• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It’s a pun, death is sitting at the sewing machine and it’s spelled wrong intentionally ;)
When I saw the news about Bob Saget's death and his shilling for the tyrants, the first thing that came into my mind was, "You reap what you sow." I did a quick search for illustrations of the quote, but most were images of grain fields, positive connotation examples. By contrast, the sewing pun featured the Grim Reaper. As I have immense disrespect for Saget's promotion of poison, and thus possibly being responsible for killing innocent people, I thought it would be more appropriate.

Dacrunch, I realize it must be stressful being in France right now. However, the French who have been fighting back, which includes you, have been very inspirational for people around the world. If it gets so bad that it's hard to eat, perhaps you could escape to a different European country until the regime collapses? I really do think we will ultimately win this, even the Djokovic saga in Australia suggests that people are seeing the emperor has no clothes.

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Miranda Fryer cause of death – Family say ex-Neighbours child star’s heart ‘may have failed in her sleep’​

FORMER Neighbours star Miranda Fryer's devastated family say her heart may have failed in her sleep.
The actress - who played Sky Mangel in the show as a child - died at the age of 34 at her home in Melbourne on January 6.
Actress Miranda Fryer has died at the age of 34
Actress Miranda Fryer has died at the age of 34
The child star played the on-screen daughter of  Joe Mangel (Mark Little) and Kerry Bishop (Linda Hartley-Clark) on the show
The child star played the on-screen daughter of Joe Mangel (Mark Little) and Kerry Bishop (Linda Hartley-Clark) on the showCredit: My 5
Miranda had wed her long-term partner Arthur Pothitis in November 2020.
Her cause of death has not yet been given, but her family revealed she had health issues with her heart before passing away in her sleep.
Writing on Facebook, Miranda's brother Jeremy said she went "peacefully".
"I am writing with the saddest of news. Last Thursday, around midday, MJ passed away," he wrote.
"It was completely unexpected, we are yet to know for sure what the cause was, but with our family history, it looks like her heart failed during her sleep. She went peacefully.
"MJ was a huge personality, it's going to be a different world without her."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...uten-footballer-love-note-split-fiance-eddie/
Miranda's mum Traci Hunter hailed her "the most wonderful daughter" in a heartbreaking tribute, describing her death as a "terrible shock".
"She just went to sleep and did not wake up. It is a terrible shock to us all," she told the Herald Sun.
"She was a truly kind loving person, almost too good to be true – obviously she was too good to be true as she has been taken from us so early.”
And in a statement posted online, Miranda's grief-stricken loved ones described her as "beautiful inside and out".
“True soulmates, Miranda and Arthur were making plans to start their family, when one day last week she went to sleep and never woke up. We do not know why,” her family said.
“She had had some health issues with her heart, maybe her beautiful persona was just too good for this world of ours.

'BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT'​

"We, who all loved her so much, shall treasure the memories she has left us with and mourn our loss forever.
“A beautiful child, stunning teenager, beautiful inside, and out … a woman, with so much love and happiness given and received. So many friends, so much still to offer this world, gone.”
Miranda's family confirmed to TV Tonight that the ex-Neighbours star died on January 6.
She began the role of Sky - on-screen daughter of Joe Mangel, played by Mark Little, and Kerry Bishop, portrayed by Linda Hartley-Clark - at just 18 months old in 1989 for a three-year stint.
The character was later reintroduced in 2003 as a teenager, played by Stephanie McIntosh.
Miranda had studied to be a nurse and was due to start a postgraduate position at Monash Hospital in the neuroscience department in February after recently finishing her degree.
Miranda on her wedding day in November 2020 with mum Traci Hunter
Miranda on her wedding day in November 2020 with mum Traci Hunter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I always took “average” to mean the following: Say you have three numbers, 132,147 & 156. Add the three together and divide by three and get an average of 145. Is that wrong?
"Average" can be the most deceptive word you can imagine. Carlin's bon mot is clever... but, nope.

If you are standing with one bare foot on a block of ice and the other on the burner of a stove, on the average, you are comfortable.

If the graph of the range of intelligence of humans were able to be plotted correctly in a straight rising line and not a bell curve, THEN Carlin's quip would be spot on.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
"Average" is "the best of the worst" or the "Worst of the best"

I'm just happy to be "far above average" in every way

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"Average" is "the best of the worst" or the "Worst of the best"

I'm just happy to be "far above average" in every way

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”​

― George Carlin

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

"Average" can be the most deceptive word you can imagine. Carlin's bon mot is clever... but, nope.
I get the average angle. It's understandable and clever and George makes it funny.

But the quote has other issues. Stupider? Yes, it's a word but sounds stupid. Not the word I would choose when deriding something as stupid. Kind of like funner.

One more thing: In my view, 'stupid' is just as absolute as 'on' and 'off'- pregnant or not. It's either one or the other and does not lend itself to gradation.

Carry on.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
EU president has died:

The jab... It don't care who you are...

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 7.58.26 AM.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
reap what you SOW... hate those memes with bad English... perhaps HALF of them...
Look a the pic again. Death is sitting at a Sewing Machine. Not bad English, a play on words.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
'Tis an Aussie colloquialism GH; to cark it is to die.
The benefits of being a international message board. Local Lingo definitions.
Working level Brits use the phrase " Roll me over and fuck me dead".
I hadn't heard that on this side of the pond.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lots of tucker around here. But Aussies never say "fourteen"... it comes out "vordeen".

I have trouble saying "hame" when I am talking of "home".

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of tucker around here. But Aussies never say "fourteen"... it comes out "vordeen".

I have trouble saying "hame" when I am talking of "home".

Or the city of "Melbin."

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Wonder how many jabs it took to kill him. I'm starting to think that they are working their way towards one jab kills all.
That seems to be what they want.

I guess it is taking awhile for the total mass-formation psychosis to sink in.

Professor Desmit referenced the curious behavior of the 110-percent indoctrinated...my words, not his. But he discussed how the movement eventually starts cannibalizing itself - he cited Soviet officials in the Stalin years, who were denounced, arrested, sent to gulags and ordered executed. Many of these targets blamed themselves, choosing to believe their accusers' accusations than to accept the reality that they'd previously put faith in dishonest, murderous plotters.

That may be how it all winds down. Even as the Jabs become incontrovertibly connected with death, and show no benefit...the programmed "doctors" will continue to administer them...even to each other...because the alternate reality, that they were all duped and are accessories to genocide, is too psychologically crushing to face.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wonder how many jabs it took to kill him. I'm starting to think that they are working their way towards one jab kills all.
One jab killed at least one....

Ask Nurse Tiffany!!! I feel so bad for that poor girl! That could have been my daughter!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
BASEBALL STAR MOURNED

Jean Ramirez dead at 28 – Tampa Bay Rays star passes away suddenly as team mourn ‘caring teammate & friend’​

Cheyenne R. Ubiera
Jan 11 2022

JEAN Ramirez, bullpen catcher for the Tampa Bay Rays, suddenly died on Monday. He was 28.

His death was confirmed by the team on social media with an image of Ramirez and the words “In loving memory,”

Jean Ramirez suddenly passed away Monday at age 28
Jean Ramirez suddenly passed away Monday at age 28
Credit: AP

“The Rays baseball family mourns the loss of bullpen catcher Jean Ramirez,” read the tweet by the team.

Ramirez was described as an “incredible teammate and friend” by Rays manager Kevin Cash.

“He brought so much passion and energy each day to our clubhouse and bullpen, and his love for the Rays and baseball was evident to all who interacted with him.”

Erik Neander, President of Baseball Operations, said Ramirez “exuded so much joy in all he did, and his kind heart was a truly a gift to all.”

“We extend our deepest sympathy and condolences to Jean’s family.”

No other details were provided in the announcement of Ramirez’s passing.

the back story?

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 10.28.53 PM.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Imagine the lawsuits of lost earning potential if this can be traced to the jab.
fauci and gates making killintons look clean.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Imagine the lawsuits of lost earning potential if this can be traced to the jab.
fauci and gates making killintons look clean.

The lawsuits are coming. Considering the Oz govco already has the compensation scheme running for vaccine injury, it's only a matter of time.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Finally starting to take out those who really need taken out. Still waitin' for Herr Fauci's name appear here, and soon I hope.
I'd would rather not have to wait for mother nature to take them out if ya know what I mean

swinging noose.gif

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The Kourts are OWNED.

There's no justice coming out of there.

Justice will be what the wronged make it. Themselves.

Agreed, however it won't stop the lawsuits swamping the system, which could well break it...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I couldn't find the thread where the woman died in the nail salon after her cell phone flashed. At approx. 28 min. mark Clif High brings the subject up and sez another similar video posted of another victim: ( 28 Min. Mark)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I guess he didn't get the saline placebo. I wonder who he pissed off!
He was already à survivor of Leukemia, so the jabs couldn't have helped his immune system...

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Tragic: 38-Year-Old Athlete Dies after Suffering Heart Attack During Swim Portion at Ironman 70.3 Pucon (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 13, 2022

271665758_5052620911452102_5007708523092931030_n.jpg

The opening of the 2022 Ironman season at Ironman 70.3 Pucón, Chile resulted in a tragic death of a 38-year-old athlete. According to reports, the athlete suffered a heart attack while in the water.

The race had to stop after a co-athlete alerted the security personnel regarding the threatening situation of one of the athletes. The athlete received immediate medical treatment and was taken to a nearby hospital.

The identity of the athlete is not yet released to the public.

The organizer released their official statement regarding the tragic incident:

[Translation]: During the swimming circuit of the IRONMAN triathlon 70.3 Pucón triathlon today, one athlete received immediate medical and was transferred to a nearby hospital where he continued to receive treatment. This after the event’s security personnel were alerted.​
We are saddened to announce that the athlete passed away and our deepest condolences to the athlete’s family and friends. and friends of the athlete. In addition, we will continue to our support and respect their privacy as they go through this difficult time.​
We would like to thank the athlete who assisted the security personnel of the event and the first responders who worked quickly to provide medical support to the athlete.​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It’s the blue tint hair, distracts the facial differences