• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Flower is dead! I enjoyed watching him play back in the day

1650644114486.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
RINOs can never RIP, but adios you poster child for term limits.
All politicians can't all die soon enough for my liking

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
RINOs can never RIP, but adios you poster child for term limits.
Agreed but I’d call him neocon before rino.

never met a war he didn’t support

the whole lot of them can retire or croak as far as I’m concerned

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Politicians, Leaders Pay Tribute to Longtime GOP Senator Orrin Hatch​

BY MARGARET WEAVER ON 4/24/22

As news of the death of longtime GOP Senator Orrin G. Hatch of Utah spread Saturday evening, condolences and tributes poured in from across the political world.

Hatch, 88, died at 5:30 p.m. in Salt Lake City surrounded by his family, announced by the Hatch Foundation.

orrin-hatch-medal-freedom.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the whole lot of them can retire or croak as far as I’m concerned
I'm thinking they need some push to get them started....... like off a tall building.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Flower is dead! I enjoyed watching him play back in the day

View attachment 255410
Met him when he was making his comeback. One of the most decent people that has traversed this planet. Perfect human being, no, no one is. But a great man that took time to actually talk with people, sign autographs, take pictures, and yes have a drink with.

"The Flower" is gone along with Mike Bossy, great losses for the hockey world.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I keep hearing, we need Trump back.

Well, that would be immeasurably better than what we have. But IMHO, there's no longer a legal, peaceable way to rein this madness in.

We don't need Trump. We need an Augusto Pinochet; and we need plenty of volunteers to do the...cleaning up.
Maybe we need Putin more than President Trump?

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Still need a strong stomach.

I've killed people, on the railroad. Two of them...a drunken couple, fighting on the tracks. Man and woman. Lived in the projects in Erie, PA; bar was on the other side of the tracks.

Easter morning, 2000. I am not kidding.

They were drunk, drunk in the morning on a Sunday; were at the local welfare bar, fighting, five minutes before. The woman, with an inspiration for melodrama, apparently decided she would show her man. By killing herself in front of the approaching train.

She showed him, alright. He got cut in half, trying to pull her off.

My conductor that day, was an old head - and a ghoul. He was going to retire that week...Val, his name was. Valentine. Old-school Italian; nice guy to work with. But I swear, he must have had an erection, as we got stopped and he readied to go back there.

I had one look at the pilot/snowplow on the front of my engine, and barfed. Splattered with brain matter and some ripped clothing, stuck into weld points and cracks. I knew nothing of those people; they were acting stupid and got theirs; but I didn't want to see it or deal with it or with the Erie cops for two hours.

To today's situation: I could hypothetically give the order to feed this tyranny-loving scum into the trench graves or the chipper or out the door of the helicopter. DOING it, mowing people down with a machine gun, is another matter.

Lily-livered girly-mon, that's me. I'll own it.
Sorry man. That really sucks but everything happens for a reason.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still need a strong stomach.

I've killed people, on the railroad. Two of them...a drunken couple, fighting on the tracks. Man and woman. Lived in the projects in Erie, PA; bar was on the other side of the tracks.

Easter morning, 2000. I am not kidding.

They were drunk, drunk in the morning on a Sunday; were at the local welfare bar, fighting, five minutes before. The woman, with an inspiration for melodrama, apparently decided she would show her man. By killing herself in front of the approaching train.

She showed him, alright. He got cut in half, trying to pull her off.

My conductor that day, was an old head - and a ghoul. He was going to retire that week...Val, his name was. Valentine. Old-school Italian; nice guy to work with. But I swear, he must have had an erection, as we got stopped and he readied to go back there.

I had one look at the pilot/snowplow on the front of my engine, and barfed. Splattered with brain matter and some ripped clothing, stuck into weld points and cracks. I knew nothing of those people; they were acting stupid and got theirs; but I didn't want to see it or deal with it or with the Erie cops for two hours.

To today's situation: I could hypothetically give the order to feed this tyranny-loving scum into the trench graves or the chipper or out the door of the helicopter. DOING it, mowing people down with a machine gun, is another matter.

Lily-livered girly-mon, that's me. I'll own it.
you didn't kill those folks, don't ever believe for a second that you did. they made a choice, I know easy for me to sit here and tell you that, but it is the truth, and that's all I am going to say about it, I'm in your corner on this one.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
you didn't kill those folks, don't ever believe for a second that you did. they made a choice, I know easy for me to sit here and tell you that, but it is the truth, and that's all I am going to say about it, I'm in your corner on this one.
I won't argue about that, one way or the other. I certainly didn't have much volition in the events.

It's not guilt; it's revulsion. I'd feel about the same if someone walked into the locker room and blew his brains out, in front of me.

Suicide is one issue. Forcing others to look at it and deal with the aftermath, another.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Reputed federal informant, whistleblower found dead in L.A. after he's reported missing​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reputed-federal-informant-whistleblower-found-030844664.html

A reputed federal informant and whistleblower who went missing after he was reported to have turned over a trove of secret files about Deutsche Bank was found dead at a Los Angeles school this week, a police official said Wednesday.

The body of Valentin Broeksmit, 46, was found Monday at Woodrow Wilson High School shortly before 7 a.m., Sgt. Rudy Perez of the Los Angeles School Police Department said in an email.

Records of the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner do not list a cause of death. Los Angeles Police Capt. Kenneth Cabrera told the Los Angeles Times that authorities do not suspect foul play.

Broeksmit was last seen driving a red Mini Cooper on the afternoon of April 6, 2021, on Riverside Drive and was later reported missing by relatives, Los Angeles police said.

His vehicle was found, the department said, but Broeksmit remained missing.

Perez said Wednesday that he appeared to be homeless.

According to a 2019 profile in The New York Times, Broeksmit was a musician and the son of a Deutsche Bank executive who died by suicide in 2014.

After his father's death, Broeksmit gained access to his father's email account and found hundreds of files related to the bank, including board meeting minutes, financial plans, spreadsheets and password-protected presentations, the newspaper reported.

Federal and state authorities were scrutinizing allegations of criminal misconduct and the bank's long relationship with former President Donald Trump, the newspaper reported.

According to The Times, Broeksmit supplied the documents to journalists and others, including Fusion GPS, the research firm linked to an unverified dossier about Trump, and investigators with the FBI's New York office.

After a meeting with FBI agents in Los Angeles, the agency permitted Broeksmit to publicly identify himself as a cooperating witness in a federal criminal investigation, the paper reported.

Neither Fusion GPS nor the FBI immediately responded to requests for comment.

David Enrich, the Times reporter who wrote the profile, said Tuesday on Twitter that Broeksmit was a central character in his 2020 book, "Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction," and that news of his death was "terrible."

"We had a complicated relationship, but this is just devastating to hear," he said.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Reputed federal informant, whistleblower found dead in L.A. after he's reported missing​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reputed-federal-informant-whistleblower-found-030844664.html

A reputed federal informant and whistleblower who went missing after he was reported to have turned over a trove of secret files about Deutsche Bank was found dead at a Los Angeles school this week, a police official said Wednesday.

The body of Valentin Broeksmit, 46, was found Monday at Woodrow Wilson High School shortly before 7 a.m., Sgt. Rudy Perez of the Los Angeles School Police Department said in an email.

Records of the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner do not list a cause of death. Los Angeles Police Capt. Kenneth Cabrera told the Los Angeles Times that authorities do not suspect foul play.

Broeksmit was last seen driving a red Mini Cooper on the afternoon of April 6, 2021, on Riverside Drive and was later reported missing by relatives, Los Angeles police said.

His vehicle was found, the department said, but Broeksmit remained missing.

Perez said Wednesday that he appeared to be homeless.

According to a 2019 profile in The New York Times, Broeksmit was a musician and the son of a Deutsche Bank executive who died by suicide in 2014.

After his father's death, Broeksmit gained access to his father's email account and found hundreds of files related to the bank, including board meeting minutes, financial plans, spreadsheets and password-protected presentations, the newspaper reported.

Federal and state authorities were scrutinizing allegations of criminal misconduct and the bank's long relationship with former President Donald Trump, the newspaper reported.

According to The Times, Broeksmit supplied the documents to journalists and others, including Fusion GPS, the research firm linked to an unverified dossier about Trump, and investigators with the FBI's New York office.

After a meeting with FBI agents in Los Angeles, the agency permitted Broeksmit to publicly identify himself as a cooperating witness in a federal criminal investigation, the paper reported.

Neither Fusion GPS nor the FBI immediately responded to requests for comment.

David Enrich, the Times reporter who wrote the profile, said Tuesday on Twitter that Broeksmit was a central character in his 2020 book, "Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction," and that news of his death was "terrible."

"We had a complicated relationship, but this is just devastating to hear," he said.
Authorities said the note next to the body was inconclusive as it hadn’t been completed prior to death

It said

“I was murdered by Hillary Clinto”

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Neal Adams, legendary comic book creator and Batman artist, dead at 80​

Adams' wife confirmed he died Thursday due to complications from sepsis​

By Mariah Haas | Fox News

Neal Adams, the legendary comic book artist behind Batman and more superheros, has died. He was 80.

Adams' wife confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that he died Thursday due to complications from sepsis.

James Gunn, the director behind "Guardians," tweeted: "RIP to Neal Adams, one of the greats."

The official Twitter account of DC Comics also issued a statement, noting that "the modern comic landscape would not be what it is today without the incomparable work" of Adams.

Neal Adams, the comic book artist behind Batman and more superheros, has died. He was 80.

Neal Adams, the comic book artist behind Batman and more superheros, has died. He was 80. (Gabe Ginsberg/Getty Images)
"Neal portrayed heroes as both super and human in equal measure. His work on Batman, Green Lantern, and many more was revolutionary. DC joins the world in mourning his loss," the tweet concluded.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Country Music Star Naomi Judd Dead at Age 76​

by RTM Staff
April 30, 2022

Country Music Star Naomi Judd Dead at Age 76

Naomi Judd of the country music duo The Judds has died at the age of 76.

Her daughters, singer Wynonna and actress Ashley Judd announced her passing on Saturday in a statement to The Associated Press.

“Today we sisters experienced a tragedy. We lost our beautiful mother to the disease of mental illness,” the statement said. “We are shattered. We are navigating profound grief and know that as we loved her, she was loved by her public. We are in unknown territory.” The statement did not elaborate further.

The Judds were to be inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame on Sunday.

The Kentucky-born performer formed a highly successful singing duo with her daughter, known as The Judds.

The pair scored twenty top-10 hits and won five Grammy Awards.

Naomi was also a songwriter and won a Grammy for country song of the year for The Judds’ hit “Love Can Build a Bridge.”

In 1991 they broke up after Naomi was diagnosed with Hepatitis C but reunited in 2000 for a tour.

Naomi’s younger daughter, Ashley became a successful actress and activist starring in movies like “Double Jeopardy” and “Kiss The Girls.”

This is an excerpt from the New York Post.

Naomi had previously been outspoken about her battle with severe depression.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651358375386.png

Former Maricopa County Attorney Allister Adel, the first woman elected to that office, died Saturday at age 45.

She had resigned from the office six weeks ago.

Her husband and family confirmed her death, citing “health complications.”

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Another Jab statistic.

No pfux given. A few months ago, I might have cared enough to find out if she's one of the Good Guys; but now, I care nothing for any member of the Government Class.

She was either tearing the nation apart, or she was watching and letting it happen.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
From the "who could have possibly seen it coming?" file

Rattlesnake handler dies ‘doing what he loved’ after being bitten during Texas show​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rattlesnake-handler-dies-doing-loved-144307836.html

1651526805282.png

A veteran rattlesnake handler died on Saturday, April 30, hours after a snake bit him during a show, Texas officials say.

Eugene De Leon Sr. was bitten on the shoulder during the Rattlesnake Roundup event in Freer, police told KII-TV. He was flown to a Corpus Christi hospital, where he died, police told the station.

Organizers of the Kendall County Fair Association say De Leon died “doing what he loved, being with the rattlesnakes.”

Rattlesnake Roundup is put on by the Freer Chamber of Commerce, which mourned De Leon’s death in a post on Facebook.

“The love and dedication he displayed for his community was witnessed everyday from being a member of the Freer Vol. Fire Department to being a call away for local residents to assist with removing snakes from their property,” the chamber of commerce said. “He was always ready to help. We will never forget his excitement during Roundup time, from doing interviews with television stations to appearing on televised wildlife shows, he did it all.”

His sister said De Leon “had a passion for snake handling” and handled rattlers for “many years.”

“He was well loved by those who knew him,” added U.S. Congress candidate Sandra Whitten. “My family and I enjoy watching him handle these deadly snakes with ease, almost like he was simply dancing with them. He had a smile on his face and clearly joy in his heart.”

Freer is in southern Texas about 110 miles south of San Antonio.

1651526866860.png

1651526894997.png

1651526918817.png

1651526961887.png

1651526985722.png

1651527010379.png

1651527040474.png

1651527059467.png

1651527089025.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Good golly... you would think they'd have snake antivenom at those rattlesnake roundup events.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
From the "who could have possibly seen it coming?" file

Rattlesnake handler dies ‘doing what he loved’ after being bitten during Texas show​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rattlesnake-handler-dies-doing-loved-144307836.html

View attachment 256965
A veteran rattlesnake handler died on Saturday, April 30, hours after a snake bit him during a show, Texas officials say.

Eugene De Leon Sr. was bitten on the shoulder during the Rattlesnake Roundup event in Freer, police told KII-TV. He was flown to a Corpus Christi hospital, where he died, police told the station.

Organizers of the Kendall County Fair Association say De Leon died “doing what he loved, being with the rattlesnakes.”

Rattlesnake Roundup is put on by the Freer Chamber of Commerce, which mourned De Leon’s death in a post on Facebook.

“The love and dedication he displayed for his community was witnessed everyday from being a member of the Freer Vol. Fire Department to being a call away for local residents to assist with removing snakes from their property,” the chamber of commerce said. “He was always ready to help. We will never forget his excitement during Roundup time, from doing interviews with television stations to appearing on televised wildlife shows, he did it all.”

His sister said De Leon “had a passion for snake handling” and handled rattlers for “many years.”

“He was well loved by those who knew him,” added U.S. Congress candidate Sandra Whitten. “My family and I enjoy watching him handle these deadly snakes with ease, almost like he was simply dancing with them. He had a smile on his face and clearly joy in his heart.”

Freer is in southern Texas about 110 miles south of San Antonio.

View attachment 256966
View attachment 256967
View attachment 256968

View attachment 256969
View attachment 256970
View attachment 256972

View attachment 256973
View attachment 256974
View attachment 256975
Where's the pic of him and pelosi?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Report: Country Star Naomi Judd’s Cause of Death Revealed​

by RTM Staff
May 2, 2022

Report: Country Star Naomi Judd’s Cause of Death Revealed

Country music legend Naomi Judd’s cause of death has reportedly been revealed to be suicide. Her family shared the news that the singer had died on Saturday at the age of 76.

The “Grandpa” hitmaker reportedly took her own life, according to multiple sources, reported People magazine in a piece published Monday.
Judd’s famous daughters, actress Ashley Judd and country singer Wynonna Judd shared the heartbreaking news Saturday that they had lost their mother to the “disease of mental illness.”

“Today we sisters experienced a tragedy,” the joint message shared by both sisters on their social media accounts read. “We lost our beautiful mother to the disease of mental illness. We are shattered. We are navigating profound grief and know that as we loved her, she was loved by her public. We are in unknown territory.”