• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
GIF
Pronounced...
Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.14.10 AM.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I bow to those with technical ability. :computer:

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I continue to pronounce it with a hard G. I understand the inventor pronounced it like jif and that's why a lot of people say that is how it should be pronounced. Guess I am stubborn. I will let the choosy mom's choose JIF.

Unrelated example. The person who came up with the term UFO thought it should be pronounced as a single word like, like "Oofoe" instead of saying the letters.

Everyone who argues that we should all say JIF because that is how the inventor pronounced it can start saying Ufo instead of U F O if they please.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I read that, too.

But how did he get there? GIF is Graphic Interchange Format.

GRAPHIC.

Grrr...Aphic.

GIF. Guh-IF.

Graphic is not like Jim...or Jif.

So, how did he decide that?

Why do we honor that decision? It makes little sense, and now he's...out of the GIF.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Must be some of that geeky humor... "I'll throw this into the blogosphere just to mess with their heads!"

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I continue to pronounce it with a hard G. I understand the inventor pronounced it like jif and that's why a lot of people say that is how it should be pronounced. Guess I am stubborn. I will let the choosy mom's choose JIF.

Unrelated example. The person who came up with the term UFO thought it should be pronounced as a single word like, like "Oofoe" instead of saying the letters.

Everyone who argues that we should all say JIF because that is how the inventor pronounced it can start saying Ufo instead of U F O if they please.
If he meant JIF, instead of GIF, he should have spelled it right.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Damn sorry to post this one.

Taylor Hawkins, best known as the drummer for the Foo Fighters passed away.

Rock and metal musicians immediately started sharing kind words for the late Taylor Hawkins after it emerged that the Foo Fighters drummer had died at the age of 50 on Friday (March 25).

The Dave Grohl-led rock band revealed the sad news in a message that night.

An influx of memorials from across the music world went to show the drummer's importance to rock. See many of them down toward the bottom of this post.

Rockers Nickelback said, "In utter disbelief at the news of Taylor Hawkins. Our deepest condolences to his family, his bandmates, his team, his friends and everyone that was ever touched by the music he created with [Foo Fighters, Morissette] and so many others. This is so incredibly sad."

Journeyman drummer Mike Portnoy relayed, "In absolute shock and disbelief over the the passing of Taylor Hawkins. I've always had so much admiration for him. Amazing drummer and a gem of a guy who was always fun to be around. I’m absolutely gutted… my deepest condolences to his bandmates and family."

Read More: Rockers Mourn the Loss of Foo Fighters Drummer Taylor Hawkins | https://loudwire.com/taylor-hawkins...react/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

https://loudwire.com/taylor-hawkins-death-foo-fighters-rockers-mourn-musicians-react/

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Damn sorry to post this one.

Taylor Hawkins, best known as the drummer for the Foo Fighters passed away.

https://loudwire.com/taylor-hawkins-death-foo-fighters-rockers-mourn-musicians-react/
I can't find a cause of death. Anyone see that?

Anyway, no fucks to give here...you reap what you sow in this world.

Quoted: "don't feel bad for them, feel bad for the fans who took the jab because the band insisted on it to attend their shows"

1648304968229.png

None of us can escape karma!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Quoted: "don't feel bad for them, feel bad for the fans who took the jab because the band insisted on it to attend their shows"
Yep, when they obviously DON'T announce it you instantly think it's the JAB....

Then they announce the vax proof... and you know they were fully jabbed themselves!

They "foo'd" up royally....

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What drug? Pfizer?

Somehow, someone who's age 50 or so, and been a celebutard a long while...isn't so likely to take it over the edge in a hotel room. Yes, it has happened; but once you get past the Big Five-Oh, you're cruising, in mindset.

I think this is a new mediuh cover for Jab deaths. Facts don't matter, anymore. What matters is that the objective and the Narrative are held up and protected.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Heroin - partying too hard... he backed off big time after that. (check 1st article)

heroin seems way safer than Pfizer to ne

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Paywall...

Rothschild head of M&A for Australia Chris Forman dies, 48​

Anthony Macdonald, Sarah Thompson and Kanika Sood
Mar 24, 2022 – 3.27pm

Senior Australian investment banker Chris Forman has died. He was 48.

It is understood Forman, a managing director at Rothschild & Co and head of mergers and acquisitions for Australia, passed away peacefully and unexpectedly in his sleep early on Wednesday morning.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

View attachment 252017

None of us can escape karma!
Nothing of value lost. All Pedo Joe supporters I would bet. Rest need to go join him.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

REST IN PEACE FOO FIGHTERS TAYLOR HAWKINS. DEAD AT AGE 50. BUT WHY?!?!?​

Update: Could be drugs, a habit I thought Hawkins had kicked. My bet is that is ALSO vax related.
https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/taylor-hawkins-death-may-be-tied-to-drugs-police/

Update 2: NOTE: If Taylor consumed cocaine as is being propagated by the MSM, that is unlikely to be the sole cause of his death.... Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle (myocardium).
"Local reports said hotel staff called the emergency services after Hawkins SUFFERED CHEST PAINS but he was already dead by the time medical responders arrived. Foo Fighters had been scheduled to play at a concert in the Colombian capital."

Unless we find out this was due to an overdose or a tragic accident unrelated to the vax, my inclination is to suspect that the very untimely death of 50-year old Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins was likely the result of him taking the Covid jabs. The Foo Fighters required proof of Covid vaccination to attend their concerts. God rest Taylor's soul.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Paywall...

Rothschild head of M&A for Australia Chris Forman dies, 48​

Anthony Macdonald, Sarah Thompson and Kanika Sood
Mar 24, 2022 – 3.27pm

It is understood Forman, a managing director at Rothschild & Co and head of mergers and acquisitions for Australia, passed away peacefully and unexpectedly in his sleep early on Wednesday morning.

Copy/pasta

Rothschild & Co CEO for Australia, Marshall Baillieu, notified staff on Thursday.

“We are deeply saddened by Chris’ passing,” Baillieu said in a statement.

“He was a close colleague and friend to all of us at Rothschild & Co, as well as amongst clients and the wider community. Our thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.”

Forman spent 18 years at Rothschild, rising to the ranks of managing director and head of its M&A practice, based in the firm’s Sydney office.

He was regarded as one of the top oil and gas sector bankers in the country.

In the past 12 months, he advised Oil Search’s board on its bid from Santos, Senex Energy on its $885 million sale to POSCO International and Hancock Energy, and Woodside Petroleum on its $US3.6 billion Pluto Train 2 selldown.

Baillieu said Forman was a highly skilled and successful adviser, and an “outstanding mentor and loyal friend” to those inside the wider Rothschild & Co global network.

Forman is survived by his wife and three sons.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
By George, "gym" makes a genuine gentle genius gentleman gerrymandering germane geometry of giraffes that generally can be addressed by a giant gesture for genesis of a gist to genuflect a gigantic gypsy giro with gingivitis.

(*pant, puf*)

just a generalization -- a generic generational genus.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
By George, "gym" makes a genuine gentle genius gentleman gerrymandering germane geometry of giraffes that generally can be addressed by a giant gesture for genesis of a gist to genuflect a gigantic gypsy giro with gingivitis.

(*pant, puf*)

Good grief, Gatsby, gonna gag gigantly!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
all of the good drummers die young. that's why ringo lives on...............................

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
all of the good drummers die young. that's why ringo lives on...............................

Ringo has a talent for always playing with the best musicians available

His Ringo’s All Star bands were always first rate

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I sat down at the drums once.

Once.

It was not a good day.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ringo has a talent for always playing with the best musicians available

His Ringo’s Allstate bands were always first rate
He can afford it, and who would turn him down if asked ?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

(*pant, puf*)

That's a mouthful... You can say that again!

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey, people slag Ringo, but he was the first Beatle to put out a solo album Sentimental Journey, in 1970. Not bad, and WAY better than some of the tripe John and Yoko put out.

Ringo also had the best looking wife too.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
It don’t come easy. Pretty good song for a crappy drummer.

I agree it’s a great tune and perfect for his vocals, Ringo has full writing credit but Harrison wrote it and handed it to him finished for final vocals (he did an outline lead) and the horns

also like yellow submarine. As a fan, I like that he doesn’t take himself too seriously. He didn’t write that either but he nails the vocals

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Ringo also had the best looking wife too.

I would say Patty Boyd Harrison was slightly prettier than Barbara Bach. Patty Boyd also had 3 #1 hits written about her with Something being probably the greatest rock ballad of all time.

wastrel

Mr. Negative
Site Supporter
Reaction score
in the dark, probably being eaten by a grue
Hey, people slag Ringo, but he was the first Beatle to put out a solo album Sentimental Journey, in 1970. Not bad, and WAY better than some of the tripe John and Yoko put out.
Before Ringo, the band was playing in caves in Germany. After Ringo, world-wide superstardom.

Draw your own conclusions. ;)

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score