• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
no word on being jabbed...

Rep. Sean Casten Says His 17-Year-Old Daughter Gwen Died Peacefully in Her Sleep​

by RTM Staff
June 15, 2022

Rep. Sean Casten Says His 17-Year-Old Daughter Gwen Died Peacefully in Her Sleep

Rep. Sean Casten mourned the loss of his 17-year-old daughter on Wednesday and said the teen died peacefully in her sleep.

The Illinois Democrat released a heartbreaking statement that said his oldest daughter, Gwen Casten, went to bed Sunday night and never woke up.

“There are no words to describe the hole in your heart when a child dies,” the congress member said in a statement from himself, his wife and his second daughter.

His office announced Gwen’s passing in a short statement Monday, but provided no further information at the time.

In new details, Rep. Casten recounted the night before the teen unexpectedly died.

He said Gwen, his wife Kara and younger daughter Audrey had dinner together as a family that night and then Gwen went out with friends for a few hours. After she returned home, she said goodnight to her parents, texted a friend to make sure she got home OK and went to bed. She never woke up.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Absolutely normal for 17 year olds to die in their sleep.
It does happen occasionally. About 40 years ago the high school track team daughter of some good friends of ours just "up and died" without any warning or obvious reason. Totally devastating to family and friends.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I've known 2 young women who had sudden brain aneurysms. One lived.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Longtime Political Pundit Mark Shields Dead at 85​

Tony Gray
by Tony Gray

June 18, 2022

Longtime Political Pundit Mark Shields Dead at 85

Political commentator Mark Shields, who appeared regularly on political shows since the ’80s, died Saturday at his Chevy Chase, Md., home. PBS “News Hour” Anchor Judy Woodruff announced in a post to her Twitter account.

“[T]he NewsHour’s beloved long-time Friday night analyst Mark Shields, who for decades wowed us with his encyclopedic knowledge of American politics, his sense of humor and mainly his big heart, has passed away at 85, with his wife Anne at his side,” Woodruff said.

His daughter, Amy Shields Doyle, attributed the cause of death to complications from kidney failure.

The unabashedly liberal political pundit first appeared on “The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour” during the 1988 presidential election. He later became a weekly guest on the show.

He was also a regular panelist on the political show “Inside Washington,” which aired on PBS and ABC from 1988 to 2013. Shields also had a long-standing gig as a moderator on CNN’s “Capital Gang” for 17 years.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Like drivers dying without even slowing down and pulling over...
I think I passed another one of those this past week. ( second questionable)
Cops, F.D. ambulance was already on the scene. No skid marks leading into where the car tried to take down light post. Post dinted up, Front end of car smashed in big time, probably totaled.
No NEWS about the accident from local media.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Waiting for helicopters and private jets to start falling out of the sky. Big airliners have auto-pilot that can even land the aircraft. IDK if we'll hear about dead airliner pilots carted off plane.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Waiting for helicopters and private jets to start falling out of the sky. Big airliners have auto-pilot that can even land the aircraft. IDK if we'll hear about dead airliner pilots carted off plane.

Auotland still requires an operator. “Big airliners” still require two pilots, so slim chance both become incapacitated at the same time.

Here is one recent incident where the operators fail to take immediate action during an autoland:
1655641736721.jpeg

Two unfortunately died when the operators failed to take corrective actions for a slow airspeed state, relying on their auto-throttles Instead.

1655641999356.jpeg

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Auotland still requires an operator. “Big airliners” still require two pilots, so slim chance both become incapacitated at the same time.

Here is one recent incident where the operators fail to take immediate action during an autoland: View attachment 264399

Two unfortunately died when the operators failed to take corrective actions for a slow airspeed state, relying on their auto-throttles Instead.

View attachment 264400
I like how you called them operators -- because they sure as shit weren't "pilots".

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You won't.

Jabbed commercial pilot Bob Stone had cardiac arrest as he brought his plane to a stop on the runway. There was a set of defibrillators installed in the plane, forward near the head, and there just happened to be a physician close by. They brought him out.

And Stone had a Ewww Toob vid up, himself laying out his experience.

Which immediately got pulled. AND his account closed and wiped. AND no mention of it, other than with Del Bigtree. COMPLETE, EFFECTIVE erasure of the incident.

The Pakastani queers who work for Google think they can change facts by destroying the bearers of uncomfortable news. They are about to discover how wrong they are.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

NBA 1st rounder dies suddenly at 25…​

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Add another poor bastard from the negro felon league to the list

1655911115439.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If there's a silver lining in this...
"...as we mourn a life lost much too soon..."

Statistics suggest when they say this sort of thing, this particular death more likely may have been a result of being shot by another African than dying of the clot shot

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"...as we mourn a life lost much too soon..."

Statistics suggest when they say this sort of thing, this particular death more likely may have been a result of being shot by another African than dying of the clot shot
Updated:

At approximately 11:25 p.m. Tuesday, Baltimore Police said officers responded to a home in the northern district of the city, where they found Ferguson unresponsive and being treated by medics. Ferguson never regained consciousness and was pronounced dead on the scene by medics, according to police.

Baltimore Police said there were no signs of trauma found or foul play suspected at this time. Ferguson's body was transported to the medical examiner's office, where a cause of death will be determined. Investigators are not ruling out the possibility of an overdose, a police spokesperson said.

I apologize for my initial assumption as it appears this young man more likely succumbed to the vaxx than any violence related incident.

This is sad!! RIP son!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I can’t assume the Goose died of the vaxx

The man was 450 pounds and couldn’t catch his breath while seated

He was smart but they cut him from commenter because he huffed and puffed

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I can’t assume the Goose died of the vaxx

The man was 450 pounds and couldn’t catch his breath while seated

He was smart but they cut him from commenter because he huffed and puffed
I believe his father died of a heart attack @ 48 yrs of age.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Jumping the gun a little here.

Studio 54 club owner Mark Fleischman: ‘I’m ending my life by suicide’​

By
Michael Kaplan
June 25, 2022 11:00am
Updated
Mark Fleischman (far right) with Steve Rubell, one of the original owners of legendary New York nightclub Studio 54 (left), which Fleischman took over after Rubell was convicted of tax evasion.
Mark Fleischman (far right) with Steve Rubell, one of the original owners of legendary New York nightclub Studio 54 (left), which Fleischman took over after Rubell was convicted of tax evasion.Getty Images

MORE ON:ASSISTED SUICIDE

A king of 1980s nightlife, Mark Fleischman caroused with the likes of Ron Wood, Keith Richards, Rick James and John Belushi. He owned the last nightclub incarnation of Studio 54, and, by his own admission, enjoyed more than his fair share of illicit substances. Threesomes were commonplace, as was boozing and coking it up with Robin Williams, tennis star Vitas Gerulaitis and other members of his after-hours loving “Dawn Patrol.”

Come July 13, however, Fleischman will drop his final drug: a lethal dose of barbiturates. With the assistance of the Swiss non-profit group Dignitas, Fleischman, 82, will commit legal suicide.

“I can’t walk, my speech is f–ked up and I can’t do anything for myself,” Fleischman, who is confined to a wheelchair, told The Post. “My wife helps me get into bed and I can’t dress or put on my shoes. I am taking a gentle way out. It is the easiest way out for me.”
Fleischman, who now resides near the beach in Marina Del Ray, Calif., said neurologists have been unable to diagnose his malady that began in 2016 when suddenly his left leg began dragging.

Fleischman with his second wife, Mimi, and her children Adam and Juliet. Fleischman first met Mimi in NYC during the 1970s. The couple has been married for 27 years. Fleischman with his second wife, Mimi, and her children Adam and Juliet. Fleischman first met Mimi in NYC during the 1970s. The couple has been married for 27 years.

“It is worse than not being able to walk. Mark doesn’t have balance. He drops things and does not know where his body is in space,” Mimi Fleischman, his wife of 27 years, told The Post. “Doctors originally thought he had a form of Parkinson’s. But it is not that. Nobody knows what he has.”

His commitment to assisted suicide, Fleischman said, is not rash and has been percolating for at least two years. “I came to the decision slowly,” he said. “Two years ago, I decided that it wasn’t worth living. I took a lot of Xanax and ended up in the hospital.”

ER doctors brought him back from the brink of death, but, soon after, “I read a book about ending life. I read in there that the easiest way is to suffocate. But I did not want the pain. I was going to buy a gun. But my wife interceded. We started looking into a place where it would be legal to find someone to do it with.”

Initially, Mimi tried talking him out of the decision, but has decided to respect his wishes. “It’s going to be horrible,” she said. “He is my partner and we are devoted to each other. So it is the end of a part of me as well. I have to honor what he wants. [But] he is not giving me a choice. He wants to end his life and this is a dignified way to do it.”

Fleischman during a recent skiing trip with his daughter, Hilary. Fleishman's immediate family supports him in his decision to end his life.
Fleischman during a skiing trip with his daughter, Hilary. Fleishman’s immediate family supports him in his decision to end his life.

Assisted suicide is illegal in California, and you need to be a resident in any of the 10 states where it is legal. Instead, Mimi found Dignitas for Mark.

Dignitas launched in 1998 and is devoted to helping people commit suicide when their health is failing. In the case of Fleischman, members of the organization reviewed his medical records and had a series of conversations with him.

“They want to be certain that I am making the decision for myself,” he said. “After reading my material, they asked me some questions to make sure I was serious. I had to provide a notarized affidavit, stating that I want to die. I had to go to a psychiatrist and he confirmed that I am of sound mind. I provided all that and they said they want me over there.”

The organization will provide Fleischman with his life-ending medication and a place in which to consume it.

“Then,” he continued, “they take care of the body. They will cremate me and forward the ashes to Mimi in California. The whole thing costs around $15,000.”

Fleischman at his 1994 wedding to wife Mimi, a woman whom he refers to as his dream girl. The wedding was held at the Los Angeles outpost of Tatou, the bicoastal  nightclub he opened after Studio 54 closed.
Fleischman at his 1994 wedding to wife Mimi, a woman whom he refers to as his “dream girl.” The wedding was held at the Los Angeles outpost of Tatou, the bicoastal nightclub he opened after Studio 54 closed.

Fleischman, who has no biological children with Mimi, will travel to Zurich via business class. “I fly out on July 8 and we do the death on the 13th,” he told The Post, explaining that, in typical Fleischman style, it will be a high-tone affair.

“We’re staying in a beautiful place, a resort on the lake,” he said, adding he has no “last meal” plan (“I eat well every night”) and no itinerary in mind. “I used to play tennis, and they have tennis courts there. Considering that I have never been to Zurich, maybe we will sight-see a little bit. Then, on Wednesday, I meet in the apartment that Dignitas has. I take a drink, I fall asleep and that’s it.”

Fleischman will not be alone. “Mimi,” he said, “will be right next to me.”

Now that he’s passed the psychological tests, said Fleischman, “I have what they call a provisional green light.” If, for some unforeseen reason, that were to change before his scheduled date, “I will tell them that I will jump out the window and leave a nasty note about how they tricked me into coming to Europe.”

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^^Well, that's one way to leave...^^^

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Stéphane Eimer: brutal death of one of the biggest fortunes in France​

Oliver Adey24 June 2022
Stephane-Eimer-brutal-death-of-one-of-the-biggest-fortunes-980x400.jpeg

Stéphane Eimer, the boss of the powerful company of medical analysis laboratories Biogroup, died on Wednesday June 22, as announced by AFP.
This is sad news that was announced this Thursday, June 23. Stéphane Eimer, Eimer, president of the powerful company of medical analysis laboratories Biogroup, was found dead, as announced by AFP. An investigation was quickly opened to determine cause of death and, according to a source familiar with the matter, it is the trail of suicide that has been mentioned. “This is a brutal and sudden death“, explained the media. According to information from the Parisian, the 52-year-old man was “found dead in the early morning at the foot of the Royal Monceau hotel“. A discovery that foreshadows “a fall from a balcony“. The doctor of pharmacy had founded Biogroup in 1998 and he presented himself as one of the leaders in medical biology analyzes in France. In 2021, the magazine Challenges ranked him at the 167th place of the greatest fortunes of France. The group has more than 11,000 employees, spread across France, Belgium, Great Britain, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and Luxembourg.
The death of Stéphane Eimer upset many people, but especially the people he worked with on a daily basis. “All of the group’s leaders will continue their work with commitment and determination“, indicated Sophie Beria, general manager Île-de-France, and Prosper Attias, deputy general manager in the columns of Parisian. “He was young“, explained an employee. “I saw him two or three times, the last time was at a convention two years ago. He was with his wife and ten-year-old son.“, continued another. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Stéphane Eimer stood out since he had heavily relied on RT PCR testing technologies. He had notably affirmed that public structures would quickly be overwhelmed by the scale of the epidemic and that the government would turn to the private sector. “Several tens of millions of euros have been invested“, he had explained in the columns of the Echos.

Stéphane Eimer: did his death cause a reaction?​

The brutal announcement of the death of Stéphane Eimer quickly made the union of biologists react. “This disappearance is a real shock for the profession and for all the biologists and collaborators of his group.“, wrote Doctor François Blanchecotte, president of the SDB in a press release. “We express our full support to his wife, family and loved ones.“, she then specifies before adding: “For my part, my laboratory being part of Biogroup, I can testify to the work force, the audacity and the vision of Stéphane“Will the investigation provide answers to those close to Stéphane Eimer?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My questions are what did he know and did he spill his guts?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Is this why he was arkansided?

1656382404053.png