• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Im no fauci lover myself........but........when you live to be 99, your living on borrowed time, and could tip over at any moment.
New Flash ( for some) If you live to 80 yrs old, and die. Medical considers the DEATH as "Natural Causes" .

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 11.04.57 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Move along... nothing to see here....

FOOTBALL TRAGEDY

Marcos Menaldo dead at 25: Deportivo Marquense star dies after suffering heart attack in training​

Jake Lambourne
12:20, 4 Jan 2022

GUATEMALAN star Marcos Menaldo has tragically passed away at the age of 25 after suffering a heart attack in training on Monday.

The Deportivo Marquense defender complained of breathing difficulties during a session while preparing for the new season.

Marcos Menaldo has sadly passed away at the age of 25 after suffering a heart attack
Marcos Menaldo has sadly passed away at the age of 25 after suffering a heart attack

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Move along... nothing to see here....

FOOTBALL TRAGEDY

Marcos Menaldo dead at 25: Deportivo Marquense star dies after suffering heart attack in training​

Jake Lambourne
12:20, 4 Jan 2022

GUATEMALAN star Marcos Menaldo has tragically passed away at the age of 25 after suffering a heart attack in training on Monday.

The Deportivo Marquense defender complained of breathing difficulties during a session while preparing for the new season.

Seems to me like a fatal case of Winter Vagina based on what I've read in the MSM

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't mean to diminish the sadness of loss but did I miss something concerning Betty White? I remember her as a middle aged, sharp tongued slut on the Mary Tyler Moore Show in the 70's. She wasn't one of the stars but was on occasionally. My only other memory is that show with Maude and those other older ladies, wasnt really my cup of tea. That was in the 80s I believe.
So why is her death being put on a pedestal like we lost a national treasure? Usually the death of yesterday's celebrities is noted for a few days then done. Did White have some other famous moments I am not aware of?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
New Flash ( for some) If you live to 80 yrs old, and die. Medical considers the DEATH as "Natural Causes" .
Well, THAT sucks balls!!

I'm lookin' BACK at 80. sheesh

Wait!!! Does that imply I am immune to Beer cooties?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't mean to diminish the sadness of loss but did I miss something concerning Betty White? I remember her as a middle aged, sharp tongued slut on the Mary Tyler Moore Show in the 70's. She wasn't one of the stars but was on occasionally. My only other memory is that show with Maude and those other older ladies, wasnt really my cup of tea. That was in the 80s I believe.
So why is her death being put on a pedestal like we lost a national treasure? Usually the death of yesterday's celebrities is noted for a few days then done. Did White have some other famous moments I am not aware of?
Betty White had been in Radio, TV & acting since she was 18 yrs old. Her strongest suit was playing in ensemble casts and game shows. Her popularity rose with her part in the Mary Tyler Moore show, as minx Sue Anne Nivens, Then the ditsy blonde Rose Nyland in the Golden Girls.
One of the few that hit it big after their prime. As an actor she faked it until she made it.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Betty White had been in Radio, TV & acting since she was 18 yrs old. Her strongest suit was playing in ensemble casts and game shows. Her popularity rose with her part in the Mary Tyler Moore show, as minx Sue Anne Nivens, Then the ditsy blonde Rose Nyland in the Golden Girls.
One of the few that hit it big after their prime. As an actor she faked it until she made it.
She was in the entertainment business and in the public eye for 81 years without so much as a wimper about politics or pedophilia so she gets top billing when she checks out. She was an anomaly. That makes perfect sense to me in this crazy, upside down world we find ourselves in today!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Married to Allan Luden, game show host, she was on his show many times...Password.
I loved watching Password and The Match Game as a kid growing up back in the days when entertainers were funny, not creepy like they are today!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sidney Poitier dead at 94. Good actor. I think In the Heat of the Night was excellent. He added a lot of gravitas (a word I generally despise) to any movie he was in. One of my favorite roles was in a movie with Tom Berringer called ‘Shoot to Kill,’ from ‘88 or ‘89, I think. He was an FBI agent. Good one!
1F5C18D2-BE00-47F1-94BD-C4B51F4F13D6.jpeg

Last edited:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I loved watching that as a kid gro

Gee, it sure has become fashionable not disclose why people die. I wonder why that could be? NOT!!! We all know damn well what died of "undisclosed causes" means...

iu
At advanced ages people's health is fragile; you can be sure that 98% of the aged are on numerous drugs as doctors give them out and almost never pull the prescriptions. The advice for many has been not to get the shots if they are immune system suppressed. If they know that this is due to the shots, they are no doubt as sorry as crocodiles.....https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwZTCUMnuS_ybk3Ir2dRs3s_7RN3jAPbN5yA&usqp=CAU

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just watched To Sir With Love this past week with the Mrs. It was on one of those classic movies channels.
Lulu was a heart throb of mine at time:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He sure broke the stereotypes...

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
To Sir With Love. Our entertainment industry does not have the capabilities to make such a classic. Half the class would be transgender, Poitier gay, the topic would be global warming and the music would be extremely lame and instead of Lulu we'd have Miley Cyrus.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, THAT sucks balls!!

I'm lookin' BACK at 80. sheesh

Wait!!! Does that imply I am immune to Beer cooties?
You married a redhead.......that scares away everything.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Gee, it sure has become fashionable not disclose why people die. I wonder why that could be? NOT!!! We all know damn well what died of "undisclosed causes" means...

iu

2022 will be known as the "year of the undisclosed"

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Here’s the uncut version,

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why would he spray hand sanitizer all over his body like that?
Suicide by cop, he probably thought the cops would not dare taze him, except the cops were not that smart...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
So......what was the cause of death? I've seen Gene Simmons more on fire than that.

Was it the hugs he received?

Journalism. when only 1/3 of the story ever matters!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s dead, that’s more like medium rare at best
He ded

Two Catskill police officers ran out of their station's lobby and shut the door behind them when a 29-year-old man they were trying to subdue burst into flames in front of them after one of the officers fired a Taser at him. Jason Jones, who had doused himself with flammable hand sanitizer seconds before the officer fired his Taser, fell to the ground and was left to use his hands to try and put out the flames that had engulfed his upper body and head. He died last month after spending 47 days on a ventilator in an intensive care unit at Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. Posted By Persist

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why would he spray hand sanitizer all over his body like that?
Most prisoners that plan on causing trouble smear shit all over themselves. These folks have serious mental issues. These are not your Average Joe.