bookmarked ;)

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

NFL legend John Madden dead at 85​

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-super-bowl-coach-john-madden-dead-at-85

NFL legend John Madden died Tuesday at the age of 85, the league announced in a statement.

"On behalf of the entire NFL family, we extend our condolences to Virginia, Mike, Joe and their families," NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. "We all know him as the Hall of Fame coach of the Oakland Raiders and broadcaster who worked for every major network, but more than anything, he was a devoted husband, father and grandfather.

"Nobody loved football more than Coach. He was football. He was an incredible sound board to me and so many others. There will never be another John Madden, and we will forever be indebted to him for all he did to make football and the NFL what it is today."

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
RIP coach. The National Felon League died before you did.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Senator Hairy Weed from Nevada, who blatantly and intentionally lied about Mittens Romney's taxes. has bit the dust. Can't say we'll miss. him.
Thanks for that uplifting news. I needed a pick me up after hearing of Coach Maddens death. I love hearing when a traitor dies

1640742423277.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I was just reading up on him a few days ago...

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Senator Hairy Weed from Nevada, who blatantly and intentionally lied about Mittens Romney's taxes. has bit the dust. Can't say we'll miss. him.

I can't seem to find any LameStream reports to confirm it , but this guy is a top-notch local reporter in Vegas.

Jon Ralston
@RalstonReports
BREAKING: Harry Reid, probably the most important elected official in Nevada history, has died at 82.

"Important," but not good. :D

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Cease and desist insulting cockroaches like that!
The father of the modern democratic strategy

any lying means to an end

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I still can't believe they renamed the Las Vegas Airport after this scumbag.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Stating the obvious, holding a copy of The Constitution in your hand doesn’t necessarily make you a Patriot, just like holding a Holy Bible in your hand doesn’t make you a follower of Christ.
257CE4A6-9F14-4D27-94FE-3F7CFEF682D8.jpeg