• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
if there was ever anybody you’d think would die in a hail of bullets while eating his pasta; it was Ray

(meant in respect to his unbelievably real portrayals
YUP, one of the best "mafia boys". :2 thumbs up::finished:
RIP, Ray.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wonder how much longer it will take the Hollywood elite to realize a significant number of their colleagues are, all of a sudden, all dropping dead around them and start asking questions on social media??? Being the selfish, self centered group that they are, they'll start melting down pretty quickly after the first tweet is twatted!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Andy Fletcher of Depeche Mode has died at the age of 60.

https://vanyaland.com/2022/05/26/rip-andy-fletcher-of-depeche-mode-has-died-at-the-age-of-60/

Very sad news to pass along on this Thursday (May 26), as Andy Fletcher, keyboardist and founding member of legendary electronic-pop group Depeche Mode, has died. He was 60.

The news was confirmed by the band’s official Twitter account, though no cause of death was made public.

Depeche Mode’s statement reads: “We are shocked and filled with overwhelming sadness with the untimely passing of our dear friend, family member, and bandmate Andy ‘Fletch’ Fletcher. Fletch had a true heart of gold and was always there when you needed support, a lively conversation, a good laugh, or a cold pint. Our hearts are with his family, and we ask that you keep them in your thoughts and respect their privacy in this difficult time.”

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Awesome early performance, with Andy playing some kind of oboe :

Depeche Mode - Everything counts - Superflash 1983​

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Whomever got the jab...
Yet the Medical privacy laws whether the victims have been "Jab Juiced" can not be part of the Released Information. :bang head:

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yet do the Medical privacy laws whether the victims have been "Jab Juiced" can not be part of the Released Information. :bang head:
Of course NOT !!!
It would expose their CRIME !!!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
This one stings. We lost Chris Squire first now Alan. Yes is still touring and this one is a real kick in the teeth

EAABC54B-1EA5-42DA-B3D6-A90FFA79234A.jpeg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ronnie ‘Hawk’ Hawkins, Rockabilly Singer and Mentor to the Band, Dies at 87​

Thania Garcia
Sun, May 29, 2022, 4:39 PM

9efc62d474220ae5c27c8a3326d495ce

Ronnie Hawkins, the Southern rockabilly singer who helped shape and launch the Band and other Canadian rock artists, died Sunday after battling a long-term illness. He was 87.
Hawkins’ death was confirmed to The Canadian Press by his wife, Wanda: “He went peacefully and he looked as handsome as ever.”
More from Variety
The musician, revered by his peers and followers as ‘the Hawk,’ grew his reputation with his highest-charting single, “Mary Lou” which reached No. 26 in the U.S. charts. The Hawk was famous for his stage presence, characterized by his robust vocals and humorous exchanges, including his signature “camel walk” dance.
The Arkansas native began touring in Ontario in 1958. By the time he was featured in a CBC Telescope documentary, he was beloved by Canadian artists and audiences.
“You know, I don’t know anything about Canadian politics, the price of wheat or Niagara Falls,” he said in the documentary. “But I sure do know one thing: I sure dig it up here.”
As a young man, Hawkins enlisted in the National Guard and the army, but his main interest was always music as he began playing in local bars in 1953. In 1959, Hawkins scored a deal with Roulette Records, leading to hits like “Mary Lou” and an appearance on “American Bandstand.”
As one of the early pioneers and legends of that instinctive combination of country soul and blues known as Rockabilly, Hawkins’ catalog spans a unique hybrid of rustic sounds as he worked with many bands over the years. However, it was The Band’s specific five who would help establish the Hawk’s reputation in music lore.
Hawkins recorded and collaborated with several of the greats from Duane Allman to Bob Dylan — whom he portrayed in Dylan’s “Renaldo and Clara” film. Notoriously, John Lennon and Yoko Ono were guests of his farm during an extended Toronto stay in 1969.
His mentorship of Garth Hudson, Rick Danko, Richard Manuel, Levon Helm and Robbie Robertson would eventually lead the band to back Bob Dylan for his around-the-world 1966 tour. The five all met playing with Hawkins, who famously hired them one by one to perform alongside him across rural North America as “the Hawks,” until their split.
The Band would go on to make its own mark as a critically acclaimed group with albums and hits such as “The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down,” “Up on Cripple Creek” and “The Weight.”
“We should thank Ronnie Hawkins in being so instrumental in us coming together and for teaching us the ‘code of the road,’ so to speak,” said Robertson when the Band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame back in 1994.
As an honorary Canadian, Hawkins won a Juno Award for country male vocalist of the year in 1982 and received lifetime achievement awards from both the Junos in 1996 and the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada (SOCAN) in 2007. In 2014, he accepted an honorary appointment as an officer of the Order of Canada.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bo Hopkins Dead at 84..... Who could forget him in American Graffiti, and the Wild Bunch and many many more.......

THANKS for the memories !!:2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::finished::finished::finished::finished:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Opie.png

Mayberry.png

Mayberry was actually Mount Airy, N. Carolina. I've been there, seen Sheriff Andy Taylor's Jail, Floyd's barbershop, Aunt Bea's pie shop.....
I found it by accident. One of my biggest customers is there, N.C.F.I., North Carolina Foam, Inc.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I regularly watch reruns of the Andy Griffith show. Ron Howard was a very young child when that show first began to aire. Ron's little brother Clint Howard was also in a number of the early episodes. RH is about 3 years older than me so I can relate to him. I still see American Graffiti as an all time classic.

Having said all of that, we are polar opposites when it comes to politics

View attachment 261730

View attachment 261733

Mayberry was actually Mount Airy, N. Carolina. I've been there, seen Sheriff Andy Taylor's Jail, Floyd's barbershop, Aunt Bea's pie shop.....
I found it by accident. One of my biggest customers is there, N.C.F.I., North Carolina Foam, Inc.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
9E663294-A333-4494-A101-72190656BB49.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and if you fall for this I've got a bridge for sale...

Italian ambassador dies in fall: reports​

Updated February 20 2022

Italy's ambassador to Australia has reportedly died after falling from a balcony in her home town.

Italian media on Sunday reported Ambassador Francesca Tardioli was found dead outside a house in Foligno, north of Rome.

Her death is being investigated by local authorities, the reports say.

Australia's ambassador to Italy, Margaret Twomey, mourned the loss of Ms Tardioli on social media.

"Heartbreaking news on the passing of Ambassador Francesca Tardioli. Dear friend. Brilliant colleague. Greatly respected diplomat," she wrote on Twitter on Sunday night.

She described Ms Tardioli as one of Italy's greatest gifts to Australia.

The Italian Embassy in Australia's website describes Ms Tardioli as a senior diplomat who held the position of ambassador since September 2019.

She was fluent in both English and French with a good knowledge of the German and Spanish languages, the website says.

The embassy and Italy's foreign affairs ministry also praised Ms Tardioli in social media posts on Sunday night.

AAP has contacted Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for comment.

Lifeline 13 11 14
beyondblue 1300 22 4636
Australian Associated Press

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-31_09-05-01.jpg

photo_2022-05-30_23-25-13.jpg

George Webb - Investigative Journalist

NATO's Ambassador Tardioli was thrown off a balcony or she threw herself. Either way, she lived with a terrible secret. European Space Agency money was being used for Gain of Function biological work.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

British soccer star dies mysteriously at 39…​

Posted by Kane on May 31, 2022 2:14 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

The former Carlisle and York striker Craig Farrell has died aged 39, the clubs have announced. Farrell scored 71 league goals across a career also taking in Rushden and Diamonds.

Carlisle chairman Andrew Jenkins told the club’s website: “I am so sorry to hear this news, Craig was such a likable young man. He impressed everybody with his attitude and he settled quickly, scoring some good goals through his first season with us.

“I think we can all agree that 39 is such a young age. Our thoughts are with his family at this very sad time.”

Farrell finished his career with spells at Telford, Hinckley, Blyth Spartans and Whitby, retiring in February 2015 after hip problems. He earlier won three caps for England Under-16s, scoring once against Slovakia at the 1999 European Under-16 Championship.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The former Carlisle and York striker Craig Farrell has died aged 39, the clubs have announced. Farrell scored 71 league goals across a career also taking in Rushden and Diamonds.

Carlisle chairman Andrew Jenkins told the club’s website: “I am so sorry to hear this news, Craig was such a likable young man. He impressed everybody with his attitude and he settled quickly, scoring some good goals through his first season with us.

“I think we can all agree that 39 is such a young age. Our thoughts are with his family at this very sad time.”

Farrell finished his career with spells at Telford, Hinckley, Blyth Spartans and Whitby, retiring in February 2015 after hip problems. He earlier won three caps for England Under-16s, scoring once against Slovakia at the 1999 European Under-16 Championship.
I wouldn't want to be a modern day footballer knowing I'm double vaxxed and fully boosted

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be a modern day footballer knowing I'm double vaxxed and fully boosted
If he wasn't jabbed it would have been so much worse! :rotf:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's going to happen to most Jab-ees.

It's happening to athletes faster, because they live physically strenuous lives. Unlike most television addicts, whose activity consists of walking to the garage, and then from the parking lot of Wally World to where they keep the power scooters for handicapped shoppers. Or those who sit at a desk all day, sit in a car an hour each way to and from that cubicle, and then sit in a Barcalounger, watching the Magic Screen, for five hours each night.

But it's their fate. In the last thirty years, we lost the ability to think critically and to use caution when someone was inveigling a drug, procedure, medical device, or practice. We have taken to blindly trusting government - and many of us, cheered when the Magic Negro "gave" us "free" "healthcare."

Now all this, and all the false promises of the pharma pushers, are coming back to bite us. The athletes are just the canaries in the coal mine.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654137615928.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

All these young, healthy athletes dying around the world and MSM refuses to connect the dots.
FAUCI and BIG PHARMA are MURDERERS on a Worldwide Scales.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The biggest think Barber did in his life, probably, was, perhaps, to shatter the Narrative and expose the Fake Nooze.

If he saves tens of thousands of lives by making the impressionable resist the Jab...well, that's probably more than he did sleeping through college classes, banging coeds, and then throwing a funny-shaped ball.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The biggest think Barber did in his life, probably, was, perhaps, to shatter the Narrative and expose the Fake Nooze.

If he saves tens of thousands of lives by making the impressionable resist the Jab...well, that's probably more than he did sleeping through college classes, banging coeds, and then throwing a funny-shaped ball.
He didn't throw the ball, he ran the ball and caught the ball, but I get your point :)

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All these young, healthy athletes dying around the world and MSM refuses to connect the dots.
But at the end of the day they consented to being jabbed.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
But at the end of the day they consented to being jabbed.
To Very Important Words : "UNDER DURESS"
Those two words make a legal term that is significant in a Court of Law.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Please include billfuckinggates in that mentally sick, motley crew !!! :sick

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

19-year-old men’s lacrosse student-athlete Aidan Kaminska dies, UMass athletics says​

Updated: Jun. 02, 2022, 9:21 a.m. | Published: Jun. 01, 2022, 5:51 p.m.
UMass Lacrosse Student-Athlete Aidan Kaminska

UMass Athletics has announced the death of sophomore student-athlete Aidan Kaminska. Photo courtesy of UMass Athletics.

By Chris McLaughlin | cmclaughlin@masslive.com
A 19-year-old student-athlete and member of University of Massachusetts Amherst men’s lacrosse, has died according to UMass Athletics.

Aidan Kaminska, a communications major from the Long Island community of Port Jefferson, New York, was a Colonial Athletic Association All-Rookie Team member in 2022, UMass Athletics said.

The sophomore midfielder for the Minutemen died on Monday, May 30, UMass Athletics added. The university did not say how Kaminska died.

Kaminska had scored nine goals in six games including three goals in his first-ever start in the CAA tournament semifinal versus Towson University, according to UMass Athletics.

He was also named to the CAA All-Tournament Team in 2022, it added.

The UMass Amherst student newspaper, The Massachusetts Daily Collegian, highlighted Kaminska as “an unlikely hero” in a memorable UMass win over Hofstra University in late April.

“The Massachusetts athletics department extends condolences to Aidan’s family, friends, teammates and coaches,” the department said.

UMass Athletics also said university resources are available for members of the UMass community to utilize following Kaminska’s death including the campus’ Center for Counseling and Psychological Health, the Dean of Students Office, and the Employee Counseling and Consultation Office.

Kaminska’s wake will be held on Friday, June 3 from 2-4 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. at Bryant Funeral Home on Old Town Road in East Setauket, New York, according to UMass Athletics.

His funeral will be held on Saturday, June 4 at 10:30 a.m. at Infant Jesus Chapel at St. Charles Hospital in Port Jefferson, followed by a burial at St. James Roman Catholic Church in Setauket, it added.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

19-year-old men’s lacrosse student-athlete Aidan Kaminska dies, UMass athletics says​

Updated: Jun. 02, 2022, 9:21 a.m. | Published: Jun. 01, 2022, 5:51 p.m.
UMass Lacrosse Student-Athlete Aidan Kaminska

UMass Athletics has announced the death of sophomore student-athlete Aidan Kaminska. Photo courtesy of UMass Athletics.

By Chris McLaughlin | cmclaughlin@masslive.com
A 19-year-old student-athlete and member of University of Massachusetts Amherst men’s lacrosse, has died according to UMass Athletics.

Aidan Kaminska, a communications major from the Long Island community of Port Jefferson, New York, was a Colonial Athletic Association All-Rookie Team member in 2022, UMass Athletics said.

The sophomore midfielder for the Minutemen died on Monday, May 30, UMass Athletics added. The university did not say how Kaminska died.

Kaminska had scored nine goals in six games including three goals in his first-ever start in the CAA tournament semifinal versus Towson University, according to UMass Athletics.

He was also named to the CAA All-Tournament Team in 2022, it added.

The UMass Amherst student newspaper, The Massachusetts Daily Collegian, highlighted Kaminska as “an unlikely hero” in a memorable UMass win over Hofstra University in late April.

“The Massachusetts athletics department extends condolences to Aidan’s family, friends, teammates and coaches,” the department said.

UMass Athletics also said university resources are available for members of the UMass community to utilize following Kaminska’s death including the campus’ Center for Counseling and Psychological Health, the Dean of Students Office, and the Employee Counseling and Consultation Office.

Kaminska’s wake will be held on Friday, June 3 from 2-4 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. at Bryant Funeral Home on Old Town Road in East Setauket, New York, according to UMass Athletics.

His funeral will be held on Saturday, June 4 at 10:30 a.m. at Infant Jesus Chapel at St. Charles Hospital in Port Jefferson, followed by a burial at St. James Roman Catholic Church in Setauket, it added.
Sad

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Nope.

I have seen some shit. I will describe reality:

There three distinct and definable stages, and we are in the very, very first stage of the three stages I have seen:

Stage One: Someone young dies unexpectedly, and the body is autopsied. <-- We Are Here

Stage Two: Great state of emergency as dozens die in the street. Alternative vehicles used to take the bodies away. Hospitals totally full.

Stage Three: Dead people in the street amount to somewhat more than half the population. They rot where they lay. Denizens of the city forage.

In a way, even you have glimpsed actual Stage Three in historical videos about Berlin, Warsaw and Stalingrad. Survivors (temporary) walking by corpses in the street, an old lady licking the screw-opening on an empty drum...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nope.

I have seen some shit. I will describe reality:

There three distinct and definable stages, and we are in the very, very first stage of the three stages I have seen:

Stage One: Someone young dies unexpectedly, and the body is autopsied. <-- We Are Here

Stage Two: Great state of emergency as dozens die in the street. Alternative vehicles used to take the bodies away. Hospitals totally full.

Stage Three: Dead people in the street amount to somewhat more than half the population. They rot where they lay. Denizens of the city forage.

In a way, even you have glimpsed actual Stage Three in historical videos about Berlin, Warsaw and Stalingrad. Survivors (temporary) walking by corpses in the street, an old lady licking the screw-opening on an empty drum...
That's what Cliff HIgh called for but he called it for last winter........ going house to house & apartment to apartment looking for bodies.
Did it get delayed because people refuced the jabs & they needed to get 3-5-10 of them into people?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Since I am not God, I cannot even guess when Stage Two will hit.

But it will.

And it will be the sum of:

1. vaxx-reaction deaths as heart and other problems cascade due to brand new overload of human response system

2. vaxx introduction of AIDS to every single vaxxed human

3. New viruses such as have already been announced and those actively in development

4 . Disastrous reduction in fertility, live births

5. Next generation of survivor births will all have VAIDS because the altered genes are passed on

6. Destruction of economy and weakening of infrastructure due to VAIDS and dollar collapse

Doubtless, not being God, I am certain that I missed a whole lot of other horrific things coming. I did not mention war. <-- That too has potential.

But I would bet all my lost Krugerrands that Stage 2 is most ricky-tick in the short-term bullpen.

Last edited: