• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I just got word from a lurker, here...John Ross, author of Unintended Consequences, died "suddenly." Apparent heart attack in the driveway at his home. Age 64.

I never read his book; but based on a few synopses I've now scanned, I really should.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I just got word from a lurker, here...John Ross, author of Unintended Consequences, died "suddenly." Apparent heart attack in the driveway at his home. Age 64.

I never read his book; but based on a few synopses I've now scanned, I really should.

John Ross (6/17/1957 - 4/29/2022)

excerpt:
John was a world-class expert and instructor on shooting, firearms, and ammunition, having become globally renowned and highly respected in different areas of the industry. John was a man of many passions including skiing, piloting his Pitts Model 12 biplane, curating jokes, and - most ardently - writing: in 1995 John published his first and best-known novel "Unintended Consequences."

UC.jpg

Note: I read he was working on the sequel [Cold Resolve] and that the publisher picked it up Saturday and it will be published.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I read this post at the link you provided:

1651711155380.png

I went looking for the PDF. It is available on the Internet Archive site if any of you are interested.

1651711319273.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Would a First Amendment defender, be so stupid?
I've understood the heart attack gun happens fast. One might not know it was being used. Someone 'bumps' into you...?

Just like Alexander Litvinenko who was a former officer of the Russian Federal Security Service who died from radiation poisoning....

Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) and the KGB. In 1998, Litvinenko and several other Russian intelligence officers said they were ordered to kill Boris Berezovsky, a Russian businessman.[3] After that, the Russian government began to persecute Litvinenko. He fled to the UK, where he criticised the Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Russian government.[4] In exile, Litvinenko worked with British and Spanish intelligence, sharing information about the Russian mafia in Europe and its connections with the Russian government.[5]
On 1 November 2006, Litvinenko was poisoned and later hospitalized. He died on 23 November, becoming the first confirmed victim of lethal polonium-210-induced acute radiation syndrome.[3][6] Litvinenko's allegations about misdeeds of the FSB and his public deathbed accusations that Putin was behind his poisoning resulted in worldwide media coverage.​

If they want to get you, they will. Just look at the trail of tears behind the Clintons....

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If they want to get you, they will. Just look at the trail of tears behind the Clintons....
I agree, which is why it makes me wonder why Trump is still alive

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He's still too useful to them.

Remember it's about splitting peoples apart to weaken them.

wastrel

Mr. Negative
Site Supporter
Reaction score
in the dark, probably being eaten by a grue
I'm sure during his Presidency he was able to collect enough "insurance" on enough people to keep him and his family safe, at least for a while.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm sure during his Presidency he was able to collect enough "insurance" on enough people to keep him and his family safe, at least for a while.
Trump is not a fool, at least not in obvious matters. He probably has his own, loyal security staff checking anything stupid the Secret Assassination Service operatives might try to do.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

I dunno who I loaned my copy to. I wonder if you can get a copy in e-book form?\

Three minnits later: Sonuvabitch!! WHO did I loan that fargin book to??? It goes for $200.00 on Amazon!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I dunno who I loaned my copy to. I wonder if you can get a copy in e-book form?\

Three minnits later: Sonuvabitch!! WHO did I loan that fargin book to??? It goes for $200.00 on Amazon!
I have the PDF version but its too large to post here (4mb). Let me know if you want a copy and I can email one to you Walt

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's free for life...like the obummer phone.
I believe GH was talking about HIS private security, not the 'security team' that JFK had....just sayin :)

If Trump is smart (and I believe he is) he would reject any government security details

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I have the PDF version but its too large to post here (4mb). Let me know if you want a copy and I can email one to you Walt
Hell yeah, shootie. I'll most ricky-tick read it again, and then probably spend $200 printing my own hardcopy from your pdf.

My sekrit email addy known to absolutely no one on the planet (even me):

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <-- unbreakable code. My deception level amazes even me.

LATE PS: How the heck did you get a pdf of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hell yeah, shootie. I'll most ricky-tick read it again, and then probably spend $200 printing my own hardcopy from your pdf.

My sekrit email addy known to absolutely no one on the planet (even me):

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <-- unbreakable code. My deception level amazes even me.

LATE PS: How the heck did you get a pdf of it?
dude, please remove your email address from your post as it may represent a risk to you and your privacy. I downloaded it from the Unintended Consequences site that SongSungAu provided.

I don't need to email it to you now that I think about it. Actually, you can download it yourself

wastrel

Mr. Negative
Site Supporter
Reaction score
in the dark, probably being eaten by a grue
dude, please remove your email address from your post as it may represent a risk to you and your privacy. I downloaded it from the Unintended Consequences site that SongSungAu provided.

I don't need to email it to you now that I think about it. Actually, you can download it yourself
Um, now you need to remove his email from your quoting of his post, because it's still showing up in the quote!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
OK I did my heavy mod lifting for the day. NOW BE GOOD! :thumbs up 2:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I missed that, thanks UT
shootie: I am the kind of person your mother warned you about. <-- TINS, brother. As I enter the Springtime of my senility, I'd honestly welcome the opportunity to get one more scalp for my lodge. You know me well enough even from here to agree I am not the guy you want to have come after you, since I am without some normally-assumed-by-others' borders. I have seen what you have not, and cannot imagine. It changes your worldview, I promise.

I am the MOST open dude on the Internet, since all of my hardcover novels have been on my (now defunct) website that contained my address and phone number for 20 years. I have posted my email addy here several times. And my home addy, too, IIRC. Every book authored by me that has been sold clearly ID's me.

Think about it: My books have my name printed on the fargin cover... the back flap "about the author" thing ID's me more closely. So take my name offa the cover of any one of them, put it in the phone book search thingy, and you will be able to find me instantly. Gee. Wow.

To the world for the last 30 years, I have essentially said, "BRING IT".

Those who THINK they are untraceable because they "cleverly" conceal their identity do not know what I do. I know it ain't worth my effort.

Just to point out what other people read about and did not think through: Remember the asshole's flag flying in the Sooper Sekrit Location?

And that those who wanted to find where in the entire earth that flag was flying found it in hours. (Spain, somewhere IIRC)

I tell you alla this -- even if you cannot bring yourself to believe it -- in order to give you mental peace. Do NOT think you are hidden. You are NOT.

So hark back to your kiddie days in the local playground. Mebbe the kids playing there didn't know your name, but they could ask you... or just follow you home. No big deal. Same-o today, despite what you WANT to believe. Trust yer Unca.

There are several hundreds of Internet people who have purchased my shit. Every one of them, and every one they passed their copy on to, has me and my location. All of them even know what my (now defunct) cat's name is/was. (Fuzzy Britches)

There are at least a dozen folks here who have my picture, phone number, and address. I like nice people.

I'm not afraid of anything. And that scares me.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oh... and thanks. I downloaded the pdf of Unintended Consequences.

If anybody here wants a copy of the $200 book, here it is:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
shootie: I am the kind of person your mother warned you about. <-- TINS, brother. As I enter the Springtime of my senility, I'd honestly welcome the opportunity to get one more scalp for my lodge. You know me well enough even from here to agree I am not the guy you want to have come after you, since I am without some normally-assumed-by-others' borders. I have seen what you have not, and cannot imagine. It changes your worldview, I promise.

I am the MOST open dude on the Internet, since all of my hardcover novels have been on my (now defunct) website that contained my address and phone number for 20 years. I have posted my email addy here several times. And my home addy, too, IIRC. Every book authored by me that has been sold clearly ID's me.

Think about it: My books have my name printed on the fargin cover... the back flap "about the author" thing ID's me more closely. So take my name offa the cover of any one of them, put it in the phone book search thingy, and you will be able to find me instantly. Gee. Wow.

To the world for the last 30 years, I have essentially said, "BRING IT".

Those who THINK they are untraceable because they "cleverly" conceal their identity do not know what I do. I know it ain't worth my effort.

Just to point out what other people read about and did not think through: Remember the asshole's flag flying in the Sooper Sekrit Location?

And that those who wanted to find where in the entire earth that flag was flying found it in hours. (Spain, somewhere IIRC)

I tell you alla this -- even if you cannot bring yourself to believe it -- in order to give you mental peace. Do NOT think you are hidden. You are NOT.

So hark back to your kiddie days in the local playground. Mebbe the kids playing there didn't know your name, but they could ask you... or just follow you home. No big deal. Same-o today, despite what you WANT to believe. Trust yer Unca.

There are several hundreds of Internet people who have purchased my shit. Every one of them, and every one they passed their copy on to, has me and my location. All of them even know what my (now defunct) cat's name is/was. (Fuzzy Britches)

There are at least a dozen folks here who have my picture, phone number, and address. I like nice people.

I'm not afraid of anything. And that scares me.
Got it brother, just want to be sure you're not over exposing yourself in public. These days the world is a very opportunistic and evil place where satanists are lurking. We got your back here bro

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mickey Gilley, Country Music Legend Whose Club Inspired Movie, Dead at 86​

by RTM Staff
May 7, 2022

Mickey Gilley, Country Music Legend Whose Club Inspired Movie, Dead at 86

Country music legend Mickey Gilley has died at 86.

Pasadena, Texas Mayor Jeff Wagner announced the news via Facebook and Saturday and called the star a “true legend”.

“Pasadena has lost a true legend,” his statement began. “Mickey Gilley passed away today, surrounded by his loved ones.”

“It was my great honor to know this man most of my life. Mickey was a true musical talent who charted 42 singles in the Top 40 Country Charts over a span of two decades. His talent and larger-than-life personality helped ignite a new interest in country music as he introduced the world to Pasadena through his dance hall and “Urban Cowboy” in 1980. We were so honored to have Mickey perform at our State of the City in February, 2020. Our prayers for comfort and peace are with Mickey’s family, his loved ones and his fans.”​

It’s unclear what Gilley’s cause of death is, but just a week ago, he shared on his Facebook page that he had to cancel upcoming shows due to health concerns.

“The last couple of weeks, my energy level and some health issues kept me from being 100% at my shows. So, I’ve been seeking doctors to get me back on track,” Gilley shared. “I certainly don’t like to cancel at the last minute, but unfortunately I had to make the late decision this weekend.”

Gilley is most widely known for adding a more pop-friendly flare to country music in the 1980s.
This story originally appeared on Fox News.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652150211064.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ashley Judd Reveals Details About Her Mother Naomi Judd’s Cause of Death​

Ashley Judd informed Sawyer the family sort of “deputized” her to speak about the death of Naomi Judd. “Because we didn’t want it to be part of the gossip economy, I will share with you that she used a weapon,” the distraught daughter declared. “Mother used a firearm.”

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
John Ross is the reason I have pig's!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bill Clinton advisor tied to Jeffry Epstein commits suicide…​

Posted by Kane on May 12, 2022 12:43 am

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

One of Bill Clinton’s former special advisors who helped cement his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein has died at the age of 59. Mark Middleton’s family said that he passed away on Saturday in a statement which did not reveal the cause of death.

Little Rock sources tell CFP that Middleton, who suffered from depression, took his own life near Petite Jean mountain in Morrilton, Arkansas about 40 miles from Little Rock.

Daily Mail has more…

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bill Clinton advisor tied to Jeffry Epstein commits suicide…​

Posted by Kane on May 12, 2022 12:43 am

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

One of Bill Clinton’s former special advisors who helped cement his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein has died at the age of 59. Mark Middleton’s family said that he passed away on Saturday in a statement which did not reveal the cause of death.

Little Rock sources tell CFP that Middleton, who suffered from depression, took his own life near Petite Jean mountain in Morrilton, Arkansas about 40 miles from Little Rock.

Daily Mail has more…
1652578801030.png

Zg.gif

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nothing to see here... just a doctor who drank the KoolAide

Top Australian Doctor Who Pushes Covid-19 Vaccine Loses Only Daughter While in Her Sleep​

By Jim Hoft
Published May 15, 2022

17FDC3C2-8803-4AD4-8CA1-C8796688E868.jpeg

Australia’s top doctor and President of the Australian Medical Association South Australia, Michelle Atchison, was shattered following the unexpected death of her only daughter.

Dr. Atchison announced on her Twitter account Thursday the unexpected death of her 26-year-old daughter, Caillin.

According to a now-deleted Twitter post, Caillin died on Wednesday while in her sleep.

“The light in our life has gone out. My beautiful and only daughter died yesterday,” Dr. Atchison tweeted.

“She never woke up. It was so utterly unexpected and my husband and my hearts are shattered. I really don’t know what to do,” Atchison added.

There is still no information on the cause of Caillin’s death.

0C5010C2-F196-472E-A183-A14F11C49CF1-scaled.jpeg

Dr. Atchison became the public spokesperson for nurses and hospital staff during the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the Daily Mail.

She was critical of South Australia easing its border closure on November 23, warning the reopening would place further strain on the health system.
She also presented the latest report into South Australia’s healthcare system that revealed a crippling shortage of healthcare staff and beds in hospitals.
Dr. Atchison also advocated and encouraged people to take the Covid-19 vaccination.

Border Watch (AU) reported:

Australian Medical Association SA president Dr Michelle Atchison said vaccinated individuals were still able to contract COVID-19, but less likely to experience serious symptoms and hospitalisation.
“If you are vaccinated and you get COVID, you are likely to have a serious type of illness and are very unlikely to require intensive care,” she said.“
If you are not vaccinated, you run the risk of requiring a ventilator or having high intensity care and the reality is that in an outbreak, the regions can’t manage that. “
Advertisement - story continues below

We recognise there is a very small chance of serious side effects, but it is a safe vaccine and we encourage people to take it.”
Last month, Atchison responded to a tweet saying that health care workers should be on the list for 4th vaccine.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No more pfux to give.

These...TOOLS...pushed this devil's vetch, this poison; and that it bites them in their own lives...cosmic justice.