• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Before Ringo, the band was playing in CAVES in Germany. After Ringo, world-wide superstardom.

Draw your own conclusions. ;)

Caveman, that was a great movie. Barbie was in it, too.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not dead....yet~

1648430307155.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Guess what...?

SarahBeth Hartlage – 36 Year Old Louisville Doctor & Department Leader of COVID Vaccine Distribution Has Died Unexpectedly​

In an announcement on Twitter by Governor Andy Beshear this afternoon:

“Dr. SarahBeth Hartlage helped save thousands of lives through her tireless and heroic efforts leading vaccinations in Louisville. Britainy and I are sorry to hear of her unexpected passing and we are holding her family, @LouisvilleMetro and @LouMetroHealth in our prayers.”

screenshot-twitter.com-2022.03.18-21_34_17.png

“Dr. Hartlage will be remembered in our community as a deeply compassionate, inspirational leader who made a switch to public health in the middle of a historic public health crisis, and took command of an amazing team of city workers and volunteers to vaccinate tens of thousands of people in a previously unthinkably short amount of time,” Mayor Greg Fischer wrote in a news release.

“We are stunned and deeply saddened by the sudden and unexpected passing of Dr. SarahBeth Hartlage,” Dr. Sarah Moyer, director of public health and wellness wrote. “Our hearts and prayers are with her family as well as the many employees, partners and volunteers who have worked closely with her over the past two years.”

screenshot-twitter.com-2022.03.18-21_55_05.png

“We are stunned and deeply saddened by the sudden and unexpected passing of Dr. SarahBeth Hartlage. Our hearts and prayers are with her family as well as the many employees, partners and volunteers who have worked closely with her over the past two years. We are so grateful for the opportunity to have known and worked with her. As a result of her leadership, knowledge and planning, thousands of our Louisville residents received life-saving COVID-19 vaccines.” – Dr. Sarah Moyer, Director, Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and WellnessRemembering Dr. Hartlage.
  • 1: Talking to the recipient of the 100,000 dose at LouVax.
  • 2: Addressing the media during the briefings at LouVax.
  • 3: Offers final remarks before closing LouVax.
  • 4: Inspecting the arrival of the pediatric doses of Pfizer vaccines.
  • 5: At Americana with volunteers during the 20th visit.
screenshot-www.facebook.com-2022.03.18-22_59_36.png

Sarah Beth Hartlage proclaims herself as the Queen of the COVID Vaccine Per her twitter profile.

screenshot-twitter.com-2022.03.18-21_42_10.png
screenshot-twitter.com-2022.03.18-21_38_10.png

I’m a physician, public health director & #CovidVaccine expert. My parents, siblings, grandparents, + spouse are all vaccinated.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Don't know where to put this... but Bruce Willis is apparently going senile... (edit=aphasia) affliction allegedly most often "following a stroke"...

Chalk it up to the jabs?...

Won't be seeing him in any more movies, I suppose... and perhaps will earn a spot in this thread soon...

(Edit 2
My favorite film with him is
The 5th Element)

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Don't know where to put this... but Bruce Willis is apparently going senile... (some other term in article, was it "apoxia"? not sure) - affliction allegedly most often "following a stroke"...

Won't be seeing him in any more movies, I suppose... and perhaps will earn a spot in this thread soon...

The term is “aphasia,” I believe. It effects cognitive ability and makes it difficult to communicate. I was really sad to hear it. I’ve always liked Bruce in the movies and he’s made my life better, because of his modest acting ability and awesome, smirky sarcasim and good natured personality. I watch Die Hard 1-4, over and over and don’t get tired of it. DH5 is OK, but not great. He’s been in a lot of fun movies; Armageddon, Hostage, Last Man Standing, Hart’s War, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable (love that movie). Plus, he’s had the good sense not to piss off his fan base with stupid, leftist politics. Well, at least he’s not dead yet.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't know where to put this... but Bruce Willis is apparently going senile... (some other term in article, was it "apoxia"? not sure) - affliction allegedly most often "following a stroke"...

I've seen enough of him in the movies

wastrel

Mr. Negative
Site Supporter
Reaction score
in the dark, probably being eaten by a grue

Supposedly the reason Willis has, in the past few years, been in a lot of low-rent movies where he basically makes just a very brief appearance, is because the aphasia made it difficult for him to remember and speak his lines. So apparently this started affecting him before all the jabs started.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Could actually be a blood clot mini stroke....

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Could be a lot of things

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That makes my Beautiful Witch quite sad.

Her longtime girlpal since High School's son is Johnny Messner: He is/was best buds with Bruce Willis.

1648757301529.png

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ringo has a talent for always playing with the best musicians available

His Ringo’s All Star bands were always first rate

Koo

Hey, people slag Ringo, but he was the first Beatle to put out a solo album Sentimental Journey, in 1970. Not bad, and WAY better than some of thethe tripe John and Yoko ...put out.

It don’t come easy. Pretty good song for a crappy drummer.

Ringo has a talent for always playing with the best musicians available

His Ringo’s All Star bands were always first rate
When Ringo heard they might record with a "click track" he responded with.., " but I'M the fucking click track!!"
Always liked him. He sat around the studio alot waiting for the others to get a song together then finally putting his part in.

Barbara Bach is way more attractive than Patty Boyd, even today! Clapton fell in love with her. At a party George said are you coming home with me or going with him? She went with Clapton. Before George died he and Clapton remained close friends, even said they were "husband in laws". George fared better with his last wife and Clapton broke with Patty not long after "Layla". Eric's current wife has 3 girls with him...not sure where Boyd is but gravity is winning...wink, wink.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Supposedly the reason Willis has, in the past few years, been in a lot of low-rent movies where he basically makes just a very brief appearance, is because the aphasia made it difficult for him to remember and speak his lines. So apparently this started affecting him before all the jabs started.
Yep... don't think the jabs were available yet when he started showing signs of senility on a set in July 2020...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
ab67616d0000b27369cb95b24da016b99fd0ff1e.jpeg

Roland White (April 23, 1938 - April 1, 2022) was an American bluegrass music artist, performing principally on the mandolin.

roland-white-1.jpg

There are not many sectors of bluegrass music that weren’t at one point or another touched by the work of mandolin player Roland White. The brother of fellow bluegrass legend and later country rocker Clarence White, an original member of The Kentucky Colonels, an acolyte of Bill Monroe in his Bluegrass Boys, a founding member of Lester Flatt’s Nashville Grass, not to mention his later years in The Country Gazette and the famed Nashville Bluegrass Band, Roland White’s mandolin appeared all across the bluegrass catalog.

Roland White was born April 23rd, 1938 in Madawaska, Maine at the very tip top of the state to a musical family of French Canadian stock. They moved to Burbank, California in 1955, and a couple of years later the three brothers of Roland, Eric, and Clarence were performing together regularly under the name The Country Boys. Though they began mostly as a folk-oriented string band, it was Roland getting his hands on the recordings of Bill Monroe that had the trio juicing up their rhythm, and veering into bluegrass.

Being based in the Los Angeles made The Country Boys unique, influential, and ultimately, foundational to the emergence of bluegrass on the West Coast. They appeared in movies, performed on The Andy Griffith Show, and by 1963 were going under the name of The Kentucky Colonels, setting the folk scene in California on fire, spirited forward by Roland’s mandolin, and Clarence’s flatpicking.

During the height of The Kentucky Colonels, Roland took two years away to serve in the US Army, and actually missed appearing on the band’s first album. Nonetheless, numerous live recordings later in their career had bluegrass fans and fellow pickers admiring Roland White’s mandolin style heavily influenced by Bill Monroe.

As it turns out, when The Kentucky Colonels disbanded around 1967, Roland White would go on to work for Monroe after the Father of Bluegrass was booked at a week-long residency in L.A. and his band was stuck back in Texas with a broke down bus. Looking for bluegrass pickers in the area, Roland stepped up. Obviously, Monroe could play the mandolin just fine, so Roland played guitar, and won a spot in the Bluegrass Boys where he remained for three years. The job also facilitated Roland White’s move from California to Nashville.

In 1969 when the Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs breakup sent reverberations throughout the bluegrass world, Roland White saw the opportunity to jump back on the mandolin, playing for Lester Flatt’s The Nashville Grass. The time in Bill Monroe’s Bluegrass Boys had served White well, perfecting his mandolin skills after sharing the stage with Monroe on so many nights.

Now both Roland White and his younger brother Clarence had forged legendary names all their own—Clarence from being a member of The Byrds, and helping to develop the B-Bender guitar that was able to mimic the sounds of a steel guitar from a shoulder-slung instrument. (Note: Marty Stuart still owns and plays Clarence’s legendary B-Bender guitar). But Clarence was ready to get back to his roots, so he formed a band with Roland called The White Brothers.

The White Brothers could have been one of the most legendary pairings in country music history. But unfortunately, the project was cut short when Clarence White was killed by a drunk driver in an auto accident in July of 1973. The live recordings of the brother duo show just how much both players had evolved and mastered their instruments since their time together in the Kentucky Colonels. The death of Gram Parsons two months later put another dagger in the heart of the California country scene, but also helped influence the formation of another legendary bluegrass outfit, The Country Gazette.

Born out of the ashes of The Flying Burrito Brothers by fiddler Byron Berline and bassist/guitarist Roger Bush (Roland taught Bush how to play bass), The Country Gazette would become a staple of bluegrass music for some 20 years. Roland White quit The Country Gazette in 1989 to join the generically-titled, but terribly important Nashville Bluegrass Band, which saw some of the greatest pickers in Music City flow through its ranks like Stuart Duncan. The group also received numerous Grammy nominations over the years.

Roland White saw bluegrass develop on both sides of the American continent. He watched it go from an offshoot of folk and old-time to its own full-blown genre. Roland witnessed bluegrass influence popular folk rock music, country, and country rock. And Roland White heavily influenced the popularization of the bluegrass medium himself on both the East and West Coast, and all points in between.

Roland White died on Friday, April 1st. He was 83 years old.
© 2021 Saving Country Music

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 8

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This happened... in June

Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 1.48.27 PM.png

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I didn't know Bobby Rydell was still around. Well, he isn't anymore. RIP Mr Rydell, dead at 79......

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bobby Rydell "Volare"​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Add another one to the killinton death list

1649375644714.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
another Pedo trying to snatch a little girl gets his plan interrupted

Fuck around and find out x 2.

I've seen both of these in the past. The first one I had never seen with the audio on. I was really shocked to hear the dude yell out in pain and with his final death moans. Just shocking. I had read previously that the blonde woman who shot him was an off duty police woman. I also hadn't notice before that his shirt had the # 13 on the back. I guess that "lucky" number didn't work out for him on his final day on earth.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fuck around and find out x 2.
... I had read previously that the blonde woman who shot him was an off duty police woman. ...

Judging from how confidently she reacted to the guy and the way she went about her business, after she shot him, I would assume she’s a cop. It looked like she knew exactly what she was doing.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I had read previously that the blonde woman who shot him was an off duty police woman.

She obviously knew what she was doing with a gun. Note her locating his gun and moving out of his way after he had fallen. Then she props her leg up on his back like a hunter over a killed wild beast.

Appropriate, LOL...

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ann-Margret in her prime was my idea of the perfect women's body and still is

I will not disagree with your expert assessment, Shoot. She was fine, long after her prime, in my opinion.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She has a point... or two....

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Frankly she was before my time but that scene where she completely strips and re-dresses and the camera work just barely hiding things must have driven teenage (and older) males right out of their minds.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Frankly she was before my time but that scene where she completely strips and re-dresses and the camera wirk just barely hiding things must have drive teenage (and older) males right out of their minds.

That was a pretty cute scene and little song. I never saw that one.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
16 yo?... uh... jailbait today !!!

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score