• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Rob Kirby , One of the better analyst in Gold & Silver market has passed away. Rest In Peace Rob.
Here is a tribute to Rob of one of his previous interviews:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Rob Kirby knew

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I always liked him. Even emailed him a few questions about articles he had written. Answered them like we were sitting at a restaurant having coffee.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I’m sure AM was older than 16, when she made that little movie.
Looked it up, she was 21 so no guilty feelings. 80 now, wow!
Just read she was married once for 50 years until widowed a few years ago. That's pretty cool, especially for long term famous people like herself.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Reports say it was a dump truck

RIP: Dwayne Haskins, Steelers quarterback passes away after being hit by truck at 24​

Dwayne Haskins no more​

Author: Team IWMBuzz
10 Apr,2022 10:54:20

RIP: Dwayne Haskins, Steelers quarterback passes away after being hit by truck at 24

Areally sad and heartbreaking news coming in.

As per the latest reports in USA Today, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins unfortunately passed away on Saturday morning after he was hit by a dump truck near Fort Lauderdale in Florida. He was just 24 when he breathed his last. As per reports in the media, Haskins was walking on a “limited access facility (highway/expressway) for unknown reasons” around 6:37 a.m. The FHP said he was attempting to cross westbound lanes of Interstate 595 when he was hit by a dump truck. He was pronounced dead at the scene, per the FHP, and traffic homicide investigators were on the scene.

Our sincere condolences to the family of the lost soul and may the departed soul rest in peace. For updates, stay tuned to IWMBuzz.com

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Reports say it was a dump truck

RIP: Dwayne Haskins, Steelers quarterback passes away after being hit by truck at 24​

Dwayne Haskins no more​

Author: Team IWMBuzz
10 Apr,2022 10:54:20

RIP: Dwayne Haskins, Steelers quarterback passes away after being hit by truck at 24

Areally sad and heartbreaking news coming in.

As per the latest reports in USA Today, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins unfortunately passed away on Saturday morning after he was hit by a dump truck near Fort Lauderdale in Florida. He was just 24 when he breathed his last. As per reports in the media, Haskins was walking on a “limited access facility (highway/expressway) for unknown reasons” around 6:37 a.m. The FHP said he was attempting to cross westbound lanes of Interstate 595 when he was hit by a dump truck. He was pronounced dead at the scene, per the FHP, and traffic homicide investigators were on the scene.

Our sincere condolences to the family of the lost soul and may the departed soul rest in peace. For updates, stay tuned to IWMBuzz.com

I really don’t understand how this happened. This guy, from what I heard on the radio, was on the highway and his car broke down, so he attempts to cross the highway and was hit by a truck. How does a young, very fit and I assume fast and agile young man, not see and avoid oncoming traffic? Drugs, maybe?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How does a young, very fit and I assume fast and agile young man, not see and avoid oncoming traffic? Drugs, maybe?
I hear about it all the time. At least once a Month it seems. Imho, it's cultural more than anything.

There's a certain demographic or subset of people who, for some unknown reason are convinced that it's better/easier/quicker to cross the freeway than to walk down to the next bridge or underpass.
....and I'm not talking about race here, but moreso just the person's mix of laziness and intelligence.
They think, "next bridge is a long walk and the gas station that has what I need is right there, just 8 lanes away.
....as they turn their head to look at on-coming traffic while contemplating a terrible decision to play a real-life game of Frogger.

A dumptruck comin' down the freeway towards ya is typically going a lot faster than it may at first glance appear to be going.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hey Ben, get back here. We just had a sudden vacancy at QB so you can't retire just yet bro!!!

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
....and I'm not talking about race here, but moreso just the person's mix of laziness and intelligence.
From my experience, virtually any time someone is walking down the middle of a street lined with sidewalks, it actually is about race.

I'd bet $50 to a used mousetrap on it every time.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
From my experience, virtually any time someone is walking down the middle of a street lined with sidewalks, it actually is about race.

The question on everyone's mind...

Was the dump truck driver white?

If so....RACISM!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Absolutely. That's been my observation too.
...but that's on city streets.

There are no sidewalks on freeways, and he was crossing, not walking down the freeway.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I never really cared for his humor, but RIP buddy.

FQKra_PXIAkB5rc
Never was a big fan for a few reasons

90s comedians are dropping like flies lately!

1649798259238.png

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
He was annoying but he was fun to watch at the same time

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gilbert Gottfried, the Brooklyn-born comedian with an unmistakable, shrill voice, died on Tuesday afternoon at the age of 67. The cause was complications from a rare disorder known as Myotonic Dystrophy type II, according to a statement that his friend and publicist, Glenn Schwartz, gave to NBC News,
"We are heartbroken to announce the passing of our beloved Gilbert Gottfried after a long illness," his family wrote in a statement posted on the actor’s Twitter account. "In addition to being the most iconic voice in comedy, Gilbert was a wonderful husband, brother, friend and father to his two young children. Although today is a sad day for all of us, please keep laughing as loud as possible in Gilbert's honor.”

Gottfried got his start performing stand-up in New York clubs in the early ‘70s, eventually earning a reputation as the comedian’s comedian. In 1980, he was hired by Saturday Night Live where he met Eddie Murphy. A few years later the two comedians joined forces for Beverly Hills Cop II with Gottfried turning in a scene-stealing performance as business manager Sidney Bernstein. Several major roles followed including parts in Problem Child and Look Who’s Talking Too.

Along the way, Gottfried’s high-pitched, scratchy voice became his calling card, eventually leading to Disney hiring him to lend his famous squawk to Iago, the villainous parrot in Aladdin. Gottfried followed up the massive success of Aladdin with more voice-over work. In the early 2000s he began a long stint as Afflac Insurance’s mascot duck. He returned to television around the same time and was a regular on the game show Hollywood Squares and frequently appeared as a guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Upon hearing the news of Gottfried’s death, friends and colleagues took to social media to reflect on the actor and his legacy. Actor and comedian Jason Alexander tweeted “Gilbert Gottfried made me laugh at times when laughter did not come easily. What a gift. I did not know him well but I loved what he shared with me. My best wishes and sympathy to his family.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...th-an-unmistakable-squawk-has-died/ar-AAW9xjz

A Deluge Of Jokes: Gilbert talks about his 10-year stint as the voice of the Aflac duck and how his tweets regarding the 2011 Japan tsunami cost him the lucrative job.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Gilbert Gottfried, the Brooklyn-born comedian with an unmistakable, shrill voice, died on Tuesday afternoon at the age of 67. The cause was complications from a rare disorder known as Myotonic Dystrophy type II, according to a statement that his friend and publicist, Glenn Schwartz, gave to NBC News,
"We are heartbroken to announce the passing of our beloved Gilbert Gottfried after a long illness," his family wrote in a statement posted on the actor’s Twitter account. "In addition to being the most iconic voice in comedy, Gilbert was a wonderful husband, brother, friend and father to his two young children. Although today is a sad day for all of us, please keep laughing as loud as possible in Gilbert's honor.”

Gottfried got his start performing stand-up in New York clubs in the early ‘70s, eventually earning a reputation as the comedian’s comedian. In 1980, he was hired by Saturday Night Live where he met Eddie Murphy. A few years later the two comedians joined forces for Beverly Hills Cop II with Gottfried turning in a scene-stealing performance as business manager Sidney Bernstein. Several major roles followed including parts in Problem Child and Look Who’s Talking Too.

Along the way, Gottfried’s high-pitched, scratchy voice became his calling card, eventually leading to Disney hiring him to lend his famous squawk to Iago, the villainous parrot in Aladdin. Gottfried followed up the massive success of Aladdin with more voice-over work. In the early 2000s he began a long stint as Afflac Insurance’s mascot duck. He returned to television around the same time and was a regular on the game show Hollywood Squares and frequently appeared as a guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Upon hearing the news of Gottfried’s death, friends and colleagues took to social media to reflect on the actor and his legacy. Actor and comedian Jason Alexander tweeted “Gilbert Gottfried made me laugh at times when laughter did not come easily. What a gift. I did not know him well but I loved what he shared with me. My best wishes and sympathy to his family.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...th-an-unmistakable-squawk-has-died/ar-AAW9xjz

A Deluge Of Jokes: Gilbert talks about his 10-year stint as the voice of the Aflac duck and how his tweets regarding the 2011 Japan tsunami cost him the lucrative job.

The guy could tell dirty jokes better than anyone, that's for sure

Long battle huh???
FWIW

1649802630718.png

Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I would have said up until a particular point that Gottfried's humor was crap but I guess I never really saw him just bits where he's being annoying.
I was watching Larry King one night when he was a guest. Larry made an error and Gottfried picked up on it. He riddled King about it and had him so irate he couldn't hide it. Dang funny out of nowhere.
Larry tried to give the name of a caller but messed it up and said the caller was Gilbert Gottfried.
Gilbert says something like, ' yes Larry, I have left the building and am calling myself. Hello, caller am I there? Kept on about turning his radio down so he could hear himself etc.
Larry's eyes were on fire and he was shaking mad.
One of the funniest moments I've seen on tv.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I would have said up until a particular point that Gottfried's humor was crap but I guess I never really saw him just bits where he's being annoying.
I was watching Larry King one night when he was a guest. Larry made an error and Gottfried picked up on it. He riddled King about it and had him so irate he couldn't hide it. Dang funny out of nowhere.
Larry tried to give the name of a caller but messed it up and said the caller was Gilbert Gottfried.
Gilbert says something like, ' yes Larry, I have left the building and am calling myself. Hello, caller am I there? Kept on about turning his radio down so he could hear himself etc.
Larry's eyes were on fire and he was shaking mad.
One of the funniest moments I've seen on tv.
He did Gilbert Dice Clay on Cher's grandma, a.k.a. Howard Stern. Was quite entertaining.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Was wondering if he got the jab... apparently he did and that did him in....

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seems likely, doesn't it? People in top physical condition dying of heart attacks. The new normal.
Cedric McMillan, a world-class bodybuilder and former U.S. Army instructor at Fort Jackson in South Carolina, died earlier this week, according to multiple reports. He was 44.

Generation Iron and RXMuscle both reported McMillan's death. According to Generation Iron, McMillan suffered a heart attack while he was working out on a treadmill.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I Pray Fauci et al, get tried for crimes against humanity. SPoS.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I would much prefer we go straight to the hangings!
Yeah, But this is a 'Kinder/Gentler World" outside Big Pharma, Big Gov. and the CDC.....

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah, But this is a 'Kinder/Gentler World" outside Big Pharma, Big Gov. and the CDC.....
Fark that! It's past time that the people go postal on these asswipes! Hunt them down like dogs and hang them from the nearest oak tree, then move on to the next!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I Pray Fauci et al, get tried for crimes against humanity. SPoS.
Yeah, me, too.

Maybe some of them will pay. But Fow Chee...he's 81 years old. Doesn't look it...he's probably got a deal with Satan...but he is.

If charges were filed on him TODAY, his money and his legal team, could snarl up the system to last longer than his natural life. Ten years, easily. He wouldn't even need to ask for a pardon - he'll die, free, under investigation.

It is what it is. There simply is no justice.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would much prefer we go straight to the hangings!
I keep hearing, we need Trump back.

Well, that would be immeasurably better than what we have. But IMHO, there's no longer a legal, peaceable way to rein this madness in.

We don't need Trump. We need an Augusto Pinochet; and we need plenty of volunteers to do the...cleaning up.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If charges were filed on him TODAY, his money and his legal team, could snarl up the system to last longer than his natural life. Ten years, easily. He wouldn't even need to ask for a pardon - he'll die, free, under investigation.
Exactly my point when I say lets get right to the hangings. What these people have done to destroy so many lives and families is already well known

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Well, that would be immeasurably better than what we have. But IMHO, there's no longer a legal, peaceable way to rein this madness in.

We don't need Trump. We need an Augusto Pinochet; and we need plenty of volunteers to do the...cleaning up.
helocommiekek.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I'd be willing to help make the mess. I'm lousy at cleaning up.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
just cover them with dirt and call it a day
Still need a strong stomach.

I've killed people, on the railroad. Two of them...a drunken couple, fighting on the tracks. Man and woman. Lived in the projects in Erie, PA; bar was on the other side of the tracks.

Easter morning, 2000. I am not kidding.

They were drunk, drunk in the morning on a Sunday; were at the local welfare bar, fighting, five minutes before. The woman, with an inspiration for melodrama, apparently decided she would show her man. By killing herself in front of the approaching train.

She showed him, alright. He got cut in half, trying to pull her off.

My conductor that day, was an old head - and a ghoul. He was going to retire that week...Val, his name was. Valentine. Old-school Italian; nice guy to work with. But I swear, he must have had an erection, as we got stopped and he readied to go back there.

I had one look at the pilot/snowplow on the front of my engine, and barfed. Splattered with brain matter and some ripped clothing, stuck into weld points and cracks. I knew nothing of those people; they were acting stupid and got theirs; but I didn't want to see it or deal with it or with the Erie cops for two hours.

To today's situation: I could hypothetically give the order to feed this tyranny-loving scum into the trench graves or the chipper or out the door of the helicopter. DOING it, mowing people down with a machine gun, is another matter.

Lily-livered girly-mon, that's me. I'll own it.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Still need a strong stomach.

I've killed people, on the railroad. Two of them...a drunken couple, fighting on the tracks. Man and woman. Lived in the projects in Erie, PA; bar was on the other side of the tracks.

Easter morning, 2000. I am not kidding.

They were drunk, drunk in the morning on a Sunday; were at the local welfare bar, fighting, five minutes before. The woman, with an inspiration for melodrama, apparently decided she would show her man. By killing herself in front of the approaching train.

She showed him, alright. He got cut in half, trying to pull her off.

My conductor that day, was an old head - and a ghoul. He was going to retire that week...Val, his name was. Valentine. Old-school Italian; nice guy to work with. But I swear, he must have had an erection, as we got stopped and he readied to go back there.

I had one look at the pilot/snowplow on the front of my engine, and barfed. Splattered with brain matter and some ripped clothing, stuck into weld points and cracks. I knew nothing of those people; they were acting stupid and got theirs; but I didn't want to see it or deal with it or with the Erie cops for two hours.

To today's situation: I could hypothetically give the order to feed this tyranny-loving scum into the trench graves or the chipper or out the door of the helicopter. DOING it, mowing people down with a machine gun, is another matter.

Lily-livered girly-mon, that's me. I'll own it.
Such is life CJ....some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug!

It seems from your description of the victims little to nothing of value was lost so I hope you haven't lost a lot of sleep over it

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

New Details Emerge In Death of Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins, Traffic Homicide Investigation Opened​

by RTM Staff
April 13, 2022

New Details Emerge In Death of Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins, Traffic Homicide Investigation Opened

Florida Highway Patrol has released new details into the death of 24-year-old NFL quarterback Dwayne Haskins and announced that a traffic homicide investigation has been opened.

It was first reported over the weekend that Haskins was struck by a dump truck when he was walking alongside I-595 in Broward County early Saturday morning, but it now appears Haskins was actually trying to cross the major highway for an “unknown” reason when he was struck, Penn Live reported:

The agency [Florida Highway Patrol] said that Haskins was attempting to cross the westbound lanes of I-595 in Broward County at 6:37 a.m. when he was struck by a dump truck. He was pronounced dead at the scene, according to multiple reports.

The Florida Highway Patrol said it is unknown why Haskins was attempting to cross the expressway, and that a traffic homicide investigation is open. The quarterback was reportedly in South Florida to work out with Steelers teammates after re-signing with the team back on March 11.

A traffic homicide investigation is now open into the death, highway patrol said, according to Penn Live.

Coaches and teammates of Haskins offered their condolences upon hearing about the tragedy.

“I am devastated and at a loss for words with the unfortunate passing of Dwayne Haskins,” Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said in a statement, The Daily Wire reported. “He quickly became part of our Steelers family upon his arrival in Pittsburgh and was one of our hardest workers, both on the field and in our community. Dwayne was a great teammate, but even more so a tremendous friend to so many. I am truly heartbroken.”​
“The world lost a great person today,” Steelers linebacker T.J. Watt posted to Twitter. “When Dwayne first walked into the locker room I could tell he was an upbeat guy. He was always making people smile, never taking life for granted. His impact on me will last…forever.”​

Commanders head coach Ron Rivera said he was “absolutely heartbroken to hear the news.”

“I know I speak for the rest of our team in saying he will be sorely missed,” Rivera wrote. “Our entire team is sending our heartfelt condolences and thoughts and prayers to the Haskins family at this time.”

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Cedric McMillan the bodybuilder died this week by heart attack. If you listen to his video he’s struggling to breathe they talk about Covid, which I suspect is code for vaxx injury