Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
- Apr 6, 2011
- Reaction score
That leads to a few questionsSince I am not God, I cannot even guess when Stage Two will hit.
But it will.
And it will be the sum of:
1. vaxx-reaction deaths as heart and other problems cascade due to brand new overload of human response system
2. vaxx introduction of AIDS to every single vaxxed human
3. New viruses such as have already been announced and those actively in development
4 . Disastrous reduction in fertility, live births
5. Next generation of survivor births will all have VAIDS because the altered genes are passed on
6. Destruction of economy and weakening of infrastructure due to VAIDS and dollar collapse
Doubtless, not being God, I am certain that I missed a whole lot of other horrific things coming. I did not mention war. <-- That too has potential.
But I would bet all my lost Krugerrands that Stage 2 is most ricky-tick in the short-term bullpen.
1. Between the UNSTABLE economy & health related issues will people even try to have children? We saw the baby boom after WWII. Is this the anti baby boom?
2. Is vaids transmittable by sex with someone that is jabbed giving it to yourself? (very aids like....fauci)
3. How will purebloods identify themselves & why bring a child into serfdom / slavery?
4. What % of world population took the jab that it mattered for reproduction? Generally any pureblood woman newborn to 45 is considered birthing age and male pureblood partner? (we now know why they exempted themselves)
WOW after thinking about it. Slaves had to work but everything else was provided by the "owner", when freed they had to provide everything for themselves. Underpaid and over stimulated with desire for things they could not afford created debt slaves. Now we are back to "you will own nothing and be happy"...... and that sounds like slavery with a twist. Maybe communism or at least corporatism.
Think of the rate of population decline when you are killing off both ends of the people. Killing off old & weak and the young can't have kids.
My sister complaining about her kids not having any opportunities in the world makes me thinkof #1.