• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
LDG has a cousin that is a prison guard. He said................He's out on the perimeter watching the fence. He sees the outside

He told me that even i didn't want to know about the inside

the guards don't have anymore control over what goes on inside than government is in control outside

one thing is...............there are less murders and violence on the inside. Because.......anyone can get to anyone else AND you get 3 hots and a cot if you will behave.

More respect AND less horseshit

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
LDG has a cousin that is a prison guard. He said................He's out on the perimeter watching the fence. He sees the outside

He told me that even i didn't want to know about the inside

the guards don't have anymore control over what goes on inside than government is in control outside

one thing is...............there are less murders and violence on the inside. Because.......anyone can get to anyone else AND you get 3 hots and a cot if you will behave.

More respect AND less horseshit
The most important weapon for Correctional Officers is the pen and paper. When a dorm or housing unit is about to "explode". The Captain or shift Lt. Will come on the unit and announce the Officer(s) and staff will be pulled from the unit. It doesn't sound like much but the staff aka "The Police" and the people to keep the majority of the population safe.
A housing unit with 300-400 inmates housed not everybody is going to be on friendly terms, and each inmate knows that in the back of his mind "Who have I pissed off"? and a Day of Reckoning could be at hand.
The Officers and staff are their THIN BLUE LINE.
Of course the are various prisons specializing in specific security levels of inmates, and within these prisons can be step-down units that hold inmates pending transfer to lower security institutions.
The higher the security threat the higher the level and tighter the security procedures are.
State Corrections run their own shows and can be different than Federal Facilities.
They are not One size fits all.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
He got the life threatening BOOSTER SHOT a few hours ago and now he's dead.

Bob Saget, 'Full House' and 'America's Funniest Home Videos' Star, Dead at 65​

By DANIEL S. LEVINE - January 9, 2022

Comedian Bob Saget, the star of the 1990s sitcom Full House and longtime host of America's Funniest Home Videos, has died. Multiple sources close to Saget told TMZ Sunday night he died at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, Florida. He was 65.

The Orange County Sheriff's Department and the fire department went to Saget's hotel room at about 4 p.m. ET after hotel security found the actor in his room. Saget was pronounced dead on the scene, reports TMZ. The circumstances of his death are unknown. A source close to the investigation told TMZ authorities do not suspect foul play.

"Earlier today, deputies were called to the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes for a call about an unresponsive man in a hotel room," the Orange County Sheriff's Department tweeted. "The man was identified as Robert Saget & pronounced deceased on scene. Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case."

Just 15 hours before his death was reported, Saget tweeted about performing in Jacksonville, Florida. "Appreciative audience. Thanks again to [Tim Wilkins] for opening. I had no idea I did a 2 hr set tonight. I'm happily addicted again to this s—," he wrote. Saget was scheduled to perform in Ponte Vidra Beach, Florida on Saturday.

Saget was born in Philadelphia and became an instant star when he was cast as Danny Tanner on Full House. In the series, he played a widowed father of three young daughters who recruits his brother-in-law Jesse and best friend Joey to help him raise them. The series was one of the biggest successes of its day, running from 1987 until 1995. The show was such a cornerstone for millions of viewers that Netflix later revived it for Fuller House in 2016. Saget frequently reprised his role on the show.

"When I do my little guest (appearances) on there, they call us 'The Legacy Cast," Saget told The Tennesseean of his Fuller House appearances in 2017. "It's like an alien spaceship, and we come out of dry ice or something. It's just damn fun. I've got one (episode) on my schedule to shoot in a month or two, and that's just going to be fun. I wonder what they'll write...Jeff (Franklin, creator) knew that if I was going to do it, I wasn't going to come back as a cartoon. I couldn't replicate a character that was who I was when I was 30. You've got to talk like this (raises his pitch): 'Don't worry, honey.'"

America's Funniest Home Videos helped make Saget an unavoidable presence on television during the 1990s. In 1989, he was picked as the show's first host. When the show became a series, he returned and hosted the first eight seasons, before leaving in 1997. In 2019, Saget returned to celebrate the show's 30th anniversary alongside its current host, Alfonso Ribeiro.

Although Saget was best known as the prototypical sitcom dad thanks to Full House, he was also famous for his filthy stand-up act. Saget relished being an entertainer who could do two very different things, but still be embraced by his fans.

"People feel like they know me," Saget told AL.com in July 2021. "And that's what happens from being in people's living rooms when they grew up. Then they watched the other stuff that I did with my (stand-up) specials or other parts I've done, and they realize, oh God, this is hilarious, the duality. But it's all the same person. It's like, if you see something with an actor that you love, you're not shocked when a really good person plays a really evil person."

Aside from Full House, Saget's credits included Law & Order: SVU, Shameless, Surviving Suburbia, and Entourage. He narrated How I Met Your Mother as the older version of Josh Radnor's Ted Mosby and joined Full House co-star John Stamos in episodes of Grandfathered. He appeared in a handful of movies, including the upcoming Killing Daniel. Saget also authored the books Dirty Daddy: The Chronicles of a Filthy Man Turned Comedian, published in 2014.

Saget was married twice, first to Sherri Kramer from 1982 to 1997, then to Kelly Rizzo in 2018. He is also survived by his three daughters with Kramer, Aubrey, Jennifer, and Lara.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Comedian Bob Saget, the star of the 1990s sitcom Full House and longtime host of America's Funniest Home Videos, has died. Multiple sources close to Saget told TMZ Sunday night he died at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, Florida. He was 65.

The Orange County Sheriff's Department and the fire department went to Saget's hotel room at about 4 p.m. ET after hotel security found the actor in his room. Saget was pronounced dead on the scene, reports TMZ. The circumstances of his death are unknown. A source close to the investigation told TMZ authorities do not suspect foul play.

"Earlier today, deputies were called to the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes for a call about an unresponsive man in a hotel room," the Orange County Sheriff's Department tweeted. "The man was identified as Robert Saget & pronounced deceased on scene. Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case."

Just 15 hours before his death was reported, Saget tweeted about performing in Jacksonville, Florida. "Appreciative audience. Thanks again to [Tim Wilkins] for opening. I had no idea I did a 2 hr set tonight. I'm happily addicted again to this s—," he wrote. Saget was scheduled to perform in Ponte Vidra Beach, Florida on Saturday.

Saget was born in Philadelphia and became an instant star when he was cast as Danny Tanner on Full House. In the series, he played a widowed father of three young daughters who recruits his brother-in-law Jesse and best friend Joey to help him raise them. The series was one of the biggest successes of its day, running from 1987 until 1995. The show was such a cornerstone for millions of viewers that Netflix later revived it for Fuller House in 2016. Saget frequently reprised his role on the show.

"When I do my little guest (appearances) on there, they call us 'The Legacy Cast," Saget told The Tennesseean of his Fuller House appearances in 2017. "It's like an alien spaceship, and we come out of dry ice or something. It's just damn fun. I've got one (episode) on my schedule to shoot in a month or two, and that's just going to be fun. I wonder what they'll write...Jeff (Franklin, creator) knew that if I was going to do it, I wasn't going to come back as a cartoon. I couldn't replicate a character that was who I was when I was 30. You've got to talk like this (raises his pitch): 'Don't worry, honey.'"

America's Funniest Home Videos helped make Saget an unavoidable presence on television during the 1990s. In 1989, he was picked as the show's first host. When the show became a series, he returned and hosted the first eight seasons, before leaving in 1997. In 2019, Saget returned to celebrate the show's 30th anniversary alongside its current host, Alfonso Ribeiro.

Although Saget was best known as the prototypical sitcom dad thanks to Full House, he was also famous for his filthy stand-up act. Saget relished being an entertainer who could do two very different things, but still be embraced by his fans.

"People feel like they know me," Saget told AL.com in July 2021. "And that's what happens from being in people's living rooms when they grew up. Then they watched the other stuff that I did with my (stand-up) specials or other parts I've done, and they realize, oh God, this is hilarious, the duality. But it's all the same person. It's like, if you see something with an actor that you love, you're not shocked when a really good person plays a really evil person."

Aside from Full House, Saget's credits included Law & Order: SVU, Shameless, Surviving Suburbia, and Entourage. He narrated How I Met Your Mother as the older version of Josh Radnor's Ted Mosby and joined Full House co-star John Stamos in episodes of Grandfathered. He appeared in a handful of movies, including the upcoming Killing Daniel. Saget also authored the books Dirty Daddy: The Chronicles of a Filthy Man Turned Comedian, published in 2014.

Saget was married twice, first to Sherri Kramer from 1982 to 1997, then to Kelly Rizzo in 2018. He is also survived by his three daughters with Kramer, Aubrey, Jennifer, and Lara.

Wow!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Michael Lang, Woodstock festival co-creator who 'changed the world,' dies​

Erin Nolan
Poughkeepsie Journal

In 1969, Michael Lang helped organize one of the most influential events in entertainment history. He was 24 years old.

More than 400,000 people from across the country descended upon Bethel to take part in the Woodstock Music and Art Fair that August, changing the course of music history forever and inspiring generations of music lovers and social activists.

For Lang, it set a path for a lifetime promoting the ideals behind the festival and the meaning of Woodstock as a brand. For many others it turned Sullivan County into a mecca, a place to which thousands each year make a pilgrimage to remember “three days of peace and music.”

Original Woodstock promoter Michael Lang at the Catskill Distillery/Dancing Cat Saloon in Bethel Aug. 17, 2019. He was there to sign a gun control petition on a piece of the original Woodstock stage.

"I think it touched (Lang's) heart greatly... A lot of people have been coming back every year to commemorate what he did, and I think that his heart just filled," said Jeryl Abramson, the owner of the farm on which the original Woodstock festival was held, then owned by Max Yasgur. "I really think that he had a very good last few years."

Lang died Saturday. Michael Pagnotta, a spokesperson for Lang’s family, said the 77-year-old had been battling non-Hodgkin lymphoma and passed away at New York’s Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
this didn't age well... 2 hr interview, but the first 20 mins is enuf....

Dr. Jon LaPook Talks Covid-19 Vaccine Hesitancy & Sheds Light on Common Medical Misinformation​

May 3, 2021

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Eager tools.

You have to ask, WHY do they do it? Even if they believe that damn Jab is safe...who the hell needs to go out and PUSH this goo? Nobody pushed like this for any flu vaccine, any shingles vaxx, any of the others.

Hey, it's a breakthrough...or so the Narrative goes. Fine. Let it prove itself.

And let the billions of dollars of lobbying costs, do the sales job.

It's like these clowns WANT to be in the Stupid Parade.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yeah.

They don't believe it is happening - because it's not happening to them.. And when it does, "Oh, lucky I got the Booster. It would be so much worse."

And then, "LOOK at all these Anti-Vaxxers in the hospital, making people like me, sick."

And then...unless you're a Party Insider and can get ivermectin....

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
He got the life threatening BOOSTER SHOT a few hours ago and now he's dead.

The guy is funny, but the price for his tix way over priced. NO JAB IS WORTH THAT.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 11.32.43 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I like the high profile deaths. 1 no matter who they are sports ball starts or famous they have fans or are well known.
Now what happens when it is discovered by the masses the jab was the reason?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
reap what you SOW... hate those memes with bad English... perhaps HALF of them...

Lighten up crunchie, that was meant to be a play on words.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Lighten up crunchie, that was meant to be a play on words.
I'm SELDOM in a mood to "lighten up" these days... Not much to "motivate" me in that direction...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ya, understood. I'm pissed off a lot these days as well. My heart's in good shape so it can handle it.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Eager tools.

You have to ask, WHY do they do it? Even if they believe that damn Jab is safe...who the hell needs to go out and PUSH this goo? Nobody pushed like this for any flu vaccine, any shingles vaxx, any of the others.

Hey, it's a breakthrough...or so the Narrative goes. Fine. Let it prove itself.

And let the billions of dollars of lobbying costs, do the sales job.

It's like these clowns WANT to be in the Stupid Parade.
I keep throwing the answer to this question out there guys but, for some reason, you still don't believe it...

1641823046888.png
Yes, its THAT simple!!!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gotta admit it -- I cannot help but instantly mentally downgrade a meme that got put out by someone who did not take the time to spell correctly or use the correct words to pass on their concepts to others.

Lotsa lip biting rather than responses... Netcop spell-checker is not in my portfolio.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Gotta admit it -- I cannot help but instantly mentally downgrade a meme that got put out by someone who did not take the time to spell correctly or use the correct words to pass on theirconcepts to others.

Lotsa lip biting rather than responses... Netcop spell-checker is not in my portfolio.
I understand!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641824281646.png

:green tea:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"Healthy young man goes to pharmacy, gets boosted with massive shot of vaccine, doesn’t feel good and dies! Many such cases!"
No Worries Bob. All your problems are over now! Thanks for playin!

1641829150794.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"Healthy young man goes to pharmacy, gets boosted with massive shot of vaccine, doesn’t feel good and dies! Many such cases!"
No Worries Bob. All your problems are over now! Thanks for playin!

View attachment 240384
and surprise: today he's approximately 6 feet shorter

dumbassssss

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
reap what you SOW... hate those memes with bad English... perhaps HALF of them...

Ya missed that one dacrunch

It’s a pun, death is sitting at the sewing machine and it’s spelled wrong intentionally ;)

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I keep throwing the answer to this question out there guys but, for some reason, you still don't believe it...
I always chuckle at this meme because it's an oxymoron. Average does not define the middle point of a set of values. Carlin is in effect bragging that he's in the lower half. I fully understand and agree with the point you're making, but it's the obvious fallacy of what Carlin says that gets my attention.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ya missed that was dacrunch

It’s a pun, death is sitting at the sewing machine and it’s spelled wrong intentional;)
you know what they say 'if you have to explain..."

1641837382305.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Is it just me or have a lot more celebrities carked it in the past 12 months than in any other such period prior to beer virus bullshit?
That must be an Ozzie word...?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I always chuckle at this meme because it's an oxymoron. Average does not define the middle point of a set of values.
It doesn't?

A quick search says it does. What do you think it means?

noun

1. a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There's the mean, the median, and the mode.

"Average" is an inexact term. Like "unfair" or "excessive."
I always took “average” to mean the following: Say you have three numbers, 132,147 & 156. Add the three together and divide by three and get an average of 145. Is that wrong?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I always took “average” to mean the following: Say you have three numbers, 132,147 & 156. Add the three together and divide by three and get an average of 145. Is that wrong?
No, that's the mean.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Average (or mean) is adding up all the numbers and dividing the total by how many numbers were added up.
Median is the number where half the values are above it, and half below it. That's what Carlin is calling average.
I've noticed the definitions have been common-cored in a few places.

Say there are 6 people in the world with the following IQs: 156, 50, 40, 30, 20, and 10. The average is 51. Five of the six are below the average. Those are the democrats :-)